In order to function properly, your septic tank needs to be regularly inspected and emptied. How often you should get your septic tank inspected depends on a few factors.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Hiwasse, AR
There are 2 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Hiwasse
- Allied Plumbing & Drain Service IncThe work was done by Raymond with Allied Plumbing and he was polite and knowledgeable and the part of the yard that had to be dug up was left hard packed and appeared disturbed as little as possible. I would highly recommend him and Allied to anyone!
- Allied Plumbing & Drain Service IncAfter we had the holding tank for our septic system pumped out, Cory inspected the pump and determined that it was burned out, which I had suspected. He came the next day to install a new pump with a higher horsepower rating. When removing the old pump it was apparent that there was a great deal of pressure in the pipe. Since our house is quite a drop below road level, this was not surprising. With the new pump installed it was apparent that something more was involved as the pump could not handle the pressure being built up. With help from the previous owner of the house, Cory found a connection where the wastewater pipe had gone to the leach field distribution box. By opening the valve to the lateral system a good flow of wastewater was established. Cory determined and I agreed that the problem was with the Village Wastewater system, but that the original lateral system would work fine for many years if needed. I had Village Wastewater come out the next day and found that their system would require a pump that would push the wastewater uphill for a further half mile to their mains. This excessive distance is undoubtedly what overtaxed the original pump that had been in use less than 5 years. Two men from Allied came out the next morning to see if I wanted them to find a stronger pump to connect to the city system. I showed them what Cory had done to solve the problem and confirmed that the city system is not actually a sewer system but only handles the wastewater overflow from our septic tank. With this information in hand, I decided to stay with the solution Cory had come up with as this will be trouble free for many years as opposed to the city system that is likely to burn out pumps every few years. I was very satisfied with Allied and with Cory's problem solving to come up with the best long term solution for us
- Allied Plumbing & Drain Service IncVery professional.. Prompt and called when their ETA changed. I just want to know how a guy can use 2 sticks to find my underground septic lines, amazing! Would definitely use them again. They were very honest and tried to save us $$ by diverting the laterals that were saturated. This so far has solved the problem without having to replace the entire system
- BBB Septic ServiceWONDERFUL! They gave me advice on preventing further issues, cleared ALL blockages all the while maintaining a professional and courteous demeanor.
- Smitty's Septic ServiceWe've been very happy with them. He is very professional and very dependable. He is also very informative when he's doing the service.
- BBB Septic ServiceNot knowing anything about a septic system myself, the gentleman that came to the house (Jon) was very patient with me and all the questions I had. Very informative and professional. Offered great advice for future maintenance. I would highly recommend BBB Septic!
- State Line Septic, Inc.Prior to the service call we had several phone calls asking questions so that we understood what needed to be done. They were very courteous and extremely helpful. I was concerned that we would have issues with the service because of the rocky terrain and slope of our back yard, but they came prepared and did an awesome job
- Smitty's Septic ServiceThey are on time and do an excellent job. They clean up and never leave a mess in our yard. They are in uniform and are very professional. You can call and get the price in advance and the price is never more than they quote.
- Foster Septic Tank CleaningThey were recommended to me by Angie's List, and the price they charged was adequate. We had an estimate done before, and it was about the same price.
- BBB Septic ServiceWe recently bought our home and had no record of where to find the septic tank or when it was last pumped. Rachel in the office answered countless questions for us with patience and professionalism. She even accessed the county plans to help us locate our tank. The service staff were prompt and efficient. They were knowledgeable and gave us good maintenance advice. We would highly recommend BBB Septic, and in fact, have already given their information to our neighbors. Working with them has been a very positive experience
Septic Tank Companies in Hiwasse
- Business Description:McReynold's Plumbing & Water Systems is a professional plumbing company located in Siloam Springs, AR. Don’t waste your time and call us now! Drain Cleaning, Water Heater Maintenance, Water Heater Repair, Septic System Installation, Septic System Repair Watts Town OK; Gentry AR; Decatur AR; Westville Town OK; Colcord Town OK; Plumbing Repair, Plumbing Contractor, Water Heater Installation, New Construction Plumbing, Toilet Plumbing Installation http://mcreynoldsplumbingwatersystems.com/Recent Review:OLD system. Suggested replacement. Gave estimate. Not ready to have work done, but soon.DeLane C.
- Business Description:Local Family owner-operator business with 15 years of experience. Ranging in excavating which includes clearing and scraping lots, leveling lots/pads, building pads, digging footers, grating driveways/roads, removal of concrete, removal of trees and brush, all dirtwork and back filling, small concrete jobs, and fencing and landscaping. We are also certified for septic tank installation and repair, sewer lift station installation. Where we believe every job is important
- Business Description:Allied prides itself in providing a full spectrum of plumbing, heating and air, and electrical services for your residential and commercial properties including repair, replacement, and installation. We offer 24 hour emergency service for plumbing and hvac. We have been in business for over 20 years and love serving our customers and our community.Recent Review:Outrageous service. We paid $140.00 (one hundreds and forty) for change of battery. The same thing was offered by other plumbers at $55.00. Not planning to hire again. Also the plumber did not stayed for an hour since they charged for an hour to do less than 10 minutes job. We also had other issue that could have been addressedBhupendrasinh T.
- Business Description:Locally owned and operated for over 20 years! NW Arkansas' most professional FULL service Septic company. The communities of Bella Vista, Bentonville, Rogers, Lowell and Springdale, Fayetteville, Siloam Springs, are in our primary trade area, but we distribute our bacteria (waste digester) product, "JUST FLUSH " throughout the nation. BBB stands for "Busy Being the Best", and that's what we provide, whether it's our Service, Products or Customer Satisfaction... We are the Best!Recent Review:The guys arrived early within the 2 hr window. Got right to work. Nice guys.Douglas B.
- Business Description:Steve’s Plumbing has been serving Northwest Arkansas for over 23 years. Steve (owner and operator) is a Rogers’s resident and is committed to the safety and satisfaction of our customers. Our goal is to satisfy the customer 100% and if this doesn’t happen tell us first so we can make it right. Our specialty is residential service. If you have a problem or just want a new water heater, garbage disposal, faucet, or toilet we are here to help. Gas lines and water lines meter, to house repair or ..Recent Review:Craig was outstanding and completed replacement of the parts for both toilets in less than an hour. However, the charges were excessive to say the least. Parts were less than $60.00 for both toilets and labor was less than an hour. $600 is beyond explanationBob W.
- Business Description:plumbing doing plumbing service calls for garbage disposals, stopped drains, faucets, & h2o heaters.
- Business Description:Whether your next construction project is large or small 24-7 Construction is committed to helping you complete that project quickly and for the best price possible. If you are looking for a construction company that can do it all look no further. 24-7 Construction is licensed and bonded with over 30 years experience in both residential and commercial construction. We also have established relationships some of the best and most experienced sub-contractors in the industry. We can get the job..
- Business Description:Mobile Home, House, & Commercial Repairs in 4-State Area With over 30 years experience in commercial, home and mobile home repair you can be confident that the job will be done right. No job is too big or small. Phil started in construction & repair as a teenager with his father, has been a field superintendent running a crew of 250+ guys in FL. The company name came from others telling Phil he's as straight as an arrow & as honest as anyone could be. Straight Arrow became a reality when he m..Recent Review:Phil and his crew are always excellent. I can trust Phil, he has ethics and morals, and that's unusual these days. He gives good advice, knows what he's doing, and doesn't overcharge. He and his crew were also able to help another crew who were delivering a heavy piece of furniture, and it wouldn't have gone well without them. Phil and his crew were a real lifesaver there. I've had him out for various jobs around the house over the last few years, and he does a great job. Hire Phil, you'll be glad you didMichelle M.
- Business Description:Master Technicians and Mechanical LLC. 17 years servicing Arkansas and Louisiana for plumbing, HVAC, electrical and general construction. We're a multi trade, full service provider for all your residential, commercial and industrial needs. Our customers, whether Home Warranty, Property Management, Retail Services or Residential Remodel/Repairs, mean the most to us here at Master Tech. For more information or if you have any questions, feel free to contact me. - Matt Glasscock, Project Manager..Recent Review:It was awesome! He was quick and efficient. The work was done in 3.5 hours. Their prices are very competitive.Felisha H.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
Replacing a drain field requires digging up quite a bit of land and involves a decent amount of testing. Using this guide, you’ll learn how much it costs to replace a drain field based on a few key factors such as size and type of septic system.
A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Find septic tank services in
septic tank services in Hiwasse
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Cox Plumbing1106 N Graham
- Cox Plumbing
- Delta Van Lines Inc2221 Forsyth rd
- Delta Van Lines Inc
- Wicked Web Design & SEO1312 North Monroe St. Suite 137
- Wicked Web Design & SEO
- Yoder Backhoe and Septic10799 Peach Orchard Rd
- Yoder Backhoe and Septic