Pouring a new concrete floor can create new usable space for your home and raise its value. This guide breaks down the typical costs involved with this project and what factors affect the price tag.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Nikiski, AK
There are 3 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Nikiski
- Rock LandscapingIt went especially well--much better than I expected! The photo is an old one, but it shows the size of the flower box that was repaired.
- Rock LandscapingEverything went very well. Russ and Matt worked with us to make sure that the patio was done well, and suggested several improvements to our original idea. The end result came out great. Would definitely work with them again.
- Jensen ConstructionDave and son Dave exceeded my wildest expectations. Based on highly positive reviews on Angie's List I contacted Dave for a bid - which was done very promptly and with excellent communication. Honestly, I knew this was going to be a really hard job, and even with a great provider I had minimal expectations. Dave hit this one out of the park. He got that floor as flat a billard table and as smooth as a baby's bottom. He then proceeded to do a perfect, seamless, one-piece vinyl shot that frankly I did not realize could be done. Better still was his eye for detail, and spotting other little problem areas. He recommended some very easy fixes that offered great benefit - but not in a way I felt pressured to act (and in fact I felt very "taken care of"). Also greatly welcomed was the professionalism shown in work habits, promptness, cleanliness, etc. Saying I'm stoked is a gross understatement. I knew ahead of time that you have to be a bit patient with getting on Dave's schedule (but he is very honest about the timelines) - but man is it ever worth the wait! I have already made sure I'm in the queue for some outside work this summer
- Alaskan Concrete specialtiesWe worked with Matt at Alaskan Concrete Specialties on our patio. Matt was able to suggest some good improvements to our project, and the end result came out great.
- FOUR SEASONS CONSTRUCTIONWow. My property looks valuable now. They do beautiful rock work. Neighbors and passers-by were taking pictures of it. The crew was on time every day, worked very hard for a full eight hours or more a day, the owner (Mr. Aliki Inoke) oversaw the job site each morning and afternoon. They did more than I asked for and have an artful eye, leaving some trees and removing others so that the end effect looked as if it had always been there
- Ace ProjexI normally would not bother to post here, but this company does such good work I am compelled to share this with everyone. A friend of mine recommended Brian to me when we were talking about the muddy mess our driveway was this spring as the snow melted. Brian showed up on time and had all the equipment and help he needed. We wanted to have our muddy driveway paved with compacted gravel to keep the natural look of our home, yet protect the trees growing alongside and not damage the roots. He had no problem with that and recommended some things that would make sure the driveway would drain well and still protect the trees. He did the job exactly as he said he would. It was really amazing to watch him maneuver his front end loader as he prepared the site and filled it, never bumping a tree or running over the lawn. It was a real pleasure to watch him drive the loader, like dancing. You can tell he has run one for many hours. So you think this must have cost quite a bit? We were amazed at how reasonable his price was, and even happier after we saw how good a job he does. I will certainly use Ace Projex again
- 1-800-Asphalt LLCThey were very good. They were very reasonably priced. They did a very quality work. It's just a good company. It was a good experience for me.
- Thompson's ConcreteThey are great and that is the reason I had them come out for the second time. They did excellent work and their price was good as well as really competitive. Everything about them was pretty good. I am really happy with them and I would recommend them to others. They are the only company I would use again in the future since everything turns out really good all the time I use them
- GRAFF CONTRACTING LLCThey fixed a concrete walkway that was botched by another contractor. They were very professional and did a very nice job. We would definitely recommend them!
- GMG General, IncFront concrete patio; Rear patio/driveway; walkway of individual concrete steps. Included removal of substandard soils and bringing in gravel base. | |The quality and finish are high. No damage to adjacent walls and windows even in close proximity. Very responsive when we pointed out adjustments to make in positioning of concrete steps. Were aware of city permitting for ROW encroachment and followed that procedure avoiding trouble. Gave advice on care to make the concrete longlasting. We are extremely happy with end result
Concrete Repair Contractors in Nikiski
- Business Description:At Ram Jack West, we treat customers with respect and care. If you notice cracks, damages, or other issues with your foundation, our team is ready to help. We have innovative systems that have been refined over our 40+ years of experienceRecent Review:After the permit was approved by Washington County, Kelsea sent me a start date. The Ram Jack crew showed up promptly on the start date and stayed working on site until the job was completed. The crew lead, Stacy clearly communicated exactly what they were going to do, and that's exactly what they did. When finished, everything was cleaned up completely, and that included hosing off every speck of clay on my patio paversThomas C.
- Business Description:With 35 years experience, Rock Landscaping provides landscaping services throughout the Anchorage Eagle River Wasilla Big lake area. We specialize in redeveloping the rugged Alaskan landscape into beautiful lawns with natural rock walls natural stone fire pits natural stone walkways for customers who want more outdoor living space, larger driveways or who need to divert water away from their foundationsRecent Review:Rock Landscaping was not interested in doing our project.Scott L.
- Business Description:Jensen Construction is a small family owned company, in business in Anchorage since 1984. My business is under many categories on Angie's list. Almost all phases of construction. We take pride in the quality of work we provide and I, Dave Jensen take a hands on approach to ensure satisfaction. business lic #50121 specialty contractor lic# 1573Recent Review:Dave did amazing work. We needed a full kitchen remodel on our downstairs unit that was basically falling apart. Kitchen now looks like something out of a magazine. He fixed a bunch of issues downstairs that were causing problems in our upstairs unit also. The backyard deck turned out great also. We found that whoever installed it previously, did so unsafely. He rebuilt it with trex decking, added rails, and made it bigger as well. Turned out beautiful and much safer now that we have a little running around. Well worth every penny we paid, which is much less than other quotes we had. That kitchen turned out so nice, that my wife wants to do our kitchen now too!!MARK V.
- Business Description:I am a franchise business that is growing fast. Our mission is to always do more than what is paid for. We enjoy the trades and the motto we live by is " We think we know it all so just call"
- Business Description:First Class Finishing specializes in making gray concrete beautiful, the possibilities are truly endless! Everything about concrete can be personalized, from the color, to the shape, the size to the application. No longer do you have to settle for plain-Jane functional. You are now able to embrace functional concrete that is also attractive. Ron does all phases of concrete and has over 16 years of experience working in the industry. He is present on every job to ensure all processes are follo..
- Business Description:General Construction Services
- Business Description:We are a small, locally developed and managed company that seeks to not only work with other Alaskan based businesses but to also employ those who have the same understanding of the complexities of designing/building in such a climate. We offer FREE estimates! We are licensed, bonded and insured! We are now introducing out refer a friend, customer appreciation reward program. Contact us for a free estimate or for more information on our Refer A Friend Reward Program
- Business Description:We are the best at what we do in Alaska.
- Business Description:We are a full-service, facility maintenance company. We provide many integrated services, but providing building owners with a single option for facility and parking lot maintenance is our forte. We offer our clients a higher degree of facilities maintenance. We give free estimates, and no job is too big or too small
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Looking to install a few steps leading to your house? Concrete can be a great option. Learn how much it will cost you to install a concrete staircase so you can plan your budget.
Concrete sealing costs vary depending on the type of concrete you use and the size of your driveway. Here’s everything you need to know to budget for your project.
concrete contractors in Nikiski
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Browns CTi of Alaska2206 Mckinley Ave
- Browns CTi of Alaska
- Crighton & Cooper Construction & Design325 E 11th St
- Crighton & Cooper Construction & Design
- Done Rite2307 McRae rd
- Done Rite
- Jensen Construction3307 Boniface Pkwy # 13 D
- Jensen Construction
- Prime Constructors LLC2231 N Northway Ln Unit B
- Prime Constructors LLC
- Thompson's ConcretePO Box 873926
- Thompson's Concrete