Use this guide to calculate the cost to deliver concrete. Figure out how much concrete you need and when you need it delivered to find out how much you need to budget to get the job done.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Kenai, AK
There are 3 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Kenai
- Rock LandscapingIt went especially well--much better than I expected! The photo is an old one, but it shows the size of the flower box that was repaired.
- Rock LandscapingEverything went very well. Russ and Matt worked with us to make sure that the patio was done well, and suggested several improvements to our original idea. The end result came out great. Would definitely work with them again.
- Jensen ConstructionDave and son Dave exceeded my wildest expectations. Based on highly positive reviews on Angie's List I contacted Dave for a bid - which was done very promptly and with excellent communication. Honestly, I knew this was going to be a really hard job, and even with a great provider I had minimal expectations. Dave hit this one out of the park. He got that floor as flat a billard table and as smooth as a baby's bottom. He then proceeded to do a perfect, seamless, one-piece vinyl shot that frankly I did not realize could be done. Better still was his eye for detail, and spotting other little problem areas. He recommended some very easy fixes that offered great benefit - but not in a way I felt pressured to act (and in fact I felt very "taken care of"). Also greatly welcomed was the professionalism shown in work habits, promptness, cleanliness, etc. Saying I'm stoked is a gross understatement. I knew ahead of time that you have to be a bit patient with getting on Dave's schedule (but he is very honest about the timelines) - but man is it ever worth the wait! I have already made sure I'm in the queue for some outside work this summer
- Alaskan Concrete specialtiesWe worked with Matt at Alaskan Concrete Specialties on our patio. Matt was able to suggest some good improvements to our project, and the end result came out great.
- FOUR SEASONS CONSTRUCTIONWow. My property looks valuable now. They do beautiful rock work. Neighbors and passers-by were taking pictures of it. The crew was on time every day, worked very hard for a full eight hours or more a day, the owner (Mr. Aliki Inoke) oversaw the job site each morning and afternoon. They did more than I asked for and have an artful eye, leaving some trees and removing others so that the end effect looked as if it had always been there
- Advanced ConcreteOf all of the contractors I've been dealing with during the construction process, Jordan with Advanced Concrete has been by far the most responsive and easiest to work with. While we have not been able to start the project yet, I hope to be able to use Advanced Concrete when the time comes.
- GRAFF CONTRACTING LLCThey fixed a concrete walkway that was botched by another contractor. They were very professional and did a very nice job. We would definitely recommend them!
- Ace ProjexBrian and his crew gave us good value relative to other bidders and we were very impressed by the quality and detail of work done as well as the quality and ability of his crew. Job very well done ! Highly recommended !
- Advanced ConcreteJordan and Derry did a great job. Jordan was very responsive considering how small the job was. I had contacted three other concrete companies and could not either get them to return my calls or give me a bid. Jordan gave me a bid after looking at pictures of the area; we set up a date for the work to be performed, and then he called a couple of days before and asked if they could come out that evening and begin prepping the area. They arrived around 6pm and were here until 10pm. They returned on the date arranged to do the work and were done by 2pm. The kennel floor looks great and the work was done to spec. I thought the price was a little high but considering how responsive Jordan was, how small the job was, and the fact that I could not get anyone else to give me a bid or call me back, I'm happy with it. I would use Advanced Concrete again
- 1-800-Asphalt LLCWe obtained multiple bids for this project and 1-800 Asphalt gave us a highly competitive bid. They were not the absolute cheapest, but they were close and since we had positive experiences with them in the past we decided to use them again. Our decision paid off and we were rewarded with a high quality finished product and a professionally managed project. They started the project within 2 weeks of our acceptance of our bid. This was a very timely response during the busy summer work season. They kept in contact with me and let me know when they were going to begin work. There was one delay, but they alerted me in a timely fashion and made sure work started on time from then on. Their crew was very professional and left the work site clean and tidy. There were a few days between when the demo was completed and when the new material was laid down. I was concerned that the project was going to drag on, but the owner assured me that our project was a priority and was as good as his word. The new sidewalk and parking lot were laid down when he said they would be. They took care to minimize damage to the lawn and gardens that abutted this project and didn't leave a big mess for us to clean up. The new sidewalk and parking lot look fantastic and I couldn't be happier
Concrete Repair Contractors in Kenai
- Business Description:At Ram Jack West, we treat customers with respect and care. If you notice cracks, damages, or other issues with your foundation, our team is ready to help. We have innovative systems that have been refined over our 40+ years of experienceRecent Review:After the permit was approved by Washington County, Kelsea sent me a start date. The Ram Jack crew showed up promptly on the start date and stayed working on site until the job was completed. The crew lead, Stacy clearly communicated exactly what they were going to do, and that's exactly what they did. When finished, everything was cleaned up completely, and that included hosing off every speck of clay on my patio paversThomas C.
- Business Description:With 35 years experience, Rock Landscaping provides landscaping services throughout the Anchorage Eagle River Wasilla Big lake area. We specialize in redeveloping the rugged Alaskan landscape into beautiful lawns with natural rock walls natural stone fire pits natural stone walkways for customers who want more outdoor living space, larger driveways or who need to divert water away from their foundationsRecent Review:Rock Landscaping was not interested in doing our project.Scott L.
- Business Description:Jensen Construction is a small family owned company, in business in Anchorage since 1984. My business is under many categories on Angie's list. Almost all phases of construction. We take pride in the quality of work we provide and I, Dave Jensen take a hands on approach to ensure satisfaction. business lic #50121 specialty contractor lic# 1573Recent Review:Dave did amazing work. We needed a full kitchen remodel on our downstairs unit that was basically falling apart. Kitchen now looks like something out of a magazine. He fixed a bunch of issues downstairs that were causing problems in our upstairs unit also. The backyard deck turned out great also. We found that whoever installed it previously, did so unsafely. He rebuilt it with trex decking, added rails, and made it bigger as well. Turned out beautiful and much safer now that we have a little running around. Well worth every penny we paid, which is much less than other quotes we had. That kitchen turned out so nice, that my wife wants to do our kitchen now too!!MARK V.
- Business Description:Concrete and Landscaping Services.Recent Review:There were delays, primarily due to the distributor not having our color choice in stock, which delayed the project 2 weeks. The contractor didn't confirm that our color choice was in stock prior to removing our existing driveway, so we had to deal with that during the delay. Once the color came in, we then had to wait for a date to schedule the concrete truck to come out and pour. Once that was scheduled, the rest of the job proceeded without a hitch. The contractor made a revision to our original plan without first consulting me; I was a little upset about that, but we negotiated the price down to compensate for that. Overall, we're happy with the end product. There are minor flaws, but overall, we're happy with it. The contractor is not very communicative, so definitely pin him down on any questions or concerns you may have before you decide to go with himBart A.
- Business Description:We are Alaska's locally owned and operated foundation repair company! We help both residents and business owners live structurally sound with our warranted and innovative foundation repair systems throughout the greater Anchorage area
- Business Description:2-4 employees. Uses sub contractors for electrical and plumbing. Charges determined by the project. Can do time + materials pricing. Additional fees will apply for emergency service calls. Ask about our military discounts. EPA lead restoration & removal certification. Registered and certified with the Veteran's Administration for qualified veterans assistance project. Registered with Dunn And BradstreetRecent Review:I'm taking them to court, so what does that tell you?Kim B.
- Business Description:General Construction Services
- Business Description:General Contractor
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Pouring a new concrete floor can create new usable space for your home and raise its value. This guide breaks down the typical costs involved with this project and what factors affect the price tag.
Looking to install a few steps leading to your house? Concrete can be a great option. Learn how much it will cost you to install a concrete staircase so you can plan your budget.
concrete contractors in Kenai
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Browns CTi of Alaska2206 Mckinley Ave
- Browns CTi of Alaska
- Crighton & Cooper Construction & Design325 E 11th St
- Crighton & Cooper Construction & Design
- Done Rite2307 McRae rd
- Done Rite
- Jensen Construction3307 Boniface Pkwy # 13 D
- Jensen Construction
- Prime Constructors LLC2231 N Northway Ln Unit B
- Prime Constructors LLC
- Thompson's ConcretePO Box 873926
- Thompson's Concrete