A boat dock gives you access to the lake or ocean, making it a wonderful addition for your family and home. This guide breaks down the costs of building a boat dock.
Get matched with top water and fire damage restoration in Montgomery, AL
There are 1 highly-rated local water and fire damage restoration.
Matching on Angi
Recent Water Damage Restoration Reviews in Montgomery
- Alabama Carpet SpecialistThey cleaned carpets in bedroom and great room. They were pleasant, professional and helpful. I would recommend them to any body who wants a quality job at a good price and people who show up when they say they are. I am very pleased with this company and will use them for my future carpet needs.
- SERVPRO of Montgomery SouthThe jet blowers were like sleeping next to a jet engine. They did a really good job. It was covered by our insurance. Our house was built in 1979. They came within an hour and took in the situation. They did their stuff and got in and out within a couple of hours. They left the fans and came in every day to check them to see how it was drying. They did a superb job
- Guyette Roofing & ConstructionThey arrived promptly, about 5-10 minutes early in fact. I needed to move my truck so they could get in the back yard. By the time I was out of the truck, they were already on top of the garage scraping away old shingles. They completed the job in a few hours, cleaned up after themselves and left. They had done the roof on the house a few months earlier and they did a visual inspection to make sure everything was in place (it was) and ever swept the leaves off the roof without being asked. I cannot recommend them enough. They are good Christian folks who do not skimp on materials or cut corners. We asked about getting a metal roof and although they could have upsold us into something we really didn't need, they suggested conventional roofing. We've lived with a leaky roof for most of the time we've lived here. It has been such a good feeling that we no longer have to go from room to room to look for the latest leak. As much as it has been raining lately, it sure feels good to have a good roof over our heads
- SERVPRO of Montgomery SouthThey pulled up the carpet in the hall. They put down blowers. It took 4 days to get things dried up. They were efficient and they answered my questions. Everyone that came out here was courteous. I was very happy with them. I think the price was fair and the quality was good. I called them and after 3 days I still had not heard back, so I had to call them again. Once I got a hold of them, they were here with in an hour and have been punctual since. I would use them again. They are going to pack everything and move it outside, then move it back in, and unpack it for me
- SERVPRO of Montgomery SouthThey did a very good job of removing the water & carpet padding. They were very professional & prompt. They got everything done in a timely manner. The communication was good as well.
- RECON BUILDERS INCI called and left a message with Recon and it was not until the next day a call was received by my mother. The arrival time was pushed back twice as scheduling must be difficult for this company. The technician whom I later found out was the "president" of the company, was an unpleasant person as he appeared not wanting to be there. He came out to give an estimate and did not arrive in a rain coat nor carried an umbrella which is extremely surprising given the torrential rain we were having from tropical storm Cindy. This person acted as though he did not want to be there and seemed afraid to get wet. He was unhappy it would seem that he had to drive as far as he did and certainly did not like the weather we were having. We have an 8'x20' enclosed trailer (workshop/office) that had a tree fall on it and will need to be replaced as well as the tree being removed. He asked who our insurance was with and the deductible, I told him that State Farm requested we call him and what our deductible was. He said that the replacement cost and tree removal would barely meet it, upon a small amount of research the replacement cost of the trailer alone is twice the deductible so I do not understand his reluctance. He made sure to mention that at his (contractor) price at Home Depot it was a stretch. I know that our cost vs his is vastly different and that is one way that he makes money. In retail there is a mark up and contractors have their own pricing in a similar fashion I believe. I also asked that he check the roof of both dwellings on the property. I had to mention the roofs twice(he was aware that the we wanted the roofs checked as my mother told the lady on the phone at their office), he was very reluctant to examine them or do anything it seemed to me although I did not know why. You see there was a nasty storm Sunday last and we needed the roofs checked. He asked if he could use one of our ladders which is very unprofessional and would open us up to liability. I would never ask a potential customer to use their tools and would have come prepared, it is unheard of to do such a thing. You would think that the "president" of the company could afford his own ladder? Well it turns out that he did have one but only "examined" one of the dwellings and then said both roofs were fine. He ran around the roof main house so quickly that I am surprised that he was able to make an accurate determination of its condition given the downpour. Upon his departure I was fuming over his unprofessional behavior and wrote Recon. I explained what had happened, his bad attitude and request to use our ladder. I was quickly met with an email expressing his displeasure and was told that we would have to take our claim elsewhere. I know that our job was not the loss of a home (very lucrative for them) but they could have made enough money for the "president" to get a nice new ladder and not the HSN type of folding ladder that he used (sorry for being snarky). He did mention that there were safety concerns climbing on the roof in the rain but I offered for him to come out another day when it was not raining but he declined. It also concerned me at how he was so worried given that this is what they do, their profession. I know that our job was not a big claim but I was just trying to get this taken care of for my 79 year old mother, widowed last October, 5 days after celebrating her 60th anniversary with my dad. He declined the job only after I complained to his company via email. He also took it upon himself to reply directly and make sure that I knew he was the "president." His customer service is lacking, he is unprofessional at best and given his status as "president" of the company this should not be the case. I would not use Recon if it were the only business in town nor would I ever refer them to anyone. *****Know that they did not perform any work but came out to give us an estimate so that we could file a claim with our insurance company to get the damages addressed. State Farm requested it be handled this way. Given the behavior of the "president" that came out (if he actually is the president, I do not know for sure), I would not have used them anyway. I know that this may seem petty but professionalism is key when dealing with a business, assuming that this was "the president" of the company, makes me even more concerned at their other business practices. Side note, we were referred to Recon via State Farm, I in no way hold them accountable for the behavior of Recon. I am simply trying to help my mother get this taken care of. I do hate having to review someone this way but I was a field service tech working on business equipment all over Alabama. I would drive 300 miles or more each day working 12-14 hours from time to time. I had to wear a suit and gave my customers the best customer service possible and I expect nothing less from others. I understand that people do not like having to work in inclement weather nor having to drive long distances (24.7 miles is not that far mind you) but this is his job and he should raise the bar
- Alabama Carpet SpecialistThe first time I used them, I was very satisfied with them. The second time however I was not impressed with their work.They did not discuss with me what they were going to do or how they were going to do it. I was on site and they could have consulted me about what they were going to do. I have had the same work done before by a previous company and the difference in the price was 5 times the cost of the previous one.I talked to the owner and he was adamant that that was the cost of their services. They handled the whole situation unprofessionally. I will never use them again
- ServiceMaster Restoration by RaileyWhen he first got here you feel like he has everything in control. He came back twice but after the 2nd time he informed me that he was not going to back. Did not do what was promised.
Water Damage Restoration Services in Montgomery
- Business Description:Guyette Roofing & Construction is family owned, been in business since 1982, and a member of the BBB. We are also fully licensed and insured. A full service roofing company located in downtown Montgomery, Guyette Roofing & Construction has served the Montgomery area for over 30 years. We have grown from a one-man woodworking operation in a Montgomery garage to a full scale roofing company capable of doing the largest residential and commercial jobs. Owner, Bill Guyette, runs the company with ..Recent Review:<p>Mr. Bill and his team has a very busy schedule; however, the company was able to schedule an estimate and time of repair for us. He sent his figures and insured all of his repairs. We were able to accomplish this all over the phone. No office visits were need since we don't leave in town. He gave us the best course of action to take with the repairs. <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> Prior to the repairs we had a brand new roof at time of purchase, but over the years shingles became loose and nails started popping out. On top of that, we had two layers of shingles. Ugh - extra work. Mr. Bill was very professional and the quote was reasonable as well. He stated he can complete the job on a Saturday. However, the team completed the job on a Friday before 2 pm. The work was amazing. No debris was left hanging around. The area was fully clean. We meet him at the house and admire his work and I must say we a very please we selected this company.</p> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /Lenora L.
- Business Description:ProClaim is one of the fastest growing public insurance adjusting firms in the nation because of our excellence in producing positive results for our clients. We operate differently than other public adjusting firms. Simply put, we only get paid if we can assist you in obtaining more money than your insurance company initially offered on your claim. It is our belief that this philosophy allows us to prove our value to you, the insured. ProClaim is licensed and bonded through the Department of..Recent Review:<p>We had changed home insurance companies not long ago because they had refused a claim of hail damage that had been pointed out to us by two different, independent home repair professionals with nothing to gain. After a strong wind storm did further damage to our roof, we hired Mr. Katz. He stepped into our shoes and did all the interacting with our home insurance company, including filing the claim, meeting with their adjusters, then helping select a roofing company. The results were beyond our highest expectations. Mr. Katz put together our claim for a new roof, and it went without a hitch. Mr. Katz then helped find a highly professional roofer who personally supervised every step of the process and the work of a highly capable crew. In short, Mr. Katz handled everything from start to finish. </p> <p>One of the highest compliments we give those providing services for pay is that they are a "true professional." Without qualification, we can recommend Mr. Katz as a true professional and highly recommend him for any roofing or home repair needs. </p> <p>Should you have any questions or want to discuss anything, please feel free to call us at (502) 228-8820--and you are welcome to come by and see our new roof.</p> <p>Sincerely,</p> <p>Lee and Sherleen Sisney</p> <br /Sherleen S.
- Business Description:L&B Construction is a partnership between two very hard working and very skilled professionals we are contractors that specialize in framing but do most everything needed for your home improvement and remodeling wants and needs from the floors to the ceilings and the entire exterior of your home we have skilled subcontractors for the things we know how to do but are not licensed for you won't go wrong with L&B we give you a free estimate before you decide anything and there is no job to big..
- Business Description:Whether your needs are commercial or residential; small or large; disaster related or a remodel; we proudly offer all of these services in Montgomery, Alabama and all the surrounding areas. Recon Builders is the company to turn to when disaster strikes or just when you need a reliable and exceedingly skilled team to remodel or repair parts of your home or business to improve your surroundings! For life's unexpected disasters or for any type of home repair. From minor repairs to larg..
- Business Description:Seeing your home and precious possessions consumed by fire can be one of the most severe losses that a homeowner can experience. After such a devastating loss, reassurance comes from having clear guidance and support in salvaging as much as possible from fire and smoke damage. At ServiceMaster Restore®, our technicians are more than talented professionals; they're caring people ready to get you back in your home as quickly as possible, while keeping you informed every step of the way
- Business Description:PuroClean, a leader in property emergency services, helps families and businesses overcome the devastating setbacks caused by water, fire, mold and other conditions resulting in property damage. Each of our independently owned franchises pledge to do whatever it takes to respond, restore and rescue properties in all of the communities we serve
- Business Description:KHCH operates under the idea of "Excellence in Homebuilding". We take great pride in building your custom home as well as our own custom “spec” homes. You will find the same excellent attention to detail in all of our homes, right down to Kenny's signature trim and molding work. Those that are familiar with his work can tell the minute they walk through the front door that they are in a “KHCH” home. In addition to building your dream home, KHCH works closely with well-known architects and..
- Business Description:Additional email - email@example.com. Additional address - P.O. Box 211057, Montgomery, AL 36121 Additional DBA - Peaches 'n Clean Commercial Services.Recent Review:The service tech was excellent. He did his best to clean up the grout. I hand-cleaned the entire bathroom floor, which took me about 8 hours, over several days, so I was happy to pay such a small amount to get a similar result. <br /> <br /> <br /Lori F.
- Business Description:General home or business repairs and renovations including carpet cleaning and flooring. Free estimates offered!
- Business Description:As a trusted leader in the restoration industry, SERVPRO of Prattville has highly trained technicians that are dedicated to responding faster to any size disaster. We provide 24-hour emergency service and have the training and expertise to handle your restoration and cleaning needs
Explore our Solution Center for helpful water damage restoration service articles
Is there water leaking through your light fixture? Follow this guide to learn what may be causing the leak and who to call to address the problem.
The cost to repair water damage depends on the severity and the type of water. Learn about how much water damage repair costs, based on your specific situation.
Find water and fire damage restoration in
water and fire damage restoration in Montgomery
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Blue Barnes Remodeling and Renovations5568 Highway 61
Wilsonville, Alabama 35186
- Blue Barnes Remodeling and Renovations
- Guyette Roofing & Construction1849 Upper Wetumpka Rd
Montgomery, Alabama 36107
- Guyette Roofing & Construction
- Kenny Hayes Custom Homes L.L.C.3162 Parliament Place
Montgomery, Alabama 36116
- Kenny Hayes Custom Homes L.L.C.
- National Dry Out IncPO Box 381775
Birmingham, Alabama 35238
- National Dry Out Inc
- Ox Foundation Solutions1090 14th St
Calera, Alabama 35040
- Ox Foundation Solutions
- Peaches 'n Clean of America Inc840 Lagoon Business Loop
Montgomery, Alabama 36117
- Prestige Remodelers1878 Fitzpatrick Rd
Wetumpka, Alabama 36092
- ProClaim Public Insurance Adjusters3423 Piedmont Rd NE STE 350
Atlanta, Georgia 30305
- PuroClean Disaster First Response5851 Ramsey Street, Suite C
Fayetteville, Michigan 28311
- Peaches 'n Clean of America Inc
- Thompson Property Services, LLC118 Cedar Ct.
Wetumpka, Alabama 36092
- Thompson Property Services, LLC