Cleaning and repairing a crawl space is a big task with many potential hazards. Find out how much it costs to bring in a remediation to make your home safer.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Montgomery, AL
There are 2 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Montgomery
- Buckets Away WaterproofingFantastic, young polite and professional in all aspects. Explained everything they were going to do. Estimated 2 1/2 to 3 but the job in 2 days but didn't cut corners. They cleaned up before they oo
Basement Waterproofers in Montgomery
- Business Description:Sagging floors. Warped ceilings. Cracks in the molding, brick and concrete. They’re all warning signs of a crumbling foundation. Thankfully, APS is on call to stop cracks in their tracks. Our foundation repair professionals can assess any damage and develop a plan to put you and your family back on solid ground. More than one quarter of all homes in America rest on expansive soils, which are prone to damage your home’s foundation over time. APS experts have an extensive range of tools to turn..
- Business Description:Aqua-Guard Waterproofing is a foundation waterproofing contractor. Aqua-Guard specializes in repairing wet or damp basements and crawlspaces. We install the Aqua-Guard Basement Waterproofing System and the Aqua-Guard Crawlspace System, both of which, carry our Life of the Structure Warranty. Aqua-Guard also specializes in crawlspace encapsulation which creates a healthy home environment. The Aqua-Guard Closed Crawlspace System eliminates musty odors, improves air quality, takes away the a..Recent Review:I think I earned a Masters degree in encapsulation/water-proofing due to all the research I put into the job I needed and who to go with. After having AquaGuard complete our crawlspace I can assure you that they are the best in the business. I was VERY impressed with the professionalism and quality of their work from every member of their team. From the front office to the front lines they are good people that do great work. Highly suggestDylan S.
- Business Description:H2O Waterproofing are the experts on foundation repair and it's precise nature for homes with foundation issues. Structural integrity is a very important part of your home, and when these areas are threatened you need to act fast. Look no further for H2O Waterproofing has all of the solutions for your foundation problems. We have a team of certified technicians trained in the science and art of repairing and improving structures to prolong the life of your foundation. Our foundation systems a..Recent Review:H20 Waterproofing does a fantastic job! I love all the people that I’ve dealt with. I own many rental properties and this is the only waterproofing company that I will ever use. They are professional and truly try to help the customer. Six weeks after they finish my crawlspace there was a major flood. They sent Amari back out and he helped me get everything cleaned up and they honored all the work that they did. This is a top-notch companykim p.
- Business Description:AFS Foundation & Waterproofing Specialist, founded in 2000, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They currently maintain offices in Alabama, Tennessee, Georgia, and Mississippi. AFS is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized t..Recent Review:Working with Nick at AFS was great!! Very professional and easy to work with ThanksDray M.
- Business Description:Woman owned company. Financing Available. Additional address for shipping only: 137 Cnty Rd 902, Calera, AL 35040. Areas served: Birmingham, Tuscaloosa, Montgomery, Selma, Demopolis, Dothan, Enterprise, Ozark, Auburn, Huntsville, and CullmanRecent Review:This was a very extensive project that I spent months researching, hired an engineer for his professional guidance, and accepted bids from four companies. Two of the other companies were cheaper but proposed to use synthetic foam materials, which don't have a long enough track record for my comfort. Once the job started, the crews worked with great diligence, and despite the numerous difficulties they encountered, I never heard a single complaint. Total work time was 14 days over a three-week period that include Independence Day. Total cost was about $40Duane P.
- Business Description:Pair Foundation Solutions has served Alabama and Georgia since 1978 for cracked and settling foundation repair, leaning chimneys, bowing basement walls, crawlspace repair and waterproofing. Our pledge is to exhibit loyalty, integrity, and dedication in our commitment to sell the highest quality of foundation material with the greatest amount of expertise at the best price to each and every one of our customers. We are an authorized contractor for AB Chance helical pier systems. Since 1912 Cha..Recent Review:Work was done professionally and on time.Debby F.
- Business Description:Large Scale Remodeling Projects. Total Room & Home RenovationsRecent Review:Not so good, but the good I can say is Tim and his staff were very friendly and nice. I called on a Thursday and to my surprise they were able to get me in that Saturday first thing in the morning. Yippee! Well maybe not; they ended up getting held up on a job and stated they wont be there til Monday. Ok that's understandable! Monday came, I took the day off work so I can make sure my vision was projected as clearly as possible (even provided pictures). Tim showed up sometime after 10a.m. stating that his other workers went on to picked up lunch so they can just have everything they needed to work thru the day and get the job done. No other workers ever showed up that day at all, but I was impressed with how much he was able to get done all by himself and the way things were starting to look. The end of the day came he left for the day and it was told to me we would resume tomorrow. Ok! Tomorrow came I called and texted, and texted and called. I didn't get a response until around 4 p.m. and it was thru text saying they were working at another job but are still coming to finish up today. Ok again! After a couple of hours had passed I expressed my concerns about how I was beginning to feel my leg was being pulled. Never got any kind of response until the next morning from Tim (again a text) stating they got held up until late, but for sure they would be by this morning (Which is now Wednesday) to finish up. They came (when I say they it was two young men while Tim was working at another job) and finished up the remaining. I expressed my concerns as they were still working about how I disliked the grout color and how I thought the tile color was suppose to pop out once it was sealed. I was told "no worries it wont look like this once everything sets and have time to dry". Well sad to say it did and still does look like it did. The last I saw of Tim was that Friday afternoon and it was to discuss what happened and why it doesn't look like the pictures I sent or what we discussed. First he tried to say the tile in the pictures weren't the same as the tile I had provided. Which turned out not to be true after all. I provided screen shots from the installer that did the tile used in the pictures stating the name and type of tile that was used as well as a statement from the tile store saying I had that exact. Then he said its because you need an enhancer sealer and u didn't ask for that. No, I didn't ask for an enhancer sealer verbatim , but I wet the tile with water (like they showed me at the tile store) and showed him this was the look I was going for in the very beginning so it should have been common sense that's what I needed to have in order to get the look I wanted. The bigger dilemma was he stated he had already sealed it and the enhancer might not work as its suppose to, but either way he will need to comeback and clean up and try to apply the enhanced sealer. Since then I visited with the tile shop where I bought the tile and met with other tile specialist and they all stated the same: 1, the wrong color grout was used and that he should have went with more of the light beige color. 2, he should have first wiped down the tiles after they were put with light soapy water to clean all the residue off. 3, he should have used an enhancer sealer (especially if you had wet the tile and showed him that's the look you were going for). Overall the tile designs and boarders was laid nicely its just the finished product wasn't. I recently had contact with Tim (thru text) and he mentioned he is still planning on coming out to fix it, but no date or time was givenLaVeonne J.
- Business Description:Sole proprietor with over 30 years experience in all areas of remodeling, repairs & additions. I use sub-contractors as needed for each job. All electrical, plumbing, & heating/air conditioning sub-contractors used are fully licensed in the State of Alabama. Personal checks are acceptedRecent Review:I am SO pleased. It's now my dream kitchen!Rosemary B.
- Business Description:we have 8 employees. we accept cash, check, and payment by credit card. We are offering 10% off until January 31, 2014
- Business Description:For expert, affordable foundation leak repair in Montgomery, AL, turn to the #1 name in the foundation repair industry, Montgomery Foundation Repair Pros. Timely foundation crack repair by the experts at Montgomery Foundation Repair Pros protect a structure from water damage, wood rot, and mold growth. All work is fully guaranteed to last! To find out more about the foundation repair in Montgomery, AL, you need to have done, call Montgomery Foundation Repair Pros.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Crawl space encapsulation can reduce your energy consumption and prevent a wealth of costly issues, but is it necessary? Depends on what’s hiding under your home.
Whether you live in a flood-prone area or are someone who likes to have a plan, this checklist can help you get your home and community ready for a water-related emergency.
Find waterproofing contractors in
waterproofing contractors in Montgomery
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ALABAMA PROFESSIONAL SERVICE INC - FOUNDATION REPAIR3340 Richwood Ave
- ALABAMA PROFESSIONAL SERVICE INC - FOUNDATION REPAIR
- B-Dry Waterproofing and Foundation Repair143 Distribution Dr
- B-Dry Waterproofing and Foundation Repair
- Kenny Hayes Custom Homes L.L.C.3162 Parliament Place
- Kenny Hayes Custom Homes L.L.C.
- Lawson Contracting7124 County Rd 37
- Lawson Contracting
- Montgomery Foundation Repair Pros3145 Hemon Rd
- Montgomery Foundation Repair Pros
- Northern Custom Construction2755 Sumter Ave
- Northern Custom Construction
- Ox Foundation Solutions1090 14th St
- Ox Foundation Solutions
- PAIR CONSTRUCTION CO INC dba Pair Foundation Solut8700 WARM SPRINGS RD
- PARROT STRUCTURAL SERVICES LLCPO BOX 1050
- PAIR CONSTRUCTION CO INC dba Pair Foundation Solut
- SouthernDry213 MDS Dr
Pell City, Alabama
- Wild Williespobox 681826
- Wild Willies