Mudjacking is a specialized trade so take particular care when searching for a pro. Learn pricing factors before hiring a professional for concrete leveling.
Get matched with top concrete levelers in Nikiski, AK
There are 2 highly-rated local concrete levelers.
Recent Mudjacking Reviews in Nikiski
- Jensen ConstructionI am very happy with the work that Dave and his crew completed. The cost was reasonable and Dave was good at communication with me about work times. Would definitely call again.
Mudjacking Contractors in Nikiski
- Business Description:Jensen Construction is a small family owned company, in business in Anchorage since 1984. My business is under many categories on Angie's list. Almost all phases of construction. We take pride in the quality of work we provide and I, Dave Jensen take a hands on approach to ensure satisfaction. business lic #50121 specialty contractor lic# 1573 read lessRecent Review:Dave did amazing work. We needed a full kitchen remodel on our downstairs unit that was basically falling apart. Kitchen now looks like something out of a magazine. He fixed a bunch of issues downstairs that were causing problems in our upstairs unit also. The backyard deck turned out great also. We found that whoever installed it previously, did so unsafely. He rebuilt it with trex decking, added rails, and made it bigger as well. Turned out beautiful and much safer now that we have a little running around. Well worth every penny we paid, which is much less than other quotes we had. That kitchen turned out so nice, that my wife wants to do our kitchen now too!! read lessMARK V.
- Business Description:At Ram Jack West, we treat customers with respect and care. If you notice cracks, damages, or other issues with your foundation, our team is ready to help. We have innovative systems that have been refined over our 40+ years of experience read lessRecent Review:After the permit was approved by Washington County, Kelsea sent me a start date. The Ram Jack crew showed up promptly on the start date and stayed working on site until the job was completed. The crew lead, Stacy clearly communicated exactly what they were going to do, and that's exactly what they did. When finished, everything was cleaned up completely, and that included hosing off every speck of clay on my patio pavers read lessThomas C.
- Business Description:We are a full-service, facility maintenance company. We provide many integrated services, but providing building owners with a single option for facility and parking lot maintenance is our forte. We offer our clients a higher degree of facilities maintenance. We give free estimates, and no job is too big or too small read less
- Business Description:We are a small business that is growing all the time. We can do all sort of things for you in the sheetrock, painting and wall covering trades.Recent Review:We had 3 estimates from reputable painting companies. Ultra Nice Painting was the lowest bidder and available before the other companies. Once we realized the savings, we added to the job and we were still below the next lowest bid. It was almost to good to be true; but, talking and working with Kevin, I knew we had a solid company. When they were done...WOW! I wanted to move back in myself! We were doing some other things around the house to get it ready for the market once again. Kevin and the crew were very easy to work with: Professional - Trustworthy - Good Communication - Flexible - Courteous. Ultra Nice Painting is TOP SHELF! We highly recommend them and would definitely hire them in the future read lessSteven F.
- Business Description:Aniak Masonry Services, Chimney Repair, Foundations/ Repair, Block, Rock, Concrete, Brick. Anchorage bowl, all over Alaska.
- Business Description:We are a full service contracting business providing free estimates with professional employees furnishing a professional complete project.
- Business Description:Concrete and Landscaping Services.Recent Review:There were delays, primarily due to the distributor not having our color choice in stock, which delayed the project 2 weeks. The contractor didn't confirm that our color choice was in stock prior to removing our existing driveway, so we had to deal with that during the delay. Once the color came in, we then had to wait for a date to schedule the concrete truck to come out and pour. Once that was scheduled, the rest of the job proceeded without a hitch. The contractor made a revision to our original plan without first consulting me; I was a little upset about that, but we negotiated the price down to compensate for that. Overall, we're happy with the end product. There are minor flaws, but overall, we're happy with it. The contractor is not very communicative, so definitely pin him down on any questions or concerns you may have before you decide to go with him read lessBart A.
- Business Description:General Construction Services
- Business Description:We Insulate using Green Products (BioBased 501w Soy Based Spray Foam 1/2#, Demilec Heatlok Soy 2#, Demilec Agribalance 3/4#, Knauf Batts, Johns Manville Batts, Jet Stream Eco Blow in, Attic Pro Blow in, Climate Pro Blow in, Cellulose (Thermo-Kool) Blow in read lessRecent Review:The Estimate: The representative arrived as scheduled. We entered the crawlspace and he examined the area to be insulated. Photos were taken. We discussed in depth the one area that might cause problems and insured that I was aware that area might be problematic. He asked if I had further questions then informed me he would get an estimate after discussing the job with others at the office. A few days later the estimate arrived and it indicated in detail what would be done. Everything was outlined as I requested, giving particular detail to the one problem area. The Scheduling: After accepting the work description I was contacted by a scheduler giving me a specific day that the work would be done. The job details were covered again, I was informed of the deposit required, and was insured the job would be completed as described. The actual work: The work crew arrived as scheduled and on time. The first worker arriving once again briefly discussed what would be done. A short time later the crew boss arrived and he insured me that the work would be done as required. We briefly discussed the one area (the problem area) of concern and I was informed he was aware and would do his best to complete it. The work began. All of the old insulation batting was removed, bagged, and taken out of the crawlspace. I was amazed that there was such a small quantity of existing insulation. All of the rim joist areas were filled with foam as specified, then thick batting was applied to the perimeter walls and sealed in place with foam. The problem area was “opened up” and the foam was blown into that area. Upon completion I was informed that it would smell for awhile in the crawlspace but nothing was hazardous about the odor. I was shown some photos of the work completed. Later in the day I inspected the area. The job was very complete. The concrete walls appeared as if a military drill instructor had supervised the work. Everything was cut level and even and looked very good. I looked at the problem area and was amazed at the great quality of the work. That evening I noticed that my furnace did not fire up as often as usual and that the back room of the house above the problem area was much warmer than before and now the same temperature as the rest of the house. Follow Up: Within a few days I was called by the scheduler and informed that if anything needed additional work, to give him a call. The final bill was sent. Recommendation: Polyseal insulation gets a very high recommendation from me. The company used the minimal number of workers required to do a fantastic job. The area was left free of debris and I was informed to call if anything was not done as expected read lessJames W.
- Business Description:You need it done and WE CAN DO IT! Expertise is every phase of construction from dirt work to finish work. We can do concrete, remodels, landscaping...we do it ALL! We have extensive experience working in remote parts of Alaska and in all weather conditions. We specialize in professional construction services at prices you can afford read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful mudjacking contractor articles
Concrete resurfacing costs less than replacing the slab, while still offering a freshly-poured look and a variety of decorative styles. Find out about the different concrete resurfacing cost factors and how much concrete overlays cost.
Repairing or replacing a sidewalk can cost in the range of hundreds or thousands of dollars depending on the extent of the damage and where you live.
concrete levelers in Nikiski
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- FM2 Inc.1451 E Parks Hwy Suite 207
- FM2 Inc.
- Jensen Construction3307 Boniface Pkwy # 13 D
- Jensen Construction
- MB General Contractor6151 Barry Ave.
- MB General Contractor
- Ultra Nice PaintingPO Box 873635
- Ultra Nice Painting