The cost of getting a pro to clean a drain is $220 on average, with a typical range between $140 and $340
Matching on Angi
Reviews of Drain Unclogging Near Me
Drain Cleaning Near You
We were unable to find pros for your Drain Cleaners project in Ashburn, VA
Drain Cleaning Deals Nearby Me
Similar to Drain Cleaning
A slow or blocked drain can be frustrating - serious drainage problems need a professional.
Don't wait for the problem to get out of hand before calling a plumber near you.
What is a drain cleaning service?
A drain cleaning service in meant to unclog drains. Common drains that need cleaning are the bathtub, sink, bathroom drains, and toilet drains. Kitchen and bathroom sink drains are the easiest to unclog while toilet drains are the most unpleasant to clean. You can attempt this as a DIY project, but it is highly advisable to hire a pro.
What does drain cleaning cost?
- The complexity of drain cleaning projects vary - that means the cost of clearing a blocked drain also varies, typically from $100 to $550.
- The average price for cleaning sinks, bathrooms, tubs and laundry drains is $109 to $214.
- A blocked toilet drain will set you back an average of $109 to $273.
- To unclog the mainline costs $100 to $800 (snaked based on the length of the line).
- The cost of hydro-jetting a drain is $395 per line.
All of these prices go up depending on the number of drain lines that need to be unblocked.
What is the hiring process for cleaning a drain?
It's essential to find a professional who is highly skilled in drain cleaning - read the above reviews and grades to find the best drain cleaner near you. You can ask friends and family for referrals to a reputable plumber or plumbing firm. Regardless of where you find them, get several quotations from various plumbers for comparison purposes. Always check the credentials and licenses with nearby certification agencies before hiring any pro.