Replacing a drain field requires digging up quite a bit of land and involves a decent amount of testing. Using this guide, you’ll learn how much it costs to replace a drain field based on a few key factors such as size and type of septic system.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Nikiski, AK
There are 2 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Nikiski
- Septic SolutionsI had issues with my septic for months, was constantly getting clogs at the inlet to the tank. I had others come out and look and they gladly took my money to clear the clog, but never really diagnosed the issues. I finally called Wayne and got a diagnosis. Unfortunately my tank was rusted through in a few spots and had to be replaced. He quoted me a better price than anyone else and did the work fast, they even used some of the dirt left from installing a new drain field to widen my driveway and make it easier to get my boat and RV in and out. Wayne and his crew were great, friendly and professional, I wish i would have called him first, would have saved me time, money, and frustration
- Septic SolutionsExcellent. Sean went above and beyond to make things right. He arrived exactly on time even though I had only called 90 mins beforehand and worked continuously until the job was done. I would highly recommend Septic Solutions
- Septic SolutionsThey showed up promptly with all their equipment, they were professional and very reasonably priced. We are extremely satisfied with this company and highly recommend them.
- Septic SolutionsCalled out several people to look at the problem. All agreed the old leachfield was gone after 39 years. We had to have a whole new septic system. We went with Septic Solutions. It was a difficult job, requiring some innovation, but they got it done within a week. Works like a charm.
- A Plus Home Services IncWent well, much less impact to yard than anticipated. Prompt, on time, very efficient, polite, very skilled workers.
- Alaska Quality SepticHe was called late in the week and came early the next week. He was friendly and got the job done. I asked how many gallons were pumped as I recall a previous company putting that on the invoice. He said something like "about 1000 gallons which is typical."
- Alaska Sewer & Drain LLCOn Saturday, I called two services, and Anchorage Sewer and Drain came out within hours. The guy that did the work, was Casey. Very friendly, and found the problem right away. This company is good.
- DIRTWORKS INCScott and his team are excellent. They squeezed me in the day after I called, came on time, and were very professional and courteous. They did the job quickly and professionally.
- SHAMROCK SEPTICThey were friendly and came out on time. They came out and they were very open. They did not try and tell us that they had to come back. They actually told us what they had done and it was a bigger problem. They basically helped us with a clogged drain. We will use them in the future.
- One Stop Services IncI have used this company twice. Both time they arrived on time and were very professional. They also were able to identify a problem where gravel had gotten into the septic and needed to be pumped out. They also snaked to remove a clog. I would definitely call them again and recommend them.
Septic Tank Companies in Nikiski
- Business Description:Innovative & Practical Septic Solutions For South Central Alaska. With easy financing and thorough free consultations, we offer: * Septic & Sewer Design And Installation * Diagnostics, Repair & Replacement * COSA & Video Pipe/Sewer Inspections * Ground Water Remediation * Foundation Sealing, Excavating & Regrading Let’s face it…You should be confident in your septic solution. We pride ourselves on going the extra mile to ensure all of our work is done properl..Recent Review:I had issues with my septic for months, was constantly getting clogs at the inlet to the tank. I had others come out and look and they gladly took my money to clear the clog, but never really diagnosed the issues. I finally called Wayne and got a diagnosis. Unfortunately my tank was rusted through in a few spots and had to be replaced. He quoted me a better price than anyone else and did the work fast, they even used some of the dirt left from installing a new drain field to widen my driveway and make it easier to get my boat and RV in and out. Wayne and his crew were great, friendly and professional, I wish i would have called him first, would have saved me time, money, and frustrationChristopher K.
- Business Description:Drain cleaning, septic tank pumping, rotor rootor, camera inspection and locate, jetting and hot jetting, steam thawingRecent Review:It was wonderful and they were terrific.joan h.
- Business Description:Locally Owned and Operated.Recent Review:We have used this company in the past and felt confident that they would provide the service requested. The tech was a little late and, on his phone quite a bit throughout the process. The situation was explained in detail and the tech wanted to use the camera right away, a $250 extra. I resisted and asked him to please try this without the camera. Throughout our job I assisted the tech and conversed with him and learned that he is paid on a commission basis. He tried for over half hour using conventional methods to clear the clog, he mentioned that he felt like he was hitting cement or some type of rocks. Again, asked if he could use the camera to determine how the pipes were installed so that he could get beyond an elbow to the clog. I finally acquiesced. Once he used the camera, he found how the pipes made their bends and was able to clear the clog. He ran the water for 20 minutes to be sure that the backup was gone. He received a very large bill, but were please that he took care of the problem, or so we thought. The very next day the toilet was once again backing into the shower. We called the company and she patched us on to the tech who now said that our drain would continue to clog and that his coming back wouldn't resolve the problem. That day I went and bought a small inspection camera and rented a snake from HD. When I returned home and open the drain, I saw the problem. There was some cement or grout on the pipes that the paper was hanging up on. I bought Muriatic acid let it sit in the drain for a few hours and the problem that their tech said was incurable hasn't arose since. The company wasn't will to offer a discount or refundTim R.
- Business Description:We are licensend bonded and insured excavating contractors with over 50 years of industry experience throughout the state of Alaska. We are known for our professionalism, work ethic, integrity, and quality of work with fair and competitive pricing
- Business Description:Richie General Contracting LLC is a mid-size construction and excavation company serving Anchorage and the Valley since 2000, RGC is a full service, licensed and insured contractor, serving residential and commercial clients. Our goal is to provide outstanding performance on every project we are undertaking. RGC is dedicated to safety, responsibility and results
- Business Description:My name is JD, the proud owner of 24 hr. Arctic Services, offering licensed, insured, and bonded contractor services throughout the state of Alaska. We offer quality services to residential, commercial, industrial, and restaurant clientelle with years of proven experience. 24 hr. Arctic Services is a small, customer-focused contracting company, which allows for quick, personalized service. I pride myself in being very friendly, straight-foward, knowledgable, and willing to go that extra ste..Recent Review:I shall call him for all my plumbing needs in the future. <br />shirley m.
- Recent Review:After I discovered that our septic tank was full early Sunday morning, we called Heinz at North Star Septic to pump it out. They arrived quickly and pumped as much as they could until their truck was full. After leaving to unload their truck, they returned to finish emptying my septic system. <br /Rod C.
- Business Description:General Contractor
- Business Description:Want an Awesome looking website that also Ranks in the search engines? If you're expecting for it to generate new customers it's vital potential customers find it when they search. This is called Search Engine Optimization. Everyone and their brother are building websites these days, and ironically they are all SEO experts. Most people are smart enough to figure out this isn't true. We are 100% from the United States. Our team is comprised of Graphic Designers, a content writer and one of the..Recent Review:It was a real bad experience. The website design and development was never fully completed. I waited long but that did not work either. At the end, I am feeling huge frustration. <br>Monica S.
- Recent Review:Jason was at my house within a few hours of calling him. Nice polite guy. Turned out to be a control panel. Jason answered all of my questions; I felt good about his work. Will definitely recommend him.Scott H.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
septic tank services in Nikiski
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 24hr Arctic Heating, Thawing, and Drain Services905 Muldoon Rd.
- 24hr Arctic Heating, Thawing, and Drain Services
- Delta Van Lines Inc2221 Forsyth rd
- Delta Van Lines Inc
- North Star Septic LLC159 W Canterbury Dr
- North Star Septic LLC
- One Stop Services Inc7654 Old Harbor Ave
- One Stop Services Inc
- Prime Constructors LLC2231 N Northway Ln Unit B
- Prime Constructors LLC
- RGC Richie General Contracting LLC13040 Ridgewood Rd
- RGC Richie General Contracting LLC
- Septic Solutions4400 E Dimond Way
- Septic Solutions
- Wicked Web Design & SEO1312 North Monroe St. Suite 137
- Wicked Web Design & SEO