Keeping you and your home protected with fortified exterior doors doesn’t always mean replacing your door entirely. This guide will give you a few ways to strengthen your door and frame and make it resistant to forced entry.
Get matched with top door installers in Kennewick, WA
There are 10 highly-rated local door installers.
Recent Door Installation Reviews in Kennewick
- JW Home ImprovementFirst, JW Improvements came highly recommended by a neighbor. Like me, she had previously bad experiences with contractors/handymen she had hired for previous jobs. Like her, I'm extremely happy with the work JW Home Improvements performed. Two of the jobs they were here to do - fix the problem with the cracking grout in the full bathroom and installing a new door into a storage area under the stairs-- were jobs previously done by two not so good contractors. I feel confident I won't have to have someone come fix anything JW Home Improvement did in my house. The door to the storage area looks like it has always been there and makes the space usable. I can't say enough about the tiling in the 1/2 bath - except I wish I had known about JW Home Improvements when I re-modeled the full bath. I also now have closet doors that actually open properly. I also highly recommend the two employees of JW who came to do the work -Jesus and Alberto. Both arrived on time, worked diligently the entire time they were here (important when you are paying by the hour), very friendly and professional. And as I have already said - work looks great. The work took 3 days (approximately 8 hours per day). They do charge on the higher end for the hourly rate for handyman services; however, that old adage "You get what you pay for" works here - I paid more and received excellent services. (I paid a lot less for the other two contractors and got exactly what I paid for - crappy work that had to be re-done; costing me more in the end!) I have some other jobs that will need to be done if I stay in the house - I will be calling JW Home Improvements to do the work
- DH West Coast Construction LLCI sent an email to D's West Coast Painting and Construction over the week-end. By Monday Darrell had called me and asked what repairs I thought were needed. They arrived on Tuesday when he said he would. They replaced the entire door to include the door frame and jamb. There was dry rot in the floor of the entrance to the home. They ripped out the area which had dry rot and replaced it with good quality materials. They also painted the new frame and door. The attention to detail and the desire to do quality work were evident in everything that was done. And he cleaned up the entire area after he was done. Not one bit of trash or debris was left behind for me to clean up. The estimates were fair and honest. The work was completed in a quick and timely manner. I would do business with Darrell and Heather again
- Built Construction & Electric LLCThe whole project went extremely well and was on budget. Ryan was easy to work with, professional and kept in communication through the entire project.
- Brandon's Floor CoveringI hired Nick of Brandon's Floor Covering to install wood plank laminate flooring, base molding and premium vinyl squares into my 11-year-old suburban house. Since the wood flooring was replacing carpeting, it was important that the subfloor be level and in good condition. Neither one of these conditions was true in my house. Nick did considerable preparation work, including screwing in an innumerable number of protruding screws and sanding the entire 900 sq. ft. of sub-floor, before he began the actual installation. I bought a good quality wood flooring. The resulting wooden floor is beautiful. I hope that the combination of good floor preparation, good quality materials, good installation, and adequate maintenance will keep this floor beautiful for many years. Nick also installed 300 sq. ft. of premium vinyl squares in my kitchen, laundry room, and bathroom. I don't believe the installation of this flooring required extensive preparation work because it was being glued over existing sheet vinyl. The resulting floor looks somewhat stone-like. Again, I am very satisfied with Nick's installation. Nick installed wooden base molding and door stops in all of the areas where he had installed new flooring. He also hung the door jambs, trim, and doors for a set of French doors. I was especially pleased at the hanging of the French doors. The Company I bought the doors from had originally hung the doors so that only one door opened and closed freely. After a verbal altercation with a representative of that Company, I fired them from the job and hired Nick instead. As it turned out, Nick did an outstanding job re-hanging the French doors. My conclusion: Nick of Brandon's Floor Covering did an outstanding job installing wood plank laminate flooring, base molding, and premium vinyl squares in my house. I would heartily endorse his services
- Poseidon Painting Co. LLCThey did an excellent job. They were professional in all ways - promptness, quality, communication and advice.
- Poseidon Painting Co. LLCIt went great these guys worked all day long didn't even take a lunch break, they showed up about 9 and worked until 5, which our neighbors were grateful for, didn't wake anybody up! They left everything clean, and even worked around the flowers that are blooming now, very nice crew. And they didn't blast music like some other contractors we've had. they did a GREAT job
- Absolute Home SolutionsWe will write explaining the scope of the work and how it all played out when Greg is finished with the work.
- Richardson Garage Doors IncThe installer was very professional. He arrived on-time and got right to work. Did a very thorough job servicing our existing door which was functional, as well as replacing the opener on the second door which was non-functional. Additionally, he gave me a lot of information about maintaining our doors and was happy to answer all my questions. I could not be happier with the installer and would not hesitate to recommend this company to anyone. The price came out higher than one of the other installers I called for an estimate, but I am confident I got what I paid for
- Poseidon Painting Co. LLCKen and Andrew both worked hard to prepare the house, Gave samples of color, Removed storm windows, Replaced + repaired items. Worked when they said, cleaned up after.
- Absolute Home SolutionsThe work began with the replacement of the exterior door and sliding patio doors. This work went well and was completed in about 1 day. Then the work on the floors began. He warned us that this process was going to be messy and it was. The old floors consisted of carpet (which came up pretty quickly) and hardwood and vinyl. The initial process of ripping up the old floor did create a mess but things got better as the install proceeded. We were very happy with the final result
Door Installers in Kennewick
- Business Description:Welcome to Whitman Window And Door! We are a Window and Door Dealer for Pella Brand Windows and Doors. We'll be using this Page to Show current projects, new incentive programs, and exciting new items and services. If you'd like to get in touch with us, you can send us a message on here or give us a call! Don't forget to like or follow us so you can stay up to date on what's new. You can also find us on Facebook. Thanks for visiting Whitman Window And Door and we hope to do business with you ..
- Business Description:Hello, we offer; Service, Maintenance, Repair and Instalation. Alot of the competitors are big comapnies that charge big prices. We are a honest owner operated small business, that is able to offer small prices. I've been in the business for more than 20-years.Recent Review:They came out immediately, on a Friday night. Assessed the issue and scheduled for first thing the next day to do repairs. On time, great work, very friendly and knowledgeable. Had to order a support bar and came back on Monday, a holiday and got it done very quickly. I would highly recommend them!! 5 stars ***** :Shirley S.
- Business Description:We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate today!Recent Review:It went really good. He was fast and effective. He showed up when he said he was going to show up. He did the work. He prices were not crazy, they are reasonable. He is very friendly and very approachable. He guarantees his work. I would hire him again in a heartbeatVeronica A.
- Business Description:Floor covering Installs and Repairs:Laminate,Ceramic,Porcelain Tile,Wood, Quick Lock Flooring, LVT Flooring, Full Remodel; Kitchen and bathroom Cabinets and backspash. Ask for details. *We do not offer Hardwood Floor RefinishinRecent Review:I can't recommend this company enough. It became clear early on in my call with Brandon's flooring that my needs (removing and replacing bathroom flooring due to water damage) were quite urgent, so scheduling to use Brandon's probably wouldn't work out. Despite knowing that he would not secure me as a client, the gentleman I spoke with, Nick, took time to understand my problem and shared his professional experience with similar issues. Turns out I was likely misunderstanding the cause of the damage, and will now engage a plumber as part of my project to make sure everything looks OK before reinstalling flooring, potentially saving me a lot of money down the road. He also helped me confirm that a quote I had received from another vendor was a fair one. His honesty, integrity, and professional insight was greatly appreciated, and I won't hesitate to call him for my future flooring needs, or recommend Brandon's flooring to a friend.Rhia S.
- Business Description:Licensed, bonded and insured. I have spent my whole life in the home improvement field with qualifications ranging from 8 years as a production manager for Sears Home Improvement to owning my own home improvement company. I pride myself in customer satisfaction, I'm not happy until you are. I offer estimates at no charge to you and I guarantee my work for three years as opposed to the state minimum of 1 year. There will never be any hidden charges or fees, and you will always get exact..Recent Review:Greg & Donnell cleaned all the exterior cabinet surfaces. I didn't want the insides painted and I really like the contrasting look now when I open them. Greg removed the doors and drawers and took them to his place to primer, lightly sand and paint. He and Donnell came back to do the same with the boxes. They worked super quick and well together. A real team there. They started on Monday and were completely finished by Friday morning. I purchased some handles at Home Depot and my son added them to the cabinets which really made them stand out. I could not be happier with the results. My cabinets turned out exactly like the picture I had in my head. My kitchen looks so much bigger and open and lightChristine H.
- Business Description:Vincent Construction is a family owned company in business since 1976. We are a general contractor and also have a custom cabinet shop. Call us for all your construction/remodeling needs.Recent Review:Outstanding. They were very professional also on time every day. The job took about 8days. The employees was outstanding. I want to mention the names of all the employees that we worked with. Robert, Pedro, Jesse, Dave also Doug they were a great team they all worked together. We had the job done March 8 2020. If you want a job done correctly please think of them. They are outstanding people and a great companGlenda W.
- Business Description:Bath Planet by Northwest Bath Specialists serves the Pacific NW with quality bathing solutions. Do you need a new tub or shower customized to fit your bathroom? We specialize in the bathing area, removing and replacing your tub or shower. From our cutting edge accessibility options to our tub and shower conversions, our highly trained and dedicated staff will ensure that you get what you want. Bath Planet offers: • Bath and shower systems • Replacement tubs • Accessibility options • Tub and s..Recent Review:It was great!! The technician was professional and personable. He included me every step of the way to be sure it was the way I ordered it and wanted it. I had to reschedule some days and they worked with me to stay close to the original time frame. From the sales rep to the home office to the technician was a great experience. I would recommend them to anyone!Robin D.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated since 1975. Residential & Commercial glass shop. Residential windows, entry doors, replacement glass, tabletop glass, mirrors, shower doors, skylights, solar tubes, deck railing, interior doors & wood trim. Commercial storefronts, aluminum windows, manual & automatic doors, door service & repair. Parts including, handles, locks & closers. Automatic door service. Specialize in commercial contract glazingRecent Review:They shown up as scheduled, good job with the clean up, and very satisfied with their performance.Elver R.
- Business Description:Construction can be a cumbersome undertaking for any homeowner or business. At Built Construction & Electric, we strive to make the experience as painless as possible, whether it is changing out a switch in your home or a large commercial projectRecent Review:We are working with them now on the electrical for our pool. Can’t recommend them more highly. We’ve given their information to several people already. Ryan Palmer has been super responsive from the initial quote through our current project, always keeping us informed of what’s going on. Reasonable with his prices and timeframe. Incredibly kind and respectful. His guys are great and knowledgeable, always showing up as planned to get the job done. Wonderful guys to work with. We will definitely use them again for any future projects we may have. Customer service is a bit of a lost art with too many businesses. Not these guys. Excellent experience. HIGHLY RECOMMEND ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐Amanda M.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339Recent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful door installer articles
This guide explores the various factors that affect the cost of installing an interior door, including size, material, and type. Learn more about the cost of installing doors inside your home.
A storm cellar door secures your basement bulkhead, which offers an extra exit or storm shelter in case of emergency. Since these structures create another “in” to your home, choosing the right cellar door is crucial. Find out what to look for here.
Find door installers in
- Tri Cities
- West Richland
- Benton City
- Basin City
- College Place
- Walla Walla
- Milton Freewater
door installers in Kennewick
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 3 Cities Construction LLC4814 Sierra dr
- 3 Cities Construction LLC
- A & G Solutions4815 W Clearwater Ave Lot 144
- Absolute Home Solutions165 Keene Rd
- All Doors Inc221 S 5th Ave
- ALL POINTS LOCKSMITH CO3902 W Clearwater Ave Suite 101
- All Trades Contracting LLCP.O. Box 4313
- Alpha Building & Specialties LLC3009 S Tacoma Pl
- Amador's Home Remodeling9019 11th PL W
- A & G Solutions
- B C Construction200802 E Game Farm Rd
- Banlin Construction LLC320 W Columbia DR
- Bath Planet by Northwest Bath Specialists19115 68th Ave. S Suite H102
- BCS Construction Services3905 Corral Creek Pr
Benton City, Washington
- Best Construction General Contractor102 N. Lincoln St.
- Brandon's Floor Covering5119 Brooklyn Ln
- Brock Construction Services, LLC1030 N Center Pkwy
- Built Construction & Electric LLC1761 George Washington Way # 341
- B C Construction
- Enlows Handy Dnady Construction314 Rossell Ave
- Enlows Handy Dnady Construction
- Lowe's Home Improvement1020 N Colorado St
- Lowe's Home Improvement
- Northwest First Choice Inc6103 NE St James Rd Ste A
- Northwest First Choice Inc
- Quality @ your site!
- Quality @ your site!
- The Black Woodpecker, Inc719 JADWIN AVE
- The Columbia Basin Handyman LLC511 S Grant St
- The Glass Nook409 Wellisian Way
- Tri-City Glass Inc304 E Columbia Dr
- Tri-Enterprises LLC3002 S. Everett Pl.
- Trimz It Construction Inc.6409 Glacier Peak Dr.
- Tru Built Construction, IncPO Box
- The Black Woodpecker, Inc