If your bathtub has become uncomfortable due to cracks or unsightly stains, you don’t have to replace it or pay for an expensive relining. Instead, you can resurface your bathtub using a DIY epoxy kit, a relatively easy process.
Get matched with top bathtub refinishers in Haskell, AR
There are 5 highly-rated local bathtub refinishers.
Recent Bathtub Refinishing Reviews in Haskell
- Robbins Nest ConstructionAbsolutely amazing. Mike and Tina are very professional. They built my bathroom linen closet; tiled my bathroom tub; built cabinet doors; put down house flooring; built outside garden area; as well as handyman services. They are my go to team. They really care about their work, and wanting their customer's to be very happy read less
- Relo Interior ServicesRelo in general & Amy in particular were great. When I first realized how much work our house needed, I didnt know how I was going to find someone from so far away. Then I talked to Relo. They took care of it all & saved me from a nervous breakdown.
- Virginia Bathtub RefinishingIt was great. It was a very good value and they have high workmanship. They were all very professional.
- Surface Renew Inc.The technician was a little later than expected, but was very professional and completed the job in less time than expected.
- Surface Renew Inc.Dropped by their office/showroom to look at large samples. Selected a color and completion date. Quoted price was about as expected. Ryan Schatz is the proprietor and he promised to come himself to do the work. He showed up on time as promised after calling to confirm. He remembered small details we discussed a couple of weeks before. Very qualified and experienced. Everything was masked off and completed in a timely manner. The job is nice and exactly as promised. I would recommend Surface Renew, Inc. without hesitation. We have 2 more cultured marble vanity tops that will be refinished in the future and we will definitely call Ryan to do the work. Note: The actual street address is 17815 MacArthur Dr, North Little Rock, not the Maumelle address shown read less
- Surface Renew Inc.We had the work done on several dates. One bathroom had a cultured marble vanity that was full of tiny black cracks, and the walk-in shower tile was permanently stained from 20+ years of use. We were looking for a less expensive way to update them without tearing them out and starting over. The work took about three to four hours, but the results were stunning. The finish is a little rough at first, but smooths out a little after cleaning it. The shower floor had a spot that started to peel after a few days, but they came out, stripped it and re-applied it and it has been perfect since then. The next bathroom had another cultured marble vanity and a porcelain glazed cast iron tub that had a fair amount of light scratches from many years of use. The smooth white finish looks like porcelain, and has been durable and scratch free after a couple of months of regular use. Both vanities are great too. We've dropped full cans of hair spray or shaving creme on the them without the slightest mark. The kitchen was a big project since it had a lot of formica to cover - including the backsplashes. Once again they finished in a few hours and the finish is hard and mostly solid. I say mostly because we discovered that there is a weakness for green jello. My son was making some and spilled a little on the countertop. He wiped it up within a couple of minutes, but it left a stain. We've had hot pans, cooking oil, vinegar, salad dressing and other stuff spilled on the counter with no issues, but green jello left a stain. It makes you wonder about eating it, but I digress. Once again Surface Renew was quick to prep and respray that section, and we've had no issues since. The application process is pretty intense. They did an excellent job taping off and protecting fixtures and everything else from overspray. They ventilate the area to the outside, but it still has a strong odor during application, and for several hours afterwards. We kept our pets away from the areas being sprayed for 24 hours just to be safe. The odor goes away quickly though, and they leave instructions for care that are simple to follow. Scrubbing Bubbles works wonders cleaning the new surfaces. I can't remark on long term use, but the last couple of months has been impressive read less
- Surface Renew Inc.I have a 30 year old fiberglass tub. The tub had several structural cracks and was unusable. Surface renew was able to repair the cracks and resurface the tub. It looks like a brand new tub. I thought I was going to have to replace the tub, but they saved me thousands of dollars be repairing and resurfacing read less
- Surface Renew Inc.Aside from an odor that lingered for a day or two, this was an easy and inexpensive way to update a bathroom. It takes about 5 hours per bathroom. With new hardware I have two new bathrooms.
- Surface Renew Inc.He arrived and went to work and was done in about 3 hours. Nice guy and very helpful about future work we may have done.
- Surface Renew Inc.They came to my house to look at the bathtub. Instead of trying to sell me a complete resurfacing, they suggested that I only have them give it a deep cleaning, since the tub wasn't in very bad shape - just a few stains and worn spots. Their workers were very professional and answered all my questions. I was extremely happy with the care they took to protect the rest of my bathroom. I highly recommend Surface Renew without reservation read less
Bathtub Refinishers in Haskell
- Business Description:We have been in business since 2010 installing beautiful Onyx (Man made granite) showers (With hundreds of colors to chose from) & Walk-In Bath Tubs (That can be designed with your choice of accessories that fit your needs). Both have LIFETIME warranties. We pride ourselves with the BEST customer service and prices that have saved customers thousands of dollars. We are very professional with our installation and ABSOLUTELY NO HIGH PRESSURE SALES! We also offer new matching countertops and hig.. read lessRecent Review:They did an excellent job. They were very nice, very cleaned, very thorough, they explained everything and they are good people. Price was reasonable.james p.
- Business Description:Serving homeowners in the Central Arkansas area since 2001. We can handle all of your residential projects from design to completion. Whether it's a simple repair job or a room addition, our goal is to satisfy our customer and produce an end result that both will be proud of read lessRecent Review:They didn't even show up for an estimateRobyn G.
- Business Description:Since 1982, Community Builders has helped homeowners in Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri and Arkansas with their important home remodeling projects. We are dedicated to providing high quality products, including energy efficient vinyl siding, attic insulation and replacement windows. We also offer metal roofing, Quality Bath Systems, SmartCoat Siding, Gutter Pro USA gutter guard systems and sunrooms. We are committed to our customers’ needs, and our professional installers are happy to answer any q.. read lessRecent Review:DO NOT hire this company if you are looking for safety for elderly loved ones or children. The installer did a beautiful job, HOWEVER, they removed a $400 scald proof faucet and replaced it with a handle that doesn't even show which way is hot or cold and has no scald protection. My mom has short term memory issues and now requires complete supervision for showers to keep from getting scalded. I have requested help for this problem and basically have been told that it can't be done without tearing out the whole thing. The problem has not been rectified after repeated requests. Very unhappy with the outcome of this read lessLaVona F.
- Business Description:We specialize in bathroom remodeling, not kitchen remodeling! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today! Bath Planet of Arkansas LLC has been in business for 5 years in the state of Arkansas. We off free in-home estimates, and also offer several different discounts. Veterans 10%, Senior Citizen 10% Cash Paying 10% .. read lessRecent Review:Sean came in and get it all set up with the materials, he was excellent, I don't have any complaints, I cant say enough about him, he's a master restorator, he did a did far better than I expected, he saved the old tiles and did an excellent work read lessJanis P.
- Business Description:Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today read lessRecent Review:The service went very well and they're very good. They were very professional, on time and nice. They make sure that the customer are satisfied before they leave.James A.
- Business Description:Bathroom and kitchen resurfacing experts since 2004. Our 1 Day Remodel process can transform your old worn out tub or other surface to a new, modern look!Recent Review:They scheduled for a 4 hour refinish and finished in 2 and a half hours. This is basically a paint job with epoxy paint. My tub/shower was almond color and the clear coat had deteriorated over 30 yrs. It left a yellowed, inconsistent color that looked dirty. The refinish was white, but it did not cover the old finish and you can see it through the white finish. Also, the tub has a gritty feel on bottom that is not comfortable to stand on. I stated this to them at the time of service and they said "we put two coats on and that's all we do". Both the guy that did the work and his boss, tried to tell me this was a reflection, but clearly it isn't. They don't care if you are dissatisfied. I would not this again and I cancelled doing the other bath read lessRita S.
- Business Description:American Tubs designs and manufactures a complete line of premium quality Walk-In Bathtubs that are ideal for people with Limited Mobility, Seniors, Disabled and people with pain, arthritis, stress and other debilitating conditions read lessRecent Review:This company is nowhere near where we live. Hundreds of miles away. BAD algorithm. Almost as bad the one that put us in the Tenderloin area of San Francisco. If your algorithm can identify districts in a city it ought to recognize an address that was located +30 miles away from it as NOT being part of it read lessL. B.
- Business Description:We are a local Arkansas company - not a franchise. We have over 98 years of combined carpentry experience. Also, we NEVER use subcontractors which is good for our customers. Our installers are skilled carpenters that take pride in their work and have passed extensive background checks. Our goal is to be Arkansas' best and largest bathroom remodeling company. Financing available read lessRecent Review:The warranty and salesman's pitch was the product will be installed to where there would be no standing water. The window frame was not installed correctly and every time you take a shower you have to sweep water off the sill and it still doesn't get all of it. The water that stays has caused mold on the sealant. That brings up another issue: the warranty states the sealant is guaranteed NOT TO MOLD and there is already mold growing in several places and will not come off. That started happening within a month's time and I dread what a year will look like. I would have been better off to keep my tile that already had mold on it and saved myself 4k. Plus the tub has mysteriously developed a ring and no one has taken a bath yet! read lessRONDA S.
- Business Description:Sole proprietor. Cash and check accepted.
- Business Description:We are a Veteran owned and operated company. We do have set work hours, but when there is a storm that causes damage to your home we will always answer the phone so that we can help you when you need us the most read lessRecent Review:Very smooth process, they kept everything cleaned as they went along. They also were able to get the insurance company to pay for the repair of my fence that was damaged from the storm also. I have the best looking roof on my street read lessShannon S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful bathtub refinisher articles
Refinishing a bathtub can save you a lot of money compared to installing a new one. But how much will it cost you to strip it down and cover it with a new glaze? This guide breaks down the costs and how much you could save by doing it yourself.
If you want to update your bathroom on a budget, changing up your tub could make a big difference. Which option is better for your bathroom: a refinish or a new liner? Keep reading to determine who wins in the battle of bath fitter vs. rebath.
Find bathtub refinishers in
- Shannon Hills
- Little Rock
- Cammack Village
- Hot Springs Village
- North Little Rock
- Hot Springs
bathtub refinishers in Haskell
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 4 oaks enterprises 21722 Maple Creek Rd
- 4 oaks enterprises
- Community Builders Inc8220 E Skelly Dr
- Community Builders Inc
- Diamond State Cleaning and Remodeling68 Brannon Landing RD
- Diamond State Cleaning and Remodeling
- Floors Gone Wild14 Kaye lane
- Floors Gone Wild
- Helton's Home Inprovement68 Brannon Landing Rd
- Helton's Home Inprovement
- Inside Effects Inc5050 Northshore Ln
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Inside Effects Inc
- Lewis & Company ConstructionPO BOX 4904
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Lewis & Company Construction
- Newman Roofing & Exteriors220 E Sevier
- Newman Roofing & Exteriors
- Robbins Nest Construction1001 Ferrell Dr
- Robbins Nest Construction
- The Better Bath LLC25914 Hwy 10 W Ste B
- The Better Bath LLC