The average cost of a concrete sidewalk is around $1,800, but your concrete walkway costs will fluctuate depending on a few factors. This guide will act as your concrete sidewalk cost calculator so you can know what you’ll expect to pay.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Big Lake, AK
There are 1 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Big Lake
- CONCRETE EXPERTSExcellent. The repair has been in place on a commercial building for 20 years now without failure. Have repeated it on other properties several times without failure.
- Ace Home ImprovementsAce was quick to respond and schedule. Rob was great too, he took the time to make sure the job was done right and finished in a timely manner. Now it just need some paint.
- Jensen ConstructionDave and son Dave exceeded my wildest expectations. Based on highly positive reviews on Angie's List I contacted Dave for a bid - which was done very promptly and with excellent communication. Honestly, I knew this was going to be a really hard job, and even with a great provider I had minimal expectations. Dave hit this one out of the park. He got that floor as flat a billard table and as smooth as a baby's bottom. He then proceeded to do a perfect, seamless, one-piece vinyl shot that frankly I did not realize could be done. Better still was his eye for detail, and spotting other little problem areas. He recommended some very easy fixes that offered great benefit - but not in a way I felt pressured to act (and in fact I felt very "taken care of"). Also greatly welcomed was the professionalism shown in work habits, promptness, cleanliness, etc. Saying I'm stoked is a gross understatement. I knew ahead of time that you have to be a bit patient with getting on Dave's schedule (but he is very honest about the timelines) - but man is it ever worth the wait! I have already made sure I'm in the queue for some outside work this summer
- Advanced ConcreteVery professional, very creative, trustworthy, hard working, communicative throughout all phases. Perfect performance. Based on this experience, we are using Advanced Concrete for additional work this new work season. 2013.
- Advanced ConcreteOf all of the contractors I've been dealing with during the construction process, Jordan with Advanced Concrete has been by far the most responsive and easiest to work with. While we have not been able to start the project yet, I hope to be able to use Advanced Concrete when the time comes.
- ALPINE REDI MIX INCWE WANTED TO PUT A CEMENT FLOOR IN OUR SHOP. WE CALLED AROUND AND THEY CAME OUT AND GAVE US A PRICE AND A TIME AMOUNT FOR IT TO BE DONE. THEY WERE TRUE TO THEIR WORD AND THEIR WORK WAS FANTASTIC. NOW OUR KIDS ROLLER BLADE IN THE SHOP.
- Advanced ConcreteJordan and Derry did a great job. Jordan was very responsive considering how small the job was. I had contacted three other concrete companies and could not either get them to return my calls or give me a bid. Jordan gave me a bid after looking at pictures of the area; we set up a date for the work to be performed, and then he called a couple of days before and asked if they could come out that evening and begin prepping the area. They arrived around 6pm and were here until 10pm. They returned on the date arranged to do the work and were done by 2pm. The kennel floor looks great and the work was done to spec. I thought the price was a little high but considering how responsive Jordan was, how small the job was, and the fact that I could not get anyone else to give me a bid or call me back, I'm happy with it. I would use Advanced Concrete again
- 1-800-Asphalt LLC1-800-Asphalt sealed our driveway installed by them last fall. I meant to review them then and didn't so I will now. I called many companies to remove our existing concrete driveway that was cracked and had a couple of sunken areas that caused a few falls on the ice. Only a few responded and it seemed clear they weren't interested in a small job because most quotes were astronomical. 1-800-Asphalt was happy for my business as small as it was. The price quoted was in line with the reasonable bids I'd received and unlike the others said they could do it before the following Spring. From the very beginning the relationship went well. I felt like family member. They kept in contact until the work was complete.They did a superb job for a fair price and were friendly! They sealed our driveway and did just as nice a job as the original install. I am comfortable recommending 1-800-Asphalt
- FLOWLINE CONSTRUCTION LLCIt went very well. This was our first time using this company and everything went as planned. It's obvious that these guys really enjoy what they do and went out of their way to make us happy. We will definitely use them again.
- Foundation Supportworks of AlaskaI was given an estimate. The technology is modest. They just need a higher technology. Overall, they have an A grade, and I will use them in the future.
Last update on August 17, 2022
Concrete Repair Contractors in Big Lake
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Does your rough concrete need some TLC? Learn how to sand concrete to smooth out holes, chips, and other imperfections to get your concrete looking brand new.
Did you know there are different types of pre-mixed concrete? Learn what project each type is best for, important terms, and more.
concrete contractors in Big Lake
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 1-800-Asphalt LLC6223 Eula St
Anchorage, Alaska 99518
- 1-800-Asphalt LLC
- GMG General, Inc8000 Petersburg St
Anchorage, Alaska 99507
- GMG General, Inc
- Handyman Services of North America6115 Chevigny Street #1
Anchorage, Alaska 99502
- Handyman Services of North America
- J P CONSTRUCTION7475 W ISLAND LAKE DR
Wasilla, Alaska 99654
- J P CONSTRUCTION
- Lewis Construction11517 Old Glenn Hwy
Eagle River, Alaska 99577
- Lewis Construction
- Ram Jack West - Portland9800 SE Fuller Rd
Happy Valley, Oregon 97086
- Ram Jack West - Portland