Sometimes it’s better to start fresh with a new garage and that starts with tearing down the old one. Using this guide, you’ll learn how the cost to tear down a garage depends on a few key factors like square footage and safety precautions.
Get matched with top garage builders in Nikiski, AK
There are 5 highly-rated local garage builders.
Recent Garage Building Reviews in Nikiski
- Jensen ConstructionDave did amazing work. We needed a full kitchen remodel on our downstairs unit that was basically falling apart. Kitchen now looks like something out of a magazine. He fixed a bunch of issues downstairs that were causing problems in our upstairs unit also. The backyard deck turned out great also. We found that whoever installed it previously, did so unsafely. He rebuilt it with trex decking, added rails, and made it bigger as well. Turned out beautiful and much safer now that we have a little running around. Well worth every penny we paid, which is much less than other quotes we had. That kitchen turned out so nice, that my wife wants to do our kitchen now too!!
- Roche ConstructionJob when very well. Great contractor to work with in everyway. They did the design, provided a solid bid and completed the work in a very professional manner. Highly recommend.
- Roche ConstructionOutstanding general contractor. Provided estimate and schedule and stuck to it. We added several change orders because the work was so good. It's like having a new house.
- Building Specialties IncAll of the jobs they do are excellent. By far the best quality work available. Workers are polite, and honest.
- Jensen ConstructionVery nice result. Dave has done a number of jobs over the years. He rescued a remodel that had left many loose edges and some improper installation, like the edge of a step that wobbled. Always gets thing correct. He demonstrates craftsmanship.
- Jensen ConstructionDave And David do extremely beautiful work. They always gives me better than I imagined possible. My new fireplace is lovely. The bathroom is gorgeous. (Dave met me at Lowe’s to pick out everything for the bathroom). They built a custom shelf to utilize the 4” behind the pantry door - they used darling beadboard for the back of the shelf. It’s unbelievably cute. I can’t recommend Jensen Construction enough
- L P ServicesL P Services completed painting the exterior of our house. However, it took the company over two months to complete the work. In addition, the first crew the company sent to paint our house was unreliable, so we had to contact the owner to request another painting crew.
- Jensen ConstructionI contacted Dave in late July regarding replacing our exterior stairs and staining our wrap around deck after another contractor we had agreed to hire failed to do the job. Although Dave was already booked for the summer and early fall he agreed to give us an estimate and see what he could do. He gave us a quote on repairing the stairs but was unable to stain the deck that late in the season given his prior work commitments. He gave us the name of another contractor he worked with that was willing to give us a quote on the deck. Dave did a great job of communicating with us and keeping us informed as to when he could be expected to do the work. His quote was very reasonable and although he encountered some rot problems on the deck, he and his crew put in the extra time and effort to address the additional work at a very reasonable additional charge. Also, the person he recommended to stain our deck did an excellent job at a reasonable price
- Jensen ConstructionHaving dealt with many contractors over the years, I have not found many who showed up when needed and did above and beyond what they promised. Dave and his crew were a pleasure to work with. And, having been a finish carpenter showed in the quality of his outdoor work too. We did delay our project several times but since our plans were not priority for us Dave showed amazing ability (as busy as I know he was) to adapt his schedule to our needs and the weather. The initial bid for our project plus the addition of a shed were very reasonable. I thank Dave and his crew for the excellant work they did and thank Angie's list for bringing us together. When faced with any additional repairs or construction, I'll be calling on Jensen Construction first
- Jensen ConstructionI didn't have to do anything but pay the bill!! Dave ordered the lumber, tools, supplies and he came in and went to work. It didn't take a lot as he was focused and wanted to get the job done. I really do like his work as he knows what he is doing and does it efficiently! I would recommend others to him and I have as his work is professional as well as he does it fast, efficient and is very detail oriented. He goes beyond the call of duty, when he see's something that needs done he does it to beautify or rectify a situation!! I like his work!! Even if it cost a little extra, I don't mind paying as it looks much better!
Garage Builders in Nikiski
- Business Description:Building Specialties specializes in commercial and residential construction with over 60 years of combined experience in foundations, wood and steel frame construction, roofing and finish work. We are also warranty trained, Carlisle-Syntec rubber roof applicators for Alaska. The industry has brought the business all over the Kenai Peninsula and the Anchorage area. Whether it's remodeling a home or construction of a new commercial building, Building Specialties has what it takes to get the j..Recent Review:They did great. They're very dependable they did the job in a timely manner cost was reasonable. We've been using them for 15 years and have never been disappointed with them.Robin C.
- Business Description:Jensen Construction is a small family owned company, in business in Anchorage since 1984. My business is under many categories on Angie's list. Almost all phases of construction. We take pride in the quality of work we provide and I, Dave Jensen take a hands on approach to ensure satisfaction. business lic #50121 specialty contractor lic# 1573Recent Review:Dave did amazing work. We needed a full kitchen remodel on our downstairs unit that was basically falling apart. Kitchen now looks like something out of a magazine. He fixed a bunch of issues downstairs that were causing problems in our upstairs unit also. The backyard deck turned out great also. We found that whoever installed it previously, did so unsafely. He rebuilt it with trex decking, added rails, and made it bigger as well. Turned out beautiful and much safer now that we have a little running around. Well worth every penny we paid, which is much less than other quotes we had. That kitchen turned out so nice, that my wife wants to do our kitchen now too!!MARK V.
- Recent Review:They were very good, reliable, they come when they say they gonna come. They have hands to do their work quickly and negotiable they were a good person to be around.Terrence S.
- Business Description:Years of experience in all types of Remodeling projects has taught me not only how important EVERY project is down to the smallest details, but how important it is to truly listen to your individual needs. I specialize in turning your dream home into reality with top of line quality and craftsmanship. From the beginning to the end of your project, I’ll make sure that we have clear communication and stick to your budget. Whether you are looking to increase the value of your home with simple up..Recent Review:Great. Of course, like many remodels, it took a little longer as we discovered problems here and there. Brad was very accommodating to our needs and offered lots of advice on what would work and not work. We are very happy with our new kitchen.❣️ We would hire him again for other work we might need doneJeanne B.
- Business Description:We are a husband wife team who have been in the construction field for over 30 years. Have been in the home inspection business for over 18 years inspecting over 6,000 homes/businesses in the State of Alaska.Recent Review:I have used Fairview Consultants for three of my home inspections now and I will never use anyone else! Pamela and Mike are a husband and wife team who are both licensed inspectors with many years of experience, so you’re really getting two inspectors for the price of one! They are very professional and will take the time to walk the buyer through the house and explain everything. Their pricing is great compared to their competitors and you can rest easy that you got a top quality home inspection. Highly recommend using them for your home inspection needsLaura W.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:Remodel and repair experts for residential and commercial jobs. Our company was founded by life long carpenters. We employ highly skilled craftsmen, and following strict industry guidelines in the execution of any job we do. We are proactive problem solvers, that value our customers. No job to large, no job to small. At APEX Construction & Remodel "Quality Matters"Recent Review:We hired Jon’s company to sand and stain our deck in June 2017. Very long story short, we tried every way to get ahold of Jon to talk about the work that was done for a year and a half. The office manager would always say she will have him call, but we never received a call. The deck was done incorrectly and was never finished. It’s now green, rotting and will most likely have to be replaced. Not only was in raining that day but it had been raining for weeks prior. It clearly states on the 124 ounce can of Superdeck Transparent oil based Stain, to NOT apply “…if rain is likely to occur.” Now, here we are at the end of 2018, we finally get a call from Jon and he threatens us with lawsuits/liens/collections etc at Christmas time, after we have spent as much as we can afford on our 3 daughters for Christmas. He repeatedly tells us how busy his company is, which we don’t care because that has nothing to do with us. He says that his company is full of “professionals” but he was not willing to do anything to rectify my situation except gives us $100 off. Gee, thanks a lot, Jon. The following week, after an EXTREMELY rude phone call from Jon and his accountant Linda, who was yelling at me in the background, we paid him, so we never have to speak to him or his staff of “professionals” again. It is obvious that APEX is a poorly managed business at this point. Next summer we will be re-doing the work on our deck ourselves, correctly and professionally. We do not recommend this company to anyone unless you are into horrible customer service and enjoy being on a back burner. Also, just a side note, if I would have checked court view first, and read the reviews with a reoccurring theme, we WOULD NOT have hired him. That was my bad for not taking time to investigate who I was actually hiringSean N.
- Business Description:Last Frontier Builders is a new small business working on building a name that stays for years to come. Specializing in most aspects of construction. Free estimates, and competitive prices we will work with you to insure 100% saticefaction
- Business Description:Doing business in Anchorage and the Mat-Su area for over 20 years. Licensed/Bonded/Insured As a general contractor, with residential endorsement. Accept cash, check, or credit card.Recent Review:Awesome outstanding work. A joy to work with. They will be doing any contract work we have to have done. We are going to have them do wood floors and remodel bathroom.Linda B.
- Business Description:Handyman
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage builder articles
If you’ve ever wondered what precisely a pole barn is, you’re about to find out. Not many know the advantages and disadvantages to the cost, construction style, and flexibility of building one on your own or hiring a contractor for the job.
The garage floor supports your vehicle in your home, so when it starts to crack or stain, it’s something you’ll want to address ASAP. Using this guide, you’ll learn about how the cost to replace a garage floor depends on a few key factors.
garage builders in Nikiski
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Done Rite2307 McRae rd
- Done Rite
- Jensen Construction3307 Boniface Pkwy # 13 D
- Jensen Construction
- K and N Construction LLCpo box 3056
- K and N Construction LLC
- Last Frontier Builders2400 N Via treanquilla apt b4
- Last Frontier Builders
- Out North Enterprises LLCPO Box 8374
- Out North Enterprises LLC
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.
- Wynn's Construction Services LLC.43550 Eagle lake Dr.
- Wynn's Construction Services LLC.