Find out why your driveway is cracking. Learn what your driveway is trying to tell you from the type of cracking, what you can do to fix it, and when you need a pro. This expert guide covers cracking in asphalt and concrete driveways.
Get matched with top concrete driveway contractors in Nikiski, AK
There are 1 highly-rated local concrete driveway contractors.
Recent Concrete Driveways Reviews in Nikiski
- GMG General, IncWe recently had our driveway replaced, not w/concrete but asphalt. I called for an estimate, and it was quite prompt. I had an additional item to be included in extending the driveway, and the young estimator gave me two estimates, if I didn't want to include the extension after gettng the driveway estimate, I felt their price was quite reasonable, but I was most impressed watching the crew work. There was no wasted efforts, no lollygagging. They knew what to do and how to proceed and did it. They gave me a flyer on what to do after the driveway was finished which advised me how to treat it so it would last as long as possible. Their cleanup was excellent along with care to keep traffic flowing smoothly on the street, which is fairly busy. I was very impressed. I would go back to this company and will definitely recommend them for this type of work to friends read less
- CADDO CONSTRUCTIONScheduling appointment was easy and fast. Price quoted was better than competitors by about 2,000. After work began, it was determined that additional fill would be required. That made the price more comparable w// other estimates. It was well worth the price. Quality job. Owner was one site for major of the job and he was very accommodating read less
- Ace ProjexI normally would not bother to post here, but this company does such good work I am compelled to share this with everyone. A friend of mine recommended Brian to me when we were talking about the muddy mess our driveway was this spring as the snow melted. Brian showed up on time and had all the equipment and help he needed. We wanted to have our muddy driveway paved with compacted gravel to keep the natural look of our home, yet protect the trees growing alongside and not damage the roots. He had no problem with that and recommended some things that would make sure the driveway would drain well and still protect the trees. He did the job exactly as he said he would. It was really amazing to watch him maneuver his front end loader as he prepared the site and filled it, never bumping a tree or running over the lawn. It was a real pleasure to watch him drive the loader, like dancing. You can tell he has run one for many hours. So you think this must have cost quite a bit? We were amazed at how reasonable his price was, and even happier after we saw how good a job he does. I will certainly use Ace Projex again read less
- Newman's Hilltop ServiceThey were fabulous. They brought in really good dirt and did a good job smoothing it out. Their customer service was amazing and their price was good.
- Thompson's ConcreteThey are great and that is the reason I had them come out for the second time. They did excellent work and their price was good as well as really competitive. Everything about them was pretty good. I am really happy with them and I would recommend them to others. They are the only company I would use again in the future since everything turns out really good all the time I use them read less
- RON WEBB PAVING & SNOW REMOVALWe had the most fantastic experience with Ron Webb paving. While other companies wouldn't even return our phone calls, Webb showed up the next day and provided us with a very competitive estimate. While other companies couldn't fit us into their schedule until the following year, Webb was able to squeeze us in and get it completed this fall. They arrived at the same time each morning with clear expectations of what was to be completed. All employees of Ron Webb were courteous and professional. I highly recommends he services of this local family owned and operated company read less
- RON WEBB PAVING & SNOW REMOVALWe own a duplex and have a shared driveway with the owner of the 2nd duplex Our neighbor and us decided it was time to have our driveway re-paved. We obtained several quotes/proposals, of which Ron Webb's was the most professional. Our neighbor called to get a quote for her part of the driveway and a representative of Ron Webb showed up just 1 or 2 days later, took measurements, and printed proposals for both of us right then and there. Special incentive: if we would have both driveways done at the same time, each of us would save 150.00$ It was a no-brainer to accept the proposal, we signed and emailed on June 19, 2013 A week later I called Ron Webb to find out when they will be able to start the works. The office person said it will be done within the next 4 - 5 weeks. The next day they called us with surprising news : drive way will be paved on June 28, 2013 We are very pleased with the result. No more cracks or uneven spots. New driveway instantly increased curb appearance and hence, property value. The only and quot;glitchand quot; was when we received the invoice. It did not reflect the 150.00$ discount. We called and the matter was solved immediately, they agreed that we pay the reduced amount. I was going to settle right away by providing a credit card number over the phone, just to find out that credit card payment would involve a 25.00 fee .... Proposal did not state that there will be a fee for credit card payments which is 10.00$ per 1000.00$ Invoice value. That's why we rated 5 straight A's, instead of 6. But again : the works were done very well, in a timely manner and very professional. And our driveway does look great, thanks to Ron Webb and Team : read less
- GMG General, IncGMG bid, specifications for the thickness and quality of the concrete and timetable for installation for services was as good or better than other bidders. Their reputation and Angies list rating was very good. We gave them the contract. The old driveway was removed and the new driveway poured within the timeframe agreed upon. GMG's staff was very professional and the driveway looks great. I would recommend them to anyone needing a concrete driveway read less
- RON WEBB PAVING & SNOW REMOVALI had a difficult drainage problem to solve. They were able to figure it out and provide me with a timely solution.
- J R Heritage Construction IncI will not continue to use this company in the future. They completed the patio in our yard, and the concrete is already chipping apart, and we are going to have to have it replaced. 18 other people have complained in the past year or so about this company also. They are in trouble and there is a warrant out for their arrest. The crew did a great job putting in with the stepping stones around the side of our house, and then something happened and they left and we didn't see them for a month and they came back and did the horrible job on our patio. I would not recommend them to anyone and will never work with them again in the future read less
Concrete Driveway Companies in Nikiski
- Business Description:J & S Steamway is Anchorage's premier residential and commercial carpet and rug cleaning service. Providing excellent service to Alaskans since 1976. We provide the highest level of service in the industry for Anchorage, Eagle River, and Girdwood residents. We also offer free pick-up and delivery of area rugs in the greater Anchorage area. Whether your needs are residential or commercial our certified technicians will take care of your needs. Call today for a free estimate read lessRecent Review:Seemed great!! New tenants moved in shortly after work was done, and they seem happy.Matthew D.
- Recent Review:Extremely professional and attentive to our wishes. We went over budget for the things that we wanted, but they worked with us and we were able to get everything done with a very reasonable price. The work that was done was top quality, and on schedule. I have only good things to say. Very easy to work with and they made everything easy to understand. <br / read lesssarah h.
- Business Description:Our business originated in 1993. We have 25 seasonal employees. We are a subcontractor to many General contractors. Our business uses Sage 100 for billing and is kept in house. No special promotions or financing options read less
- Business Description:I am a franchise business that is growing fast. Our mission is to always do more than what is paid for. We enjoy the trades and the motto we live by is " We think we know it all so just call"Recent Review:HE was professional, friendly, polite and just fabulous! I had called a plumber friend of a friend and they were going to charge me $150 from leaving their shop to returning, just for an estimate and repairs, I could not buy my own parts and there was a one hour minimum. I said no thank you. I called Butch, he was helpful and perfect. I am going to use him for everything!!!!!!!!! My husband is not a handy man at all and I can feel overwhelmed by my 40yr old log home~ I finally feel like I can start getting stuff fixed! He was honest and quick and cleaned up too! And he was sweet to my daughter! His add says "They think they know everything?so call them?" Im a believer! A good handy man can save your life, or at least make it so much easier! <br / read lessAmy R.
- Business Description:We are the best at what we do in Alaska.
- Business Description:We are full service pavement maintenance company that provides driveway and parking lot seal coats, line striping, pot hole repairs in Palmer, Wasilla, Eagle River, and the Matsu Valley.Recent Review:My husband is very particular about the quality of jobs performed - and he was pleased.Sharyn W.
- Business Description:WARMZONE is a national company designs and sells radiant snow removal systems for heated driveways and walkways, radiant floor heating and roof deicing. We have a trained staff of professionals that will learn about your project requirements and perscribe the best solution possible to heat your driveway or home. We have a network of subcontractors across the United States. Our consultations and designs are free and we have one of the largest selection of proven products to choose from. Call o.. read lessRecent Review:They were absolutely wonderful. Will sure recommend themjorge d.
- Recent Review:They are great and that is the reason I had them come out for the second time. They did excellent work and their price was good as well as really competitive. Everything about them was pretty good. I am really happy with them and I would recommend them to others. They are the only company I would use again in the future since everything turns out really good all the time I use them read lessGeorge S.
- Business Description:Concrete and Landscaping Services.Recent Review:There were delays, primarily due to the distributor not having our color choice in stock, which delayed the project 2 weeks. The contractor didn't confirm that our color choice was in stock prior to removing our existing driveway, so we had to deal with that during the delay. Once the color came in, we then had to wait for a date to schedule the concrete truck to come out and pour. Once that was scheduled, the rest of the job proceeded without a hitch. The contractor made a revision to our original plan without first consulting me; I was a little upset about that, but we negotiated the price down to compensate for that. Overall, we're happy with the end product. There are minor flaws, but overall, we're happy with it. The contractor is not very communicative, so definitely pin him down on any questions or concerns you may have before you decide to go with him read lessBart A.
- Business Description:General ContractorRecent Review:This company was replacing a driveway down the street. I stopped and <br /> asked them to give me a price for filling in a large sink hole in my <br /> driveway. I also asked for a price for replacing the concrete driveway. <br /> Jay Sekona, the owner, called me back on a Friday with a price of $250 <br /> for filling the sink hole and $8,000 plus to replace the driveway. I <br /> gave him the go ahead on filling the sink hole and told him I would like <br /> it done as soon as possible because the tenants couldn't use the <br /> driveway. He said he would do it the following Monday. Long story short, <br /> he didn't get the job done on the following Monday. He said he was sick <br /> and promised to have it done the following Wednesday, but again he <br /> didn't show up. I started calling him and got no answer. When he finally <br /> answered his phone on Tuesday, over a week after the job was supposed <br /> to be done, he said he had gone fishing! When I asked him about getting <br /> my project finished, he told me it was going to cost $500, double his <br /> first estimate. Wow! What a way to do business. Needless to say, I never <br /> had him do the work and I would never recommend him for anything. . <br / read lesshal g.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete driveway articles
A steep driveway can be risky and cause damage to a vehicle’s undercarriage, and maybe even cause your car to slip on icy pavement. Fortunately, there are a few solutions for your steep driveway problem, some of which you can even do yourself.
If you need a new driveway built or a repair, you’ll want to hire a concrete driveway contractor to ensure a proper installation. Find out what you should be looking for in an ideal contractor and how to hire someone who fits all of your needs.
concrete driveway contractors in Nikiski
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Browns CTi of Alaska2206 Mckinley Ave
- Browns CTi of Alaska
- G.C. & Paint Co - Alaska Roofing Experts895 E Heather Way
- G.C. & Paint Co - Alaska Roofing Experts
- J & S Steamway Carpet Cleaning341 E 77th Ave
- J & S Steamway Carpet Cleaning
- Prime Constructors LLC2231 N Northway Ln Unit B
- Prime Constructors LLC
- Reeves construction3705 Arctic Blvd. 1874
- Reeves construction
- SIMI ROOFING & CONSTUCTION4526 REKA
- SIMI ROOFING & CONSTUCTION
- Thompson's ConcretePO Box 873926
- Thompson's Concrete
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100