Advanced Appliance Service

Founded 1967 • With Angi since June 2006

4.2

Advanced Appliance Service started when one man wanted to start a business that would take care of his family, it started with Cliff Cooper and 2 other men and 2 trucks on the road. We have been serving the Triad area since 1967 Today we have grown into 30 employees and over 25 trucks serving over 300,000 customers in 7 different counties. We still strive to have a business to take care of our family but now we have 30 different families to take care of and are very proud of our employees. Advanced Appliance Service Inc. is focused on providing high-quality service and customer satisfaction - we will do everything we can to meet your expectations. Our company is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals. We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry. Service Areas Winston-Salem Greensboro High Point Clemmons Pfafftown Lewisville Summerfield Mount Airy Yadkinville Jamestown Mocksville Advance Kernersville Lexington King Rural Hall East Bend Oak Ridge Elkin Pilot Mtn Tobaccoville Call for any other cities not listed Quality Control We are licensed, bonded and insured 10% Senior Citizen Discount Forms of payment: cash, mastercard, visa, discover, check Authorized Rheem Dealer HVAC License, CFC License, Electrical License Background check and driving background checks are done on all our employees...

Cool Breeze 1250 Heating & Cooling, Inc.

With 20 years of experience with every service call, you get an real honest person who cares about you and your comfort! We take extra time to do things right the first time because we value your time and ours. We value health and safety of our employees & our clients.Ask about our 1 year test drive on new HVAC equipment and 10 year warranties on New Installations. We are here to serve you and bring you Comfort Without Compromise 24/7!

Bodenheimer Plumbing Service Inc

As a 3rd generation company with many long-term staff and technicians, even our longest standing customers can feel part of the family environment. Our dedication to building relationships rather than making a quick sale has made us one of the most trusted residential and commercial plumbing companies in the Triad. Our residential plumbing services encompass anything to do with your home’s plumbing system. Simply stated, if water runs through it, or should, we have you covered. In addition, we also provide gas line installation and repair. If you are having any issues with water, sewer or drain lines, you can count on us to quickly diagnose the problem and resolve it effectively and efficiently. At Bodenheimer Plumbing Services, Inc., we are ready to help with any remodeling projects such as kitchens, baths and laundry rooms, or the relocation of water lines and sewer lines. Our services for commercial properties include installations, upfits, upgrades, repairs, and any other commercial plumbing situations you are facing. If you need any type of changes to your building’s plumbing system to keep up with your growing business, don’t hesitate to contact us.

Miller Services HVAC Inc

Licensed, Insured and bonded we are a smaller heating & air company providing the public with same day service with viable options that fit their budget both residentially and commercially. Monthly payment plans are available for our Comfort Club members. Commercial accounts in good standing are on a net 30 or net 15 billing cycle. New customers pay at time of service. We accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express and provide financing for major repair and installation work.

12/16/2019

Kim T.

Sent out plumber thru my home warranty. He stood in kitchen with hands in his pockets. Had no tools with him, not even a flashlight. Ran hot water down kitchen sink, looked at washer drain, looked under house thru foundation vent. Lied on report to home warranty so they won't cover it. Said I need new drain installed directly to the main. Said my drain was only 1 1/2" too small for modern washers. (It's a 2" drain, by code). Said there was no access to the main. How did he know??? He never went under the house. Anyway, the job he recommended would be $1000s because the drain is imbedded in concrete. Called Advanced to send another plumber who wanted to work. They wouldn't do it. Said they'd need another work order from my home warranty. The girl on the phone never asked my name, so not very interested in how her tech did. Wouldn't recommend these people at all!!

Description of Work
Clogged washer drain

Category appliance repair,plumbing

09/10/2019

George G.

They have been great. I was on an annual service plan and they were very reliable. I would highly recommend them and I will use them again.

Description of Work
I have been using them for about 10 years for heating and ac needs.

06/14/2018

Scott R.

Excellent, arrived quickly and got it running at a good price.

Description of Work
Repair Fridge

Category appliance repair

03/19/2018

Anthony S.

Ran snakes from the roof vent as well as bathroom sinks. Sinks were on a sanitary tee so it made it a little difficult making the snake turn 90 degrees. They cleared the slow drain and has been working fine.

Description of Work
Diligent and complete. They cleared a slow drain from the second floor.

Category plumbing

09/22/2017

Sheldon G.

They were excellent. They were quick. They knew what they were doing. They were awesome. It was through my home warranty. The quality, workmanship, timing, everything was perfect. I didn't pay for it. I have no idea what they changed. The home warranty company sent them.

Description of Work
They solved my drainage problem-1,2,3! They replaced my piping and they replaced the garbage disposal.

Category drain cleaning

09/22/2017

Robert B.

I was under a maintenance contract. All A's. They do very, very good. They are very, very professional and friendly. I used them because my home insurance company uses them.

Description of Work
Advanced Appliances came in a replaced a capacitor on the motor yesterday. The motor capacitor was not working.

04/24/2017

Victoria T.

They did all that work very well in a couple of days

Description of Work
Replaced our furnace, had to do a lot of work on the duct and intake.

04/24/2017

Diann H.

They are very good. They come when they say they will come. We have not had any issues with them and we will continue to recommend this company.

Description of Work
I have been using them for 3 years. They installed a new HVAC system and they service it every 6 months.

03/04/2017

Evette B.

We had our hot water go out and called on a Saturday morning to see if someone could come out. James was here within an hour and fixed the issue within 30 min. He was nice, professional, and very educated on what he was doing. We were very thankful for him and would be happy to do business with this company again, especially James.

Description of Work
Water heater

Category plumbing,water heater repair

02/10/2017

Michael M.

They were friendly. They did everything I wanted. It was great.

Description of Work
I used Advanced Appliance Service. They worked on my washing machine.

Category appliance repair

Advanced Appliance Service

Founded 1967 • With Angi since June 2006

4.2

3907 Reynolda Rd

Winston-Salem, NC 27106

Winston Salem Heating and Air Company, Heating Repair, Air Conditioner Repair, Furnace Repair

Check, Visa, MasterCard