Crawl space encapsulation costs depend on factors such as the quality of your crawl space, your home’s size, and the services you request. Crawl space encapsulation can also improve the quality of the home and prevent long-term damage.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Wetumpka, AL
There are 2 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Wetumpka
- Buckets Away WaterproofingFantastic, young polite and professional in all aspects. Explained everything they were going to do. Estimated 2 1/2 to 3 but the job in 2 days but didn't cut corners. They cleaned up before they oo
Basement Waterproofers in Wetumpka
- Business Description:AFS Foundation & Waterproofing Specialist, founded in 2000, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They currently maintain offices in Alabama, Tennessee, Georgia, and Mississippi. AFS is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized t..Recent Review:The foundation repair went ok. The main issue is they tore my water line out of the ground after I told them where it was located. I had it repaired and when they put the dirt back in they dumped it on top of the water line breaking it again a week later. I had to pay out of pocket and wait for reimbursement. This caused me to miss time from work which cost me more money. They need to be more careful when they workJeff T.
- Business Description:Aqua-Guard Waterproofing is a foundation waterproofing contractor. Aqua-Guard specializes in repairing wet or damp basements and crawlspaces. We install the Aqua-Guard Basement Waterproofing System and the Aqua-Guard Crawlspace System, both of which, carry our Life of the Structure Warranty. Aqua-Guard also specializes in crawlspace encapsulation which creates a healthy home environment. The Aqua-Guard Closed Crawlspace System eliminates musty odors, improves air quality, takes away the a..Recent Review:I think I earned a Masters degree in encapsulation/water-proofing due to all the research I put into the job I needed and who to go with. After having AquaGuard complete our crawlspace I can assure you that they are the best in the business. I was VERY impressed with the professionalism and quality of their work from every member of their team. From the front office to the front lines they are good people that do great work. Highly suggestDylan S.
- Business Description:H2O Waterproofing are the experts on foundation repair and it's precise nature for homes with foundation issues. Structural integrity is a very important part of your home, and when these areas are threatened you need to act fast. Look no further for H2O Waterproofing has all of the solutions for your foundation problems. We have a team of certified technicians trained in the science and art of repairing and improving structures to prolong the life of your foundation. Our foundation systems a..Recent Review:The crew, were some of the hardest working young men. They were polite, respectful of our property, and professional. The crew leader was knowledgeable and consulted with us as needed, which we appreciated very much. A company is only as good as the people they hire. They represented H2O Waterproofing & Foundation Repair with their work ethic. We recommend H2o Waterproofing & Foundation RepairFlorence D K.
- Business Description:Woman owned company. Financing Available. Additional address for shipping only: 137 Cnty Rd 902, Calera, AL 35040. Areas served: Birmingham, Tuscaloosa, Montgomery, Selma, Demopolis, Dothan, Enterprise, Ozark, Auburn, Huntsville, and CullmanRecent Review:This was a very extensive project that I spent months researching, hired an engineer for his professional guidance, and accepted bids from four companies. Two of the other companies were cheaper but proposed to use synthetic foam materials, which don't have a long enough track record for my comfort. Once the job started, the crews worked with great diligence, and despite the numerous difficulties they encountered, I never heard a single complaint. Total work time was 14 days over a three-week period that include Independence Day. Total cost was about $40Duane P.
- Business Description:Sole proprietor with over 30 years experience in all areas of remodeling, repairs & additions. I use sub-contractors as needed for each job. All electrical, plumbing, & heating/air conditioning sub-contractors used are fully licensed in the State of Alabama. Personal checks are acceptedRecent Review:I am SO pleased. It's now my dream kitchen!Rosemary B.
- Business Description:Large Scale Remodeling Projects. Total Room & Home RenovationsRecent Review:Not so good, but the good I can say is Tim and his staff were very friendly and nice. I called on a Thursday and to my surprise they were able to get me in that Saturday first thing in the morning. Yippee! Well maybe not; they ended up getting held up on a job and stated they wont be there til Monday. Ok that's understandable! Monday came, I took the day off work so I can make sure my vision was projected as clearly as possible (even provided pictures). Tim showed up sometime after 10a.m. stating that his other workers went on to picked up lunch so they can just have everything they needed to work thru the day and get the job done. No other workers ever showed up that day at all, but I was impressed with how much he was able to get done all by himself and the way things were starting to look. The end of the day came he left for the day and it was told to me we would resume tomorrow. Ok! Tomorrow came I called and texted, and texted and called. I didn't get a response until around 4 p.m. and it was thru text saying they were working at another job but are still coming to finish up today. Ok again! After a couple of hours had passed I expressed my concerns about how I was beginning to feel my leg was being pulled. Never got any kind of response until the next morning from Tim (again a text) stating they got held up until late, but for sure they would be by this morning (Which is now Wednesday) to finish up. They came (when I say they it was two young men while Tim was working at another job) and finished up the remaining. I expressed my concerns as they were still working about how I disliked the grout color and how I thought the tile color was suppose to pop out once it was sealed. I was told "no worries it wont look like this once everything sets and have time to dry". Well sad to say it did and still does look like it did. The last I saw of Tim was that Friday afternoon and it was to discuss what happened and why it doesn't look like the pictures I sent or what we discussed. First he tried to say the tile in the pictures weren't the same as the tile I had provided. Which turned out not to be true after all. I provided screen shots from the installer that did the tile used in the pictures stating the name and type of tile that was used as well as a statement from the tile store saying I had that exact. Then he said its because you need an enhancer sealer and u didn't ask for that. No, I didn't ask for an enhancer sealer verbatim , but I wet the tile with water (like they showed me at the tile store) and showed him this was the look I was going for in the very beginning so it should have been common sense that's what I needed to have in order to get the look I wanted. The bigger dilemma was he stated he had already sealed it and the enhancer might not work as its suppose to, but either way he will need to comeback and clean up and try to apply the enhanced sealer. Since then I visited with the tile shop where I bought the tile and met with other tile specialist and they all stated the same: 1, the wrong color grout was used and that he should have went with more of the light beige color. 2, he should have first wiped down the tiles after they were put with light soapy water to clean all the residue off. 3, he should have used an enhancer sealer (especially if you had wet the tile and showed him that's the look you were going for). Overall the tile designs and boarders was laid nicely its just the finished product wasn't. I recently had contact with Tim (thru text) and he mentioned he is still planning on coming out to fix it, but no date or time was givenLaVeonne J.
- Business Description:All estimates are free and we do free written inspections for realitors. Check out our a +++ rating on better business beauro. We are licenced and insured
- Business Description:KHCH operates under the idea of "Excellence in Homebuilding". We take great pride in building your custom home as well as our own custom “spec” homes. You will find the same excellent attention to detail in all of our homes, right down to Kenny's signature trim and molding work. Those that are familiar with his work can tell the minute they walk through the front door that they are in a “KHCH” home. In addition to building your dream home, KHCH works closely with well-known architects and..Recent Review:It appears to us that Kenny Hayes Custom Homes just kept us on hold while they waited to see if they got enough work that they wouldn't need to build our home out in the country. Kenny Hayes Custom Homes put us in a lurch because by tthe time they dropped us in April most of the experienced builders in Montgomery already had their summer work lined up. <br /James M.
- Business Description:Our mission at Hampton Enterprise LLC is to provide clients with superior customer service, quality work and speedy service in all aspects of their home improvement needs. Licensed, insured and trusted since 1989; come discover the Hampton difference today! We specialize in the installation and repair of Windows, Doors, Flooring, Sinks, Bathtubs, Showers, Sprinkler Systems and much more. We also offer Interior and Exterior Home Painting, Custom Welding Fabrication and Carpentry.Localy in you..
- Business Description:"The team here at SouthernDry specializes in Foundation Repair, Basement Waterproofing, Crawl Space Encapsulation and drainage. We serve most of Alabama, including Birmingham, Montgomery, Huntsville, as well as western Georgia. If you are concerned about foundation problems or wet basement problems, we offer free evaluations to both homeowners and businesses. This free evaluation also includes a custom project plan at no additional cost. We are not a ""big box"" company. We never hire subcon..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
When calculating the cost to waterproof your basement, you need to factor in much more than just a can of waterproof paint. We’ve rounded up the top types of waterproofing projects and how much they cost so you can figure out your budget.
Sometimes, simple preventative steps, such as routine gutter cleaning, can be enough to keep water out of your basement. But, depending on the problem, you may have to consider a combination of basement waterproofing solutions.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- Mount Meigs
- Pike Road
- Hope Hull
- Alexander City
- Jacksons Gap
- Pine Level
waterproofing contractors in Wetumpka
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- B-Dry Waterproofing and Foundation Repair143 Distribution Dr
- B-Dry Waterproofing and Foundation Repair
- capitol city roofing and restorations1520 ann st.
- capitol city roofing and restorations
- Kenny Hayes Custom Homes L.L.C.3162 Parliament Place
- Kenny Hayes Custom Homes L.L.C.
- Lawson Contracting7124 County Rd 37
- Lawson Contracting
- Northern Custom Construction2755 Sumter Ave
- Northern Custom Construction
- Ox Foundation Solutions1090 14th St
- Ox Foundation Solutions
- PAIR CONSTRUCTION CO INC dba Pair Foundation Solut8700 WARM SPRINGS RD
- PARROT STRUCTURAL SERVICES LLCPO BOX 1050
- PAIR CONSTRUCTION CO INC dba Pair Foundation Solut
- SouthernDry213 MDS Dr
Pell City, Alabama
- Wild Williespobox 681826
- Wild Willies