Following a regular lawn maintenance checklist that includes removal of thatch, fertilizer, weed control, a soil test, and aeration will be the best way for you to have a healthy lawn.
Get matched with top lawn care services in Montgomery, AL
There are 8 highly-rated local lawn care services.
Recent Lawn Care Reviews in Montgomery
- Precision Painting Pros LLCI am so happy I chose Precision Painting Pros for my projects> The work performed by these guys was incredible and efficiency.
- Walton 3rd Gen Lawn CareIt’s was more than I expected Walton 3rd Gen Lawn care took time and care in taking care of my yard it looks wonderful very please
- Ramirez Lawn ServicesMr. Ramirez does a great job with everything. He is always on time and does what he says he is going to for the price that is quoted. I always recommend him to anyone looking for any type of yard services.
- Stewart's Lawn Care LLCCarlos and his crew were very professional and do a wonderful on maintaining my business grounds! We are pleased with their efforts and the job he does.
- Three Kings Lawn CareThree Kings Lawn Care did a beautiful job! Karlos and Mr. Eddie were very responsive and gave us a very fair price. They built a beautiful azalea bed (in very hard gumbo to which they added a customized blend of sand and super-soil which they came up with.) They planted 12 azaleas and variegated liriope, moved existing shrubs and sod to fill in the bare open spaces, and planted 6 camellias. They did all of this in a (weather permitting) timely manner and courteous. I also kept adding tasks to their list which they were pleased to do, in the same time frame with little or no extra charge! They went out of their way to research material to put up against the house to meet my husbands specifications. I had raked up pine straw for me to move the next day. When I came home they had already moved all of it for me! They did an amazing job and took great pride in the work they did, performing every task as they would at their own home. They were courteous, full of smiles, on time, quiet, and left the site cleaner than they found it. I enjoyed having them on site, will be calling them and again and definitely recommend them to others
- Three Kings Lawn CareKarlos and his guys did a fantastic job taming the wild foliage that was my front yard. They expertly trimmed shrubs (including bamboo removal), cleared out debris and weeds, and cleared my roof. They are knowledgeable of local plant life are, easy to work with, friendly, and extremely hard working, though scheduling can be tricky due to their demand, so book in advance. Bottom line is that these guys delivered with quality work when I needed it. Hiring them again (or referring them to others) is a no-brainer!!!
- Three Kings Lawn CareThey were prompt, professional, knew their plants, shrubs, trees. They come in, get the job done with no time wasted. Amazing work! I will highly recommend them to all my friends and family.
- Three Kings Lawn CareMy 92 year old mother has been using Three Kings Lawn Care for several years. I have written a glowing review before, but they deserve another!! Mr. Eddie and Mr. Karlos are always professional, friendly, and very hardworking. Eddie always says "we take care of our customers" and they certainly do. They get the work done fast and it looks great. We highly recommend them for any outdoor work you have
- Three Kings Lawn CareVery well. they arrived on time, worked hard and fast. the whole process took several days, starting on june 7 when they removed some undergrowth, a few small scrubby trees blocking my lake view, and the old grass, which was very sparse and patchy and badly eroded in my sloping front yard. then there was a long delay, mainly caused by a very lengthy rainy spell. I'm not real sure I'm remembering the sequence exactly, because of the long time span, but I believe the next step was installing the new sod. that was done very efficiently about june 23. the process then involved waiting a week or so for the new sod to grow and settle in. they then were to come back and mow it and shape everything up. that was done on July 13, a little later than normal because of the 4th of July holidays. These guys live about an hour away from me, and that added some to the cost and some scheduling problems trying to work me in, but all-in-all I felt they did a very nice job. they were always very professional and courteous. they basically did what they were supposed to do, and on the 13th when they finished by mowing my new grass, I felt like a parent watching my kid get a first haircut! it looked good and was such an improvement over my tired old grass that I hired them to continue maintaining my yard for the rest of the season. I think they honestly try to please their customers and give them a good fair and reasonable price. I'm retired and on a fixed income, so while I'm thinking this was all expensive, I believe they tried to give me the best deal they could. I don't think you will go wrong working with the Three Kings
- Three Kings Lawn CareExcellent. The first time Three Kings Lawn Care provided both gutter cleaning and lawn care, including grass cutting. The cost was $80.00. I consider this very reasonable. The next time was lawn care/grass cutting, which was $45.00, plus removal of a dead tree limb, fairly high up in a pecan tree for $100.00. They cut up the tree limb, which was of medium- to large-size and took it to the front curb. It was stacked very professionally for pickup by the city. I likewise considered the limb removal service to have been priced very reasonably. We will continue to use Three Kings as long as they provide such an this excellent level of service and professionalism and reasonable prices, and I believe they will do so. I would recommend them without hesitation or reservation to anyone in the Montgomery area
Lawn Services in Montgomery
- Business Description:I am an owner operator based out of Millbrook, Alabama. I have been doing lawn care since I was twelve so I have been around the block a time or two. I do free quotes for yard maintenance, small landscaping, and pressure washinRecent Review:They did a wonderful job. I like the friendliness and experience.Deena B.
- Business Description:Lawn and Garden Services , Flower Bed Building. Commercial and Residential Properties serviced.Recent Review:We had the best experience with Three Kings Lawn Care.Annie T.
- Business Description:landscape and design and grading ,excavation,Road building,clearing. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.Recent Review:It was fantastic. They did everything they said they gonna do.Bill F.
- Business Description:Our services cover anything that may need a pressure wash and thorough cleaning, specialties are driveways, walkways, patios, decks, and houses. Lawn care, hedges, and gutter cleaning services provided as wellRecent Review:Great work... House, driveway and sidewalks look brand new.Dave L.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:Luke's Painting Company strives every day to be the best in this industry and our customers agree that we are! We do this by treating every customer as if they are our only customer. We treat every project like it is our own personal space, leaving no mess left behind and being certain that every inch and every corner of every job is finished with precision and perfection. We have an exceptional eye for detail which is what makes us the best painters around! On top of all this we only use hig..Recent Review:Luke gave a quote, I signed his agreement, and paid a $420 deposit. When he arrived to do the job, he told my husband he could not do it because some of the wood needed repairing. He offered to return the deposit or reschedule after the repairs. My husband said we would reschedule. Finding a carpenter and scheduling the repair took roughly 2 months. When I reached out to Luke to reschedule, he more than doubled the cost of the project and refused to refund the deposit when I did not agree to the new cost. He took my money and did not provide a service. He blamed us for not contacting him sooner and said he sold our paint - when he had made no effort as a business owner to reach out to us, the customers who had paid a deposit. I absolutely do not recommend himJoanna E.
- Business Description:Clean gutters and downspouts Repair or replace gutters Repair or replace soffit Repair or replace fascia and trimRecent Review:We made an appointment for him to come and review what needed to be done, and give me a quote. He didn't show, and didn't call. Not cool. I'm only glad I found out about him before any actual work got started.Gayle W.
- Business Description:YOU NAME IT AND WE DO IT! We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Handyman and Housecleaning Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:Everything was great we will do business againEric S.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:Very professional and great work ethic.Marcus F.
- Business Description:Lawn care and landscaping company. We do winter clean-ups, irrigation, hardscaping, pavers, stone and gravel, mulching, yard work and leaf clean up, pressure washing, window cleaning, gutter cleaning, tree removal, and tree trimming.Recent Review:I'm a recurring customer. I always use their service. The service was always excellent. I would rate them A+.William H.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn service articles
A dehumidifier in the basement helps make the space more enjoyable when you don’t feel like you’re swimming in there. But you’ll want to consider these seven items first when learning how to choose a dehumidifier for a basement.
Figuring out how to clean up fallen leaves can be your most tedious, sweat-through-your flannel shirt seasonal chore. Consider time, tools & the environment when choosing between raking vs. mulching leaves. Learn pros & cons of each leaf removal method
Find lawn care services in
- Pike Road
- Mount Meigs
- Hope Hull
- Pine Level
- Highland Home
lawn care services in Montgomery
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 4 Seasons Irrigation & Landscape4115 Balm Road
- 4 Seasons Irrigation & Landscape
- A&R Enterprises LLC 3701 Cricklewood Dr
- Affordable Computer Service319 NE 167th St.
- Affordable Lawn 188 Ramage Cir
- Alabama Lawn Care Experts7613 Deer Ridge Court
- Alabama yard proP.O. Box 53
- All About Trees Service6514 Pinebrook Dr
- All Seasons Landscaping & Lawn Maintenance401 Caldwell Pl.
- As Salaam Enterprises P.O. Box 250363
- A&R Enterprises LLC
- Capital City Stump Grinding2818 Crawford Street
- Capital PropertiesP.O. Box 242791
- Capitol City Power Washing Davis International1312 Buckingham Dr
- City Wide Handyman Service3009 baldwin brook dr
- Cleaning Fairies2433 Hwy 31 North
- Capital City Stump Grinding
- G & L Lawn Care4073 Faunsdale dr
- Get Your Mind Out The Gutter457 Flint Hill Rd 69
- Gloria's Cleaning & Handyman Services161 Gentry Ave
- GOLDEN LANDSCAPES10 Yacht Club Rd
- Granger Land Services244 McClures Point Rd
- Grass Grazers Lawn Care216 Woodvale Rd
- GrassbustersPO Box 397
- Green's Handy Man & Errand Boys3009 baldwin brook drive
- Grobe's Lawn & Landscape3610 Frontenac St
- Ground Zero Storm Shelters4600 Independence Rd
- G & L Lawn Care
- Headley Yard Pros2841 Branchway Rd
- Headley Yard Pros
- Kenny Hayes Custom Homes L.L.C.3162 Parliament Place
- Kenny Hayes Custom Homes L.L.C.
- Lawn Co460 Derby Ln
- Lawn Doctor - South Katy3367 Spring Branch Rd
- Lawn King2054 Short Line Dr
- Lawson's Repair and Lawn service
- LCR SolutionsPo Box 35
- LLP Home Maintenance & Repairs445 Deatsville Hwy
- LLS3520 Lazy Brook Ln
- LR Lawn & Landscaping LLC8921 Smiley Ferry Rd
- Lawn Co
- pendarvis affordable painting1802 texas ct
- Perfect Trim Lawn Care318 Rosedon Dr
- Power Hauling and Property Service3222 Virginia Loop Dr
- Prattville Lawn Pros2166 Addison Way
- Prestigious Lawn Service5744 Red Barn Rd
- Pro Lawns449 Merry Way
Pike Road, Alabama
- pendarvis affordable painting
- S&H Lawn Care llc1049 Countryside Ln
- S&S Earthmovers860 Politic Rd
- Sanders Lawn & Landscaping LLC3913 Dabney Ave
- Scotts LawnService3408 Greenpine Cir
- Silas Lawn Care LLC1847 Alpine Drive
- Simmers lawn care1310 Joffre Ruckertown Rd
- Simmons Enterprise INC9154 Eastchase Pkwy
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- S&H Lawn Care llc
- Terminix - Montgomery -Termite & Pest Control4161 Wall St
- The Lawn Police, LLC70 Will Ridge
- Three Kings Lawn Care5208 Levenson Road
- Todd's Lawn Service2238 E. 5th St
- Tool man Taylor
- Total care
- Total Care Property Preservation Company6330 Tennyson Dr
- Tru-cut lawn care9808 Lochfield dr
Pike Road, Alabama
- TruGreen Lawn Care - 5965801 Oliver Ct
- Turf Kare LLC120 Wynridge Court
- Tylers fitness solutions1808 Wynford St
- Terminix - Montgomery -Termite & Pest Control
- U.S. Lawns350 Melanie Dr
- U.S. Lawns
- Yard Therapy LLC164 Eagle Creek Dr.
- Yard Therapy LLC