Trees absorb carbon dioxide, and fight pollution and global warming, not to mention create oxygen, something every living thing needs to survive.
Get matched with top tree removal services in Montgomery, AL
There are 5 highly-rated local tree removal services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Tree Service Reviews in Montgomery
- Clear Waters Property ManagementI was very impressed with Reed and his team. Not only was a very reliable and came whenever he said he was going to, he was very professional with me and my wife. They cleaned up after themselves extremely well, and did very little to no damage to my yard after they remove the tree. I highly recommend his services and will be using him again in the future
- Clear Waters Property ManagementClear Waters cut down a huge pecan tree that was rotting! He came to give me a quote the same day I called, and then started working the next day. They were quick, efficient, and had great prices!
- ALABAMA TREE SERVICES LLCEveryone at Alabama Tree Services LLC was excellent! From start to finish, the whole process was extremely easy. Everyone was professional, kind, and knowledgeable, and they did a great job in removing our tree. I would definitely use them again and highly recommend them!
- ALABAMA TREE SERVICES LLCI was out of town when they came to remove this large pine tree. It seemed to me to be a very complicated job as it was close to my carport, deck and the power lines that run to my house. Not only was the removal of the tree successful they did an excellent job cleaning up. I asked them to level the stump so that I might put a plant pot on it done and they also trimmed some other trees back for me. Everyone I talked to was pleasant and unknowledgeable. I would highly recommend this company
- ALABAMA TREE SERVICES LLCVery impressed with speed and professionalism of the crew that removed a large pine tree. Right equipment and right talent for the job. Thorough cleanup and very courteous service all around. Also added stump killer to 3 small trees that were cut. Excellent work. Already recommended to a friend.
- We Cut Tree RemovalVery quick but careful. When they finished the only evidence they had been there were foreign truck tire tracks. Beautifully cleaned area. Of the tree removal companies we have used over the years they are by far the best
- ALABAMA TREE SERVICES LLCLast week's storm caused a large part of a neighbor's tree to fall into my yard. I immediately called Alabama Tree Service and they were here within a few hours to see the damage. The next day their crew arrived to remove the tree and other limbs. I have never seen a crew of men work as hard as these guys did. They are true professionals and have the experience and expertise from climbing to cleaning to take care of any size job. They were very careful to protect my flower bed and my lawn. Before they left they made sure that every limb, leaf and other debris was completely cleared from my yard. I would highly recommend you call Alabama Tree Service if you need any tree work. You will be pleased with their service. They are definitely a 5* company
- R S TREE SVCR S Tree Service (aka Starks Tree Service) came in with a crew of 7 and multiple trucks. They did the agreed-upon work skillfully and efficiently, and left the work area very nicely cleaned. For several weeks, I had reached out to other tree services and had a hard time getting someone to come over and quote me. I ran into R S doing work in the neighborhood and called them afterwards. They were very responsive in quoting and they understood very well what I wanted to do. One challenge of the work was that a large tree had fallen in my backyard and could not be accessed easily by truck. The pieces had to be cut up and then wheeled out by hand. This proved to be an easy challenge for the R S crew. It was also important to me that they provide a written quote and proof of insurance, which they provided. I am always a bit anxious about contractors I hire for the first time, but this worked out really well and I would definitely turn to them again in the future
- ALABAMA TREE SERVICES LLCExcellent. I was very pleased with the job they did. they were very professional in the way they handled the job and in talking with me the the neighbors. The job required climbing and it was done in a safe manner. They removed all the limbs that were hanging over my house and fence. They cleaned up the yard and removed all debris from the property. I highly recommend this company for any tree work you may have
- ALABAMA TREE SERVICES LLCVery good. The crew was very professional. They were courteous and helpful. They did a great job on my trees and cleaned up my yard better than they found it. I will definitely use this company again.
Last update on November 5, 2022
Tree Service Companies in Montgomery
Deals in Montgomery for Tree Service
Explore our Solution Center for helpful tree service company articles
Once all the autumn leaves have fallen, winter landscapes can look rather bleak. Discover how cool trees such as cedar and Japanese maple can warm things up.
They say to plant a tree, but not all trees are alike. Check out these seven reasons why you should not plant a tree before you make a costly mistake.
Find tree removal services in
- Pike Road,
- Mount Meigs,
- Hope Hull,
- Pine Level,
- Highland Home,
tree removal services in Montgomery
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- ALABAMA TREE SERVICES LLC808 Forest Ave
Montgomery, Alabama 36106
- All Seasons Landscaping & Lawn Maintenance401 Caldwell Pl.
Montgomery, Alabama 36109
- Arbor Pro Tree Service Company11451 Atlanta Hwy.
Montgomery, Alabama 36117
- Brown's Tree Service2517 E 3rd St
Montgomery, Alabama 36107
- BTOPS Landscaping, Inc.2746 Alabama River Parkway
Montgomery, Alabama 36110
- CMT TREE SVC5700 Jackson Way
Montgomery, Alabama 36117
- Delta Lawn Care355 Ogden Ave
Montgomery, Alabama 36105
- Kenny Hayes Custom Homes L.L.C.3162 Parliament Place
Montgomery, Alabama 36116
- S&H Lawn Care llc1049 Countryside Ln
Montgomery, Alabama 36117
- Three Kings Lawn Care5208 Levenson Road
Montgomery, Alabama 36108
- TruGreen Lawn Care - 5965801 Oliver Ct
Montgomery, Alabama 36117
- Vogel Tree Service LLCPO Box 241085
Montgomery, Alabama 36124
- ALABAMA TREE SERVICES LLC
- Alabama Re-Roof3584 Hwy 31 S. Suite 147
Pelham, Alabama 35124
- Alabama Re-Roof
- Cynthia Norsworthy673 Doster Rd
Prattville, Alabama 36067
- Cynthia Norsworthy
- R G Tree Service 9656 CR-17
Alabaster, Alabama 35114
- R G Tree Service
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
Columbus, Ohio 43229
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space
- Tree's Etc.931 Jackson Lake Road
Millbrook, Alabama 36054
- Tree's Etc.
- Waynes2183 Parkway Lake Dr
Birmingham, Alabama 35244
Tree service companies that service Montgomery
Tree Service FAQ
How much does it cost to remove a tree?
Answer: Typically, tree removal costs between $200 and $2,000. Tree removal costs vary widely based on the number of trees being removed, the height of each tree, the diameter of each tree trunk, and accessibility to the tree. Smaller trees are usually less expensive to remove than larger ones, as are those that are more easily accessible.
Do you need a permit to cut down a tree?
Answer: In many areas, you don’t need a permit to cut down a tree on your own private, residential property. But some municipalities may require tree removal permits for conservation purposes or to comply with local ordinances. When you hire a tree removal pro, they’ll be able to tell you whether you need a permit for your specific tree removal project.
When is a good time to trim trees?
Answer: In most regions, the best time to trim your trees is during the winter months. During the active growing season (spring through fall), trimming your trees can leave them more vulnerable to disease and less likely to thrive. During the winter months, when trees are dormant, trimming them will cause less stress and leave them ready to grow again in the spring.
What is the average cost to cut a tree down?
Answer: Tree removal costs between $200 and $2,000 per tree. Establishing an average cost can be difficult because each tree will be assessed and priced based on factors like height, trunk diameter, and accessibility. In general, smaller trees cost less to remove than larger trees, as do trees that are more accessible.
How much does it cost to service a tree?
Answer: The cost to service a tree is typically between $430 and $1,320. The cost to service a tree depends on several factors, including what exactly you’d like done, the tree’s height, its health, the location of the tree, and local labor costs. The national average cost for tree services is $865. Tree trimming isn’t necessary for all trees but can improve their health and longevity by encouraging new growth.
What is the difference between tree trimming and pruning?
Answer: While tree trimming and tree pruning might appear similar to the untrained eye, they serve different purposes. Tree pruning is used to thin a tree by removing unnecessary or burdensome branches. Tree trimming promotes healthy growth by trimming but not removing branches.