Moisture issues in your basement can lead to major problems with your home and your health. This guide will go over both interior and exterior waterproofing methods to help you determine the best solution for your home.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Montgomery, AL
There are 2 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Montgomery
- Buckets Away WaterproofingFantastic, young polite and professional in all aspects. Explained everything they were going to do. Estimated 2 1/2 to 3 but the job in 2 days but didn't cut corners. They cleaned up before they oo
Basement Waterproofers in Montgomery
- Business Description:Sagging floors. Warped ceilings. Cracks in the molding, brick and concrete. They’re all warning signs of a crumbling foundation. Thankfully, APS is on call to stop cracks in their tracks. Our foundation repair professionals can assess any damage and develop a plan to put you and your family back on solid ground. More than one quarter of all homes in America rest on expansive soils, which are prone to damage your home’s foundation over time. APS experts have an extensive range of tools to turn..
- Business Description:H2O Waterproofing are the experts on foundation repair and it's precise nature for homes with foundation issues. Structural integrity is a very important part of your home, and when these areas are threatened you need to act fast. Look no further for H2O Waterproofing has all of the solutions for your foundation problems. We have a team of certified technicians trained in the science and art of repairing and improving structures to prolong the life of your foundation. Our foundation systems a..Recent Review:The crew, were some of the hardest working young men. They were polite, respectful of our property, and professional. The crew leader was knowledgeable and consulted with us as needed, which we appreciated very much. A company is only as good as the people they hire. They represented H2O Waterproofing & Foundation Repair with their work ethic. We recommend H2o Waterproofing & Foundation RepairFlorence D K.
- Business Description:Aqua-Guard Waterproofing is a foundation waterproofing contractor. Aqua-Guard specializes in repairing wet or damp basements and crawlspaces. We install the Aqua-Guard Basement Waterproofing System and the Aqua-Guard Crawlspace System, both of which, carry our Life of the Structure Warranty. Aqua-Guard also specializes in crawlspace encapsulation which creates a healthy home environment. The Aqua-Guard Closed Crawlspace System eliminates musty odors, improves air quality, takes away the a..Recent Review:I think I earned a Masters degree in encapsulation/water-proofing due to all the research I put into the job I needed and who to go with. After having AquaGuard complete our crawlspace I can assure you that they are the best in the business. I was VERY impressed with the professionalism and quality of their work from every member of their team. From the front office to the front lines they are good people that do great work. Highly suggestDylan S.
- Business Description:AFS Foundation & Waterproofing Specialist, founded in 2000, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They currently maintain offices in Alabama, Tennessee, Georgia, and Mississippi. AFS is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized t..Recent Review:Working with Nick at AFS was great!! Very professional and easy to work with ThanksDray M.
- Business Description:Woman owned company. Financing Available. Additional address for shipping only: 137 Cnty Rd 902, Calera, AL 35040. Areas served: Birmingham, Tuscaloosa, Montgomery, Selma, Demopolis, Dothan, Enterprise, Ozark, Auburn, Huntsville, and CullmanRecent Review:This was a very extensive project that I spent months researching, hired an engineer for his professional guidance, and accepted bids from four companies. Two of the other companies were cheaper but proposed to use synthetic foam materials, which don't have a long enough track record for my comfort. Once the job started, the crews worked with great diligence, and despite the numerous difficulties they encountered, I never heard a single complaint. Total work time was 14 days over a three-week period that include Independence Day. Total cost was about $40Duane P.
- Business Description:Since 1958, B-Dry has been committed to making sure your basement or crawlspace is solid and dry. At B-Dry, you have the strength of a large, national organization standing behind the personalized service of your local B-Dry office. In addition, we don't use contractors or sub-contractors for our work. All of our crews are trained professionals and are employees of B-DryRecent Review:My experience with this company was exactly the type of experience which Angie's List is meant to prevent. This company absolutely needs to have its approval removed. They agreed to install their crawlspace waterproofing system (encapsulation system) in the crawlspace of my newly purchased home. At the time we agreed on the project, I knew it would be difficult, but I had no idea just how difficult the space was. There are jagged rocks, extremely tight spaces, etc. that I did not know about until now. They never let on that the project was over their heads. However, when I got a call one afternoon at work that their workers had busted two of my plumbing pipes, I began to get seriously worried. They claimed to be able to fix the pipes themselves, so I let them (a decision I am now reconsidering). When they were done, their workers chose to lie to my face and tell me that they were able to get the project completed entirely and in keeping with their company promises. Because I was physically unable to verify at the time, I took them at their word and let them charge me for the work. Only after another repairman (working on a different project) informed me and took pictures of their work, did I know just how horrible the work was. There was plastic simply wadded up like gift wrap in places, exposed dirt all over the place, peeling up tape everywhere, the columns and supports were left uncovered, the dehumidifier was installed incorrectly and leaking everywhere, and they even left exposed vents in the wall! Only after arguing with me did the head guy concede that the crawlspace was still exposed to outside air! When I confronted them, they admitted that the work was shotty and expressed a desire to fix the problems. I expressed concern that they would destroy my ducts (which I paid over $1000 to have removed the first time). They agreed to have the ducts inspected afterward at their expense, but never made good on the promise. After their repair attempt, I was able to inspect the work myself, and found the project to still not be in keeping with the promises in their advertisements. There are supports still exposed, dirt is still exposed, the plastic is unsealed around interior walls, and there is still some plastic simply wadded up in the farthest corners. I had to have my duct work inspected at my own expense, but I will say it was all fine. Overall, though, I honestly and truly believe that my family and I could have done a better and more proper job, if we were given the materials. Another extremely concerning aspect of my experience with this company was when I asked to have a copy of the document I signed that allowed them to charge me the cost of the project. At the time I signed it, the worker snatched it out of my hand and did not leave me with any receipt copy. I had to ask them for it more than five times and threaten to freeze the charge before they would send me a grainy cell phone picture of the document, which was barely legible, despite the document explicitly saying that I have a right to a copy upon request. This company is absolutely the shadiest company I have ever worked with. Everyone should be aware of them. I would not recommend them to my worst enemyJulie G.
- Business Description:We finance and will work with you to get you what you need. We will sub-contract if it is needed to ensure your satisfaction.
- Business Description:We are a locally owned and owner operated company with over 20 years experience in the foundation repair and basement waterproofing industry. We are an honest and fair company who will treat your like our home. We set ourselves apart from our competition through our personal touch on every project. We realize that no one ever wants to be put in the position to need major structural repair or waterproofing on their home. We make a negative situation positive through our excellent customer serv..Recent Review:Was very impressed from start to finish. Would certainly hire them for all my foundation work.Richard B.
- Business Description:Our mission at Hampton Enterprise LLC is to provide clients with superior customer service, quality work and speedy service in all aspects of their home improvement needs. Licensed, insured and trusted since 1989; come discover the Hampton difference today! We specialize in the installation and repair of Windows, Doors, Flooring, Sinks, Bathtubs, Showers, Sprinkler Systems and much more. We also offer Interior and Exterior Home Painting, Custom Welding Fabrication and Carpentry.Localy in you..
- Business Description:"The team here at SouthernDry specializes in Foundation Repair, Basement Waterproofing, Crawl Space Encapsulation and drainage. We serve most of Alabama, including Birmingham, Montgomery, Huntsville, as well as western Georgia. If you are concerned about foundation problems or wet basement problems, we offer free evaluations to both homeowners and businesses. This free evaluation also includes a custom project plan at no additional cost. We are not a ""big box"" company. We never hire subcon..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Flooding is devastating for homeowners, but you need to act quick to minimize water damage and mold. Contact your insurance company, grab protective equipment, and follow this flood remediation checklist to restore your home after a flood.
There’s no worse feeling than seeing water in your basement. But a little prevention, from sealing to drainage, can help avoid a wet disaster. Learn the best ways to waterproof your basement, and which method is the right one for your home.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- Pike Road
- Mount Meigs
- Hope Hull
- Pine Level
- Highland Home
waterproofing contractors in Montgomery
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ALABAMA PROFESSIONAL SERVICE INC - FOUNDATION REPAIR3340 Richwood Ave
- ALABAMA PROFESSIONAL SERVICE INC - FOUNDATION REPAIR
- B-Dry Waterproofing and Foundation Repair143 Distribution Dr
- B-Dry Waterproofing and Foundation Repair
- Kenny Hayes Custom Homes L.L.C.3162 Parliament Place
- Kenny Hayes Custom Homes L.L.C.
- Lawson Contracting7124 County Rd 37
- Lawson Contracting
- Northern Custom Construction2755 Sumter Ave
- Northern Custom Construction
- Ox Foundation Solutions1090 14th St
- Ox Foundation Solutions
- PAIR CONSTRUCTION CO INC dba Pair Foundation Solut8700 WARM SPRINGS RD
- PARROT STRUCTURAL SERVICES LLCPO BOX 1050
- PAIR CONSTRUCTION CO INC dba Pair Foundation Solut
- SouthernDry213 MDS Dr
Pell City, Alabama
- Wild Williespobox 681826
- Wild Willies