It’s time for a new garage door, but between styles, types, and width, you might be a little lost. Using this guide, you’ll understand how garage door installation costs will vary based on several factors, like materials, labor, and how it opens.
Get matched with top garage door companies in Montgomery, AL
There are 3 highly-rated local garage door companies.
Recent Garage Doors Reviews in Montgomery
- Affordable Garage Door Repair SpecialistOutstanding service! Diagnosed the issue quickly, gave me a plan and price, serviced immediately, and replaced my broken pad with no charge. He also got the garage door light working. Professional, courteous, and personable! Very honest, very reasonable!
- Garage Doors 4 UWhile out of state thea lone door spring broke. They offered to come out on a Saturday. The repair guy suggested that we replace the not broken spring as well. We did. A first class company and senior, resident expert service person. Thanks!
- Montgomery Garage DoorHe fixed the door that was not opening all the quickly and inexpensively. Then he looked at the other and showed me a problem that would soon be major. He fixed it on the same service trip, saving me the expense of a second service call. I appreciated his being very proactive and thorough.
- Montgomery Garage DoorVery happy customer! Happened to be home for another repair and called to see if they could come that afternoon or the following morning since I would already be off from work. They were able to come about 3 hours later and had it repaired in under an hour. The gentleman they sent was very professional and very thorough in explaining the problem and showing me the wear on the existing parts
- Overhead Door and Fireplace Company IncDid an excellent job. Called before they came and were very punctual. fixed my problem and even put lubricant on my other door to keep it from sticking. Highly recommend.
- AffordableGarageDoors.comI got several estimates on repairing my two garage doors and when AffordableGarageDoors.com came out they assured me that they would beat anyone's price, so they wanted me to contact them after I gathered all my estimates and tell them my best price and they would beat it. Well, they had the best price out of the 3 estimates I received so they would have had to beat their own price. My doors were in pretty rough shape and quite honestly as a single mother I had very little knowledge of garage doors or the cost of having them repaired, but AffordableGarageDoors.com were very patient with me and even encouraged me to get other prices so I could be rest assured that I wasn't going to be taken advantage of. Every representative that I communicated with from the salesman to the technician seemed very trustworthy and honest which went a long way in my book. I would highly recommend AffordableGarageDoors.com and I am 100% satisfied with everything they did and how they operate. They even called me a couple days after the job just to simply check and make sure I was happy and to thank me for my business - I can't even begin to tell you that I can remember a company doing that for me. They're definitely a 1st class organization and I will refer them to anyone I know
- Overhead Door and Fireplace Company IncI backed into my garage door without opening it first. Dumb. I emailed the company July 5th and received a call from them the next day to schedule an appointment. I was using the company because they are highly recommended on Angie's List. The person I talked with was not aware of being on Angie's list and reminded me that they are the ones who installed the garage door; they do a lot of work in my neighborhood. The representative called before arriving and was a few minutes early. He straightened out the bent section of the garage door and lubricated the cables and the motor. He was efficient and only charged me for the service call. I recommend this company highly
- Affordable Garage Door SvcEverything went excellent and as per plan from the very first time I called them. After looking up good reviews here and the $100 off coupon, I decided to call them. Very professional on phone and in person. Got a free installation quote within 1 week of calling and was given a quote of $1400 for a basic 2 car garage door. I chose almond color and installation was done within 10 days. The person was prompt and professional. I did get another company quote which was similar price but the installation wait time for 3-4 weeks
- Overhead Door and Fireplace Company IncWe had an after hours emergency with one of our roll up loading doors. A representative called us back right away and was able to get a crew together and out to the store within the hour and fixed the problem right away.
- Overhead Door and Fireplace Company IncMy appt. was set within a window of 2 hrs. @ noon, and Sean, a veteran tech. arrived 2 hrs. early, which was perfect for me! He noted the rails in my overhead door track were slightly offset following installation 2 yrs. earlier, and he made the proper adjustments and heavily lubricated the moving parts, and panel latches on the interior of my door before installing a fine keyed lock and handle for me! I was only charged for the installation of the keyed lock
Garage Door Companies in Montgomery
- Business Description:One of the Tri county regions top distributers of residential & commercial garage doors.We carry a wide variety of panel and roll up premium doors,everything from standard non insulated metal doors to your polyurethane insulated doors with the industry's latest designs such as carraige house designs featuring all assortments of window designs and accessories.And as our name states we also have some of the top professionals in the business certifieRecent Review:They did a great job. I would hire them again.Dianna H.
- Business Description:We are offering services such as Garage Door Repair, Garage Door Installation and Garage Door Sales in Montgomery AL and all surrounding areas. Call us to learn more about our Specials and Services.Recent Review:I called for an estimate which I was able to get over the phone. I explained I was off today and she had a gentleman at my house in 20 minutes! He was prompt, pleasant and fast! I will absolutely use this company againJulie O.
- Business Description:AffordableGarageDoors.com is a family-owned business whose #1 priority is customer service and satisfaction. We recently set up our profile on Angie's List, but that doesn't mean we don't already have a GREAT reputation in the garage door industry. Make no mistake about it, we realize the most important part of this business is customer satisfaction and that truly is our #1 goal because we believe if we make you happy then you'll tell your neighbors, friends, and family members about us the n..Recent Review:The technician arrived early and go right to work. My door was in bad shape. The motor had pulled loose from its mount and the door was off the guide. The technician reattached the motor chain bracket to the wall, fixed the wiring that was hanging down, fixed the bent guide, adjusted the spring bar springs, and lubricated the spring and all wheels. The Technician also installed screws when reattaching the mounting board for the motor instead of nails like the builder did. He also installed some screws for the two warped mounting boards for the guides. It took about 1 1/2 hours and everything is fine now. Now the garage door will probably outlive me. Good Job! Very happy with the work performedRodger O.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job. Additional DBA - GDSCO. Garage Door Supply Company is an authorized Chamberlain LiftMaster dealer. We carry a complete line of LiftMaster Parts, Accessories and LiftMaster remote control transmitters and receivers. LiftMaster is a registered trade mark of the Chamberlain Manufacturing Group. LiftMaster and Chamberlain parts, accessories and remotes are interchangeable with Sears Craftsman parts, accessories and remotes.Recent Review:Great. I'm in IA, he's in UT. Not conducive to doing business.Michael F.
- Business Description:Our motto is the same today as it was in the beginning … Provide Superior Product, Installed by a professional craftsman, guaranteed lowest prices.Recent Review:I placed my order September 2020 and paid half of the total cost at the time of the order. It is now October 15th 2021 (more than a year later) and I still do not have all 4 windows installed. The contract I signed said windows will be installed within 2-4 weeks. After a few months of no installation I requested to cancel the order. They refused to do so. They routinely call to schedule the installation, then call the day before to cancel and reschedule the install 30-45 days out with an excuse that the windows are not ready, they were mid-measured, one has a crack, short on installers, etc. They did this so many times that my husband and I began to laugh each time the called because we knew they were going to cancel and reschedule. Each time they did this, I requested to cancel the order and they refused to do so claiming “we can’t cancel. We can only reschedule.” I sent 2 letters threatening legal action and they simply called me to reschedule again. We are now moving to a new home and have no way to legally require the new homeowner to allow the install, so we called to cancel again based on the fact that the house has been sold and yet again they refused to cancel the order and mysteriously they “found a window in the warehouse that will fit and plan to install it in a week.” Such a scam. They also called to collect the 2nd half of my payment claiming the full install was completed when in fact it wasn’t. They have offered no discount for the experience we have had and expect us to pay the full 2nd half of the payment despite all they have put us through. This company is extremely unprofessional, unreliable and unethical. They do not care about their customers and do not do the right thing. If you don’t want to be stressed out and frustrated by bad business practice, I highly recommend that you DO NOT use window worldJessica B.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. Additional contact name - Beverly Mitchell. Additional email - email@example.com.Recent Review:We recently purchased a fire box from Overhead Door and Fireplace, but that will be the last time we darken there door. When the fire box and piping was picked up, and reached our home we found holes in several of the pipes. We called and were told to bring them back for replacement. At that time they said we possibly messed them up while trying to install them ourselves, we were going to have them install the fireplace. Our fire place was not even framed up at this time, how could it be installed. The lady manager called us back saying if she had been there, she would not have taken them back. Today we called them back trying to set up an installation date, the lady manager stated again she would not have taken the pipe back if she had been there. He told her it was put in the back of the truck by their employees, it was given to us that way. Needless to say my husband was not happy. We have now found someone else to get our garage door and other gas fireplace from, if they don’t want our business that’s fine with us and would not recommend them. I’m personally amazed at the lack of professionalism from this business and their employeesAngie G.
- Business Description:Award winning.Recent Review:Did kitchen back-spashes, floor, and surfaces. First rate work. <br />James N.
- Business Description:Veteran owned and operated small business based in Jemison, AL specializing in welding repairs, fabrication services, heavy equipment repair, large-scale painting, residential steel staircases, epoxy floors and countertops, slip resistant garage floor coating, awnings, fire pits, BBQ smokers and grilling racks and much more! We offer a variety of services that can't be matched when it comes to craftsmanship and professionalism. Our simplistic view of delivering exactly what our customers nee..
- Business Description:Harris Overhead Door IncRecent Review:Harris installed my Liftmaster garage door opener about 2 years ago, and recently installed a replacement torsion spring when the old one broke (this part was not replaced when the door opener was installed ,and it was probably about 18 years old). <br /> The spring broke the weekend after Christmas, and Harris had been closed for the holidays. I figured it would be a 1-2 day wait for them to get out there, but they answered my call on Monday morning and dispatched a crew within an hour or so. <br /> They've done a great job both times I've had them work on my door. <br /Gary L S.
- Business Description:Golden Garage Door is a family-owned and operated business. Our goal is to provide you with outstanding personalized customer service and quality craftsmanship at affordable prices. Our vision is to help you envision and install a beautiful door in your home that will add value, curb appeal, safety and security. We have and will continue to offer our customers quality service. All work is performed by experienced, trained professionals whose main concern is your safety and satisfaction. We al..Recent Review:Excellent service! The owner of the business performed the service and also discussed in detail what other items were checked and issues that could result from worn springs (i.e. what to look for in the operation of the doors). He was punctual, polite, and worked quickly but carefully. I would definitely use this company again, and have already provided referrals to friendsJennifer S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage door company articles
A garage door is for more than just curb appeal—it’s also a major entry point and becomes a security weakness when broken. Don’t let your garage door fall into disrepair. Find out the average garage door repair cost and keep your home stylish and safe.
Regular maintenance is crucial to ensuring that your garage door is in great shape. Luckily, this can be a breeze. Use our top tips to maintain a garage door to keep everything running smoothly and safely for years to come.
Find garage door companies in
- Pike Road
- Mount Meigs
- Hope Hull
- Pine Level
- Highland Home
garage door companies in Montgomery
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A1contractors8082 Veterans Pkwy
- Affordable Garage Door Repair Specialist3470 Wilmington Rd
- Affordable Garage Door Svc4451 Wetumpka Hwy # B1
- Affordable Top Rated Garage Doors2534 College St B
- AffordableGarageDoors.com3171 Green Valley Rd Suite 532
- Alabama Top Rated Garage Doors4451 Wetumpka Hwy STE B-1
- Alabama Welding and Finishing LLC 24 CR-901
- All pro Garage Doors3356 Windermere St
- APS GARAGE DOORS17703 Little Rock Rd
- Kenny Hayes Custom Homes L.L.C.3162 Parliament Place
- Kenny Hayes Custom Homes L.L.C.
- Overhead Door and Fireplace Company Inc3741 Grandview Rd
- Overhead Door and Fireplace Company Inc
- Reliable Overhead Door308 Mardis Ln.
- Reliable Overhead Door
- T & A Handyman Services1600 Crouson St
- T & A Handyman Services
- WINDOW WORLD OF CENTRAL ALABAMA601 University Blvd
- WINDOW WORLD OF CENTRAL ALABAMA