What is the best way to rake leaves in your yard? From leaf blowers to lawnmowers to the right rake for the job, these tips and tricks for raking your yard will give you the best methods to get the job done smarter, faster, and easier.
Get matched with top leaf removal services in Kennewick, WA
There are 5 highly-rated local leaf removal services.
Recent Leaf Removal Reviews in Kennewick
- Top Tree Service LLCIn and out in less than 4 hours, and if it wasn't for the missing tree tops, I wouldn't know they had been here. Owner checked back to make sure I was happy with the job. Cost was half of one of the estimates I had received. Use again if needed.
- MowtivationsOur yard looks wonderful when he leaves. Everything is professionally done. He's an arborist and knows when something has gone amiss with the lawn. At that point, he lets us know what needs to be done and is willing to do it. We have been extremely pleased with his service, not to mention his pleasant personality. We're grateful for all he does. He always goes beyond the call of duty
- J D & R Lawn CareThese folks are prompt, courtious, thorough, and highly reliable. For the quality of service, the cost is excellent.
- Epic Lawn Care & LandscapingThe lawn had irrigation problems all year in spite of Epic being the company to install the irrigation and maintain the irrigation. They couldn't maintain what they installed. THe lack of water gave our lawn a bunch of insect damage (their sales guy tried to sell me an insecticide but i told them it was THEIR fault for lack of water, then I killed the bugs myself
Leaf Removal Services in Kennewick
- Business Description:When you contact Top Tree Service LLC, we will schedule an appointment for an arborist to meet with you and do a walk through of your property. This allows us to discuss and address the health and safety of your trees as well as answer any questions that you might have. We are a small but capable business employing 10-12 people. We offer financing on some jobs; each scenario is considered on an individual basis. We offer multiple tree discountsRecent Review:Excellent work! Done quickly and professionally and they cleaned up afterwards. The neighbors were so impressed that Top Tree Service got additional work from them as well.Steve K.
- Business Description:We are a full service company for pools (liner, fiberglass, gunite). We also have a premier line of hot tubs that we sell and service. We employ 50-60 employees at peak season.Recent Review:We have only owned our pool for a year and we have learned so much from Premier Pool and their staff. Our pool was crystal clear all Summer and we enjoyed our first year as pool owners tremendously!Shasta M.
- Business Description:Lawn Boys is a full service, professional landscaping company that is locally owned and operated, servicing the Tri-Cities, WA area.Recent Review:On time and prompt service. Colby has helped me out before and is a professional customer service oriented person. I can always trust him to perform the tasks needed.Michael R.
- Business Description:Brooks Property Management LLC is a newly formed business, and excited to serve you with quality service. We are offering mowing, edging, weed eating, weeding, gutter cleanings, and pressure washing. Thank's for the opportunity to serve you!
- Business Description:LICENSE #AILAN**991LN.Recent Review:This job was done in a very professional manner. One day to put in poles and dig the post holes one day to put up all the wood. They are in and they are out and they are very clean. I'm over 70 years old. TO have a job done and not get RIPPED-OFF in the process is very encouragingFlorence Y.
- Recent Review:After reading positive reviews on Google I contacted Stephen for an estimate. He sold himself and company well so I hired him for a major project on our new construction. His work included paver installation, laying gravel, curbing, sprinklers, low voltage landscape lighting, and sod. On November 28 he guaranteed the work to be done by December 15 (except sod). On April 16 we entered into an agreement to void the contract with a reduction of cost to compensate for the work not completed. Over the 4 plus months I received many excuses why he could not do things, many no shows for days he committed to work, and a lot of less than truthful information. I could go on but I think the 4 months’ delay and the list of work that I need to finish the job speaks for itself. The low voltage lights are not installed, the sprinklers were not set and had no flow nozzles in them, 3/4 of the sprinklers pop up at an angle and need to be reburried, the pavers are scratched because he didn’t use a pad on the compactor, no pressure reducer or filter on the drip irrigation, drip irrigation runs not attached to a water supply, and solenoid valves not connected to the timerStephen J.
- Business Description:The best gutter system for your home is LeafGuard gutters. LeafGuard provides more benefits and features than any other system on the market all while keeping you, the consumer, in mind. With LeafGuard’s patented, one-piece, seamless system, you’ll never risk your health and safety climbing up a ladder to clear out your gutters. Our gutters are guaranteed not to clog. And if they do? LeafGuard will completely clean your gutters for free. With that kind of promise, LeafGuard is the clear choic..Recent Review:This is my second review, my first one was very long, however, somehow it was lost. So this will be short. Had gutters put in at around 10 K USD. These people take your money prolong the job, and NEVER call you back. Finally after 11 days of calling i got a return call. Wanted to have them finish 46 feet of gutter and they told me they would be out in two days to complete the job. Now two weeks later, they will not return the call and the job is still not finished. I dealt with the Portland office in Oregon. Buyer please beware of this operation, i know am going to contact the contractors licensing board for helpGIORGIO R.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated.Recent Review:The company’s lack of integrity led to a Bad experience. Highly recommend another company. In August of 2018, we signed a contract that stated “1 full years worth of services.” Halfway through that year Epic Lawn disregarded the contract we signed and entered us into a new contract without our permission or signature. We had no idea that the original contract was over and that we were entered into a different 6 month contract. We were then threatened by Epic Lawn to have our bill sent over to a collection agency for a bill/contract we had no idea about. When I called the company to discuss, the representative apologized and agreed that they made a mistake but the manager did not want to discuss the issue. I asked the manager to call me back 7 times in 4 weeks and received no contact what so ever. This is the first negative review I have ever posted. Find another companyJoel S.
- Business Description:We are a landscaping company based out of the tri- cities area
- Business Description:Cut Above Inc. is a full service company that does not hire out any services through sub contractors. We have been in business since 1987. We are an honest and reliable service company. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.orgRecent Review:The experience was kind of a nightmare. They didn't get any permits from the city to start work so halfway through the project, the city came and stopped work and we had to pay double the price for our permit in order for them to get started again because they had not gotten it to begin with. The engineer had to come and babysit them the entire time because they're not building the wall through the construction code. They had dismantled the walls 2 or 3 times because they were building it incorrectly. They were pretty nice in the beginning but the foreman basically told my wife to butt out of their business because she was seeing them spending too much time because they have to keep dismantling the wall because they are not following the plan. Overall, I would not recommend them. The pricing was pretty good, and they got here when they said they wouldJOHN F.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful leaf removal service articles
Rakes are the most convenient yard tools in the market, and using the right type of rake is key towards yard maintenance. But which one is best for your job?
Learning how to rake leaves is easy, especially if you know the right tools, proper body positioning, what clothing to wear and what weather to watch out for.
Find leaf removal services in
- Tri Cities
- West Richland
- Benton City
- Basin City
- College Place
- Walla Walla
- Milton Freewater
leaf removal services in Kennewick
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 360 Landscaping, LLCPO Box C
- 360 Landscaping, LLC
- A-1 Landscaping & Fence LLC1120 E 23rd Ave
- A-1 Landscaping & Fence LLC
- Brooks Property Management LLC831 Olmstead Rd
- Brooks Property Management LLC
- Green Concepts NW LLC8513 w 1st place
- Green Concepts NW LLC
- Honey-Do .Done.9503 Broughton Dr
- Honey-Do .Done.
- Integrity Lawn Care LLC2304 N Rd 60
- Integrity Lawn Care LLC
- KLEEN KUT LAWNS 531 S 38th Ave
West Richland, Washington
- KLEEN KUT LAWNS
- R Squared Construction
- R Squared Construction
- Top Tree Service LLC6105 W Van Giesen St
West Richland, Washington
- Top Tree Service LLC