A pet or dog door that allows your furry friend to go outside and play should be installed by a handyperson with carpentry experience.
Get matched with top door installers in Ridgedale, MO
There are 5 highly-rated local door installers.
Matching on Angi
Recent Door Installation Reviews in Ridgedale
- Charles Wyles ContractorsCharles did a great job, he was very professional and helpful. He was able to fix some things that I thought I was going to need to replace. He also noticed things that needed to be done that I did not have on my list. I look forward to working with Charles again soon!
- Tri-Lakes Exterior Home ImprovementMike was a pleasure to deal with from the beginning to the end of our job. We had so much work performed between the Roof and Windows/Door and it was all performed on time like he promised. Mike was always available if we had any questions and he followed through with anything we needed. All of the workers completing our job were Generous and Polite and made sure to always clean up before leaving our Home. Without a doubt, we will do Business again with Mike, Tri-Lakes Exterior, when needed in the future
- Greater Ozarks ExteriorsMy wife and I requested quote to remove Two exterior doors and all the windows on main floor of house and replace with new doors and vinyl windows. Contract was signed and windows were to be ordered. Three weeks later I get a call from them. Not only have they not ordered windows but now they say the contract I signed was incorrect and the price for just the windows? The bid was for $7497.35 for just the windows? Additional $1800.00 for the two exterior doors? I have been doing rehabs for many years and have never had a company renege on their contract? I don’t believe it was a mistake since I received a bid from new company for over $1000.00 less than there bid including all the doors and window replacements. Bad way to do business. I would not recommend them if this is how they treated us
- Gonzales Remodeling – RepairHe was prompt, but the quality of his work was not good. I needed to get a steel door, and I would give him an F for his work. He put the door in, and it works. But the screen door does not close properly, and the door is not sealed right. When you put in a door, you actually need to put in shims. He did not use any shims on the door frame, which is why the door is not even. He didn’t clean up after himself. There were screws all over the floor after he left. The worst thing about it is, it looked almost like he was making it seem easier for another burglary to occur. In this case, he did not put enough screws, and of the right size, to make the door secure. In addition, the worst thing is when you put in a door, before you install the door hardware, you would put in the locks and then see where the strikers go in on the frame, that way you should know where you should move it from there. After he had gotten done with the door, he had then looked to see if the door would not fit and drilled in several holes in wood. The more holes in the wood makes it weaker and weaker. He also put in the door lock upside down
- Omega ConstructionWe had hired a Omega Construction to do multiple projects on a fixer-uper. Originally hired to replace windows, he said he & his crew could rebuild an addition that we were going to have to reconstruct. Though it was going to be a week or so before he could start on it, we paid $4850.00 up front for "materials" as he requested. Long story short, his crew was not installing windows/headers, nor a beam (placed upside-down) correctly and after bringing it to the contractor's/owner's attention and even re-doing a window ourselves to show proper installation, then having them re-install the beam right side up, they were still doing things incorrectly! This was costing us even more money and time! After seeking advice from multiple people who have experience with construction, we fired him and his crew and asked for our prepaid money for the additional project we were going to have him do. First he asked for more time. Then he said he had a death in the family and was in Oklahoma dealing with that. At least two weeks go by... We contact him again. He says he'll meet us in Springfield to pay us back (this was yesterday). My husband sits waiting and Rex Horton (owner) messages him that he wasn't going to make it. We then give him a deadline of this morning (8:30 am) to meet in Ozark and that we have been more than patient & would be contacting an attorney if this continued. No reply last night, then at approximately 4:30am this morning he texts my husband and says he's not meeting him and cutting communications. We should have looked him up on "Angie's List" before hiring him! All reviews are "F" (FAIL) We had even considered having him build a deck for us, but I can only imagine how that would have turned out! So Frustrating
Door Installers in Ridgedale
- Business Description:Greater Ozarks Exteriors is dedicated to providing our customers with superior quality and workmanship. Our service is second to none, our reputation is impecable. Check out our website for some great before and after pictures of homes in your areaRecent Review:Company worked closely with us on the design, turned out better than we ever expected. They did several little touches to the project that were simply amazing. On time every day rain or shine. Workmanship top notch. We are hiring them again for more projects. Very honest and very reliable. We are a firm believer that you get what you pay for and we are 100% satisfied on what we paid forMark W.
- Business Description:Limitless Construction & Development LLC can accomplish all of your construction needs. Regardless of the size of your project you can count on us. Although our company is new, we have over 40 years of experience in the construction industry. We keep are customers informed throughout the entire construction process, from start to finish. When we commit to our customers we are committed from the first phone call until and after the job is completedRecent Review:Bob & Tylor do great work, they are a combination efficiency and quality. They get things done and they don't cut corners. They take great pride in their work and no one will be disappointed with their work. Give these guys a call, it's worth every pennyAustin S.
- Business Description:Cardinel Handyman Services is a reputable handyman company that was established back in 2004 and boasts a team of talented professionals with over 23 years of experience in the trade. What makes our professional handyman solutions special, you might ask? Based in Forsyth, MO, here is what you might find interesting about usRecent Review:Daniel was very professional and got the job done fast! My floor looks amazing. It doesn't even look like some of the flooring was torn off. I am so glad I found him on Angie's list and will be calling him again when needed...Danielle T.
- Business Description:"Ozarks Roofing is a family owned business that is dedicated to serving the Ozarks with satisfaction on roofing needs. The company is determined to work hard and non-stop until the customer is completely satisfied." We also provide military and senior discounts.
- Business Description:Best Contracting specializes in Commercial and Residential exterior renovations including storm damage to Roofing, Siding, and Gutters. In addition our Best Contracting remodeling division offers Deck and Patio installs. Call us today to schedule a Free consultationRecent Review:Simply put: I cannot say enough good about my first experience with BEST Contracting. When my roof was damaged by weather, Jeremy of BEST was there to help me to navigate the journey to a replacement roof, from the initial estimate to working with the insurance company and through the installation and follow-up. I now have 50 year shingles, a great looking roof, and I know that my guarantee is backed by BEST. BEST showed up at my house at 8:00 a.m. on the scheduled day for work, and by late afternoon had stripped off the old asphalt shingles, installed the new ones, cleaned up thoroughly around the house, and removed all of their equipment. I had always expected that getting a new roof would imply a few days of inconvenience, but there wasn’t even a moment of that. By the time I returned home from work, the job was done, my driveway was open, and the roof made the entire house look like new. In the month following, I found not a single roofing nail or fragment of torn shingle in my gardens or lawn. A few days after the job was completed, a representative from BEST came by to inspect the work, to ensure that the job site had been properly cleaned up, and to double-check with me to confirm my satisfaction with the entire process of getting a new roof installed. Jeremy was accessible by phone and email, and all communications were clear throughout the process. Never was there any pressure to upgrade or add to the project, and Jeremy showed an obvious intent of doing the job to the customer’s satisfaction. At no point in the entire process were there any surprises; everything went exactly as Jeremy said they would, and in my case, the estimate was identical to the invoice. This company is the very definition of PROFESSIONAL. I enthusiastically recommend their workSteven H.
- Business Description:With Uxari, you and your home are connected, automatically. You choose what to connect (devices) and we do the connecting (wireless services plan). Plus, we do it for as little as $99 down with monthly payments as low as $34.99. At Uxari, you will talk to a real person when you have a question, 7 days a week. So go ahead, start enjoying your new life style, knowing answers to all your questions are only a call or an e-mail away. And the best part is all of our services come with a 30-day, ris..Recent Review:<p>Ease of use with great web based features have allowed us to investigate our alternatives and work through the choices at our own convenience.</p> <p>Choosing features was easy as they were very well explained and not pushed upon us. The features available are all integrated and available to add, plug and play, at a later date if needed. We highly recommend them for security and automation needs..</pDavid B.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339Recent Review:I found the site over the web and contacted thecompany. From pictures sent via email, they helped me decide on size, and design elements and promptly sent me referrence since they reside outside my area. The item was made, shipped and damaged in transit and they took care of details of returning item to them, dealing wiht the insurance company, correcting the issue, keeping me up to date in the process and remaking the awning and getting it back to me. They supplied detailed instruction to my contractor for installation and were available via phone for consult during the process. I am very pleasedJoan N.
- Business Description:We have up to 12 months same as cash financing available for qualified buyers.Recent Review:The first time the company sent an employee out he did an absolutely horrible job, and we brought the problem to the company's attention. They then sent out another employee and everything was done perfectly. The company is very great at following through and correcting the problem. I was thrilled with the services after they came and fixed our problem. They were very prompt in responding to the issue we had. We also had the company do some drywall work in the home and it is perfect. Wade Short is the one who fixed the windows and completed the drywall job. He was very polite, considerate, cleaned up after he was done, and did excellent work.jamie r.
- Business Description:Free estimates 35 experience working with home owners and light commercial businesses.
- Business Description:Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional contact name - David Jones.Recent Review:My wife and I shopped around and extensively discussed what exactly we wanted in our flooring. We had narrowed down the flooring choice, and the installation provider we thought could offer the best quality product, service, and price. After a friend recommended David and Korina Jones of GreenStick for another emergency service, we inquired about their services for our flooring and some other remodeling ideas. After sharing our specific ideas, not only did they share with us our options, but took the time to take us and show us some ideas and flooring products that we hadn't considered. We either didn't know they were available or considered them out of our budget. We immediately decided to contract GreenStick, and within a few days they were installing our new hardwood and travertine tile. They handpicked each tile and strategically placed each one so we could enjoy the best pieces in the best possible position and lighting. The same attention to detail was evident in the placement of the hardwood planks out of each box. Each day was finished with the cleaning of construction debris. Overall, not only was the service impeccable, the price of the service competitive with the large retailers, but we feel the pride in their work far exceeded our expectations. With this project complete, we will definitely be using GreenStick on the extensive remodeling of our basement and other projects in the near future. I can't say enough to recommend these folks for any of your construction or remodeling needs. If you would like to enjoy our before and after pictures, we would be glad to share themtoby p.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful door installer articles
Can you fix a broken door? Some cosmetic damage can be fixed using splines, wood filler, or hinge adjustments. Serious door damage usually requires a replacement.
Investing in a storm door has many benefits, such as extra security, better air circulation, energy efficiency, increased curb appeal, and more natural light.
Find door installers in
door installers in Ridgedale
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Baltic Iron Doors & Naddour's Ornamental Iron1221 E Warner Ave
Santa Ana, California 92705
- Baty Construction5301 State Highway JJ
Hollister, Missouri 65672
- Bella Vista Contractors Inc20 Syston Ln
Bella Vista, Arkansas 72714
- Best Contracting3624 E Newport Rd.
Gordonville, Pennsylvania 17529
- Bills Home Maintenance & Improvement234 Bell rd. #C
Branson, Missouri 65616
- Build Pro Carpentry18325 Rathbun Hills Rd
Pacific, Missouri 63069
- Baltic Iron Doors & Naddour's Ornamental Iron
- c&h painting400 Edwards Ave
Berryville, Arkansas 72616
- Cabinet Refinishing Center by Gleam Guard4915 N. 13th Street
Ozark, Missouri 65721
- Calaway Construction12 Silver Springs Road
Batesville, Arkansas 72501
- Cardinel Handyman Services116 Blunk Ter
Forsyth, Missouri 65653
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
Houston, Texas 77070
- Complete Mobile Home Center162 Industrial Park Dr Ste E
Hollister, Missouri 65672
- c&h painting
- Exterior Specialist1713 35th St.
Hannibal, Missouri 63401
- Exterior Specialist
- JLB Const/Cont LLC157 Good Ln
LAMPE, Missouri 65681
- JLB Const/Cont LLC
- Limitless Construction & Development 159 Sheridan Rd
Fair Grove, Missouri 65648
- Limitless Construction & Development
- RUSSELL DICKINSON CONSTRUCTION257 COUNTY ROAD 6121
Green Forest, Arkansas 72638
- RUSSELL DICKINSON CONSTRUCTION
- Seamless Siding & Windows of the Ozarks2222 State Hwy T
Branson, Missouri 65616
- Smart Energy Solutions302 Court of Elm
Vernon Hills, Illinois 60061
- SmithCo Exteriors LLC1531 W Walnut St
Springfield, Missouri 65806
- Stable Homes, LLC20375 Stagecoach Rd
Waynesville, Missouri 65583
- Stewart Costruction & Electric LLC8005 AR-14
Omaha, Arkansas 72662
- Stokes Dock Co., Inc.3797 Osage Beach Pkwy F-2
Osage Beach, Missouri 65065
- Seamless Siding & Windows of the Ozarks
- WINDO THERMPO Box 405
Hoosick Falls, New York 12090
- WINDO THERM