Heat pumps are a great way to warm homes in places where the thermostat doesn’t often go below freezing. To get the most out of your air-source heat pump system, follow our guide to optimal temperature setting use and keep your home nice and toasty.
Get matched with top HVAC contractors in Frankford, WV
There are 6 highly-rated local hvac contractors.
Recent HVAC Companies Reviews in Frankford
- Get-R-Done Home ServicesThey did an excellent job. They are honest and will do everything it takes to make sure the job is done right. I would highly recommend them for any job that you would have done.
- Get-R-Done Home ServicesThey were prompt, courteous, and knew exactly how to install the new gas insert. Would hire again and recommend.
- B & L Heating & CoolingI called Brian to schedule an annual inspection for the HVAC system that B&L installed last May. Similar to my experiences last year, he immediately answered the telephone when I called him. I told him that our AC appeared to be operating just fine but I just wanted to have it checked annually so it wasn't an emergency. He made the trip to my house the very next day... calling to verify his arrival ahead of time. Once again, B&L's customer service was top notch. Brian arrived on time and expeditiously checked the unit (which was in perfect running condition). He didn't charge anything for his time which is very unusual in today's business world. I would strongly recommend contacting B&L for your HVAC needs as their professionalism goes above and beyond
- B & L Heating & CoolingExcellent furnace repair experience all the way around. B&L owner/serviceman was professional, knowledgeable, reasonable in price and prompt in service. I would absolutely call upon B&L again. My furnace quit and I immediately went to Angie's List.. We did basic troubleshooting before calling for repair by checking the vent, checking the fuse box, raising the thermostat up and down and observed no exhaust clogs and good electric supply but no furnace kick on. The electronic control brain for my Goodman furnace had died. B&L rep seemed to have an idea of the potential problems when I called and he quickly confirmed it could be repaired after checking the furnace. He was able to promptly estimate the cost, retrieve the part and install it. I greatly appreciated the honest assessment of my system and his ability to repair it so quickly
- Childers Enterprises IncMy home has two HVAC systems and I needed the upstairs unit replaced. I waited for over a year to leave the review to see how everything went. Everything is still working great. They did so much of a better professional installation than the original unit I had. Everything was installed perfect and neat. Not one thing I'm not happy with. They even sent out a foreman about half way through the installation to confirm the technicians were installing it in accordance with their standards. Very professional! Highly recommended
- Fire & Ice Heating & Air Conditioning, IncExtremely friendly and efficient, very honest about what needed to be fixed and not pushy at all with upgrades and additional services/parts. Would recommend to anyone.
- Plasters Heating Air Conditioning & RefrigerationAbsolutely amazing! Ben was here to evaluate and A/C repairs were completed all within 24 hours in a heatwave! I am already looking into another project for this wonderful technician to help me out with.
- B & L Heating & CoolingI would highly recommend Brian and would not hesitate to hire him again in the future. Our central air would not come on, and it was 97 degrees outside. I found B&L on Angie's list and called them around 2 PM. Brian answered and said he would be there by 5 PM. He arrived at 4:15 PM! He fixed the problem that same day without having to make a return appointment. His rate was reasonable. The AC unit is working fine now. I found him to be honest, experienced and knowledgeable. He could have taken advantage of our situation and padded the bill or performed unnecessary work, but he did not do that
- Woody's Sudden Service IncWe called for service monday morning and Woody was able to schedule us in that same day a little after noon. He arrived when he said he would and got right to work. I have to particularly note that although my husband was home, Woody made sure to keep me in the loop as to what was going on and what he had done. Most technicians totally ignore me when David is here and I truly appreciated being kept informed. The repairs weren't as extensive as we feared, but instead were mostly because of lack of maintenance over the years. A cleaning, a freon charge and a small part were all that was needed. This was about as painless as it gets
- B & L Heating & CoolingI wanted to replace my AC unit due to it requiring R22 freon which is being phased out so I decided to replace the gas furnace at the same time. I called four (4) different local contractors and received bids from three (3) of them. I don't know why the fourth didn't provide an estimate. Brian Cutlip proved to be the one contractor that was a great communicator, kept his appointment commitments, provided a timely bid (before leaving my house) and scheduled my appointment promptly. As anticipated, we spoke again the week before he came and he arrived on time the day he commenced work. The work was conducted in an efficient and timely manner (it only took a day and a half) and the employees (Rick & Travis) left the work area in a clean and tidy manner. Brian provided me two (2) options for an HVAC unit and I chose the Heil brand as that's what I had installed when we built the house and it's worked dependably and efficiently over the past 17 years. I don't write a lot of reviews but I believe it's worth the effort when one finds a good dependable contractor and Brian should be recognized for his efforts. I would recommend him in a heartbeat for your HVAC needs
Heating Cooling Contractors in Frankford
- Business Description:”Long distance moving from or to the west coast only. No local service outside Portland Oregon, Los Angeles California and Seattle Washington.” Local and Long Distance Moving & Storage. Household, Commercial, Corporate services available. Our Mission is To exceed expectations on every move. We live this day in and day out. We provide actual full time movers, not day labor like other companies. Our service is top notch and fully efficient. Our trucks are perfectly equipped for moving with Pads..Recent Review:All Service Moving was exceptional. Great customer service - easy to schedule and flexible. Royce & Frost did an AMAZING job moving all of our very heavy and fragile belongings. They handled all of our requests and items with care and worked both efficiently and quickly. They were super friendly and very customer service oriented. I can't thank them enough for the GREAT job they did. I highly recommend All Service Moving for anything moving and/or storage related. And DEFINITELY request Royce & Frost to handle your job. Thank YouBrock K.
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair..Recent Review:Thomas was very informative and reassuring. He was detailed and friendly. Punctual and timely. I loved the assistance and feedback. Would definitely ask for him again!Katie B.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommendedWalter L.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..
- Business Description:With our over 62 years experience, you'll be able to count on Childers Enterprises Inc for all your heating, air, and generator needs at an affordable price. Call us today for a FREE at home or business installation estimate, and ask about our 100% financing (with approved credit). We have been in business since 1951. We have financing available to qualified customers. Otherwise, we are COD. Additional service areas: Summers, Webster, Wyoming & portions of Bland & Giles Countie
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
- Business Description:Home Warranty prides itself on providing the best value in the home warranty industry, making our Home Protection Plan the home warranty of choice wherever we do business.
- Business Description:The residents of West Virginia call on Rapid Repair for their home and commercial repairs because we put the needs of our customers first. We are also a community favorite because, quite simply, no one offers the type of property repair services that we do. We do all the jobs that the other companies do not have the skill or the will to complete. From top to bottom, we can literally fix everything on your property. Our pride as a property repair service comes from being able to fix anything i..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful heating & cooling contractor articles
Staying warm in the winter shouldn’t come with risks. Regular maintenance and some cautiousness will go a long way toward keeping your home safe. Follow a few safety tips to ensure your furnace doesn’t become a safety hazard for your family.
Not only do whole-house humidifiers keep you breathing easy, but they also prevent dry air from damaging your beautiful wood floors and furniture. Before getting one, consult this list of the best whole-house furnace humidifiers you can buy.
Find HVAC contractors in
- White Sulphur Springs
- Hot Springs
- Bacova Junction
- Low Moor
- Clifton Forge
- New Castle
HVAC contractors in Frankford
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- '58 Foundations11256 AIR PARK RD
- '58 Foundations
- Dan's Plumbing Heating Cooling & Electrical210 Three Springs Dr
Weirton, West Virginia
- Dan's Plumbing Heating Cooling & Electrical
- eComMerchantSolutions (eCMS)10151 SE Sunnyside Rd Suite 495
- eComMerchantSolutions (eCMS)
- FOX & THOMPSON INC1701 BLUEFIELD AVE
Bluefield, West Virginia
- FOX & THOMPSON INC
- Krell Distributing Co Inc211 Herald Place
Syracuse, New York
- Krell Distributing Co Inc
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair
- Precision HVAC Install and Repair LLC.114 Beaver Avenue
Beckley, West Virginia
- Precision HVAC Install and Repair LLC.