Your front door should make a great first impression. This guide presents all the types of front doors available to purchase, from steel to solid wood to wrought iron, and also includes important tips to know before you hand over your credit card.
Get matched with top door installers in Harrison, AR
There are 3 highly-rated local door installers.
Recent Door Installation Reviews in Harrison
- Charles Wyles ContractorsCharles did a great job, he was very professional and helpful. He was able to fix some things that I thought I was going to need to replace. He also noticed things that needed to be done that I did not have on my list. I look forward to working with Charles again soon!
- Tri-Lakes Exterior Home ImprovementMike was a pleasure to deal with from the beginning to the end of our job. We had so much work performed between the Roof and Windows/Door and it was all performed on time like he promised. Mike was always available if we had any questions and he followed through with anything we needed. All of the workers completing our job were Generous and Polite and made sure to always clean up before leaving our Home. Without a doubt, we will do Business again with Mike, Tri-Lakes Exterior, when needed in the future read less
- Greater Ozarks ExteriorsMy wife and I requested quote to remove Two exterior doors and all the windows on main floor of house and replace with new doors and vinyl windows. Contract was signed and windows were to be ordered. Three weeks later I get a call from them. Not only have they not ordered windows but now they say the contract I signed was incorrect and the price for just the windows? The bid was for $7497.35 for just the windows? Additional $1800.00 for the two exterior doors? I have been doing rehabs for many years and have never had a company renege on their contract? I don’t believe it was a mistake since I received a bid from new company for over $1000.00 less than there bid including all the doors and window replacements. Bad way to do business. I would not recommend them if this is how they treated us read less
- Omega ConstructionWe had hired a Omega Construction to do multiple projects on a fixer-uper. Originally hired to replace windows, he said he & his crew could rebuild an addition that we were going to have to reconstruct. Though it was going to be a week or so before he could start on it, we paid $4850.00 up front for "materials" as he requested. Long story short, his crew was not installing windows/headers, nor a beam (placed upside-down) correctly and after bringing it to the contractor's/owner's attention and even re-doing a window ourselves to show proper installation, then having them re-install the beam right side up, they were still doing things incorrectly! This was costing us even more money and time! After seeking advice from multiple people who have experience with construction, we fired him and his crew and asked for our prepaid money for the additional project we were going to have him do. First he asked for more time. Then he said he had a death in the family and was in Oklahoma dealing with that. At least two weeks go by... We contact him again. He says he'll meet us in Springfield to pay us back (this was yesterday). My husband sits waiting and Rex Horton (owner) messages him that he wasn't going to make it. We then give him a deadline of this morning (8:30 am) to meet in Ozark and that we have been more than patient & would be contacting an attorney if this continued. No reply last night, then at approximately 4:30am this morning he texts my husband and says he's not meeting him and cutting communications. We should have looked him up on "Angie's List" before hiring him! All reviews are "F" (FAIL) We had even considered having him build a deck for us, but I can only imagine how that would have turned out! So Frustrating read less
- Gonzales Remodeling – RepairHe was prompt, but the quality of his work was not good. I needed to get a steel door, and I would give him an F for his work. He put the door in, and it works. But the screen door does not close properly, and the door is not sealed right. When you put in a door, you actually need to put in shims. He did not use any shims on the door frame, which is why the door is not even. He didn’t clean up after himself. There were screws all over the floor after he left. The worst thing about it is, it looked almost like he was making it seem easier for another burglary to occur. In this case, he did not put enough screws, and of the right size, to make the door secure. In addition, the worst thing is when you put in a door, before you install the door hardware, you would put in the locks and then see where the strikers go in on the frame, that way you should know where you should move it from there. After he had gotten done with the door, he had then looked to see if the door would not fit and drilled in several holes in wood. The more holes in the wood makes it weaker and weaker. He also put in the door lock upside down read less
Door Installers in Harrison
- Business Description:We expertly install custom-made vinyl windows & vinyl siding which will deliver unmatched beauty, strength & energy savings as well as enhance the architectural style of your Arkansas home. Cape Cod, country French, Colonial, Victorian, Tudor, Craftsman, cottage, Mediterranean, ranch, traditional or contemporary style home owners can let their imaginations run wild with the possibilities. We will help you find the specific style, performance and budget that meet your needs! We do not do repai.. read lessRecent Review:As expected, the workers did excellent work, were polite and respectful. We actually were concerned they hadn't taken even so much as a well deserved lunch break but they insisted they had! We've had Wilson before when they completely resided our enclosed porch and replaced a door and windows. Their work turned our enclosed porch from a freezer in winter and a sauna in summer to a most delightful year around room to enjoy. The newest work is already giving us more temperature comfort for summer and will certainly be appreciated when winter comes. What is also wonderful is that Wilson gives us a life time warranty and, if something happens with a window or door, we simply call them with the item number (on the door/window) and they go from there. What could be easier? Thank you Wilson!! read lessRobert and Janet M.
- Business Description:Home building and remodeling for over 35 yearsRecent Review:Cannot say enough great things about Charles. A ++++++++++.Rick G.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339 read lessRecent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
- Business Description:With Uxari, you and your home are connected, automatically. You choose what to connect (devices) and we do the connecting (wireless services plan). Plus, we do it for as little as $99 down with monthly payments as low as $34.99. At Uxari, you will talk to a real person when you have a question, 7 days a week. So go ahead, start enjoying your new life style, knowing answers to all your questions are only a call or an e-mail away. And the best part is all of our services come with a 30-day, ris.. read lessRecent Review:The Smart Home features they installed, such as thermostat and door locks, etc. do not always work. For example, the Honeywell thermostat can no longer be operated from our phones and is difficult to install. Remote door locks are also unpredictable read lessWilliam B.
- Business Description:We have up to 12 months same as cash financing available for qualified buyers.Recent Review:Terrible company. 11 months later window still leaks. We had to hire another company to fix the problem. Use this company at your own risk.Jim M.
- Business Description:We run service trucks for quick repairs, plus we tackle large projects by bidding the price in advance. We are an Arkansas licensed remodeler, which enables us to perform or subcontract for any project up to $20,000. Call us to come take a look at your project today read less
- Business Description:Arkansas Automatic Doors, Inc. has been in business since 1969. We distribute Horton and Nabco Gyrotech products across the state of Arkansas. We service all makes and models of pedestrian automatic doors, operators, and manual commercial doors. We are AAADM certified to do service, installs, and inspections on all commercial doors. We service the Northwest area of Arkansas and surrounding states read less
- Business Description:Ozark Wood Care provides a wide range of services and products to home owners throughout NW Arkansas, SW Missouri and Eastern Oklahoma. We specialize in eco friendly solutions for the care and maintenance of log and wood sided homes. We make maintaining your log cabin or wood sided vacation home easy read lessRecent Review:Made appointment to obtain estimate. Vendor did not show.Carol S.
- Business Description:Appliance and handyman repairs and services offered at a low absolutely affordable price. As well as all your A/C and Heating needs of all types,serices to Installs
- Business Description:Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org Additional phone - (479) 855-0348 & (479) 855-7634. Family owned. Bella Vista Contractors offers a variety of services to our customers. We will continue to define these services according to our customers needs. Our success and profitability will depend on exceeding our customers’ expectations read lessRecent Review:Bella Vista Contractors crew of Darren and Bill were prompt, professional, and courteous. They worked quickly, paid attention to detail, and completely cleaned up when they were finished. Could not have asked for a better job. The house and deck look great. Would definitely recommend them to anyone read lessJohn B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful door installer articles
There are many types of door locks available to homeowners, and each has their own benefits, drawbacks, and uses. This guide breaks down the most common types of door locks, what their attributes are, and in what cases you should consider using them.
The front door is the first thing most people will notice about your home, which is why even small upgrades can give you curb appeal a big boost. This guide lists seven changes you can make to your front door that will have a big impact.
Find door installers in
- Green Forest
- Diamond City
- Blue Eye
- Kissee Mills
- Bull Shoals
- Rockaway Beach
- Merriam Woods Village
- Kimberling City
- Branson West
- Reeds Spring
door installers in Harrison
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- c&h painting400 Edwards Ave
- Cabinet Refinishing Center by Gleam Guard4915 N. 13th Street
- Calaway Construction12 Silver Springs Road
- Charles Wyles Contractors628 Ambrose Creek Rd
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- Complete Mobile Home Center162 Industrial Park Dr Ste E
- c&h painting
- Friend Lock Service513 North 3rd St
- Friend Lock Service
- Palace of Glass2340 Powell St, Suite 108
- Palace of Glass
- RUSSELL DICKINSON CONSTRUCTION257 COUNTY ROAD 6121
Green Forest, Arkansas
- RUSSELL DICKINSON CONSTRUCTION
- Seamless Siding & Windows of the Ozarks2222 State Hwy T
- Smart Energy Solutions302 Court of Elm
Vernon Hills, Illinois
- Smith Family LLC
- SmithCo Exteriors LLC1531 W Walnut St
- Stewart Costruction & Electric LLC8005 AR-14
- Stokes Dock Co., Inc.3797 Osage Beach Pkwy F-2
Osage Beach, Missouri
- Seamless Siding & Windows of the Ozarks
- Tile and Wood8722 US-62 W
- Tile and Wood