If your driveway has cracks or potholes, it’s time to repair or replace it. Compare the pros and cons like costs, durability, and difficulty of common driveway repair options such as patching or resurfacing with those of replacing a driveway.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Nikiski, AK
There are 1 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Nikiski
- Rock LandscapingMy experience with Rock Excavating was great! I had met with two Contractors previously for an estimate and they never even called me back. I met with Rock Landscaping and he assured me He could help me with my earthquake damaged hill that my house sits on as well as my driveway that was allowing water from the street to pool up against my foundation. The owner gave me updates on the progress of the job and didn't waste a minute getting in and saving my home from falling off the side of a forty foot hill! Re-sloped my driveway too, so now my foundation is not taking on a ton of water. The owner sensed the urgency in my Contractor needs and jumped right into action. I highly recommend Rock Landscaping
- Rock LandscapingRuss and his crew did a great job under the added pressure of getting important parts of the project done before freeze-up. I also increased the scope of the project as we got into it and Russ was very responsive and worked with me and had great suggestions about how to most cost-effectively accomplish the additional work. Russ has lots of experience and knows what he is doing and the quality of the work is the best I've ever seen. I look forward to working with Russ on several projects in 2019
- Rock LandscapingThe final product simply is too nice. Now we have to improve the house to match the new landscaping and driveway. Russ proved to be an excellent, responsive contractor. I’ve zero complaints with his services and commend his rock wall construction crew for their skills and artistry.
- Rock LandscapingOutstanding! I contacted Russ on Saturday and by 5pm he had his supervisor come look at the job, responded with a quote and said he could have a crew start on Monday! As promised, his crew showed up Monday morning and immediately started working. By 4pm they had finished building a 4 ft high by 30 ft natural rock retaining wall AND cleaned up all the unused rock! Very professional and knowledgeable about building a beautiful natural rock retaining wall. While my job was just a small job, the service, price and professional treatment made me feel like is was a very big job. I couldn’t be happier with how it turned out and maybe having them do more work next summer
- Rock LandscapingAll of the crew from Rock Landscaping was courteous and professional. They worked very efficiently to to do all our work. Additionally, Russ was extremely responsive to all our communications and was very easy to work with. I found the whole crew to be honest and responsive to our concerns throughout the project. I highly recommend Rock Landscaping for any hardscaping work and would not hesitate to hire them again if I needed more work done in the future
- 1-800-Asphalt LLCI posted an earlier review that I’ve been trying to retract to no avail. Please disregard the previous and only F given this company. Thank you
- MJM ServicesThe crews were friendly, professional, and on time. They did a great job and even suggested an additional area to be fixed while doing the ground work which greatly improved the job. Also helped load a couple of trees I chose to remove and loaded and hauled off the branches. Great job.
- 1-800-Asphalt LLCClouds moved in after Jeff had called to say they were coming and we had a couple of days of delays weather. Another call would have been helpful for us to say their plans changed, so we could plan our own day better. When we got a break in the weather they came over and did the whole job in a few hours. Henry and the other men on the crew listened carefully to my needs and described their materials, tools, and techniques. I can spread sealant myself, but I wasn't about to try pouring hot asphalt in the wide cracks myself. The drive looks good and the surrounding area is still clean
- 1-800-Asphalt LLCJeff from 1-800-asphalt replied promptly. He first notified us not to be alarmed to see a man surveying our driveway. He then submitted a 4 option plan based on what could be done 3-4 days later. His bid was the most detailed and comprehensive. My husband and I did not meet his staff and asked if he or one of his staff could come out and walk the driveway with us to explain the bid. He was very accommodating and came up himself. He was very friendly, professional, courteous and informative. We were very impressed and ultimately chose him after reviewing the bids. ( Note: 3 other companies never returned our call). Jeff kept us informed every step of the way. Our driveway was repaved 1 week later on the first sunny day. They did a beautiful job! I would highly recommend them and use their services again
- MJM ServicesI deferred the work since we didn't have the money. Next year, I will definitely give them a call since it was obvious they were fair and good.
Driveway Pavers in Nikiski
- Business Description:With 35 years experience, Rock Landscaping provides landscaping services throughout the Anchorage Eagle River Wasilla Big lake area. We specialize in redeveloping the rugged Alaskan landscape into beautiful lawns with natural rock walls natural stone fire pits natural stone walkways for customers who want more outdoor living space, larger driveways or who need to divert water away from their foundationsRecent Review:Rock Landscaping was not interested in doing our project.Scott L.
- Business Description:Whether you're looking for interior or exterior work or need a little of both, Affordable Construction is here to help you decide which changes and upgrades are right for you. From major remodeling and repairs of homes, and to small projects, Affordable Construction can take care of it all. Contact us today at 907-245-5722, or fill our online request form with your building ideas or to discuss your renovation needs. With Affordable Construction, you know you're getting the bestRecent Review:Very smoothly. I am impressed by Christopher's responsiveness to my requests, questions and to the work required. He had great ideas for my bathrooms and I believe this helped keep the costs down too. I would definitely use them again and recommend themZona R.
- Business Description:Simi Roofing & Construction is a local hometown company who has been around for the past 15 yrs and before that, he worked for other roofing companies in town. Simi Roofing & Construction is experienced, professional and a perfectionist and he is also good at what he does. Simi Roofing & Construction guaranteed his work and will make sure you are satisfied or he is not satisfied. Simi Roofing & Construction is the one who answer the phone, the one that shows up in person, and the one that ge..
- Business Description:General Contractor, specializes in Asphalt paving and maintenance. 10-16 employees, billing upon completion. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover. Additional DBA: Ft. James CoRecent Review:I posted an earlier review that I’ve been trying to retract to no avail. Please disregard the previous and only F given this company. Thank youHelen S.
- Business Description:We are full service pavement maintenance company that provides driveway and parking lot seal coats, line striping, pot hole repairs in Palmer, Wasilla, Eagle River, and the Matsu Valley.Recent Review:My husband is very particular about the quality of jobs performed - and he was pleased.Sharyn W.
- Business Description:Our business is alaska owned and operated and was first introduced in 2009. We only employ about 5 employees throughout the seasons. We do sub-contracting work thru various other businesses in the local areas when there workloads become to daunting. Our business offers various discounts on different months throughout the year and a extremely generous discount for military, and differnent branches of U.S. Services. We also accept all major credit cards as well as cash, check, and cashiers chec..
- Business Description:Alaskan resident since 1975. Self employed since 1978 I personally perform the work or have the help of employees.
- Business Description:Interior / exterior painting, specialty flooring, remodeling and additions, minor electrical, garage floor coating, sealing and concrete beautification. For a free estimate and product information packet, please contact Quentin at (907) 744-9176 Ask about our senior military discount
- Business Description:Concrete and Landscaping Services.Recent Review:There were delays, primarily due to the distributor not having our color choice in stock, which delayed the project 2 weeks. The contractor didn't confirm that our color choice was in stock prior to removing our existing driveway, so we had to deal with that during the delay. Once the color came in, we then had to wait for a date to schedule the concrete truck to come out and pour. Once that was scheduled, the rest of the job proceeded without a hitch. The contractor made a revision to our original plan without first consulting me; I was a little upset about that, but we negotiated the price down to compensate for that. Overall, we're happy with the end product. There are minor flaws, but overall, we're happy with it. The contractor is not very communicative, so definitely pin him down on any questions or concerns you may have before you decide to go with himBart A.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
Adding a new asphalt driveway to your home can boost its overall appearance and give homeowners a nice ROI down the line. But how long do asphalt driveways last, and what can you do to maximize their lifespans? Read this guide to find out.
If your garage door has been opening or closing all by itself, you may be confused as to what is happening. But before you call in a pro, troubleshoot a few common garage door opener problems by following this handy guide.
driveway paving contractors in Nikiski
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1-800-Asphalt LLC6223 Eula St
- 1-800-Asphalt LLC
- Ace Projex1120 E Huffman Rd Ste 23
- Active Concrete3730 W 74th Ave.
- Affordable Construction2907 Turnagain St
- ALASKA FRONTIER SVC LLC14215 LAKE OTIS PKWY
- Alaska Quality SealcoatPO Box 230753
- Arctic Excavators LLC15415 OLD SEWARD HWY
- Ace Projex
- Browns CTi of Alaska2206 Mckinley Ave
- Browns CTi of Alaska
- C & E Sealcoating and Asphalt Care7362 West Parks Hwy. 577
- C & E Sealcoating and Asphalt Care
- FM2 Inc.1451 E Parks Hwy Suite 207
- FM2 Inc.
- Handyman Services of North America6115 Chevigny Street #1
- Handyman Services of North America
- Prime Constructors LLC2231 N Northway Ln Unit B
- Prime Constructors LLC
- Rock Landscaping5620 W Birch Harbor Dr
- Rock Landscaping
- SIMI ROOFING & CONSTUCTION4526 REKA
- SIMI ROOFING & CONSTUCTION
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100