The average cost of a concrete sidewalk is around $1,800, but your concrete walkway costs will fluctuate depending on a few factors. This guide will act as your concrete sidewalk cost calculator so you can know what you’ll expect to pay.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Montgomery, AL
There are 4 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Montgomery
- Pioneer Construction & Concrete LLCKevin was great to work with. He was one of the only companies to return my call during a busy fall season. His price was fair. He gave helpful suggestions which improved the quality of the slab. After preparing the ground he protected the area with a plastic covering to protect it from the next 5 days of rain. He also took the time and care to repair where the equipment made marks in our yard (which was expected after 5 days of rain!). I appreciate his follow through on completing the job well
- ARNOLD Masonry & Landscape!A fantastic experience!! This was for my son-in-law & daughter's house. Scott designed the kitchen of her dreams! We could not be happier! The whole project was handled, as usual, with the utmost efficiency and professionalism. They turned a large modern kitchen in to a one-of-a-kind character statement There was an unexpected delay with receiving the special-ordered beams for the ceiling..but due to Mr Arnold's long-standing relationship and history with the suppliers...this company really bent over backwards to resolve the issue and get the beams there to get the job done! I always love their work...will be looking forward to the next project
- ROBBIE SILAS CONTRACTING LLCHe was very prompt. He was nice to talk to. He’s very quick and very efficient. I didn't work with him because his price was very high but I know that he will do a good job.
- CONCREATIONSWe highly recommend Concreations!! Matt Morgan is a true professional. He is very skilled, reliable and stands by his work. Matt initially visited our property and used his expertise to make design recommendations for the job we were seeking. He was always very motivated to ensure that the outcome of the work would be exactly what we wanted. At the time we sought his services, he was very busy with work for the City of Montgomery but kept us updated on his scheduling availability. When the work was completed, it was done within the timeframe he projected. Much outside of his control, a rainstorm crept up just after the work was done and had not yet had time to cure. This left some imperfections on the outdoor patio. As soon as we contacted Matt about this, he promptly came out to evaluate. He has since returned to reapply the top coat and the outcome is that we have a greatly enhanced patio area completed by a competent and trustworthy contractor. If you want expertise, competence and reliability, hire Matt Morgan and Concreations!
- CONCREATIONSWe did not know exactly what we wanted and depended on Matt Morgan to give us ideas. He was creative and helpful in creating an area well beyond our expectations. A true professional.
- PennyEarned, LLCIt went well. The only problem is that we asked for a path from the parking pad to the back porch. The workers declined to do it. It was a verbal agreement with the owner but was not put in the contract. After the workers declined to make the path the owner and I had agreed upon, I called the owner. Fortunately, the owner remembered the conversation and told the workers to do it. The workers did a fine job, and we are happy with the job. The price was expensive, but it looks nice, and we would hire PennyEarned again
- Fisher Remodelers, LLCVery professionally done by well-trained workers. Mr. Fisher was always available to answer questions and resolve problems as necessary. Would recommend his work to others and have hired him several times for other remodeling work.
- A PLUS SEAMLESS GUTTERSThis company is the worst! If I could rate a negative I would. Do not use them, they do not stand by their product when they claim they will. They installed gutters on my house approximately 3 years or so ago. I recently noticed my soffit was rotten in a corner under the gutters. Called them out to look at and the owner doesn't show up and sends a crew. Had them remove leaf guards (biggest waste of money)because more water comes over gutters than goes in. Even when they removed the leaf guards they said the downspouts were clogged. I thought the leaf guards were supposed to stop that? Called them back to address the rotten soffit and again no owner sends a crew. I guess he is ashamed of his work and knows he messed up. They come out and look at it and talk with owner and he says he will charge $1,000 to fix what his product messed up! The gutters weren't even $1,000 new! I called and questioned this and they said the "gutters have a one year warranty". That is not what they said when they sold them to me. They even said it takes time for the rot to show up yet they will not address this. Even the crew said the gutters caused the problem. Bottom line is DO NOT use this company! They lie and do not stand behind their product even though they say they will. HORRIBLE BUSINESS!!
- PennyEarned, LLCwere there to seal the work . Both my son and I shared our concern with Latham. He became very combative. He would not admit the job was not done correctly. The only way I could have it fixed was that a payed him more money to correct his error. I have no idea how this man stays in business. He is a bully . At the very beginning I had mixed feelings about hiring him. I wish I never did
- 4 Seasons Irrigation & LandscapeOverall, I believe that communication could have been better. The end results were good although I feel I had to push to get the results I expected. At the end of the engagement, Carl did come back repeatedly to address my concerns. Even recently, I sent him an email about a irrigation head that had broken and received no response. I have cameras monitoring my property, so I found that he had actually come by and fixed the head without any further communication. What went well you may ask? The Rachio controller that was installed is amazing! The irrigation system is functioning very well and coverage is as expected
Last update on March 22, 2022
Concrete Repair Contractors in Montgomery
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Does your rough concrete need some TLC? Learn how to sand concrete to smooth out holes, chips, and other imperfections to get your concrete looking brand new.
Did you know there are different types of pre-mixed concrete? Learn what project each type is best for, important terms, and more.
Find concrete contractors in
- Pike Road,
- Mount Meigs,
- Hope Hull,
- Pine Level,
- Highland Home,
concrete contractors in Montgomery
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- A PLUS SEAMLESS GUTTERS4865 Old Selma Rd
Montgomery, Alabama 36108
- CONCREATIONS6041 PERIMETER PL B
Montgomery, Alabama 36116
- Kenny Hayes Custom Homes L.L.C.3162 Parliament Place
Montgomery, Alabama 36116
- PennyEarned, LLC644 N. E. Blvd.
Montgomery, Alabama 36117
- RP Seamless Gutters & Construction57 Raines Ave
Montgomery, Alabama 36108
- Sun Pool Co393 Rolling Lakes Rd
Montgomery, Alabama 36116
- A PLUS SEAMLESS GUTTERS
- 4 Seasons Irrigation & Landscape4115 Balm Road
Wetumpka, Alabama 36092
- 4 Seasons Irrigation & Landscape
- B-Dry Waterproofing and Foundation Repair143 Distribution Dr
Birmingham, Alabama 35209
- B-Dry Waterproofing and Foundation Repair
- Decorative Concrete Designs6512 Rose Farm Rd
Ocean Springs, Mississippi 39564
- Decorative Concrete Designs
- Fisher Remodelers, LLC1804 Sheila Ct.
Prattville, Alabama 36066
- Fisher Remodelers, LLC
- PARROT STRUCTURAL SERVICES LLCPO BOX 1050
Calera, Alabama 35040
- PARROT STRUCTURAL SERVICES LLC
- ROBBIE SILAS CONTRACTING LLC2991 MAIN ST
Millbrook, Alabama 36054
- ROBBIE SILAS CONTRACTING LLC