Hiring a contractor without a license might cost less, but it could result in repairs, fines, and even legal fees. Always verify a contractor’s license, bonding, and liability insurance. We’ve outlined the risks of unlicensed contractors here.
Get matched with top general contractors in Kennewick, WA
There are 7 highly-rated local general contractors.
Recent General Contractors Reviews in Kennewick
- American Eagle Family & Pyramid Painting LLCWent very well. Crew of six finished very quickly. Did two coats on walls and ceilings. Touched up trim. Impressed by the speed and quality of work. Came back the next day for minor touch-up.
- American Eagle Family & Pyramid Painting LLCMike got us a quote the same day we called, and was able to get to work as soon as we needed him. All in all the job was done in 3 days. This included pressure washing, sanding, caulking, some trim work, and installing roofing flashing. He and his crew worked diligently and did a great job giving our 90’s T1-11 siding a fresh face. We’ve had multiple neighbors comment on how great the house looks, and we couldn’t be more pleased! Thanks Mike and team! - David and Mega
- American Eagle Family & Pyramid Painting LLCMike (the owner) bid our exterior paint/carpentry job and by the time we accepted his bid, he was ready to work! He arrived the next day (even before we chose paint colors!) to power wash the house himself although he employs other family members. This is a true family-run business – part of the reason we chose this company. Mike was at our house every day, all day, which was also impressive to us. We needed more comprehensive work done than just paint – we needed carpentry with new trim, and removal of some old air conditioners that required new drywall and paint inside and new siding on the outside with our original materials. This was not your average simple paint job, but Mike assured us that his goal was to make sure we were happy with everything he did. Everything that followed proved how much he meant this. Our home needed a lot of prep work: peeling paint, water-damaged siding, and old siding tiles needing repair and replacement. In addition, we asked Mike to add trim around all our windows and on the bottom of each wall. We own a ‘40’s government house and some of the original siding replacement was hard to find; Mike did a wonderful job matching it with newer tiles with lots of cutting. He restored our old siding, cut and replaced our old tiles, and prepped our old house so that it looked almost new even before paint! After priming the house, Mike began painting the body color – and he is quick! – he knows what he’s doing. When we came out of the house and saw our new paint job, we realized we’d made a huge mistake – even though Mike asked us if we were sure and even though we’d painted samples on the house and looked at them in different lighting, we’d chosen a color we couldn’t live with! By this time, Mike’s crew had almost finished the trim, but he barely blinked when we told him the body color had to be changed. He literally sold us the paint he’d picked up that morning to use on his own house and repainted our whole house that same day! Our mistake ended up delaying his crew by a whole day, but he never showed any frustration with us even though we’re sure he must have felt it. Our air conditioner removal project turned out beautifully – you would never know we ever had two large air conditioners in the walls. The siding tiles were placed perfectly and the interior drywall finished and paint matched expertly. Our whole house feels and looks brand new – our neighbors have been complimenting his work all week! We love Mike’s paint on our “new” house! From finish to end, all those projects took five full days. Mike and his crew work hard and work seven days a week – they only ever took a half hour lunch onsite each day, no other breaks. He arrived at 8 and left at 5, like clockwork. Mike provided all materials – he never once asked us to pick up anything for any of the projects. He threw in a couple of smaller projects at no cost that enhanced the paint job - that meant a lot to us personally. He uses quality Sherwin Williams paint – a little more expensive, but certainly worth it. We can’t say enough nice things about Mike and his crew – his word is definitely his bond. We will be asking Mike and his family back for future projects
- MIKE'S HANDYMAN SERVICEDid fantastic work, used time well. Kept things on schedule, completing work without interruptions. Outstanding professionalism.
- Built Construction & Electric LLCThe whole project went extremely well and was on budget. Ryan was easy to work with, professional and kept in communication through the entire project.
- Vargo General ContractorDan Vargo and his crew are the best in the Tri-City area. They do just about any type of construction; new and remodel. Dan just built a carport for me and it turned out fantastic, and for a very reasonable cost. I give him a five star rating, he is the best.
- The Columbia Basin Handyman LLCMike Danzow was such a pleasure to work with and did a wonderful job. He also found and cleaned up a toilet leak - we were so lucky! We are prepping our house to sell and he took care of a wide variety of jobs with ease to get the house looking great. Looking forward to working with him again next time we need help
- Kevin's Handyman ServicesThe time required for the job took a little longer than originally expected but the quality of the finished work was very much worth the wait.
- Absolute Home SolutionsI had Roberts Const. supposedly flash and take care of water damage on my front stoop. They charged me an exorbitant amount and did't fix the problem. Greg repaired the damage and used the proper material to ensure the problem is resolved. The whole experience was good from start to finish. If I have one very minor quible it's I think Greg should get one of those magnetic sweeps to pickup the excess nails and screws that just happen when you're doing this kind of work. I will definetly keep Absolute on my short list for future work
- Absolute Home SolutionsGreg and Josh were always punctual , profressional, helpful and accomodating. From the initial visit to give a written estimate, to the first day of work until the last I felt very comfortable with their attitude, expertise, and work ethic. They were on the job the entire time and stuck with it until it was finished. They accomodated me when I requested some additional scope to be done and kept me in the loop with everything as it happened to make sure I was satisfied with their work. They were creative with solutions to the usual issues that arise on remodel projects and they even hired a professional cleaning company to come and clean up after the work was complete (whom also did an excellent job) at their cost. My wife was very happy with how tidy the place was after the work was completed. I can't recommend Absolute Home solutions enough and will definitely go to them in the future for my next project
Contractors in Kennewick
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated company with over 20 years experience, ready to help you achieve your dreams. We specialize in interior and exterior painting for residential and commercial and are a full service remodeling company *excluding electric*. Licensed, Bonded and Insured. Please call 509-438-0698 for your estimate/scheduling. Lic#Amerief853dRecent Review:Mike came out and gave us an estimate. We decided to hire him, based on the wonderful reviews on Angies list. The people he had working for him were inexperienced. The house was occupied, things weren’t covered properly, so there was a lot of overspray damage. Cabinets were not prepped properly, so paint began to chip right away. The cabinets were replaced, some only had one screw holding the hinge on. Mike left town for over a month, and we were unable to contact him during that time, so we had to hire someone to come in and repaint and repair the damaged cabinets. Mike did finally return over a month later, but the work had been finished by someone else. We had already paid Mike the full amount he quoted us. We also had to pay to fix what his guys had doneD H.
- Business Description:I have over 40 years in the construction industry. I pride myself in doing quality work. Honest and fair pricing. A wide variety of service to fill your needs. Work completed in timely manner.Recent Review:Never responded. May have had issuesArlo H.
- Business Description:We are a small locally owned business. We strive on making our customers happy, and love leaving them with a smile on there face.Recent Review:It was easy to schedule with this company. They communicated well about their arrival time. The handymen were professional and got the job done. They left the space nicer than what it was before they had arrivedDelia T.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:Licensed, bonded and insured. I have spent my whole life in the home improvement field with qualifications ranging from 8 years as a production manager for Sears Home Improvement to owning my own home improvement company. I pride myself in customer satisfaction, I'm not happy until you are. I offer estimates at no charge to you and I guarantee my work for three years as opposed to the state minimum of 1 year. There will never be any hidden charges or fees, and you will always get exact..Recent Review:Greg & Donnell cleaned all the exterior cabinet surfaces. I didn't want the insides painted and I really like the contrasting look now when I open them. Greg removed the doors and drawers and took them to his place to primer, lightly sand and paint. He and Donnell came back to do the same with the boxes. They worked super quick and well together. A real team there. They started on Monday and were completely finished by Friday morning. I purchased some handles at Home Depot and my son added them to the cabinets which really made them stand out. I could not be happier with the results. My cabinets turned out exactly like the picture I had in my head. My kitchen looks so much bigger and open and lightChristine H.
- Business Description:Trickett Woodworks is a 3rd generation family owned custom cabinetry and furniture shop servicing all of Washington state. We believe customer service and a high quality product are the foundations of Trickett Woodworks. We strive to provide the highest quality product using the best materials and hardware we can get our hands on . Email us at email@example.comRecent Review:Words can't express how happy we have been with our decision to go with Trickett Woodworks to build and install the cabinets in our custom kitchen. Geoff and Brian have been exceptional! Their communication before and during the project was always great. We had to delay the selection of our cabinet maker due to COVID, and Geoff was the only person that had regular check-ins with us during this time, none of the companies reached out to us at all. Trickett's workmanship is top notch. We asked for a very custom design that followed the contour of our cathedral ceiling which is not common. Geoff worked with us to come up with ideas on how best to accomplish the look we were going for and it turned out amazing. Geoff and Brian also went the extra mile when our countertop installers damaged several drawers and doors. Geoff made sure everything got fixed and that we were taken care of. I can't understate how happy we are with our cabinets and our experience with Trickett. We'll definitely be using them for future projects and highly recommend them to anyoneKris M.
- Business Description:Construction can be a cumbersome undertaking for any homeowner or business. At Built Construction & Electric, we strive to make the experience as painless as possible, whether it is changing out a switch in your home or a large commercial projectRecent Review:We are working with them now on the electrical for our pool. Can’t recommend them more highly. We’ve given their information to several people already. Ryan Palmer has been super responsive from the initial quote through our current project, always keeping us informed of what’s going on. Reasonable with his prices and timeframe. Incredibly kind and respectful. His guys are great and knowledgeable, always showing up as planned to get the job done. Wonderful guys to work with. We will definitely use them again for any future projects we may have. Customer service is a bit of a lost art with too many businesses. Not these guys. Excellent experience. HIGHLY RECOMMEND ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐Amanda M.
- Business Description:Factory direct service. ShadeTree® Canopy Systems are a unique, patented shade system. The canopies can cover LARGE as well as small patios or decks. There are several styles and fabrics to chose from. A patented wind-release mechanisms helps reduce wind damage.The systems are custom-manufactured to each customer’s specifications, then shipped directly to the customer. The systems were designed to be a do-it-yourself-installed product, however, local installers can be referred if customer req..Recent Review:Very professional, great quality and easy to order with their directions.Norma P.
- Business Description:General Contractor #LLENTLE851LS Free Estimates
- Business Description:The Columbia Construction Handyman brings professional and quality services to every customer. With 10+ years of general home repair experience, we understand that each customer is unique and no two jobs are alike. We will strive to make your experience smooth and walk you through each step of the processRecent Review:Mike Danzow was such a pleasure to work with and did a wonderful job. He also found and cleaned up a toilet leak - we were so lucky! We are prepping our house to sell and he took care of a wide variety of jobs with ease to get the house looking great. Looking forward to working with him again next time we need helpSorcha F.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful contractor articles
Some homeowners may be uneasy about letting contractors use their bathroom, but it could be advantageous to everyone. Here’s what you should consider before setting a bathroom policy for workers at your home and some possible alternatives.
There are so many options for paying contractors that it can be tricky to choose. Whether you choose cash, apps, or checks, there are ways to go about it safely and easily. From payment methods to payment terms, we’ve got your breakdown.
Find general contractors in
- Tri Cities
- West Richland
- Benton City
- Basin City
- College Place
- Walla Walla
- Milton Freewater
general contractors in Kennewick
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Clemetson Construction Services5202 Spirea Drive
West Richland, Washington
- Clemetson Construction Services
- First Choice Construction1122 Cemetery Rd
- First Choice Construction
- Iron Sharpens Iron Construction2105 N Steptoe St
- Iron Sharpens Iron Construction
- John's House Improvement & Services Corp.1608 Mesquite Ct.
- John's House Improvement & Services Corp.
- Seamless Renovations LLC620 Skyline Dr.
- Seth Nelson Construction16955 US-93
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
- SPT LLC1804 N Jefferson St
- STEPHEN RECKER CONSTRUCTION6503 S Coulee Vista Drive
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- Suarez Construction & Sons LLC4607 Yucatan Ct
- Seamless Renovations LLC
- The Columbia Basin Handyman LLC511 S Grant St
- The Hunny-Do Crew1936 PIKE AVE
- The Works General Contracting1608 S Ely St # E
- TK Construction, LLC3019 Duportail St
- Tri-Enterprises LLC3002 S. Everett Pl.
- Trickett Woodworks LLC4911 Mieras Rd
- Trimz It Construction Inc.6409 Glacier Peak Dr.
- The Columbia Basin Handyman LLC
- Unique Carpentry2 Marigold Loop
- Unique Carpentry