A-Plumbing, Inc.

Founded 1977 • With Angi since November 1995

P.O. Box 2524

Columbus, OH 43216

Get convenient care for all your plumbing catastrophes. Whether you’re fighting a stubborn clog or looking for dependable water and sewage removal, we’re here to serve you! From water service repair and replacement to sewer jetting and installation, leave your system to a licensed master plumber #18521 you can trust. Utilize our 24-hour scheduling to call us today! Regardless of your plumbing needs, we take jobs large and small. For over 30 years, we have been serving Central Ohio with the best full-service plumbing service available. Go green and SAVE green when you upgrade to an energy-efficient water heater. Our wide selection of top-quality brands means you’ll find the tank that’s a perfect fit for your home. We even have tankless water heaters available! We prefer not to use any sub-contractors and have trade names registered with the State of Ohio as Davey Drain & Tri Village Plumbing as well....

4.1

plumbers (163)drain cleaning (28)water heaters (13)well & water pump repair (6)drain pipe installation (5)sewer cleaning (4)home remodeling (3)gas leak repair (2)gutter cleaning (1)

10/15/2020

Didn't select this plumber for repair.

Description of Work
Replace leaking pipe in basement.

Work Completed On 09/21/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience. I am sorry we were unable to assist you in your repairs. I am not sure where you feel we had failed to earn your business, but I hope you would keep us in mind for any future needs. Please also feel free to contact us at the office 614-486-4848 for any concerns or questions.

07/02/2020

I asked for an estimate and they did not respond

Description of Work
Plumbing Work

Category plumbing,drain pipe

Work Completed On 07/02/2020

First let me tell you, I am sorry if your feel that I neglected you in any way. Truthfully we don't see anywhere that we were contacted by you, but that is not to say your email didn't get lost. (assuming you sent an email) Our phone number is also on all our advertising, so when you were unhappy I wish you would have called us on the phone. We've been in business since 1977 and have a good reputa...

06/03/2020

They delivered better than expected.

Description of Work
Replaced sump pump

Category wells,drain pipe

Work Completed On 06/03/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with us. We strive for excellence when providing service to our customers. We appreciate knowing you are a satisfied customer and hope you will keep us in mind for any future plumbing needs. Thank you for being a valued customer.

05/18/2020

Called and unable to send plumber due to quarantine restrictions. Apologized and certainly understandable by me. Our up front & honesty would not harm or injure someone else. Thanks A Plumbing

Description of Work
Washer Hook Up

Category plumbing,drain pipe

Work Completed On 05/18/2020

We are so sorry that we were unable to assist during this difficult time. For the safety of our technicians and their family we are holding off services for those exposed until the 14 day quarentine is up. I know this didnt help in your situation and our apologies for that, but we hope you would keep us in mind for any future plumbing needs. Thank you for taking the time to submit your review. Hop...

02/08/2020

When I called them on Friday they said they could come Saturday but would charge extra for weekends. We agreed on Monday. They called back a few minutes later and said someone had cancelled and asked if they could come now. They were here in a half hour. They had it fixed in 15 minutes. I thought the price was steep for 15 minutes of work but it was a plumber after all.

Description of Work
Leak in joint of pipe under the sink.

Work Completed On 01/24/2020

Thank you for taking time from your day to review our company. It is our pleasure to assist you with any and all of your plumbing needs. Thank you for choosing A-Plumbing, Inc. as your service provider. We appreciate any feedback. If you have any questions or any other needs we are always here to help.

01/21/2020

Brian was very polite and suggested I purchase a less expensive drain with strainer. Their price was the most reasonable for the work I needed.

Description of Work
I needed my new sink and faucet installed.

Work Completed On 12/17/2019

Thank you for being a valued customer and taking time to review our company. We hope to be your service provider for years to come. It is our pleasure working with you. If you have any questions or needs please let us know.

01/14/2020

They called first thing the morning after I submitted my information. They came right out and fixed the problem. Clean, professional and reasonable price. They also provided great education and I would call them again for work to be completed.

Description of Work
Sump pump pipe

Category wells

Work Completed On 12/30/2019

Thank you for your appreciation for our business and the work we provide. If you have any questions or other needs please dont hesitate to let us know. We look forward to being of service to you in the future.

12/30/2019

12/23/19: A-PLumbing Technician was kind, but that was it; he brought in machine and attempted to go through main line via toilet access (crawl space opening too small for machine to fit down). Could not unclogged drain but left me with $507.00 invoice and stated on invoice “Pulled w/c due to not being able to safely get 3/4" machine into crawl space. Ran 3/4" machine through w/c drain. Cable was ...

Description of Work
Main drain unclogged

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 12/20/2019

Dear Mr. [Member Name Removed], I was surprised to see your complaint based on the conversation I had with your wife on the 23 of December. It is my understanding that our service person kept your wife in the loop the entire time he was at your home and she was aware that we were working on a time & material basic which she signed for. I was also under the impression that my servicepeson also disc...

12/16/2019

Cary was very helpful and informative at every step of the way. Would be happy to hire them again.

Description of Work
Replaced a toilet, fixed a drain clog

Work Completed On 11/06/2019

Thank you for being a valued customer and choosing A-Plumbing as your service provider. I am glad Cary was able to get you taken care of and leave you happy with the services provided. If you have any questions or additional needs please let us know.

12/11/2019

The service technician was very helpful and patiently explained what the problem was and what needed to be done to repair the unit.

Description of Work
An estimate for hot water heater repair

Category plumbing,water heater repair

Work Completed On 12/11/2019

Thank you for taking time from your day to review our company. It is our pleasure to assist you with any and all of your plumbing needs. Thank you for choosing A-Plumbing, Inc. If you have any questions or any other needs we are always here to help.

Plumbing, Sewer & Drain Cleaning, Gas Repair, Water Lines, Sinks, Toilets, Tubs, Downspout Lines, Camera Drain Lines, Garbage Disposals, Sump Pumps, Battery Back-Up Sump Pumps, Faucets, Water Heaters, Backhoe Service, Water Service Line Repair & Replacement, Back Flow Installation, Backflow Test & Certification.

Mobile Homes. Septic Tanks.