A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Hiwasse, AR
There are 2 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Hiwasse
- Allied Plumbing & Drain Service IncAfter we had the holding tank for our septic system pumped out, Cory inspected the pump and determined that it was burned out, which I had suspected. He came the next day to install a new pump with a higher horsepower rating. When removing the old pump it was apparent that there was a great deal of pressure in the pipe. Since our house is quite a drop below road level, this was not surprising. With the new pump installed it was apparent that something more was involved as the pump could not handle the pressure being built up. With help from the previous owner of the house, Cory found a connection where the wastewater pipe had gone to the leach field distribution box. By opening the valve to the lateral system a good flow of wastewater was established. Cory determined and I agreed that the problem was with the Village Wastewater system, but that the original lateral system would work fine for many years if needed. I had Village Wastewater come out the next day and found that their system would require a pump that would push the wastewater uphill for a further half mile to their mains. This excessive distance is undoubtedly what overtaxed the original pump that had been in use less than 5 years. Two men from Allied came out the next morning to see if I wanted them to find a stronger pump to connect to the city system. I showed them what Cory had done to solve the problem and confirmed that the city system is not actually a sewer system but only handles the wastewater overflow from our septic tank. With this information in hand, I decided to stay with the solution Cory had come up with as this will be trouble free for many years as opposed to the city system that is likely to burn out pumps every few years. I was very satisfied with Allied and with Cory's problem solving to come up with the best long term solution for us
- Allied Plumbing & Drain Service IncVery professional.. Prompt and called when their ETA changed. I just want to know how a guy can use 2 sticks to find my underground septic lines, amazing! Would definitely use them again. They were very honest and tried to save us $$ by diverting the laterals that were saturated. This so far has solved the problem without having to replace the entire system
- Allied Plumbing & Drain Service IncThe work was done by Raymond with Allied Plumbing and he was polite and knowledgeable and the part of the yard that had to be dug up was left hard packed and appeared disturbed as little as possible. I would highly recommend him and Allied to anyone!
- BBB Septic ServiceWONDERFUL! They gave me advice on preventing further issues, cleared ALL blockages all the while maintaining a professional and courteous demeanor.
- Smitty's Septic ServiceWe've been very happy with them. He is very professional and very dependable. He is also very informative when he's doing the service.
- BBB Septic ServiceNot knowing anything about a septic system myself, the gentleman that came to the house (Jon) was very patient with me and all the questions I had. Very informative and professional. Offered great advice for future maintenance. I would highly recommend BBB Septic!
- Smitty's Septic ServiceThey are on time and do an excellent job. They clean up and never leave a mess in our yard. They are in uniform and are very professional. You can call and get the price in advance and the price is never more than they quote.
- BBB Septic ServiceBBB pumped out the wastewater holding tank for our septic system. We had another company working to replace the pump, but their truck wasn’t strong enough to pump up the two and a half story grade from the back of our house. This wasn’t an easy task as it’s quite a distance and well as down a steep drop. When I called BBB, they said they would get here as soon as possible. They came in less than an hour and had the pumping done quickly and professionally. While I had agreed to an extra charge due to the distance and difficulty of the job, BBB only charged me the minimum of $210, which was greatly appreciated. I definitely recommend BBB to anyone with septic or sewer problems
- Roto-RooterThey came in a timely manner. They took care of the issue with no problems. I don’t remember how much they charged but I do remember that my husband and I thought it wasn’t bad for what they had to do. They were friendly and nice. We were pleased with the price. It’s them who we’d call if we have another problem
- Rick's Rooter ServiceI called Ricks Rooter Service on a Sat and he responded with in an hour. I would recommend Ricks Rooter Service.
Septic Tank Companies in Hiwasse
- Business Description:McReynold's Plumbing & Water Systems is a professional plumbing company located in Siloam Springs, AR. Don’t waste your time and call us now! Drain Cleaning, Water Heater Maintenance, Water Heater Repair, Septic System Installation, Septic System Repair Watts Town OK; Gentry AR; Decatur AR; Westville Town OK; Colcord Town OK; Plumbing Repair, Plumbing Contractor, Water Heater Installation, New Construction Plumbing, Toilet Plumbing Installation http://mcreynoldsplumbingwatersystems.com/Recent Review:OLD system. Suggested replacement. Gave estimate. Not ready to have work done, but soon.DeLane C.
- Business Description:Local Family owner-operator business with 15 years of experience. Ranging in excavating which includes clearing and scraping lots, leveling lots/pads, building pads, digging footers, grating driveways/roads, removal of concrete, removal of trees and brush, all dirtwork and back filling, small concrete jobs, and fencing and landscaping. We are also certified for septic tank installation and repair, sewer lift station installation. Where we believe every job is important
- Business Description:Allied prides itself in providing a full spectrum of plumbing, heating and air, and electrical services for your residential and commercial properties including repair, replacement, and installation. We offer 24 hour emergency service for plumbing and hvac. We have been in business for over 20 years and love serving our customers and our community.Recent Review:Outrageous service. We paid $140.00 (one hundreds and forty) for change of battery. The same thing was offered by other plumbers at $55.00. Not planning to hire again. Also the plumber did not stayed for an hour since they charged for an hour to do less than 10 minutes job. We also had other issue that could have been addressedBhupendrasinh T.
- Business Description:Locally owned and operated for over 20 years! NW Arkansas' most professional FULL service Septic company. The communities of Bella Vista, Bentonville, Rogers, Lowell and Springdale, Fayetteville, Siloam Springs, are in our primary trade area, but we distribute our bacteria (waste digester) product, "JUST FLUSH " throughout the nation. BBB stands for "Busy Being the Best", and that's what we provide, whether it's our Service, Products or Customer Satisfaction... We are the Best!Recent Review:The guys arrived early within the 2 hr window. Got right to work. Nice guys.Douglas B.
- Business Description:Steve’s Plumbing has been serving Northwest Arkansas for over 23 years. Steve (owner and operator) is a Rogers’s resident and is committed to the safety and satisfaction of our customers. Our goal is to satisfy the customer 100% and if this doesn’t happen tell us first so we can make it right. Our specialty is residential service. If you have a problem or just want a new water heater, garbage disposal, faucet, or toilet we are here to help. Gas lines and water lines meter, to house repair or ..Recent Review:Craig was outstanding and completed replacement of the parts for both toilets in less than an hour. However, the charges were excessive to say the least. Parts were less than $60.00 for both toilets and labor was less than an hour. $600 is beyond explanationBob W.
- Business Description:All-Star Construction Service LLC is a licensed, bonded, and insured contractor with the knowlage, experience, equipment needed to complete your project. Our goal is to provide quality construction services in a cost efficient and timely manner with safety and environmental well being as our top priorities
- Business Description:Delta Van Lines one of the most trusted Nationwide movers provides the first-class treatment that your belongings deserve. Our moving company offers a variety of moving services that can be customized based on your specific requirements. Are you looking for a local or state-to-state moving solution? Choose Delta Van Lines to ensure your moving experience is absolutely smooth and free from any kind of stress or confusion. If you are looking for someone to facilitate a residential or corporate ..Recent Review:Delta Van Lines was a terrible experience. They are brokers and don't let them tell you differently. My sales person, Natalie, was quite nice until I started having problems. Then she would not return my calls. She promised me that they used their own trucks and drivers ( except upon rare occasion ) . Not true. My pick up was "Big Boy Moving." Four guys in which one was on the phone the entire time, one was skyping in the bedroom with the doors closed and the other two were working. The head guy immediately told me there would be an extra $300 for a long haul and $150 for a bulk shipment. I had told Natalie the elevator was right there next to the loading dock at my apartment. She said no problem, no long haul charge. The bulk charge, I never did understand and they really couldn't explain it . When I called Natalie while this guy was trying to collect this money, she said and I quote "Well I will never use them again.". She said she would call me back and that's the last I heard from her. I was stuck. I ended up calling Big Boy Movers and they had no answers either. Before the movers were done, they came right out and asked me for a tip. Of course I gave it to them, they had my stuff. But they literally asked me. This was the most unprofessional experience I have had moving. I have written an email to the manager Joshban Molina who has never responded. Natalie stopped communicating the minute she had my money. The only good thing that happened was that they were on time. I do not recommend this company at all. Besides the rudeness of the actual movers, there was no support from the company I had hired, Delta Van Lines. They could have cared lessCathy A.
- Business Description:We are a family owned business with over 20 years experience in Central Arkansas.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
If you’re wondering whether it’s safe to grow plants over your septic tank, the answer is yes, as long as you stick with plants that have shallow root systems to avoid damaging the septic system. Learn the best plants to install over a septic tank.
Find septic tank services in
- Bella Vista
- Sulphur Springs
- Pea Ridge
- Cave Springs
- South West City
- Elm Springs
- Bethel Heights
- Siloam Springs
septic tank services in Hiwasse
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Cox Plumbing1106 N Graham
- Cox Plumbing
- Delta Van Lines Inc2221 Forsyth rd
- Delta Van Lines Inc
- Wicked Web Design & SEO1312 North Monroe St. Suite 137
- Wicked Web Design & SEO
- Yoder Backhoe and Septic10799 Peach Orchard Rd
- Yoder Backhoe and Septic