A pet or dog door that allows your furry friend to go outside and play should be installed by a handyperson with carpentry experience.
Get matched with top door installers in Reeds Spring, MO
There are 6 highly-rated local door installers.
Matching on Angi
Recent Door Installation Reviews in Reeds Spring
- Charles Wyles ContractorsCharles did a great job, he was very professional and helpful. He was able to fix some things that I thought I was going to need to replace. He also noticed things that needed to be done that I did not have on my list. I look forward to working with Charles again soon!
- Tri-Lakes Exterior Home ImprovementMike was a pleasure to deal with from the beginning to the end of our job. We had so much work performed between the Roof and Windows/Door and it was all performed on time like he promised. Mike was always available if we had any questions and he followed through with anything we needed. All of the workers completing our job were Generous and Polite and made sure to always clean up before leaving our Home. Without a doubt, we will do Business again with Mike, Tri-Lakes Exterior, when needed in the future
- Greater Ozarks ExteriorsMy wife and I requested quote to remove Two exterior doors and all the windows on main floor of house and replace with new doors and vinyl windows. Contract was signed and windows were to be ordered. Three weeks later I get a call from them. Not only have they not ordered windows but now they say the contract I signed was incorrect and the price for just the windows? The bid was for $7497.35 for just the windows? Additional $1800.00 for the two exterior doors? I have been doing rehabs for many years and have never had a company renege on their contract? I don’t believe it was a mistake since I received a bid from new company for over $1000.00 less than there bid including all the doors and window replacements. Bad way to do business. I would not recommend them if this is how they treated us
- Omega ConstructionWe had hired a Omega Construction to do multiple projects on a fixer-uper. Originally hired to replace windows, he said he & his crew could rebuild an addition that we were going to have to reconstruct. Though it was going to be a week or so before he could start on it, we paid $4850.00 up front for "materials" as he requested. Long story short, his crew was not installing windows/headers, nor a beam (placed upside-down) correctly and after bringing it to the contractor's/owner's attention and even re-doing a window ourselves to show proper installation, then having them re-install the beam right side up, they were still doing things incorrectly! This was costing us even more money and time! After seeking advice from multiple people who have experience with construction, we fired him and his crew and asked for our prepaid money for the additional project we were going to have him do. First he asked for more time. Then he said he had a death in the family and was in Oklahoma dealing with that. At least two weeks go by... We contact him again. He says he'll meet us in Springfield to pay us back (this was yesterday). My husband sits waiting and Rex Horton (owner) messages him that he wasn't going to make it. We then give him a deadline of this morning (8:30 am) to meet in Ozark and that we have been more than patient & would be contacting an attorney if this continued. No reply last night, then at approximately 4:30am this morning he texts my husband and says he's not meeting him and cutting communications. We should have looked him up on "Angie's List" before hiring him! All reviews are "F" (FAIL) We had even considered having him build a deck for us, but I can only imagine how that would have turned out! So Frustrating
- Gonzales Remodeling – RepairHe was prompt, but the quality of his work was not good. I needed to get a steel door, and I would give him an F for his work. He put the door in, and it works. But the screen door does not close properly, and the door is not sealed right. When you put in a door, you actually need to put in shims. He did not use any shims on the door frame, which is why the door is not even. He didn’t clean up after himself. There were screws all over the floor after he left. The worst thing about it is, it looked almost like he was making it seem easier for another burglary to occur. In this case, he did not put enough screws, and of the right size, to make the door secure. In addition, the worst thing is when you put in a door, before you install the door hardware, you would put in the locks and then see where the strikers go in on the frame, that way you should know where you should move it from there. After he had gotten done with the door, he had then looked to see if the door would not fit and drilled in several holes in wood. The more holes in the wood makes it weaker and weaker. He also put in the door lock upside down
Door Installers in Reeds Spring
- Business Description:No job too small. Provide all types of handyman services as small as mounting a television to as big as home renovations. Specialize in remodeling and flooring to fit your wants and needs. Here is a list of services we provide: Home Renovations Home Repair Handyman Decks Hardwood Flooring Tile Carpet and sheet flooring Small Projects Lighting Fixture Replacement TV Mounting and Home Theater Organization Metal Roofing Porches and PatiosRecent Review:It does not leak. It was excellent. He is very polite. He knows what he is doing. If he doesn't, he figures it out. He is really smart. He is reliable. He is knowledgeable. He does a really good work and if there's a problem he figures it outDan A.
- Business Description:"Ozarks Roofing is a family owned business that is dedicated to serving the Ozarks with satisfaction on roofing needs. The company is determined to work hard and non-stop until the customer is completely satisfied." We also provide military and senior discounts.Recent Review:I have nothing against them. They offered me a good deal. I would recommend them. They were on time, professional, they clean up really good and the roofing looks really good.Leta H.
- Business Description:Greater Ozarks Exteriors is dedicated to providing our customers with superior quality and workmanship. Our service is second to none, our reputation is impecable. Check out our website for some great before and after pictures of homes in your areaRecent Review:We absolutely love the outcome! There were plenty of choices when it came to picking out deck, railing and awning material plus feedback and guidance in choices. Originally we had no awning over the old deck but adding it has dramatically increased the amount of time we are able to spend out there and makes the house much cooler. Our deck sits SW and has the afternoon sun hitting the back of the house. I no longer have to have the shades and curtains pulled and can enjoy the lake view every part of the day. The awning as well as composite wood (maintenance free)is well worth the money spent. There was excellent communication, quality and professionalism and far exceeded my expectations. This was not an overnight process so plan ahead and have patience as with everything these days. I would hire this company in a heartbeat...such a great bunch of guys! Thank You, Greater Ozarks Exterior for doing a GREAT jobJean K.
- Business Description:Best Contracting specializes in Commercial and Residential exterior renovations including storm damage to Roofing, Siding, and Gutters. In addition our Best Contracting remodeling division offers Deck and Patio installs. Call us today to schedule a Free consultationRecent Review:I could not be happier with my experience with Best Contracting. From our first appt with Nate to the end of the process he was there ever step of the way to answer any, and all questions. Very professional, and easy going people. I would absolutely hire again if neededChristopher B.
- Business Description:Flooring. Decking. Windows. Doors. Drywall. Paint.Recent Review:Fantastic, on time quick, great quality...Cleaned up and great price!Jacob M.
- Business Description:Limitless Construction & Development LLC can accomplish all of your construction needs. Regardless of the size of your project you can count on us. Although our company is new, we have over 40 years of experience in the construction industry. We keep are customers informed throughout the entire construction process, from start to finish. When we commit to our customers we are committed from the first phone call until and after the job is completedRecent Review:I did not hire limitless construction for them to do my beam job, because we found exterior walls damage from mold and Water we have to use the money towards repairs otherwise I would’ve hired limitless construction. Bob n Tyler came out fairly quick, very professionalAndrey I.
- Business Description:Temple Remodeling and Repairs has done everything from minor plumbing repairs to full-scale remodels. We do paint, drywall, minor electric, baseboard and trim, flooring, tile, etc. We are licensed and insured and tackle every job as if it were our own home. We have 6 years experience between the two of us and provide 1 year warranties on all services. Let us make your house a homeRecent Review:Came on date and time scheduled. Very professional and courteous. Quality work including installation, painting and sealing of baseboards. Very nice work. Friendly and good work ethic.Sandra W.
- Business Description:Cardinel Handyman Services is a reputable handyman company that was established back in 2004 and boasts a team of talented professionals with over 23 years of experience in the trade. What makes our professional handyman solutions special, you might ask? Based in Forsyth, MO, here is what you might find interesting about usRecent Review:Daniel didn't have the courtesy to write a reasonable message. He only wrote, I'm moving to Missouri in 2 weeks. So I replied, Then you should remove yourself from Angie's List. Then he wrote a rude message back. I got upset and wrote one back to him. This went on for 4-5 messages. He finally back out. Yes, I shouldn't have lowered myself to his level but I dispise rude contract labor! I'll never use Angie's List again! Horrible experienceMr. Mark and Mrs Tess K.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339Recent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
- Business Description:With Uxari, you and your home are connected, automatically. You choose what to connect (devices) and we do the connecting (wireless services plan). Plus, we do it for as little as $99 down with monthly payments as low as $34.99. At Uxari, you will talk to a real person when you have a question, 7 days a week. So go ahead, start enjoying your new life style, knowing answers to all your questions are only a call or an e-mail away. And the best part is all of our services come with a 30-day, ris..Recent Review:The Smart Home features they installed, such as thermostat and door locks, etc. do not always work. For example, the Honeywell thermostat can no longer be operated from our phones and is difficult to install. Remote door locks are also unpredictableWilliam B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful door installer articles
Can you fix a broken door? Some cosmetic damage can be fixed using splines, wood filler, or hinge adjustments. Serious door damage usually requires a replacement.
Investing in a storm door has many benefits, such as extra security, better air circulation, energy efficiency, increased curb appeal, and more natural light.
Find door installers in
door installers in Reeds Spring
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Baltic Iron Doors & Naddour's Ornamental Iron1221 E Warner Ave
Santa Ana, California
- Baty Construction5301 State Highway JJ
- Bella Vista Contractors Inc20 Syston Ln
Bella Vista, Arkansas
- Best Contracting3624 E Newport Rd.
- Bills Home Maintenance & Improvement234 Bell rd. #C
- Build Pro Carpentry18325 Rathbun Hills Rd
- Baltic Iron Doors & Naddour's Ornamental Iron
- c&h painting400 Edwards Ave
- Cabinet Refinishing Center by Gleam Guard4915 N. 13th Street
- Calaway Construction12 Silver Springs Road
- Cardinel Handyman Services116 Blunk Ter
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- Complete Mobile Home Center162 Industrial Park Dr Ste E
- c&h painting
- Exterior Specialist1713 35th St.
- Exterior Specialist
- JLB Const/Cont LLC157 Good Ln
- JLB Const/Cont LLC
- RUSSELL DICKINSON CONSTRUCTION257 COUNTY ROAD 6121
Green Forest, Arkansas
- RUSSELL DICKINSON CONSTRUCTION
- Seamless Siding & Windows of the Ozarks2222 State Hwy T
- Smart Energy Solutions302 Court of Elm
Vernon Hills, Illinois
- SmithCo Exteriors LLC1531 W Walnut St
- Stable Homes, LLC20375 Stagecoach Rd
- Stewart Costruction & Electric LLC8005 AR-14
- Stokes Dock Co., Inc.3797 Osage Beach Pkwy F-2
Osage Beach, Missouri
- Seamless Siding & Windows of the Ozarks
- WINDO THERMPO Box 405
Hoosick Falls, New York
- WINDO THERM