In order to function properly, your septic tank needs to be regularly inspected and emptied. How often you should get your septic tank inspected depends on a few factors.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Pea Ridge, AR
There are 2 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Pea Ridge
- Allied Plumbing & Drain Service IncAfter we had the holding tank for our septic system pumped out, Cory inspected the pump and determined that it was burned out, which I had suspected. He came the next day to install a new pump with a higher horsepower rating. When removing the old pump it was apparent that there was a great deal of pressure in the pipe. Since our house is quite a drop below road level, this was not surprising. With the new pump installed it was apparent that something more was involved as the pump could not handle the pressure being built up. With help from the previous owner of the house, Cory found a connection where the wastewater pipe had gone to the leach field distribution box. By opening the valve to the lateral system a good flow of wastewater was established. Cory determined and I agreed that the problem was with the Village Wastewater system, but that the original lateral system would work fine for many years if needed. I had Village Wastewater come out the next day and found that their system would require a pump that would push the wastewater uphill for a further half mile to their mains. This excessive distance is undoubtedly what overtaxed the original pump that had been in use less than 5 years. Two men from Allied came out the next morning to see if I wanted them to find a stronger pump to connect to the city system. I showed them what Cory had done to solve the problem and confirmed that the city system is not actually a sewer system but only handles the wastewater overflow from our septic tank. With this information in hand, I decided to stay with the solution Cory had come up with as this will be trouble free for many years as opposed to the city system that is likely to burn out pumps every few years. I was very satisfied with Allied and with Cory's problem solving to come up with the best long term solution for us
- Allied Plumbing & Drain Service IncVery professional.. Prompt and called when their ETA changed. I just want to know how a guy can use 2 sticks to find my underground septic lines, amazing! Would definitely use them again. They were very honest and tried to save us $$ by diverting the laterals that were saturated. This so far has solved the problem without having to replace the entire system
- Allied Plumbing & Drain Service IncThe work was done by Raymond with Allied Plumbing and he was polite and knowledgeable and the part of the yard that had to be dug up was left hard packed and appeared disturbed as little as possible. I would highly recommend him and Allied to anyone!
- BBB Septic ServiceWONDERFUL! They gave me advice on preventing further issues, cleared ALL blockages all the while maintaining a professional and courteous demeanor.
- Smitty's Septic ServiceWe've been very happy with them. He is very professional and very dependable. He is also very informative when he's doing the service.
- BBB Septic ServiceNot knowing anything about a septic system myself, the gentleman that came to the house (Jon) was very patient with me and all the questions I had. Very informative and professional. Offered great advice for future maintenance. I would highly recommend BBB Septic!
- State Line Septic, Inc.First, we had moved into this house recently and, not knowing how long it had been since the septic was service, thought we should have it pumped to reset the clock. Our driveway is steep and the tank is maybe 80 feet behind the house and further down the slope. Being new to the area, we called several septic tank vendors including a couple on Angie's list. We were told and quot;not enough lineand quot;, and quot;addition $ for mileageand quot; when office was and lt; 10 miles away, and quot;not enough pressure for uphilland quot;, and quot;extra charge for and gt;50 feetand quot;, etc. We kept looking, doing a web search, then a Better Business check. I am so glad we did because I've just added a great business to Angie's list! I talked to Jennifer, of the husband/wife owners. I gave her our address and described the lay-of-the-land. She said: and quot;No problem, We live and work in Bella Vista and hills with steep driveways are normal.and quot; She also said had more than enough line (think she said 200 feet!) so not an issue or an extra charge. We discuss pricing and based on 3 full baths, she estimated tank size and quoted $180 while some others quoted over $300 after all their $extras. On the day scheduled for the job, they called an hour or more before our appointment to say were running a little late. Even so, they arrived not long after the original time. Before they started Jennifer discussed an issue - they had stopped to fill up with gas before coming to our house. While the drive was not an issue, some gas was leaking from the gas cap area onto the drive and she didn't want runoff to damage plants. She ask if they could return after emptying the truck's septic storage which would raise the back side and prevent gas leakage. We are retired, so that was no problem and we appreciated her caution. Upon returning, we learned they were very familiar with our house and gave us some history. This system pumps water waste UP the steep hill to the large front lawn so that the water disperses over the lawn. The original builder put the pump into the septic tank, which put the large and expensive pump at risk, among other issues. Based on their recommendation, a previous owner had installed a separate septic tank that fed only waste water into the original tank/pump. It is now a better system with much more capacity then most 3 bath homes. They answered all our questions about the system, how to maintain, etc. Jennifer referenced their website which has information on septic care and I found it very informative. They also honored the original $180 quote even though the additional capacity required more pumping and we would have understood a price increase. Obviously, our future price will be more and they told us how they would have calculated for our capacity. While in the $300 range it would be based on capacity and not miles from the office or feet of hose! They told us the tank had been pumped about 3 years prior and with standard use we should plan on about 3 years between service. Having moved from city sewer system with a monthly fee around $35, we will smile the next time we call them! We will be using State Line Septic in the future and would not hesitate to recommend them - even if it took me a while to do this review
- State Line Septic, Inc.They were on time and very efficient with the work they had to do. They were able to put a tracker down the toilet and thus able to locate right where the tank is. It is 3.5 feet down so they brought in their excavator, at no extra charge to dig down to the tank, it is an older tank so it does not have the separate line that is sometimes used for pumping. Once done they put the dirt back and did an a great job of smoothing it out and really making it look good. They also inspected it and let us know what may need to be looked at in the future
- Rick's Rooter ServiceI called Rick's Router and Septic Service for an appointment to have them pump my septic tank. They are a family business and as such are freindly and attentive. They called my house the morning of the scheduled appointment and was given a time window in which they would arrive. They were on time. I got to meet Rick's Dad and got some great advise regarding preventative care. When they were complete, they ensured my yard was clean and as they found it. (I had found and dug out the setic tank lid the week prior.
- Foster Septic Tank CleaningThey were recommended to me by Angie's List, and the price they charged was adequate. We had an estimate done before, and it was about the same price.
Septic Tank Companies in Pea Ridge
- Business Description:Local Family owner-operator business with 15 years of experience. Ranging in excavating which includes clearing and scraping lots, leveling lots/pads, building pads, digging footers, grating driveways/roads, removal of concrete, removal of trees and brush, all dirtwork and back filling, small concrete jobs, and fencing and landscaping. We are also certified for septic tank installation and repair, sewer lift station installation. Where we believe every job is important
- Business Description:McReynold's Plumbing & Water Systems is a professional plumbing company located in Siloam Springs, AR. Don’t waste your time and call us now! Drain Cleaning, Water Heater Maintenance, Water Heater Repair, Septic System Installation, Septic System Repair Watts Town OK; Gentry AR; Decatur AR; Westville Town OK; Colcord Town OK; Plumbing Repair, Plumbing Contractor, Water Heater Installation, New Construction Plumbing, Toilet Plumbing Installation http://mcreynoldsplumbingwatersystems.com/
- Business Description:Allied prides itself in providing a full spectrum of plumbing, heating and air, and electrical services for your residential and commercial properties including repair, replacement, and installation. We offer 24 hour emergency service for plumbing and hvac. We have been in business for over 20 years and love serving our customers and our community.Recent Review:Great. Plumber was very nice, informative, and quick. He educated me on options for the toilet and let me know of potential complications and costs before doing the work. Luckily there were no complications and he got the job doneSamantha h.
- Business Description:Locally owned and operated for over 20 years! NW Arkansas' most professional FULL service Septic company. The communities of Bella Vista, Bentonville, Rogers, Lowell and Springdale, Fayetteville, Siloam Springs, are in our primary trade area, but we distribute our bacteria (waste digester) product, "JUST FLUSH " throughout the nation. BBB stands for "Busy Being the Best", and that's what we provide, whether it's our Service, Products or Customer Satisfaction... We are the Best!Recent Review:The phone customer service was really great; very knowledgeable staff and they gave me good options for the best way to proceed. They came out within a week to do the job. On the day of the job the soil was very wet so they left some very uneven ground. However, they returned at no charge to smooth out the ground after the ground had dried. They hauled off the large pieces from the old tank. The area looks great nowAlly M.
- Business Description:Steve’s Plumbing has been serving Northwest Arkansas for over 23 years. Steve (owner and operator) is a Rogers’s resident and is committed to the safety and satisfaction of our customers. Our goal is to satisfy the customer 100% and if this doesn’t happen tell us first so we can make it right. Our specialty is residential service. If you have a problem or just want a new water heater, garbage disposal, faucet, or toilet we are here to help. Gas lines and water lines meter, to house repair or ..Recent Review:This unit is so efficient. I love this thing. The people that put it in were wonderful. They were very professional. We had a question after they had left and they helped us out and they were very helpful.Peter H.
- Business Description:At Mr. Rooter® Plumbing every customer’s individual needs are important. Whether it’s a simple sink clog or a damaged sewer line, you can count on a Mr. Rooter plumber to take care of your plumbing needs – day or night – with never an overtime charge. Our professional service, quality products and honest, up-front pricing make Mr. Rooter the best value in plumbing services nationwide. Mr. Rooter is ready for all emergency plumbing issues, from clogged drains and sewage backups to frozen pipes..Recent Review:At first they came right out and turned off water that was running every where and then it went down from there, Did not show up when he told us he would be there. Had to call more than once to find out when he was going to show up. When he did he was not prepared for the job. After a few days the boss finally came out and got the job done. Just glad that the experience is over!!!!!!!!!ann s.
- Business Description:Mobile Home, House, & Commercial Repairs in 4-State Area With over 30 years experience in commercial, home and mobile home repair you can be confident that the job will be done right. No job is too big or small. Phil started in construction & repair as a teenager with his father, has been a field superintendent running a crew of 250+ guys in FL. The company name came from others telling Phil he's as straight as an arrow & as honest as anyone could be. Straight Arrow became a reality when he m..Recent Review:Phil and his crew are always excellent. I can trust Phil, he has ethics and morals, and that's unusual these days. He gives good advice, knows what he's doing, and doesn't overcharge. He and his crew were also able to help another crew who were delivering a heavy piece of furniture, and it wouldn't have gone well without them. Phil and his crew were a real lifesaver there. I've had him out for various jobs around the house over the last few years, and he does a great job. Hire Phil, you'll be glad you didMichelle M.
- Business Description:Whether your next construction project is large or small 24-7 Construction is committed to helping you complete that project quickly and for the best price possible. If you are looking for a construction company that can do it all look no further. 24-7 Construction is licensed and bonded with over 30 years experience in both residential and commercial construction. We also have established relationships some of the best and most experienced sub-contractors in the industry. We can get the job..
- Business Description:All-Star Construction Service LLC is a licensed, bonded, and insured contractor with the knowlage, experience, equipment needed to complete your project. Our goal is to provide quality construction services in a cost efficient and timely manner with safety and environmental well being as our top priorities
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
Replacing a drain field requires digging up quite a bit of land and involves a decent amount of testing. Using this guide, you’ll learn how much it costs to replace a drain field based on a few key factors such as size and type of septic system.
A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Find septic tank services in
septic tank services in Pea Ridge
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Allied Plumbing & Drain Service Inc918 West Henri De Tonti Boulevard
Springdale, Arkansas 72762
- Allied Plumbing & Drain Service Inc
- BBB Septic ServicePO Box 1271
Bentonville, Arkansas 72712
- BBB Septic Service
- Cox Plumbing1106 N Graham
Hope, Arkansas 71801
- Cox Plumbing
- Delta Van Lines Inc2221 Forsyth rd
Orlando, Florida 32807
- Delta Van Lines Inc
- Tidey Excavation12609 N. Old Wire Rd.
Rogers, Arkansas 72756
- Tidey Excavation
- Yoder Backhoe and Septic10799 Peach Orchard Rd
Bentonville, Arkansas 72712
- Yoder Backhoe and Septic