If you have in-laws or parents who will move in with you in the future and you want to maintain some privacy, adding an in-law suite can be a great option. What’s more, in-law suites can increase your property value.
Get matched with top deck & porch contractors in Kennewick, WA
There are 14 highly-rated local deck & porch contractors.
Recent Decks Porches Reviews in Kennewick
- American Eagle Family & Pyramid Painting LLCThey were outstanding, we were in a real big pinch from another contractor and they just jumped right in and did a fabulous job. We would highly recommend this Company to anyone. They were very professional ,dependable and just a great bunch of people who knew just what to do. We were very blessed to have had mike and the gang repair our house
- 4 Kings ConstructionCris @ 4KingsConstruction is amazing. They do fabulous work, on schedule, on budget and outstanding work. Plus, just a really great guy. Works hard alongside his crew. Is in constant contact about status as well. I highly recommend Cris and his team!
- American Eagle Family & Pyramid Painting LLCMike started right away on my project. He and his crew thoroughly prepared the exterior of my Mobile for painting. First came a power wash then repairing and replacing weathered siding and window trim where needed. He fixed my leaking rear door framing. Every thing was calked and sealed. He applied a primer coat of paint followed by the finish coat of paint, including all the trim in a different color. Mike and crew also stained my deck. and also repaired an outside leaking water valve. They did a great job. It's nice to have my home weather tight and spruced up
- SWEET SUCCESS CONTRACTORSChris was punctual and very professional. He went over the work we needed in great detail, and explained everything he planned on doing and why, including the use of vacuum attachments to remove any lead containing paint particles during sanding. The only reason I did not contract with Chris to perform the work was because I needed it done within two weeks of receiving the estimate (I'm selling my house), and he was already involved in other ongoing projects during this time period. I would not hesitate to work with Chris on any future projects I have
- Backyard by Design, LLC.It was superb! Jake gave us an estimate to replace the horizontal surface of our 20 year old deck with Trex. He was extremely professional and took his time to be sure we were on the same page. We were more than happy to wait 4-5 weeks to get the work done. Jake's crew showed up on time and got right to work. When they found more rotten wood beneath the surface planks they had removed, my husband was immediately consulted. He agreed they should replace the rotten pieces. The entire job was completed, and the deck is beautiful! We highly recommend Backyard By Design
- Backyard by Design, LLC.Jake and the crew at Backyard by Design are the greatest! In the design stage, Jake suggested ideas that had not occurred to us, and his ideas were definitely better than what we had in mind. Take-down of the 23-year-old deck and pergola was completed quickly and completely cleaned up. The construction crew was professional and pleasant to work with. When changes or adjustments were needed, they always consulted with us and explained all options. The project was completed more quickly than anticipated, and we are extremely pleased with the results
- Poseidon Painting Co. LLCThey applied two coats of Rodda Cover Coat paint, which both ensured good coverage and durability. Because of the "unknown" factor, i.e., extent of water damage, the carpentry repairs were performed on a "time and material" basis. Additionally, the 25 year old weather stripping was replaced on exterior doors when they were removed for painting. All went very well and I'm delighted with results
- Rick's Custom Fencing & Decking - Tri-CitiesThe workmanship was equisite and Rick's staff were totally commited to customer satisfaction from the sales guy to the demolition crew, to the installation crew. They came when they said they would, worked all day (each day) and completed the work on schedule. They aren't cheap but you get what you pay for. My engineer neighbor later came to me and said he'd wateched the deck construction from his upstairs window. His comment was, "That deck is never going anywhere! I've never seen such a well-built deck!" We would recommend Rick's Custom Fencing and Decking to anyone who wants a high-quality deck
- Alpha Building & Specialties LLCThey did a fine job. They came and did the work and cleaned up. They do quality work, they're prompt and they do a good job. Their price was fair.
- Backyard by Design, LLC.Estimate process was smooth and professional. I had the estimate before Jake departed. We exchanged a number emails and text messages so communication was prompt and I got the answers or confirmations as requested. When we awarded the work, materials were ordered and we awaited their arrival. We had a tiny problem with our own electrical parts arriving so work was delayed and we got some spotty weather. When the time came, just before thanksgiving - the crew worked in sub-freezing weather with some wind without complaint. Expected possibly for them to call it off but they powered through it. I was happy to be inside. Work was completed as agreed and the quality is very good - excellent. Payment terms and paperwork etc. were easy and comprehensive
Deck Companies in Kennewick
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:We are fully licensed and insured, specializing in commercial building projects, such as building homes, garages, full remodels, we feature custom cabinetry, remodels, custom kitchens, specialty bathrooms, new additions, tile, countertops, painting and anything wood from pergolas to decks and patiosRecent Review:Quick, easy, and done right. They started on time and finished early. The project turned out clean like it had always been that way and they even cleaned up after themselves a little.Gavin V.
- Business Description:Construction can be a cumbersome undertaking for any homeowner or business. At Built Construction & Electric, we strive to make the experience as painless as possible, whether it is changing out a switch in your home or a large commercial projectRecent Review:We are working with them now on the electrical for our pool. Can’t recommend them more highly. We’ve given their information to several people already. Ryan Palmer has been super responsive from the initial quote through our current project, always keeping us informed of what’s going on. Reasonable with his prices and timeframe. Incredibly kind and respectful. His guys are great and knowledgeable, always showing up as planned to get the job done. Wonderful guys to work with. We will definitely use them again for any future projects we may have. Customer service is a bit of a lost art with too many businesses. Not these guys. Excellent experience. HIGHLY RECOMMEND ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐Amanda M.
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated company with over 20 years experience, ready to help you achieve your dreams. We specialize in interior and exterior painting for residential and commercial and are a full service remodeling company *excluding electric*. Licensed, Bonded and Insured. Please call 509-438-0698 for your estimate/scheduling. Lic#Amerief853dRecent Review:Mike came out and gave us an estimate. We decided to hire him, based on the wonderful reviews on Angies list. The people he had working for him were inexperienced. The house was occupied, things weren’t covered properly, so there was a lot of overspray damage. Cabinets were not prepped properly, so paint began to chip right away. The cabinets were replaced, some only had one screw holding the hinge on. Mike left town for over a month, and we were unable to contact him during that time, so we had to hire someone to come in and repaint and repair the damaged cabinets. Mike did finally return over a month later, but the work had been finished by someone else. We had already paid Mike the full amount he quoted us. We also had to pay to fix what his guys had doneD H.
- Business Description:Vincent Construction is a family owned company in business since 1976. We are a general contractor and also have a custom cabinet shop. Call us for all your construction/remodeling needs.Recent Review:Outstanding. They were very professional also on time every day. The job took about 8days. The employees was outstanding. I want to mention the names of all the employees that we worked with. Robert, Pedro, Jesse, Dave also Doug they were a great team they all worked together. We had the job done March 8 2020. If you want a job done correctly please think of them. They are outstanding people and a great companGlenda W.
- Business Description:Earmark Construction LLC of Tri-Cities, WA is a locally owned business that specializes in home improvements, remodels and repairs for budget minded homeowners who want quality work at an honest price. The company was started by Rich Hempel in 2010. Rich has been doing room additions, remodels, decks, arbors and home repairs for the past 25 years. He has been a trusted resident of the Tri-Cities since 1991 and most of his business has been from word of mouth. From the biggest home improvement..Recent Review:It's extremely good, excellent, professional and friendly.Carl R.
- Business Description:Hageman Custom Homes is family-owned and operated. They treat every customer like part of their family and offer service that comes with a personal touch. We Custom Build to Your Personal Style. Washington State Contractor Licence # GHCONHC887MRecent Review:It was excellent. What makes them excellent are their details, design, and they paid attention and work with the customer as far as changes and everything in general. They paid attention to what we wanted and made it happenTroy K.
- Business Description:We separate ourselves from other companies by making sure our customers are 100% satisfied with our work prior to leaving! We make sure that EVERY job we do is done to the highest standard because that is the most important aspect to running a successful company!! Making sure that you are VERY happy with our work is our goal with every project! . Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.orgRecent Review:Fast response and showed up for project when scheduled. His crew was considerate of plants and sprinklers. Complete cleanup. Good work. Competitive prices.Robin O.
- Business Description:Licensed, bonded and insured. I have spent my whole life in the home improvement field with qualifications ranging from 8 years as a production manager for Sears Home Improvement to owning my own home improvement company. I pride myself in customer satisfaction, I'm not happy until you are. I offer estimates at no charge to you and I guarantee my work for three years as opposed to the state minimum of 1 year. There will never be any hidden charges or fees, and you will always get exact..Recent Review:Greg & Donnell cleaned all the exterior cabinet surfaces. I didn't want the insides painted and I really like the contrasting look now when I open them. Greg removed the doors and drawers and took them to his place to primer, lightly sand and paint. He and Donnell came back to do the same with the boxes. They worked super quick and well together. A real team there. They started on Monday and were completely finished by Friday morning. I purchased some handles at Home Depot and my son added them to the cabinets which really made them stand out. I could not be happier with the results. My cabinets turned out exactly like the picture I had in my head. My kitchen looks so much bigger and open and lightChristine H.
- Business Description:LICENSE #AILAN**991LN.Recent Review:This job was done in a very professional manner. One day to put in poles and dig the post holes one day to put up all the wood. They are in and they are out and they are very clean. I'm over 70 years old. TO have a job done and not get RIPPED-OFF in the process is very encouragingFlorence Y.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful deck company articles
Flagstone gives your outdoor space a gorgeous, rustic feel. Find out the cost of flagstone per square foot or per ton. Our expert cost guide helps you plan your budget for your flagstone project from walkways to patios to walls.
Coming in different sizes, materials, and styles—from French doors to sliding glass—the costs entailed by a patio door replacement vary widely. This guide takes you through the range of options and price points for every kind of patio door.
Find deck & porch contractors in
- Tri Cities
- West Richland
- Benton City
- Basin City
- College Place
- Walla Walla
- Milton Freewater
deck & porch contractors in Kennewick
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & G Solutions4815 W Clearwater Ave Lot 144
- A+Design10216 SE 256th St Ste 103-399
- A-1 Landscaping & Fence LLC1120 E 23rd Ave
- Absolute Home Solutions165 Keene Rd
- Affordable Fencing
- Affordable fencing LLC 421 Holaday Rd
- Air-Tight Remodeling125 Cottonwood Dr
- All In One Painting and Remodeling4504 S Caballo Rd
- All Trades Contracting LLCP.O. Box 4313
- Alpha Building & Specialties LLC3009 S Tacoma Pl
- Amazing EZ-Screen Porch Windows563 Shoreview Park Rd
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- American Eagle Family & Pyramid Painting LLC5419 W Skagit Ave
- Arcbazar Inc114 Western Ave
- A & G Solutions
- Backyard by Design, LLC.102 E. Columbia Dr.
- Banlin Construction LLC320 W Columbia DR
- Bar X Construction5603 Aloha Dr
West Richland, Washington
- BCS Construction Services3905 Corral Creek Pr
Benton City, Washington
- Best Construction General Contractor102 N. Lincoln St.
- Brock Construction Services, LLC1030 N Center Pkwy
- Built Construction & Electric LLC1761 George Washington Way # 341
- Backyard by Design, LLC.
- C.L. Enterprises99701 E Michelle Dr
- Cedar Fence Co6500 W 6th Ave
- Christopherson, Dr. Edward H.750 George Washington Way Ste 4
- CKB8220 W Gage Blvd
- Cliff Thorn Construction1552 Georgia ave
- Columbia Construction511 S Grant St
- C.L. Enterprises
- Earmark Construction LLC5214 S Auburn Pl
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Enlows Handy Dnady Construction314 Rossell Ave
- Evergreen Eco Blasting LLC1000 Abbot St
- Exteriors Too LLC1011 S. Roosevelt
- Earmark Construction LLC
- Ivan's Construction100 Garden Dr
- Ivan's Construction
- Kendan Construction Inc.5606 Ala Wai Ct.
West Richland, Washington
- Kendan Construction Inc.
- Olympic Exteriors5701 Nauvoo LN
- Olympic Exteriors
- Pacific Northwest Builders90 Rankin Road
- PacWest Builders4509 Arilington St.
West Richland, Washington
- Patio Covers Unlimited2235 Robertson Dr.
- PNW Environmental Consulting & Construction LLC7230 W 15th Ave
- Poseidon Painting Co. LLC2016 Davison Ave
- Precision Restoration and Construction LLC9503 Broughton Dr.
- Pacific Northwest Builders
- Seamless Renovations LLC620 Skyline Dr.
- Seattle Patio Covers Inc33530 1st Way S Ste 102
Federal Way, Washington
- Seth Nelson Construction16955 US-93
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
- Speedy Angeles Concrete LLC2700 E Lewis St
- SPT LLC1804 N Jefferson St
- STEPHEN RECKER CONSTRUCTION6503 S Coulee Vista Drive
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- Suarez Construction & Sons LLC4607 Yucatan Ct
- Seamless Renovations LLC
- The Black Woodpecker, Inc719 JADWIN AVE
- The Hunny-Do Crew1936 PIKE AVE
- The Works General Contracting1608 S Ely St # E
- TK Construction, LLC3019 Duportail St
- Tri City Heating & Air202122 E. Schuster rd
- TRI-CITY LUMBER CO8600 W CLEARWATER AVE
- Tri-Enterprises LLC3002 S. Everett Pl.
- Trimz It Construction Inc.6409 Glacier Peak Dr.
- Tru Built Construction, IncPO Box
- Tru-Design Construction, LLC.
- The Black Woodpecker, Inc
- USI Custom Outdoor Living10605 SE 240th St #102
- USI Custom Outdoor Living
- Washington Construction Services LLC105 N Garfield St
- Washington Construction Services LLC