When considering a home in a rural area, you may not have access to a municipal sewer system. Learn all about living with well water and a septic tank before taking the plunge.
Get matched with top home warranty companies in Winston Salem, NC
There are 4 highly-rated local home warranty companies.
Recent Home Warranty Reviews in Winston Salem
- John Michael & Associates Inc.John Spinelli was so great! He found a poorly done/ dangerous repair by a previous repair co which had caused the unit to stop working. Searched for replacement part. When unable to find replacement part, he patiently agreed to call and speak with our home warranty co-- which was really going above and beyond. I am will be a lifelong customer
- Staging GraceShe came in and did a consultation and provided me with a report on what I need to do to increase interest for potential buyers. It was very detailed and professional. I had the option of making the changes to my home ( getting rid of some items, re-arranging furniture) but I was too busy with work to do that so she came in and completed the project in a day. She added some additional touches to make my home more inviting. I received an offer on my home in 10 days and eventually had a bidding war! Would recommend using a stager to anyone looking to sell quickly
- Home Security of America IncThey're terrible in getting back to you. They send terrible people to fix your stuff and they never fix it. They still never call me back to check on our claim. They're pricey. They could actually follow through on claims, answer claims, and refer you to responsible service providers which they did not. They could follow through when that service provider does a bad job. We had them out 8 times for water heater and it was ridiculous
- Guardsman-Nationwide Product SalesI had a terrible experience, and feel absolutely mislead. Guardsman tries to wiggle out of things, and makes people go through vast amounts of hurdles in the hopes that people will give up.
- Guardsman-Nationwide Product SalesOverall I wish I had my money back and I've learned to really read a contract. I hope others will be stopped from wasting good money on a company that uses every loophole they can to keep your money.
Home Warranty Companies in Winston Salem
- Business Description:John Michael & Associates Inc. is an In-Home Appliance Repair Company that is Factory Authorized, Certified and Specializes on LG, Samsung, Haier, GE, Frigidaire, Electrolux and Speed Queen Products. In addition we also Repair All Major Brand Appliances, Refrigerators, Freezers, Washing Machines (Front Load and Top Load), Dryers, Dishwashers, Ranges and Microwaves and Support Extended Warranties for Products bought from Lowe's, Home Depot, Best Buy and other Appliance Retail DealerRecent Review:Very well. It turned out the problem was not in the machine, but with the outflow to the drain. David, the tech, figured it out by methodically testing the components and in the end, we didn't need any new parts. When he left it was working and has worked through multiple loads of laundry (we had a big backlog) since thenDavid F.
- Business Description:Since 2011 we have been providing high quality detailed cleaning for residential customers throughout the Stokes County and Winston Salem/Forsyth County area. We pay close attention to the clients needs and make sure they are completely satisfied with our servicesRecent Review:very well considering the situationdebbie w.
- Business Description:Tar Heel Basement Systems, founded in 2003, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. Serving North Carolina High Country, Winston-Salem and parts of southwest Virginia, they currently maintain offices in Raleigh and Winston Salem. Tar Heel is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its year..Recent Review:Called before, showed up on schedule, courteous and very professional, walked me through the process and explained the how's and why's. Refreshing and amazing how knowledgeable and professional the crew was.Walter K.
- Business Description:Surface Link specializes in repairing, restoring and modifying countertops and upgrading or replacing sinks, in commercial and residential settings, all over the United States and Canada. Replacing a countertop can be costly and timely — Surface Link offers a low cost alternative to restore your countertop to like-new condition in less than a day. Why choose Surface Link over another company? At Surface Link, we focus exclusively on repairing countertops (Corian, Granite, Quartz and Solid Sur..Recent Review:The contractor never acknowledged the request. I never heard from them at all.Jay W.
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, jbrauser@arwplan..Recent Review:was great experience. on time and saved me lot of money. Company they used was great.Josh B.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
- Business Description:Comprehensive protection for your computers, electronics, and appliances of nearly any age or brand.
- Business Description:Superior Access (AKA: Superior Door Service) is a small business that services the Piedmont Triad Area of North Carolina. We accept all major credit cards via PayPal, checks, cash, & we also have financing options available
- Business Description:FitTech & Assembly is a full service fitness equipment company serving the Mid-Atlantic region. Our experience, knowledge and dedication to excellent customer service guides us to always strive to provide better care and resources for you the client. FitTech & Assembly’s highly experienced certified repair professionals receive consistent ongoing training and have access to millions of service and repair documents for all fitness equipment brands. We service every major brand and have access ..
- Business Description:We are here to make your dreams come true if it's broke, old and you want it to look new, or you just want to add some thing new to your house. We are here to make that happen and make sure that you are extremely happy with the outcome, it's our guarantee. We do everything from electrical, plumbing, framing, to simple remodeling, all types of flooring. We pretty much do it all and hardly dont do to much sub-contracting. All Estimates are free just call and set up a time and date
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home warranty company articles
How long does a contractor have to warranty their work? Warranty lengths may vary by contractor and by state. We’ll cover how long work warranties typically last and what to look for in a warranty before you start your next home project.
If you’re looking to add a level of protection to your home’s appliances and systems (like plumbing), you may be considering purchasing a home warranty. Keep reading to learn about the various pros and cons associated with common home warranty plans.
Find home warranty companies in
- Rural Hall
- Belews Creek
- Oak Ridge
- Walnut Cove
- High Point
- East Bend
home warranty companies in Winston Salem
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- American Residential Warranty901 NW 51st St Ste 100
Boca Raton, Florida
- American Residential Warranty
- Brumfield Cleaning Company8011 North Point Blvd Suite H
Winston Salem, North Carolina
- Brumfield Cleaning Company
- FitTech & Assembly809 N West St
Raleigh, North Carolina
- FitTech & Assembly
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- High Tech Home Warranties
- John Michael & Associates Inc.119 Seminole Drive
Winston Salem, North Carolina
- John Michael & Associates Inc.
- Rescue Link8880 Ward Pkwy
Kansas City, Missouri
- Rescue Link
- Tar Heel Basement Systems2910 Griffith Rd
Winston Salem, North Carolina
- Tar Heel Basement Systems