Home insulation has many benefits: it’s energy-efficient, environmentally friendly, and cost-effective. It’s worthwhile but requires planning. We’ve laid out the key things to know before installing home insulation.
Get matched with top insulation contractors in Harrison, AR
There are 2 highly-rated local insulation contractors.
Insulation Companies in Harrison
- Business Description:Sunpro Solar is one of the leading providers of rooftop solar panel systems in the United States. We have a mission to bring clean and affordable energy to power homes across the nation. Sunpro Solar designs, installs, and maintains solar panels on residential and commercial properties. The Sunpro Solar difference is our ability to provide customers with a phenomenal experience and partner with industry-leading products to deliver the best options to go solar. Our reputation precedes us and ..Recent Review:First of all, we would not choose to install solar if we had it to do over again. If we had been informed, we would have avoided getting sucked into the sales pitch we were given about selling power back to the electric company. Sunpro sales failed to inform us of the paltry pay-back the utility would give us for the power we now generate on their behalf. Basically, the electric company charges thirty times more for power than they pay us for our meter "running backwards". Oh how the solar industry loves to use that term, but what it means at the end of the day is that we are paying on a large loan to generate power for them. Nor were we informed that the loan we took out for solar would be considered by most banks a 2nd mortgage on our property. We had endless problems with Sunpro and would NOT recommend this company to anyone. From the time we signed a contract it took TEN months to get hooked up to the grid! Along the way we had regular and innumerable problems with Sunpro dropping the ball on us, to the point of ridiculousness. We are thoroughly disgusted at this point, especially because the state inspector that finally showed up informed us that we had just that day appeared on the state docket — after being told by SunPro that they had submitted the inspection request weeks prior. We kept hearing things from the SunPro office that turned out to be false. There were multiple problems with the administrative offices of this company — while we feel that the ground crews did a good job when they were here for installation work. Here is the list of issues we've had with this company — 1 - The salesman did not convey the complexity of our installation — either to us (ahead of signing) or to the SunPro staff so that they could assess the installation ahead of time. This resulted in confusion and delays, and a less than optimal execution vis a vis protecting our trees. 2 - There were multiple miscommunications on SunPro's part that resulted in project delays. We often felt that it was only through our own diligence that information got conveyed between involved entities, to wit: SunPro's various teams, our electric company, and government offices. 3 - Our installation was supposedly scheduled, and we were ready and waiting at home for the crew... which never showed up. In following up, we learned that our "account manager" had spaced it out. This resulted in another two weeks' delay. 4 - On a regular basis we were told we would receive call-backs from SunPro staff to update us on status and in answer to our questions. Frequently we did not receive promised phone calls from the seven different "account managers" that were assigned to us (including at least one supervisor). We found it surprising and confusing that we kept hearing, "I'm your new account manager." This shuffling between staff members demonstrably contributed to delays and misinformation. We ultimately found out that we'd been lied to about inspection scheduling, resulting in six more weeks delay. While it is still unclear which SunPro entity was responsible for the misinformation we received, we definitely lost trust in the company's word. 5 - The incompetence we've suffered at the hands of this company has also cost us in much wasted personal time, and stress. If it weren't for our time-consumptive monitoring of the situation and our constant follow-through, who knows how much longer the delays would have been??? 6 - The installation crew was not provided with either training or the type of equipment that could have prevented damage to tree roots on our property — trees that are very important in terms of both property value and environmental benefits in a desert climate. We cannot recommend Sunpro Solar. While we appreciated the two installation crews who did a good job, the administrative-level problems were continuous and daunting, up to the very end. Our impression is that this company jumped into the home solar market without having sufficient infrastructure in place to support its customers. As is so often the case, accountability to the consumer has been sacrificed on the altar of company profitsCaroline M.
- Business Description:Since 1994, Foster roofing has been providing customers with professionalism and quality service in the roofing industry. Foster’s mission to provide great service and high-quality work has developed from our great team of employees with a wide range of roofing experience. Foster Roofing has been building quality roofs in the Northwest Arkansas and River Valley Areas for 21 years. We also provide service in Oklahoma and Missouri. Foster Roofing has assembled a superintendent team that is on..Recent Review:I called for a quote. They said they do not service my area. Doug said he didn't know why they were sowing up on Angie List. I asked if he know anyone in my area and he said no. I'm sure this is not Foster's faultMike S.
- Business Description:We have up to 12 months same as cash financing available for qualified buyers.Recent Review:Terrible company. 11 months later window still leaks. We had to hire another company to fix the problem. Use this company at your own risk.Jim M.
- Business Description:Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org Additional phone - (479) 855-0348 & (479) 855-7634. Family owned. Bella Vista Contractors offers a variety of services to our customers. We will continue to define these services according to our customers needs. Our success and profitability will depend on exceeding our customers’ expectationsRecent Review:Bella Vista Contractors crew of Darren and Bill were prompt, professional, and courteous. They worked quickly, paid attention to detail, and completely cleaned up when they were finished. Could not have asked for a better job. The house and deck look great. Would definitely recommend them to anyoneJohn B.
- Business Description:We have been in business since 1974. We specialize in painting, however we have a broad set of skills including but not limited to Drywall finishing, room additions, trim, flooring, and roofing, power washing, hauling, and much much more. We are licensed and bonded Call us for your free estimate TODAY!!
- Business Description:Miles Construction Services, LLC, is located in Branson, Missouri. This company is a Custom Homes, Single-family Homes, Apartments, General Remodeling of Custom and Single-family Homes, Hotel Renovations and Theater Renovation industry. This Company has been operating for approximately 34 years. Brian Miles started the company with the intention of building a successful, community-oriented company committed to quality and Customer satisfaction. Miles Construction Services, LLC is dedicated to..
- Business Description:We currently operate a small crew of highly experienced members who are specialists in plumbing, siding, roofing, carpentry, and home building from the ground up. We have the knowledge to perform any and all home repairs and construction projects, and offer a 1-year 100% Guarantee on all our Work! Some jobs available to be financed, just ask
- Business Description:Mike's Construction is a general contractor employing 6-11 full time employees. Estimates are free.
- Business Description:Our mission at Hampton Enterprise LLC is to provide clients with superior customer service, quality work and speedy service in all aspects of their home improvement needs. Licensed, insured and trusted since 1989; come discover the Hampton difference today! We specialize in the installation and repair of Windows, Doors, Flooring, Sinks, Bathtubs, Showers, Sprinkler Systems and much more. We also offer Interior and Exterior Home Painting, Custom Welding Fabrication and Carpentry.Localy in you..
- Business Description:We are a reliable construction company who has been in business in the Batesville area for over ten years. We have many subcontractors we can call upon allowing us to do all phases of home construction and remodeling
Explore our Solution Center for helpful insulation contractor articles
Installing a radiant barrier is an excellent way to keep the heat out of your home. Using this guide, you’ll learn how to install a radiant barrier yourself in five easy steps. Though, you’ll want to bring some friends to get the job done.
Is DIY fiberglass insulation safe? Handling fiberglass could cause a range of health issues related to skin, eyes, organs, and even cancer. Knowing how to avoid fiberglass dangers is important when planning a DIY insulation project.
Find insulation contractors in
- Green Forest
- Diamond City
- Blue Eye
- Kissee Mills
- Bull Shoals
- Rockaway Beach
- Merriam Woods Village
- Kimberling City
- Reeds Spring
- Branson West
insulation contractors in Harrison
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 24-7 Construction LLC176 Ouachita 406
- 24-7 Construction LLC
- Arkansas Roofing Kompany-Equinox Outdoor Concepts1820 Old Morrilton Hwy
- Arkansas Roofing Kompany-Equinox Outdoor Concepts
- Bella Vista Contractors Inc20 Syston Ln
Bella Vista, Arkansas
- Bella Vista Contractors Inc
- Calaway Construction12 Silver Springs Road
- Calaway Construction
- Johnson's Carpentry & Construction714 liberty st.
- Johnson's Carpentry & Construction
- LARRY FEE PAINTING & REMODELNG7316 OAKLEY DR
- LARRY FEE PAINTING & REMODELNG
- Repair USA1218 Stone St Ste 100
- Repair USA