Working with a contractor usually results in a beautiful finished product. But if issues arise, it’s important to know the grounds for firing a contractor and how to part ways respectfully.
Get matched with top garage door companies in Hiwasse, AR
There are 3 highly-rated local garage door companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Garage Doors Reviews in Hiwasse
- A State Handymen IncWork was done quickly and professionally. They had to clean out the garage before making repairs and hauled off all debris. High quality work all around. Will definitely hire again.
- Direct Service Overhead Garage Door CompanyDirect Service Overhead came out 30min after my call on a Saturday morning, installed a new circuit board and even adjusted the door when he noticed it wasn't set right. Total expense was very reasonable.
- Precision Door Service of Northwest ArkansasTimely arrival, two workers until afternoon, well organized, demonstrated, and cleaned up after. Appears to be quality product and works great!
- NWA Garage DoorNWA Garage Door did an excellent job! They came out the same day that I called them. Installed a new opener with some nice features that I requested and fixed our door that had loud squeaks. Now you can't even hear the door opening. I would definitely recommend using NWA Garage Door!!
- OVERHEAD DOORThe price wasn't bad. It didn't take them long. We actually got to set the appointment. They just showed up to fix it on time. There were no unexpected issues. Everything was good.
- Ace Garage Doors and MoreThey were very prompt in scheduling the job and completed it as promised. They had to return to perform a minor readjustment, but that was done promptly also. Their price for the job was significantly lower than a bid from another firm in this area.
- Overhead Door Company of Springdale IncIt was a very hot day and they were so nice to come out. They were very good and I was very pleased. It was towards the end of the day and they had several places they had to go. They knew what they were doing and it was a very good experience.
- NWA Garage DoorI called Tuesday morning, about 8:15ish. The owner was driving, but he pulled over so he could take down my information and make note of the issue I was having. He asked a few questions to make sure he had all the information he needed. He then let me know that he would see what he had available when he got into the office. He called me about 9:15 stating the work truck would be at my house in 45 minutes to an hour. The gentleman showed up on time, as promised. I explained the issue we were having. He promptly looked my the garage door motor and noticed the gear was stripped and needed replacing. He explained all the options - just replacing the gear or replacing the whole motor. He also let me know during his quick look over of the garage door parts he noticed a few other things. He let me know that replacing just the gear might not fix all of those items, but was NOT pushy or trying to talk me into spending more money. Just making me aware of potential future issues, which I appreciate. After I had all my options, I needed to speak with my husband. The gentleman was patient and understood this. He chatted with me for a few minutes while I tried to reach my husband. He stayed close by to answer any additional questions me or my husband had, but not overly close as to where I felt he was invading my phone conversation. Once my husband and I made our decision, he was quick to get to work and replace the motor. (He had numerous options with him, which I thought was smart and time saving, so he wouldn't have to go to the shop and return at a later date/time) He was efficient while doing so. When it came time to enter the passcode on the new keypad, he respected my privacy and didn't even look in my direction while I was entering the number. Once everything was set up, he showed me all the new features we had available. Also, he reminded me to enter the warranty information online so we would be covered. I reviewed the invoice, which was exactly the price he quoted me, NO extra fees. He took all his trash, even the old garage door mechanisms, and returned any item he had to move to it's original location (I don't think he had to move anything, but if he did, I didn't notice it out of place
- GARAGE DOOR FIXER LLCThe (owner?) man who answered the phone was extremely professional, and has a polished, almost radio personality type of voice. I told him I could be home in the afternoon, so I was given a 1.5 hour service window on the SAME DAY I phoned in the service call. Service technician, Steve, phoned in at the start of the window to tell me he was half an hour away. He spent 1 minute diagnosing the extent of the repairs needed. He took off the broken springs. He put on the new springs. He adjusted some other cables and tensions. It actually runs smoother and quieter than it ever did. We spent about 8 minutes on invoicing and paper work before I wrote a check. I told him it was great service and I was happy enough I would write my first Angie's List review. I could tell these reviews are important to their business, and he let me know they appreciate this courtesy. I would use them again and am recommending them to you
- Harmon Overhead Door IncI was super pleased with their service. They had to come twice but did not charge me for two service calls. The price was great and they were easy to work with. I was not there during the time of work but they were able to come out the same day I called.
Garage Door Companies in Hiwasse
- Business Description:We specialize in many fields pertaining to garage doors. We have the resources and experience to provide: Garage Door Service, New Garage Door Installations, New Garage Door Openers, Custom Garage Doors & Multi-Point Safety Inspections. Our company has over 12 years experience in the industry and each technician goes through multiple training courses prior to certification. Our Promise To You: At Direct Service Overhead, our technicians are professionally trained, not only technically, but..Recent Review:David was outstanding. We needed two garage door openers installed. He was extremely professional throughout the entire process, explaining what needed to be done and how long it would take. He did an excellent job, explained the features and, above all, made sure everything was working properly before he left. I highly recommended Direct Service OverheadJoe S.
- Business Description:Free estimates on roofing, painting, flooring, & remodels. For plumbing & electrical we charge a $65 service call & $35 an hour. We invoice customers after job is complete and payment is due within 30 days. We are licensed & bonded. GC #0093370515Recent Review:Jerry did a great job of explaining how they would do the work. Their work was excellent and done quickly, and at a much lower price than a previous bid from another company. They also cleaned up before leaving. Overall a great experience, would hire again and will call TMC for other non-electrical projects as wellLisa W.
- Business Description:We are an unrivaled roofing company that is well know for locating & repairing exterior leaks - Permanently! We provide NWAs only 10 year warranty that is transferable when the home is sold. No matter if you need a roof replacement or you have a leak that others have tried to repair we have you covered! Super Service Award winner. Additional email - email@example.comRecent Review:Our house was damaged by a tree that fell on the roof. After the roof was rebuilt by carpenters, Weather Proofing Experts agreed to apply the roof shingles. They did so very quickly to avoid any more water damage to the house interior. They even came on a Saturday with a crew of 4 to make the house weather tight again before more rain the next day. I really appreciate the fact that the roof was applied within a week of the damage and the cost was totally within the estimate of the insurance adjuster. I would definitely call Weather Proofing Experts again if I need more roof workDouglas B.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job. Additional DBA - GDSCO. Garage Door Supply Company is an authorized Chamberlain LiftMaster dealer. We carry a complete line of LiftMaster Parts, Accessories and LiftMaster remote control transmitters and receivers. LiftMaster is a registered trade mark of the Chamberlain Manufacturing Group. LiftMaster and Chamberlain parts, accessories and remotes are interchangeable with Sears Craftsman parts, accessories and remotes.Recent Review:Great. I'm in IA, he's in UT. Not conducive to doing business.Michael F.
- Business Description:Garage Door and Garage Door Opener Repair in Fayetteville & Springdale, ARRecent Review:I had used this man before. He had the part needed and I felt charged a fair price. Not this time! I paid $675 for a garage door opener I later found on Amazon for $180. The man charged me almost $500 to install the opener. I also later found out Home Depot will install garage door openers for $97! This guy took me to the cleaners. BewareGregg S.
- Business Description:I'm a small company located in Joplin, MO that does work from foundation to finish with 16 years in the business and also do lawn care and tree trimming with the best prices around and the reason i can give such good prices is because i do most of the work my self and try not to sub any of the work out i will beat any competitor by a min of 10Recent Review:Terrible. Terrible power wash job, having to hire another person to redo it. Arrived with untreated lumber, had to go back and get treated lumber. Screwed in about 60 percent of 2x6’s left rest not screwed in. Joists need more sister boards, 2x4 ‘s treated., I feel it’s need more, some ends are kinda coming up. Only been 2 weeks. TerribleShere J.
- Business Description:PLEASE NOTE: We sell new doors and windows, do those installations and can do repairs on those items we sell. We build quality windows so we sell more of them. And because we sell more than anybody else, we can sell them for less. The exquisite design of Window World's double-hung window is the perfect choice for those who want the best. Functional beauty, easy maintenance, energy efficiency and a wide selection of decorative options will help to add to your environmentRecent Review:Do not use Window World on your project! Another night last night of being up late because all my windows are leaking, and I am covering my new wood window casings with towels to soak up the large amounts of water coming through the windows. We went with Window World because they have a great sales pitch and lifetime warranty. We had them install 29 windows for $18K on our new build addition project. Since we had installation on April 23rd these windows have leaked. We have pleaded with the company to either re-install or replace the windows and they have refused without reason and asked that we move forward with siding and project completion. We even paid $350 for an inspector to come out and document the poor window installation on May25th prior to siding being installed. Window World acknowledged the leaking and instead of standing by their “lifetime warranty” they told us (in e-mail) that the windows are not water proof. They also acknowledged the faulty product by replacing the window sashes but not the entire window. Here we are today, months later with no resolution and water everywhere. The last conversation with the owner of this company he tried to blame the siding, instead of just standing by the warranty. I have already verified siding was installed properly. I am now filing a lawsuit against this company as I have been documenting every step of this issue but just hope no one else has to go through this mess in the futureMaria M.
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a..Recent Review:Great. I would recommend highly! In fact did hire for ice maker replacement and kiln repair! Great work and punctional and fair priced!Edwin G.
- Business Description:DirectBuy® is the leading home improvement and furnishings club that offers merchandise at manufacturer-direct prices without traditional retail mark-up. Founded in 1971, DirectBuy Club is headquartered in Merrillville, Indiana and currently has more than 130 locations throughout the United States and Canada. For more than 40 years, DirectBuy Club has provided hundreds of thousands of consumers a smarter, fairer way to shop for nearly everything for in and around their homes – from furnishing..
- Business Description:We do all of the work ourselves, sometimes we might sub contract certain projects. We accept credit cards as payment, personl check with bank approval and only local checks accepted, cashiers checks money orders or cash are also accepted for payments. We also offer monthly payment plans on any of our projects just call 501-276-1057 for details
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage door company articles
Your home’s curb appeal and energy costs both factor into which new garage door you should buy. Here are nine tips to consider when shopping for your new garage door (or during your next garage door replacement) so you can make an informed choice.
Create more usable space by installing a garage door screen, which allows for entertaining or working with plenty of fresh air and zero bugs. Here’s how much installing a garage door screen will cost you.
Find garage door companies in
garage door companies in Hiwasse
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Calaway Construction12 Silver Springs Road
- Camden Glass & Overhead Door Inc1150 W Washington St
- CAS Construction & Roofing8667 US Hwy. 71 S.
- Chuck's Door Service3077 N Elizabeth Ave
- CLASSIC EXTERIORS2320 TECOMSEH RD
- Calaway Construction
- Lance and Sons Handyman Service / Lawn Care1805 Friendly Point
Horseshoe Bend, Arkansas
- Lance and Sons Handyman Service / Lawn Care
- NWA Garage Door1353 C E Henri De Tonti Blvd
- NWA Garage Door
- Straight Arrow Repair16601 Jones Trailer Park Rd Lot 1
- Straight Arrow Repair