If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Kennewick, WA
There are 6 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Kennewick
- 4 Kings ConstructionCris @ 4KingsConstruction is amazing. They do fabulous work, on schedule, on budget and outstanding work. Plus, just a really great guy. Works hard alongside his crew. Is in constant contact about status as well. I highly recommend Cris and his team!
- MIKE'S HANDYMAN SERVICEMike was very easy to work with! He understood what needed to get done and when there was a complication he was able to easily come up with cost effective and easy solutions to the problem. The quality of work is amazing. Which I wouldn’t expect less of from someone with 40 years experience! Definitely would hire again and refer to anyone who needs a great handyman
- MIKE'S HANDYMAN SERVICEHe did a wonderful job. He was very reliable and very nice person that you could recommend to other friends. Always shown up and I recommend him to other people.
- Vargo General ContractorDan Vargo and his crew are the best in the Tri-City area. They do just about any type of construction; new and remodel. Dan just built a carport for me and it turned out fantastic, and for a very reasonable cost. I give him a five star rating, he is the best.
- Vargo General ContractorHim and his crew did an excellent job on these repairs. I felt it was timely and they were friendly and professional.
- Speedy Angeles Concrete LLCThey were to set forms one day and pour the next day. They ended up setting forms and pouring the concrete in the same day. So we got our entire project done a day earlier than we thought we would. I would definately use them again on another job.
- SHORTS CONCRETE INCThe service and quality of the installation were perfect! After several of my neighbors saw my porch, they hired Shorts Concrete service to do work in their yard!
- Speedy Angeles Concrete LLCSpeedy Angeles Concrete, LLC was reliable, dependable and professional. They bid the job and the bid was comparable to others we had come over. The job took only one day, the did great work. We used them once before to poor the floor to an additional garage and a new driveway. Anyone who needs concrete work should contact them they do WONDERFUL work
- J.M. ConstructionWe asked for estimates for some concrete work around our home. Many of the contractors made appointments and never bothered to show. Jack Morgan of JM Construction not only came when he said he would, but of the bids we received, his was the best. He and his son personally did the work. They did a fantastic job. I would recommend them to anyone for concrete work. I'll try and post pictures. Again we are very happy with the driveway addition
- Speedy Angeles Concrete LLCRemoved sod and soils to prep area. Compacted and installed rock base. Trenched drain pipe for gutter. Part of large slab was broom finished and the rest colored stamped pad. Weather delayed pour but owner kept me informed of his plan. Cement finish is spectacular and we hope to have many years of great use from it
Concrete Repair Contractors in Kennewick
- Business Description:Circumference Concrete LLC is locally owned and operated business out of the Spokane, WA area and we feel invested in our clients and treat their property as if it were our own. I have over 43 years of experience with concrete services I specialize in all forms of concrete pouring and repair. If you have any questions don't hesitate to give me a call! Over the years we have never lost our commitment to our clients and that is what has allowed us to succeed in a very competitive industry. We..Recent Review:Job was done very professionally and turned out beautiful.Kris D.
- Business Description:Alternative Surfaces use only the highest quality, commercial grade coatings on the market – providing superior durability and finish over conventional coatings, for a floor that is long lasting and easy to maintain. For discerning customers looking to create spaces that look and feel good, our products encourage them to ditch their shoes and discover the invigorating freedom of barefoot living. Our products generate energized, vibrant spaces in your home while also providing hard-wearing, ..Recent Review:This company is awesome. Very communicative, responsive, ethical, on time and even went the extra mile when it appeared some bubbles appeared. They came back immediately, re-sanded the floor and put another coat on. The floor looks fabulous and I will definitely recommend them to anyone else looking for this service and of course, these people will be the only company I use in the future. Thank you David and all of your employees for such great service and great work. AWESOMRichard L.
- Business Description:We have been in the concrete foundation, flatwork, & retaining wall business for over 42 years. We are a small, family owned business. We also do excavation.Recent Review:Great company and so happy to work with them. Jeff and Ray were honest about the price, quality work and cleaned up the site when complete. Communication was good with Jeff. Would recommend and use again.Bonnie W.
- Business Description:I have over 40 years in the construction industry. I pride myself in doing quality work. Honest and fair pricing. A wide variety of service to fill your needs. Work completed in timely manner.Recent Review:Never responded. May have had issuesArlo H.
- Business Description:Construction can be a cumbersome undertaking for any homeowner or business. At Built Construction & Electric, we strive to make the experience as painless as possible, whether it is changing out a switch in your home or a large commercial projectRecent Review:We are working with them now on the electrical for our pool. Can’t recommend them more highly. We’ve given their information to several people already. Ryan Palmer has been super responsive from the initial quote through our current project, always keeping us informed of what’s going on. Reasonable with his prices and timeframe. Incredibly kind and respectful. His guys are great and knowledgeable, always showing up as planned to get the job done. Wonderful guys to work with. We will definitely use them again for any future projects we may have. Customer service is a bit of a lost art with too many businesses. Not these guys. Excellent experience. HIGHLY RECOMMEND ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐Amanda M.
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated business with locations in Spokane, Greater Seattle, Tri-Cities and East Wenatchee WA. Our company's main office is in East Wenatchee, WA. We have been in business since 2011, our contractor license is #1855s**854dq we are fully insured (1,000,000) and bonded (12,000) and carry all the appropriate insurances to work on your property without any liability to you. 1855slabjacks polyurethane injection SlabJacking is far superior to last centuries Mudjacking. Le..Recent Review:They were very thorough on explaining the work to be done beforehand. Took pictures for comparison of before and after. Prompt, professional and friendly. Very happy with the work.Kathy G.
- Business Description:Licensed, bonded and insured. I have spent my whole life in the home improvement field with qualifications ranging from 8 years as a production manager for Sears Home Improvement to owning my own home improvement company. I pride myself in customer satisfaction, I'm not happy until you are. I offer estimates at no charge to you and I guarantee my work for three years as opposed to the state minimum of 1 year. There will never be any hidden charges or fees, and you will always get exact..Recent Review:Greg & Donnell cleaned all the exterior cabinet surfaces. I didn't want the insides painted and I really like the contrasting look now when I open them. Greg removed the doors and drawers and took them to his place to primer, lightly sand and paint. He and Donnell came back to do the same with the boxes. They worked super quick and well together. A real team there. They started on Monday and were completely finished by Friday morning. I purchased some handles at Home Depot and my son added them to the cabinets which really made them stand out. I could not be happier with the results. My cabinets turned out exactly like the picture I had in my head. My kitchen looks so much bigger and open and lightChristine H.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:The replacement went quickly and looks great.William D.
- Business Description:We are concrete curbing company with over 10 years experienceRecent Review:I set up the initial appointment for a free quote which went really well. I then tried to set up the actual work date/time which took multiple days for them to get back to me. Then after finally setting up a date, they ended up not showing nor calling to provide an explanation either. It has been more than a week later and I still have not heard from them after calling and leaving voicemails. I do NOT recommend this company for its lack of professionalismZach C.
- Business Description:Full service landscape contractor....design, installation and maintenance. licensed, bonded and insured. locally owned and operated since 1988.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Concrete is a durable building material, but it's tricky to lay. If you want to minimize unsightly lines that can worsen over time on your patio or driveway, here are five simple tips to prevent concrete cracks from forming.
Find concrete contractors in
- Tri Cities
- West Richland
- Benton City
- Basin City
- College Place
- Walla Walla
- Milton Freewater
concrete contractors in Kennewick
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A-CORE OF WASHINGTON INC1351 E 3RD AVE D
- Absolute Home Solutions165 Keene Rd
- All Trades Contracting LLCP.O. Box 4313
- Alternative SurfacesPO Box 42410
- Alvarezs Construction
- Artistic Curbing6513 W Richardson Rd
- A-CORE OF WASHINGTON INC
- B C Construction200802 E Game Farm Rd
- Banlin Construction LLC320 W Columbia DR
- BCS Construction Services3905 Corral Creek Pr
Benton City, Washington
- Best Construction General Contractor102 N. Lincoln St.
- Brock Construction Services, LLC1030 N Center Pkwy
- Budget GaragePO Box 815
- Built Construction & Electric LLC1761 George Washington Way # 341
- B C Construction
- C&R Concrete LLC
- Cachys Landscaping2601 Ficus Dr
West Richland, Washington
- Carlisle Enterprises2417 Road 52
- Cliff Thorn Construction1552 Georgia ave
- Concrete tough
- Curb Creations Inc5201 W 26th Ave
- Custom Curb Appeal902 Adams St.
- C&R Concrete LLC
- D & S ConcretePo Box 5288
- D & S Concrete
- Hernandez Masonry1407 B Goethals Dr
- Hernandez Masonry
- MacDaddy Construction LLC22430 S 823 pr SE
- Macias Concrete Construction3205 Carol Ave
- Mi Hom Construction LLC.4403 Meadow view Dr
- MIKE'S HANDYMAN SERVICE1702 N Young St
- MJB Construction Inc2130 Scoon Rd
- MacDaddy Construction LLC
- Quality @ your site!
- Quality @ your site!
- Rainier View Construction & Roofing1725 Garret St #1
- Rainier View Construction & Roofing