A good landscaping website can help you land more sales and build your credibility. Read our list of must-have pages and ideas for your website to help potential clients find you and drive more business for your lawn care company.
Get matched with top Landscapers in Nikiski, AK
There are 6 highly-rated local landscapers.
Recent Lawn Landscaping Reviews in Nikiski
- Quality Snow Removal and Lawn ServiceI have hired Scott on several occasions to complete excavating, landscaping, road work and land leveling. I was impressed with his extensive knowledge and efficiency. I had another guy do some similar work for me and Scott performed the work in 1/3 of the time, not to mention his work was much better. I’d recommend him for any job and will use him next time I have the need read less
- Quality Snow Removal and Lawn ServiceScott was great to work with! He did a great job from beginning to end. All of the neighbors are jealous of how great our place looks after Scott got done. His prices were extremely fair for the end product that he gives. He went above and beyond and will be the only person doing our landscaping from here o read less
- Total Lawn Care ServiceYard cleanup, mulching, Yard maintenance and mowing. Did an unbelievable job! Not the typical Alaskan work ethic. They go above and beyond, highly recommend them!
- Kelly Lawn & Landscaping LLCThe Kelly crew did a great job. The hedge was overgrown and needed quite of bit of trimming on the top, bottom, and both sides. They cleaned and removed all the debris and trimmings. I felt the price they charged was fair for the work done.
- Rock LandscapingRuss and his crew did an outstanding job. The rock retaining walls are exactly what we wanted and the yard was re-contoured and landscaped for erosion control. Very good crew, fast and very courteous. We were lucky to have the work done at the beginning of summer. Overall one of the smoothest job we had had done. Highly recommend them for anything that needs extra attention to detail read less
- Titan LLC Anchorages Landcape ContractorSo we contacted Titan back in April/May to get the ball rolling on some landscaping for our front yard. We had no idea what we wanted, so we asked them to put together a design on paper for us to look at so that we could make some decisions on what we liked or didn't like. 4-6 weeks goes by before we get anything from them. We review, mark it up with our comments on what we want to see and send it back. We don't see a revised plan for 4 weeks; and we had to specifically ask for it. When we finally got it, next to none of our comments had been addressed. It was almost like either them or their "designers" were like "we don't care about what you said" or "its not worth the time to fix it the way that you want it" or the comments we had were just never passed on to begin with. Had to make a stink about it to get them to fix/address anything on the plans they gave us, and even then, it still wasn't right. Several more weeks goes by and now we are at the end of summer with a design that we finally settled on as "acceptable" and it felt like we had to fight for every little detail to be added or fixed. In our opinion, there was ZERO attention to detail. Maybe that's how landscapers and landscape designers work, but that sort of laissez faire attitude should not be the approach with clients that are looking to you for expertise but at the same time can give input and expect something to be done about it. It is also my opinion that the entire design process and 1-2 iterations should have taken 3-4 weeks, at most. I personally re-did the design with what we actually wanted and it took me around 3 hours in CAD with another 2 hours of feedback and changes made as a result of revising to get things to where we wanted. I did in 5 hours what it took them an entire summer to come up with. And at the end of it all, we are out $1,800 for the "Design Fee" and our front yard has had zero work done. Bottom line, poor attention to detail, poor time management, and a lack of addressing our specific input really ruined this for them and for us read less
- Rock Landscapingamazing. russ and his crew is amazing and thorough and honest. always upfront and professional and will never cut corners. also russ knows his limits and will be the first to admit this. the best contractor i have ever dealt with anywhere in the united states! i also had a 24 by 24 garage built and a fence for my dogs and they leveled a shed and cabin on my property and built a wood she read less
- Rock LandscapingThey did a very fine job! They did what they say they're gonna do. They're on time , on budget and excellent. I would recommend them to anybody anytime.
- Rock LandscapingMy experience with Rock Excavating was great! I had met with two Contractors previously for an estimate and they never even called me back. I met with Rock Landscaping and he assured me He could help me with my earthquake damaged hill that my house sits on as well as my driveway that was allowing water from the street to pool up against my foundation. The owner gave me updates on the progress of the job and didn't waste a minute getting in and saving my home from falling off the side of a forty foot hill! Re-sloped my driveway too, so now my foundation is not taking on a ton of water. The owner sensed the urgency in my Contractor needs and jumped right into action. I highly recommend Rock Landscaping read less
- Rock LandscapingRusty was very professional, reliable, all the crews are professional, they are inexpensive and they knew what they are doing. I will recommend them to others.
Landscapers in Nikiski
- Business Description:Lawn Savers has provided Anchorage, Alaska quality Lawn Care year after year. We specialize in providing superior lawn care services that include: Spring cleanups, lawn maintenance, mowing, trimming, edging, fall cleanups, lime and fertilizing, dandelion spraying, weed control, and grass seed spreading read lessRecent Review:Into my second season with Lawn Savers, and have been very pleased. The grass trimming does now destroy your fence or house trim, as experienced by other service I used. I’ve always had my calls returned, professional and attentive to getting the job done right. Highly recommended read lessScott S.
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoin read lessRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks Matthew read lessTyrone G.
- Business Description:Paul's Tree Service started in 2007 and is structured around providing excellent customer service and knowledge when it comes to making the best decision for your landscape. https://www.ktva.com/story/42465511/anchorage-tree-service-offers-free-spruce-trees-in-honor-of-owners-mother read lessRecent Review:Excellent! I emailed Paul yesterday with my issue and he was able to get the tree removed less than 24 hours later. Quick and efficient and very pleasant to work with. This is my second time using this company and I will continue to recommend them to anyone with tree issues and would use them again in the future read lessDaniel P.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Housecleaning services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today read lessRecent Review:Mister Alexander has doing a great jobjose a.
- Business Description:Tree service professionals with certified arborists on staff. Free estimates.Recent Review:Professional. The crew removed the trees without debris falling into neighbors yards. Felled trees and branches all removed. Cost was reasonable - less than $300/tree.J. M.
- Business Description:With 35 years experience, Rock Landscaping provides landscaping services throughout the Anchorage Eagle River Wasilla Big lake area. We specialize in redeveloping the rugged Alaskan landscape into beautiful lawns with natural rock walls natural stone fire pits natural stone walkways for customers who want more outdoor living space, larger driveways or who need to divert water away from their foundations read lessRecent Review:Rock Landscaping was not interested in doing our project.Scott L.
- Business Description:ARCBAZAR provides online architectural design. Services include: New Residential, Remodeling, Interior Design, Landscape, and Commercial Spaces. Clients launch a competition for a project online at ARCBAZAR.com by providing a brief description and images/dimensions. Several Architects & Designers participate in the competition. By the end, Clients receive multiple design packages and choose the best solution. To view completed projects, please visit www.arcbazar.co read lessRecent Review:Good for initial idea generation - will not replace an architect familiar with local Building CodesJeffrey P.
- Business Description:We provide commercial and residential services in handyman that go as far as full remodels of homes, we do everything from installing lawns and landscapes to maintaining them, we provide Christmas light installations and we offer snow removal services where we plow, shovel, and sand read less
- Business Description:Sunshine Garden Services and Landscaping has been in business for 20+ years offering superior service.
- Business Description:in buisness since 1999, 10 plus employees, we accept credit and debit
Explore our Solution Center for helpful landscaper articles
How much does it cost to paint kitchen cabinets? When calculating the cost, consider the size of your space, the look of adjacent rooms, and the existing cabinet surface. Learn the different prices for painting wood, laminate, and veneer cabinets.
Are there insurance requirements for tree services? Whether you’re having your trees trimmed or finally removing that old oak from your front yard, you’ll want to make sure your tree company or contractor has these two types of insurance, at minimum.
Landscapers in Nikiski
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Be Happy Home Maintenance1140 East 4th Avenue
- Be Happy Home Maintenance
- EASTSIDE CARPET700 W International Airport Rd. #2
- EASTSIDE CARPET
- FM2 Inc.1451 E Parks Hwy Suite 207
- FM2 Inc.
- H&K Enterprise5551 N Snicker Ave
- H&K Enterprise
- Lawn SaversPo Box 221141
- Lawn Savers
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100
- Yard Chief Yard Care Inc.1425 Spar Ave
- Yard Chief Yard Care Inc.