Sometimes it’s better to start fresh with a new garage and that starts with tearing down the old one. Using this guide, you’ll learn how the cost to tear down a garage depends on a few key factors like square footage and safety precautions.
Get matched with top garage builders in Kennewick, WA
There are 10 highly-rated local garage builders.
Recent Garage Building Reviews in Kennewick
- Palmer Roofing CoOutstanding response to repair old roof after storm damage without charge. Excellent quality of work Low pressure sales with followup after the job was completed Comments from neighbors as to the polite crew and well maintained vehicles, hoists,restroom etc.
- Palmer Roofing CoI chose Palmer Roofing because they had an excellent rating on Angie's List and I was not disappointed. From the moment I called them for an estimate to the day they finished the roof, they were polite, professional, and always very responsive to any questions that I had. They always kept us up to date on the details of putting the new roof on and were up front and honest with us (before we paid them) that there might be a small issue that would be an additional cost. We were pleased with everyone that we had contact with, and cannot say enough good things about Palmer Roofing. They definitely deserve to be rated as high as they are on Angies List and we will recommend them to anyone who needs any work done to their roof
- NOBLE BUILDINGS NORTHWESTJob went quite well with Noble. Having worked in engineering and construction for 35 years, I put together a "request for proposal" that detailed out specifically what I wanted, site specifics, and information I needed back from the bidders to make contractor choice. I sent out the RFQ to seven local pole building contractors, giving 3 weeks for a response. I received 6 responses, but Noble and one other respondent that acted like they really read the RFQ and provided information back such as a starting price, information on the siding to be used, options on finishing, etc. Two others only responded with phone calls and "yea we could do that" but no real written information. A couple others sent broshures but didn't respond to my bulleted list of specifics. Three of the respondents called back like 6 weeks later with bids, but by then we had already picked Noble. Noble was about $1500 higher than our lowest bid, but was bidding better materials, better schedule, and specific features (like the big garage doors) that the low bidder missed. Once I had picked Noble as my preferred vendor, we sat down and went over each specification. They offered several suggestions that lowered the cost a bit, and I ended up with a bigger building (which I needed) for the same budget. The also offered up some nice wainscotting and such that really made the building look good. I hadn't thought much about the need for a least gravel approaches to the doors and such. They helped me understand what was needed-- loose dirt wasn't going to work well!! They gave me at-cost prices for a few extras that I decided I wanted as the building was being finished. Fixed price contractors have the opportunity to gouge at the point, because you are stuck, but Keven and Kyle didn't do that to me. Overall we were very happy and we really like the building they did. Sure, we wish it could be cheaper and done instantly, I was reasonably flexible in timing, so it wasn't done very quickly. I'd guess about 6 weeks from 1st shovel to final turnover. Sometimes they would work other jobs and mine would stay idle for a couple of days, but I told them up front that was OK because being flexible like that helps lower the cost to the buyer. But they also worked several weekends and most days were 10 or 12 hour days. They failed one building inspection (county inspectors). Didn't have enough fasteners on some joist joiners. They had that taken care of immediately. When working with a general contractor, sub-contractors they use can put liens on your property for things they do or supply. If the general doesn't pay them, the sub can come after you. We worked with Noble, and did not pay them until we had written statements back that they had been paid and the liens were cleared. Noble was fine with this
- R.K.D Builders LLCThey helped us design the best look for our situation. They kept us informed on what was happening when. have Had good comments on the results.
- B C ConstructionHe was prompt, fair priced, and cleaned up after himself. I would use him for whatever my next job is.
- Earmark Construction LLCThe owner is Rich Hempel. They are a small business. He does most of the work himself, and he has a helper. He was pretty professional, and he has done it for years. I do not have any problems; it's a wonderful shed. His price seemed pretty reasonable.
- Absolute Home SolutionsGreg Hanrahan was excellent to work with. He was professional and communicated extremely well through whole process. The room turned out awesome! Patched up all the walls - installed new door - repainted walls and ceiling - put new molding around floor - repaired closet - room looks brand new! Greg went above and beyond my expectations
- 1st Choice Restoration Tri-Cities|We did not have to lift a finger, 1st Choice and their wonderful employees did all the work, which was much appreciated as we are an older couple.
- NOBLE BUILDINGS NORTHWESTThings started slowly due to Noble having several projects scheduled before mine. However, Kyle was very knowledgeable and skilled, so once the work was underway he made steady, quality progress.
- 1st Choice Restoration Tri-CitiesThis is the most disappointing company my family have ever dealt with. Their customer service is absolutely horrible. They lack compassion, good customer service, and honesty. Very few of the employees were tolerable. We have had to have them back multiple times to fix their own mistakes, nor do they resolve issues in a timely manner. They tend to say things too please you, and don’t follow through with what they say they will do. We had to hire another contractor to fix their mistakes which cost almost $20,000. Please do not hire this company
Garage Builders in Kennewick
- Business Description:Licensed, bonded and insured. I have spent my whole life in the home improvement field with qualifications ranging from 8 years as a production manager for Sears Home Improvement to owning my own home improvement company. I pride myself in customer satisfaction, I'm not happy until you are. I offer estimates at no charge to you and I guarantee my work for three years as opposed to the state minimum of 1 year. There will never be any hidden charges or fees, and you will always get exact..Recent Review:Greg & Donnell cleaned all the exterior cabinet surfaces. I didn't want the insides painted and I really like the contrasting look now when I open them. Greg removed the doors and drawers and took them to his place to primer, lightly sand and paint. He and Donnell came back to do the same with the boxes. They worked super quick and well together. A real team there. They started on Monday and were completely finished by Friday morning. I purchased some handles at Home Depot and my son added them to the cabinets which really made them stand out. I could not be happier with the results. My cabinets turned out exactly like the picture I had in my head. My kitchen looks so much bigger and open and lightChristine H.
- Business Description:Vincent Construction is a family owned company in business since 1976. We are a general contractor and also have a custom cabinet shop. Call us for all your construction/remodeling needs.Recent Review:Outstanding. They were very professional also on time every day. The job took about 8days. The employees was outstanding. I want to mention the names of all the employees that we worked with. Robert, Pedro, Jesse, Dave also Doug they were a great team they all worked together. We had the job done March 8 2020. If you want a job done correctly please think of them. They are outstanding people and a great companGlenda W.
- Business Description:Palmer Roofing has been serving Eastern Oregon and Washington residents and businesses since 1969. Honesty, integrity, and quality are our guiding principles, and will be for years to come. Palmer Roofing offers a Ten-Year Workmanship Warranty. Our customers take pride in knowing they are working with professionals who are among the best in the business! Additional Emails -firstname.lastname@example.org, Additional address - P.O. Box 6817, Kennewick, WA 99336. Additional DBA - Palmer Roofing CoRecent Review:Did an intruim repair and will come back to do permanent repair1400Betty A.
- Business Description:Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate todayRecent Review:It went very well. I am very pleased.Lisa M.
- Business Description:Earmark Construction LLC of Tri-Cities, WA is a locally owned business that specializes in home improvements, remodels and repairs for budget minded homeowners who want quality work at an honest price. The company was started by Rich Hempel in 2010. Rich has been doing room additions, remodels, decks, arbors and home repairs for the past 25 years. He has been a trusted resident of the Tri-Cities since 1991 and most of his business has been from word of mouth. From the biggest home improvement..Recent Review:It's extremely good, excellent, professional and friendly.Carl R.
- Business Description:We are fully licensed and insured, specializing in commercial building projects, such as building homes, garages, full remodels, we feature custom cabinetry, remodels, custom kitchens, specialty bathrooms, new additions, tile, countertops, painting and anything wood from pergolas to decks and patiosRecent Review:The work was quality, fast and reasonably priced. strongly recommendBrandon R.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:Hageman Custom Homes is family-owned and operated. They treat every customer like part of their family and offer service that comes with a personal touch. We Custom Build to Your Personal Style. Washington State Contractor Licence # GHCONHC887MRecent Review:It was excellent. What makes them excellent are their details, design, and they paid attention and work with the customer as far as changes and everything in general. They paid attention to what we wanted and made it happenTroy K.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated since 1975. Residential & Commercial glass shop. Residential windows, entry doors, replacement glass, tabletop glass, mirrors, shower doors, skylights, solar tubes, deck railing, interior doors & wood trim. Commercial storefronts, aluminum windows, manual & automatic doors, door service & repair. Parts including, handles, locks & closers. Automatic door service. Specialize in commercial contract glazingRecent Review:They shown up as scheduled, good job with the clean up, and very satisfied with their performance.Elver R.
- Business Description:Construction can be a cumbersome undertaking for any homeowner or business. At Built Construction & Electric, we strive to make the experience as painless as possible, whether it is changing out a switch in your home or a large commercial projectRecent Review:We are working with them now on the electrical for our pool. Can’t recommend them more highly. We’ve given their information to several people already. Ryan Palmer has been super responsive from the initial quote through our current project, always keeping us informed of what’s going on. Reasonable with his prices and timeframe. Incredibly kind and respectful. His guys are great and knowledgeable, always showing up as planned to get the job done. Wonderful guys to work with. We will definitely use them again for any future projects we may have. Customer service is a bit of a lost art with too many businesses. Not these guys. Excellent experience. HIGHLY RECOMMEND ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐Amanda M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage builder articles
If you’ve ever wondered what precisely a pole barn is, you’re about to find out. Not many know the advantages and disadvantages to the cost, construction style, and flexibility of building one on your own or hiring a contractor for the job.
The garage floor supports your vehicle in your home, so when it starts to crack or stain, it’s something you’ll want to address ASAP. Using this guide, you’ll learn about how the cost to replace a garage floor depends on a few key factors.
Find garage builders in
- Tri Cities
- West Richland
- Benton City
- Basin City
- College Place
- Walla Walla
- Milton Freewater
garage builders in Kennewick
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- B C Construction200802 E Game Farm Rd
- Banlin Construction LLC320 W Columbia DR
- BCS Construction Services3905 Corral Creek Pr
Benton City, Washington
- BETTER BUILT BARNS, Inc3867 37TH AVE SE
- Brock Construction Services, LLC1030 N Center Pkwy
- Budget GaragePO Box 815
- Built Construction & Electric LLC1761 George Washington Way # 341
- B C Construction
- DANNY HULL CONSTRUCTION 830 Willowlawn Rd
- DANNY HULL CONSTRUCTION
- GREG SENGER CONSTRUCTION1312 W Canyon Lakes Dr
- GREG SENGER CONSTRUCTION
- JTN Construction LLC.3409 N Stearman Ave
- JTN Construction LLC.
- Kendan Construction Inc.5606 Ala Wai Ct.
West Richland, Washington
- Kendan Construction Inc.
- L&L Enterprises1717 South Everett Place
- L&L Enterprises
- Pacific Northwest Builders90 Rankin Road
- PacWest Builders4509 Arilington St.
West Richland, Washington
- Palmer Roofing Co722 N Hartford St
- Parker Construction7603 Vendovi Dr.
- PNW Environmental Consulting & Construction LLC7230 W 15th Ave
- Pride Maintenance7901 W Clearwater Ave Unit 118
- Pro Cleaning Llc2631 weir av
Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Pacific Northwest Builders
- QUALITY STRUCTURES ONE INC6908 W ARGENT ST
- QUALITY STRUCTURES ONE INC
- Seth Nelson Construction16955 US-93
- Solstice Solar and ConstructionP.O. Box 129
- SPT LLC1804 N Jefferson St
- ST GEORGE WELL DRILLING4523 everett
West Richland, Washington
- STEPHEN RECKER CONSTRUCTION6503 S Coulee Vista Drive
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- Seth Nelson Construction