Are your trees really accidents waiting to happen? Before you're forced to yell "Timber!" learn the eight signs that your trees may not survive winter storms.
Get matched with top tree removal services in Hiwasse, AR
There are 6 highly-rated local tree removal services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Tree Service Reviews in Hiwasse
- JARVIS TREE SVCGreat service and response. One call and they are there to review what needs to be done. Professional all the way. Will use them again. Price is also top notch. Positive in every way. Thank you: Jarvis Paul Mills
- Grants Tree Servicepaul dotson came out to my residence said the trees were no problem he described how he would execute the job gave me a date then there was a follow up phone call they showed up did the job never once did they ask for money till the end of job after i knew i was satisfied i paid and the went on with there day very professional and polite with great customer servic
- SCOTT'S LAWN & HOME MNTNCExcellent !! Scott is always here in a timely manner, pleasant, professional, reasonable. He even noted a diseased tree, showed us, and recently took it down safely and cleaned up the mess or branches.
- JARVIS TREE SVCI had a very large double oak tree that had grown at an angle and was leaning over my house. An ice storm or a big wind could cause serious damage or injury so I called Jeff who had done an excellent job removing three other large trees for me earlier. Jeff’s crew arrived on schedule, quickly and safely downed the tree and completely removed the tree and all debris…clean job. I can highly recommend Jarvis Tree service for their efficiency and professionalism. Thank you Jeff and crew…Well Don
- Charley's Tree ServiceThese men worked hard, charged a fair price, were willing to answer my questions, and were able to complete the work AND cleanup in a reasonable time. I wish these men did more things so that I could hire them for everything!
- Charley's Tree ServiceIt went very well. Arrived on schedule, professional, and cleaned up. Price seemed reasonable although we didn't get other bids.
- Charley's Tree ServiceWe decided to have two large trees removed from our back yard because they were leaning dangerously toward our house. We had used Charley's Tree Service in the past to do some trimming and we were impressed. I called for an estimate and Charley returned my call and showed up the next day. Originally he had promised to do the work within two weeks but a spot came open in his schedule and we agreed to have the work done a few days later. Charley's crew arrived at 730 AM and started right to work. The trees were near our septic and our fence so they climbed them and took them down carefully. Everything was cut up and split so that the men could remove them by hand. After the stumps were ground and the area cleaned up it was difficult to see that the trees or a work crew had been in the area. The men were extremely hard working, efficient and professional, finishing in a little under three hours. We knew that the price was fair after having other large trees removed in the past. I would recommend Charley's if you are planning a small or large project and we will surely hire them again for future jobs that may come up
- Charley's Tree ServiceWe were looking for a tree service like Charley's and had contacted several in the area. Charley responded immediately and set up a time and date for estimating the job. A short time later Charley called to tell us that his son was working a job in Bella Vista and could stop by. We agreed and within the hour his son was at the door. We walked the area and he gave me a reasonable estimate. He also advised that his crew was finishing another job in the area and could complete our job later the same day. The crew arrived and jumped right in trimming branches, hauling brush and shredding limbs. The crew was extremely organized and proficient. They did a beautiful job of trimming our front maple and our flowering crabs in the back. They cleared dead limbs from the side of the property and cut back neighboring trees that were hanging over our garage. The crew cleaned up so well that there was no evidence that the job had been performed. We were extremely impressed with this company and the employees and have them in our file for future jobs. If you need some tree work done these are the guys to call
- Charley's Tree ServiceIt was outstanding. Charley was able to come earlier than he had originally estimated and called before his crew arrived. Price was exactly as he had previously quoted.
- Charley's Tree ServiceCharley came out and gave me a fair bid to remove several stumps I had marked, and also trim back a large oak tree next to our home with limbs hanging over our roof. Charley's crew exceeded my expectations on cutting back the large oak tree. They cut back more limbs in the area of the home that I expected which was outstanding. The tree still looked great after having several limbs cut back away from our home. The stumps were ground out even better than I expected, and each stump location was left with a small loose pile of top soil with stump shavings. I easily smoothed out the loose dirt with a rake, and planted grass seed. I now have a smooth yard around the house to grow grass and mow. Looks great
Last update on March 31, 2022
Tree Service Companies in Hiwasse
Deals in Hiwasse for Tree Service
Explore our Solution Center for helpful tree service company articles
Boosting your home’s curb appeal can help your house sell quickly. It just takes cleaning, some lawn maintenance, and staging the outdoor living space.
Inspections are a crucial part of tree care. Tree diseases and other common health issues have telltale signs. Find out how to tell if your tree is healthy.
Find tree removal services in
- Bella Vista,
- Sulphur Springs,
- Pea Ridge,
- Cave Springs,
- South West City,
- Elm Springs,
- Little Flock,
- Bethel Heights,
- Siloam Springs,
- West Siloam Springs,
tree removal services in Hiwasse
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- A-1 Roofing and Construction508 E Stephenson Ave
Harrison, Arkansas 72601
- ADVANCED STUMP REMOVAL369 COUNTY ROAD 454
Mountain Home, Arkansas 72653
- Andrew's Landscaping and Lawn Maintenance151 Villawood Trail
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas 71909
- Ark-O-Mo Tree Service2754 Ponchartrain St
Springdale, Arkansas 72764
- A-1 Roofing and Construction
- Brown's Tree CarePO Box 3114
Bentonville, Arkansas 72712
- Brown's Tree Care
- El Dorado Tree Service7273 Junction City Hwy
El Dorado, Arkansas 71730
- El Dorado Tree Service
- Greg Touliatos & Associates62 Flicker St
Memphis, Tennessee 38104
- Greg Touliatos & Associates
- J's Tree Service1926 South N M Street
Rogers, Arkansas 72758
- J.I.P Construction LLC205 S Broadway St
Siloam Springs, Arkansas 72761
- Jason Branham Remodeling20 Britten Circle
Bella Vista, Arkansas 72715
- Jirehs Remodeling115 W Post Meadows Dr
Rogers, Arkansas 72758
- JUSTIN SLINKARD LANDSCAPING2713 Sayre Ln
Rogers, Arkansas 72758
- J's Tree Service
- Lynoid McClain Tree and Lawn ServicePO Box 38532
Germantown, Tennessee 38183
- Lynoid McClain Tree and Lawn Service
- Neal's Tree Service349 Sylvan Meadows Dr
Mountain Home, Arkansas 72653
- Neal's Tree Service
- OZARK TREE SERVICEPO BOX 1873
Fayetteville, Arkansas 72702
- OZARK TREE SERVICE
- Seven Valleys Custom Trim1299 Slack St E
Pea Ridge, Arkansas 72751
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
Columbus, Ohio 43229
- Shear Outdoor Service6078 East Huntsville Rd
Fayetteville, Arkansas 72701
- Spring-Green Lawn CarePO Box 8873
Fayetteville, Arkansas 72703
- Seven Valleys Custom Trim
- Texar Tree & Timber6235 Old Salem Rod
Texarkana, Arkansas 71854
- Timber...Tree & Lawn Service LLCPO Box 873
Lowell, Arkansas 72745
- Tree Climbers LLC14813 Elkhorn Springs Rd
Fayetteville, Arkansas 72704
- Trim Plus ConstructionWorks, LLC.514 Emerald St
Lowell, Arkansas 72745
- TruGreen Lawn Care - 5042111 E Linden St
Rogers, Arizona 72756
- Texar Tree & Timber
- Weaver's Tree Service And Stump Removal3309 McFadden Rd
White Hall, Arkansas 71602
- Weaver's Tree Service And Stump Removal
Tree service companies that service Hiwasse
Tree Service FAQ
How much does it cost to remove a tree?
Answer: Typically, tree removal costs between $200 and $2,000. Tree removal costs vary widely based on the number of trees being removed, the height of each tree, the diameter of each tree trunk, and accessibility to the tree. Smaller trees are usually less expensive to remove than larger ones, as are those that are more easily accessible.
Do you need a permit to cut down a tree?
Answer: In many areas, you don’t need a permit to cut down a tree on your own private, residential property. But some municipalities may require tree removal permits for conservation purposes or to comply with local ordinances. When you hire a tree removal pro, they’ll be able to tell you whether you need a permit for your specific tree removal project.
When is a good time to trim trees?
Answer: In most regions, the best time to trim your trees is during the winter months. During the active growing season (spring through fall), trimming your trees can leave them more vulnerable to disease and less likely to thrive. During the winter months, when trees are dormant, trimming them will cause less stress and leave them ready to grow again in the spring.
What is the average cost to cut a tree down?
Answer: Tree removal costs between $200 and $2,000 per tree. Establishing an average cost can be difficult because each tree will be assessed and priced based on factors like height, trunk diameter, and accessibility. In general, smaller trees cost less to remove than larger trees, as do trees that are more accessible.
How much does it cost to service a tree?
Answer: The cost to service a tree is typically between $430 and $1,320. The cost to service a tree depends on several factors, including what exactly you’d like done, the tree’s height, its health, the location of the tree, and local labor costs. The national average cost for tree services is $865. Tree trimming isn’t necessary for all trees but can improve their health and longevity by encouraging new growth.
What is the difference between tree trimming and pruning?
Answer: While tree trimming and tree pruning might appear similar to the untrained eye, they serve different purposes. Tree pruning is used to thin a tree by removing unnecessary or burdensome branches. Tree trimming promotes healthy growth by trimming but not removing branches.