Water heaters need electricity to function. The size and type of your unit will determine how many amps you need to accommodate it. Use this guide to determine when your water heater warrants an electrical system upgrade.
Get matched with top Electricians in Hiwasse, AR
There are 18 highly-rated local electricians.
Recent Electrician Reviews in Hiwasse
- The Maintenance CoJerry did a great job of explaining how they would do the work. Their work was excellent and done quickly, and at a much lower price than a previous bid from another company. They also cleaned up before leaving. Overall a great experience, would hire again and will call TMC for other non-electrical projects as well
- Kinty Jones Heating & CoolingIt was Awesome... once again! I have used them a few times now and have never been disappointed! With this winter storm, I wanted to share what a great company they are so that if anyone needs assistance in the HVac area, search no more! Give them a call!
- Chase Grimmett Electric LLCMr. grimmet got the work done quickly and correctly how I asked him. The process of having him do the work for me was also very easy and professional. I would recommend him to anyone needing any services in the future.
- Chamberlain Electric LLCThe work was first-class. Very professional, High quality components were used. Well-mannered crew, work was clean, neat and precise. Fair prices, would definitely rehire again.
- Fast Electrical ServicesRonnie was GREAT! He did the work with great ease and quality. I kept adding more things for him and he graciously did them. Very nice and polite and professional. I will use him again!! Highly recommend!!
- Fast Electrical ServicesShowed up on time. Did everything quickly and was worth every Penny to get this off of my to do list.
- Excel ElectricExcel ran electrical line and put in outlet to run pool filter. Excel did an excellent job. Have used for other projects. Always done right and professional. Highly recommend Excel!
- Excel ElectricIt went great, the project was done on time and for the price agreed on. The Electrician was very knowlegable and easy to work with in every aspect. It was a pleasure having them on the job.
- Excel ElectricI’m extremely happy with Excel Electric and the work they did in my home. They replaced the light fixture in my kitchen and added a dimmer, and replaced can lights and a burned out electrical outlet. Quick response and professional. I would highly recommend Excel Electrical Services!!!!
- CHEEK PLUMBING ELECTRIC HTGThey did a great job. Came very quick with the new hot water heater and took the old one away. Left everything better than they found it. They were very nice and I would definitely use them again!
Electricians in Hiwasse
- Business Description:With over 20 years of experience in providing top quality home restoration and repair services, and backed by satisfaction our competitors can't match, isn't it time to give us a call? Whether you have small or large projects for the interior or exterior, we offer the quality you expect and the customer care you desire to make your home repair and restoration project dreams a reality today. Skip the stress of unlicensed or inexperienced contractors with the trusted quality of Handyman Connect..Recent Review:Tom came in and was obviously very knowledgeable about Sheetrock. He was very straightforward with what to expect, what needed to happen to prepare for the job and how long the job would take. The job was finished as described in the predicted amount of timeBecky R.
- Business Description:Since 1987, Bud Anderson Heating & Cooling has been dedicated to superior heating and cooling services in Northwest Arkansas and Southwest Missouri. Our well-trained Lowell air conditioning and heating professionals complete all of their work with a special focus on complete customer satisfaction. From basic maintenance to new system installations, no job is too small or too big for our team of Lowell air conditioning, heating, electrical, & plumbing specialistsRecent Review:Great job, very friendly and quick. Would rehire for another electrical job.Colene F.
- Business Description:We Now Offer Financing for Electrical Needs! Grayer Electric Inc has served the Central Arkansas area for 18 years and still has the commitment to service and value. Our skilled professionals will diagnosis your problem and give you the best service and pricing available for your needs. We provide personalized service at affordable rates, and always stand behind our work. We are a family operated establishment providing installation and repairs of your electrical wiring and appliances. We ..Recent Review:Once they arrived service was quick and accurate.James R.
- Business Description:We are a full-service residential & commercial custom electronics design & integration company. Our smart home technology solutions make your home safe, elegant, fun and easy to use. Our team is comprised of world-class experts in every field, from residential cabling systems to commercial fire alarm systems, whose priority is to provide the best products and services to our clientsRecent Review:Custom Electronics is just extraordinary - they are by far the best at home networking, automation and media. We recently purchased a new home, and they came in and installed our ethernet network, installed enterprise grade wifi routers and switches, and set up all of our media equipment (TV, DVR, etc.) And, they have continued to monitor and tweak the system until every aspect of it functions perfectly. This is the second time we've used Custom Electronics to set up our home network - and we continued to use them as we enhance our home. They are incredibly knowledgeable, absolutely committed to exceeding customer expectations, and a real joy to work with. They have our utmost respect and highest recommendationDean J.
- Business Description:Free estimates on roofing, painting, flooring, & remodels. For plumbing & electrical we charge a $65 service call & $35 an hour. We invoice customers after job is complete and payment is due within 30 days. We are licensed & bonded. GC #0093370515Recent Review:Jerry did a great job of explaining how they would do the work. Their work was excellent and done quickly, and at a much lower price than a previous bid from another company. They also cleaned up before leaving. Overall a great experience, would hire again and will call TMC for other non-electrical projects as wellLisa W.
- Business Description:Owner operated. Additional DBA: The Fan Doctor. Licensed electrician in New Hampshire & Massachusetts. Over 30 years experience.
- Business Description:Free Phone Consultation. Not sure if we can help? Give us a call, it's on us! We are more than happy to talk with you and discuss your computer problems. Fast service. In some cases we can help you right now! If not, we will schedule an appointment that fits your schedule. If you receive our answering service, please leave us a message. We will call you back as soon as possible. Domestic Based Support. Our company is based right here in the United States and all of our technicians speak clear..Recent Review:It went fabulously. I will not use anyone but Alexander. PeriodDiane J.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommendedWalter L.
- Business Description:INTERIOR & EXTERIOR RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL. Painting,Drywall,Texture,Tile,Fence,Remodeling,Roofing,Gutters,Siding,Windows,Cabinets,Electric, House Cleaning servicesRecent Review:Professional service and great customer service!Harry S.
- Business Description:- We specialize in remodeling, including painting, carpentry, sheet rock, texture, etc. - We have the experience and people to get the job done and done right. - We have fluent English speaking people.Recent Review:They did a great job. Very professional, thorough, great price.Derek T.
Deals in Hiwasse for Electrician
Explore our Solution Center for helpful electrician articles
LED lights can transform the look and feel of your kitchen when done strategically. Choosing the right LED lighting comes down to understanding the temperature, brightness, and bulb shape to achieve perfect balance.
Whether they’re updating outlets or replacing your electrical panel, you need to make sure you’re hiring an experienced electrician for the job. Learn how to find your perfect pro here.
Find Electricians in
- Bella Vista
- Sulphur Springs
- Pea Ridge
- Cave Springs
- South West City
- Elm Springs
- Bethel Heights
- Siloam Springs
Electricians in Hiwasse
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 24-7 Construction LLC176 Ouachita 406
- 24-7 Construction LLC
- A.T. ElectricPO Box 1701
- ABC Flooring6 Forest Park Dr
Holiday Island, Arkansas
- Ace Handyman Services NW Arkansas3824 Cawood Ln Suite A
- Advantage Service Company1797 N. Cypress St.
North Little Rock, Arkansas
- Affordable Fans - The Fan Doctor9 Gumpas Hill Rd
Pelham, New Hampshire
- Alexander Technical Resources1263 Glenwood Ave SE
- ALLHEART Electric4943 Line Ferry Rd
- Ampco Electric
- Arc and Saw Electrical Contractors408 N Wilmoth Rd
- A.T. Electric
- Calaway Construction12 Silver Springs Road
- Chambers Electric Inc3212 West Commercial Street
- CJ's Electric, Inc.1104 E Central Ave
- Complete Appliance Protection Inc1532 NE 96th St Ste A
- Custom Electronics Inc304 W Apple Blossom Ave
- Calaway Construction
- D & C ELECTRIC CO INC1163 N RUPPLE RD
- Danny's Electronics72 Lonoke Rd
- Davis Electric Residential Serv424 N Walnut Ave
- Dependable RV Repair924 Hwy 367 North
- Directbuy of NWA2713 SE Otis Corley Dr
- DNS Electric4589 CORY ST
- Dodson Electric LLCPO Box 132
- DOVER HEATING AIR CONDITIONING & REFERGERATIONP.O. BOX 34
- D & C ELECTRIC CO INC
- Generated Energy Solutions, LLC212 McClanahan Drive Suite B
- Gigerich Electrical Inc4669 Malvern Rd
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- Glander Electric532 Harness Ln
West Fork, Arkansas
- Good Life Renovations4000 SW Carriageway
- Grandeur Fasteners Inc18798 E. State Hwy 10
- Grayer Electric Inc419 S Main St
- Generated Energy Solutions, LLC
- Lance and Sons Handyman Service / Lawn Care1805 Friendly Point
Horseshoe Bend, Arkansas
- Lane Electric of Hot Springs110 Starla Ct
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- Levi's handyman Services
Shell Knob, Missouri
- Lovin Electric Inc.2802 28th place
- Lowe's - Jonesboro2111 Fair Park Blvd
- Lance and Sons Handyman Service / Lawn Care
- Master Technicians & Mechanicals LLC505 Hancock Rd
- Matthew Horwich LLC14 Bristol Lane
Rocky River, Ohio
- MC Electric183 W Main St
- Mid America Lightning RodsP.O. Box 321
- MILAM REFRIGERATION & HEATING5107 HIGHWAY 392 W
- Milans Construction314 Park Ave
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- Milestone Electric LLCP.O. Box 1376
- Miller's Multi Trade LLC103 Baker Ln
- Miller's Multi-Trade3111 Perry Road
- Mister Sparky3068 N Thompson St
- Modest Mike's Mods21 Nottingham DR
Bella Vista, Arkansas
- Moran’s Painting 1303 W Lazy L St
- Motes Electronics, Inc.1509 N. Heights Ave.
- MULTI-CRAFT CONTRACTORS INC2300 N LOWELL RD
- Master Technicians & Mechanicals LLC
- ODIS MACHINE SHOP249 NW FRONT ST
- ODIS MACHINE SHOP
- Self Contractor215 N Claremont Ave
- Service-Craft Electric2907 Madison 6001
- Spensers HANDYMAN services30 Constance Cir
Bella Vista, Arkansas
- Staley Technologies 3904 Kelley Ave Ste A
- Steam Genie101 E Pinion St
- Straight Arrow Repair16601 Jones Trailer Park Rd Lot 1
- Self Contractor
- United Liberty Contractors LLC10629 E 67th Pl
- United Liberty Contractors LLC
- Virgil Miller Repair, Co.199 Harmon Rd
- Virgil Miller Repair, Co.
- Xpert Electric2109 SW Pinoak Ave
- Xpert Electric