If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Chugiak, AK
There are 4 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Chugiak
- Rock LandscapingIt went especially well--much better than I expected! The photo is an old one, but it shows the size of the flower box that was repaired.
- Rock LandscapingEverything went very well. Russ and Matt worked with us to make sure that the patio was done well, and suggested several improvements to our original idea. The end result came out great. Would definitely work with them again.
- Jensen ConstructionDave and son Dave exceeded my wildest expectations. Based on highly positive reviews on Angie's List I contacted Dave for a bid - which was done very promptly and with excellent communication. Honestly, I knew this was going to be a really hard job, and even with a great provider I had minimal expectations. Dave hit this one out of the park. He got that floor as flat a billard table and as smooth as a baby's bottom. He then proceeded to do a perfect, seamless, one-piece vinyl shot that frankly I did not realize could be done. Better still was his eye for detail, and spotting other little problem areas. He recommended some very easy fixes that offered great benefit - but not in a way I felt pressured to act (and in fact I felt very "taken care of"). Also greatly welcomed was the professionalism shown in work habits, promptness, cleanliness, etc. Saying I'm stoked is a gross understatement. I knew ahead of time that you have to be a bit patient with getting on Dave's schedule (but he is very honest about the timelines) - but man is it ever worth the wait! I have already made sure I'm in the queue for some outside work this summer
- Alaskan Concrete specialtiesWe worked with Matt at Alaskan Concrete Specialties on our patio. Matt was able to suggest some good improvements to our project, and the end result came out great.
- FOUR SEASONS CONSTRUCTIONWow. My property looks valuable now. They do beautiful rock work. Neighbors and passers-by were taking pictures of it. The crew was on time every day, worked very hard for a full eight hours or more a day, the owner (Mr. Aliki Inoke) oversaw the job site each morning and afternoon. They did more than I asked for and have an artful eye, leaving some trees and removing others so that the end effect looked as if it had always been there
- Ace ProjexI want to say the only reason, I did not rate Brian with all A's is only for his lack of promptness in calling back. With that said, Brian is not a guy they hangs on his Iphone texting and calling everyone! He is a working man, and you can feel that is his hand shake! I was not in a hurry for the work, so it all went just fine. If you are in a hurry and need to be pampered with reassurance and calls. This contractor will probably frustrate you! I also live in a remote area that's expensive to get to and everything costs more and jobs are hard to be competetive on price. But I was flexible and so was the contractor. In a day, the concrete was cut, removed, replaced and finished with forms removed. His laborors were very friendly and stayed till 7pm to ensure the finish was perfect. The site was left without piles of excess pour and finish graded to my approval. I feel the comment of the paranoid individual prior to me (they were more interested in my stuff....) was unjust. These are honest hard working people that deliver a quality service. Thanks Bria
- FLOWLINE CONSTRUCTION LLCIt went very well. This was our first time using this company and everything went as planned. It's obvious that these guys really enjoy what they do and went out of their way to make us happy. We will definitely use them again.
- 1-800-Asphalt LLCThis company began and ended on the day we called and hired them, incredible! The owner Jeff was friendly, attentative to detail, and honest.
- 1-800-Asphalt LLCWe obtained multiple bids for this project and 1-800 Asphalt gave us a highly competitive bid. They were not the absolute cheapest, but they were close and since we had positive experiences with them in the past we decided to use them again. Our decision paid off and we were rewarded with a high quality finished product and a professionally managed project. They started the project within 2 weeks of our acceptance of our bid. This was a very timely response during the busy summer work season. They kept in contact with me and let me know when they were going to begin work. There was one delay, but they alerted me in a timely fashion and made sure work started on time from then on. Their crew was very professional and left the work site clean and tidy. There were a few days between when the demo was completed and when the new material was laid down. I was concerned that the project was going to drag on, but the owner assured me that our project was a priority and was as good as his word. The new sidewalk and parking lot were laid down when he said they would be. They took care to minimize damage to the lawn and gardens that abutted this project and didn't leave a big mess for us to clean up. The new sidewalk and parking lot look fantastic and I couldn't be happier
- Ace ProjexThe guys had to do the pouring (by hand) and they were great. They mixed the concrete in a wheel barrel by hand and they prepped by covering the walls with visqueen so they would not be splattered. They kept runners on the carpet so the wheel barrel would not soil the carpet.The clean up was excellent too and the project went great. It took probably 4-5 hours of work for 2 guys. I would definitely use them again. Very professional. Good work
Concrete Repair Contractors in Chugiak
- Business Description:Jensen Construction is a small family owned company, in business in Anchorage since 1984. My business is under many categories on Angie's list. Almost all phases of construction. We take pride in the quality of work we provide and I, Dave Jensen take a hands on approach to ensure satisfaction. business lic #50121 specialty contractor lic# 1573Recent Review:Dave did amazing work. We needed a full kitchen remodel on our downstairs unit that was basically falling apart. Kitchen now looks like something out of a magazine. He fixed a bunch of issues downstairs that were causing problems in our upstairs unit also. The backyard deck turned out great also. We found that whoever installed it previously, did so unsafely. He rebuilt it with trex decking, added rails, and made it bigger as well. Turned out beautiful and much safer now that we have a little running around. Well worth every penny we paid, which is much less than other quotes we had. That kitchen turned out so nice, that my wife wants to do our kitchen now too!!MARK V.
- Business Description:We are general contractors licensed, bonded, and insured with a residential endorsement (#117477) meaning that we can provide new construction, additions, remodels, and renovations. We provide all services related to the above from the ground up. We strive to provide a custom experience for each homeowner. We are a partnership business with a combined 25+ years of experience. Please call or email to set up a free estimateRecent Review:Great! Case & Gamble were very professional and communicated well throughout the process. Would absolutely hire again.Daniel J.
- Business Description:With 35 years experience, Rock Landscaping provides landscaping services throughout the Anchorage Eagle River Wasilla Big lake area. We specialize in redeveloping the rugged Alaskan landscape into beautiful lawns with natural rock walls natural stone fire pits natural stone walkways for customers who want more outdoor living space, larger driveways or who need to divert water away from their foundationsRecent Review:Rock Landscaping was not interested in doing our project.Scott L.
- Business Description:At Ram Jack West, we treat customers with respect and care. If you notice cracks, damages, or other issues with your foundation, our team is ready to help. We have innovative systems that have been refined over our 40+ years of experienceRecent Review:After the permit was approved by Washington County, Kelsea sent me a start date. The Ram Jack crew showed up promptly on the start date and stayed working on site until the job was completed. The crew lead, Stacy clearly communicated exactly what they were going to do, and that's exactly what they did. When finished, everything was cleaned up completely, and that included hosing off every speck of clay on my patio paversThomas C.
- Business Description:Art Church Inc. specializes in concrete construction and excavation. Originally founded in Seattle over five decades ago. Owned and operated by Drew Church since 2004. The company, along with Drew, recently relocated to Alaska in 2016. Now operating in the Mat-Su Valley and Anchorage area
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Concrete is a durable building material, but it's tricky to lay. If you want to minimize unsightly lines that can worsen over time on your patio or driveway, here are five simple tips to prevent concrete cracks from forming.
concrete contractors in Chugiak
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!