A garage remodel can bring new life to a spot you only designated as the place to park cars. Using this guide, you’ll understand the different factors affecting a garage remodels’ cost, such as type of garage conversion, how big your garage is, and permit
Get matched with top garage door companies in Kennewick, WA
There are 2 highly-rated local garage door companies.
Recent Garage Doors Reviews in Kennewick
- DAVID'S GARAGE DOORSThey came out immediately, on a Friday night. Assessed the issue and scheduled for first thing the next day to do repairs. On time, great work, very friendly and knowledgeable. Had to order a support bar and came back on Monday, a holiday and got it done very quickly. I would highly recommend them!! 5 stars ***** :
- Richardson's Garage Doors IncVery well. The serviceman arrived within the time envelope fully equipped for the job and went straight to work. The serviceman was very professional in his work and fully answered all my questions to my satisfaction. After the repair, he demonstrated to me the correct way to maintain my doors for a long service life. I will definitely contact this company for future work, etc. repairs and additional door openers
- Richardson Garage Doors IncReplacement of counter spring work was completed in less than an hour. Technician explained proper maintenance of new spring, door rollers and track
- Ashbeck DoorLuke did an excellent job installing the garage door opener. It took less time than I expected. Luke worked quietly and efficiently. He did a safety and operational check on my door. When he was finished he cleaned up the area and left me a business card and a sticker near the door so I could find his number next time I needed to call him. I will highly recommend Luke to anyone needing garage door work
- Richardson Garage Doors IncLeft message on Saturday (they are closed weekends of course). They called Monday morning and said what would likely need to be done. gave an estimate, and said they'd call back that afternoon to schedule a time for Tuesday. They called back early afternoon and arranged 4 hour window for repair (10AM - 2PM). Arrived at 11:30 AM Tuesday, completed work by 1:00.P Did additional inspection as part of the repairs and included the results on invoice. Work was done well, at the price quoted, with good communication and they did what they said they'd do throughout. No up-sell. Price was lower than friends that had similar work with other companies, and less costly than I expected. I'm glad to see some companies still know how to provide customer service
- Pacific Pro Garage Doors IncI couldn't have gotten better service. I found this company at the home show, scheduled my appointment and the work got done just like that. Rick was polite, on time, and got the work done quickly and for less money than his competitors. I have had several companies out to look at my garage door situation over the last couple years as I have a 'low clearance' issue and couldn't use a standard garage door opener. Rick adjusted the tracks, greased them and I guess realigned the door because it is as quiet as a mouse. There are bedrooms above the garage so I was concerned about noise but you can barely hear it. It's quieter than when we were opening and closing it manually. I've been waiting to post this in case there was trouble with the install and I had to call him back but I haven't had any trouble, everything works great and I'm happy with it. You should definitely get an estimate from this company if you're needing this kind of work. Lift Master opener #380
- NationServe of KennewickThe original Wayne Dalton garage door opener was installed when our home was built in 1994 and had provided excellent service. Therefore, I wanted to go with the same company for the replacement. However, Wayne Dalton no longer provides garage door openers, but uses Genie with their new garage doors. I called their local rep, NationServe, and their representative came to the house to provide an estimate. We discussed the options and because I have a bedroom immediately above the garage agreed on installing the Genie IntelliG 1000 Model 3024 with the belt rather than the chain. Since the price was consistent with other installations that I had checked out we scheduled in the installation for later in the week. There was a little confusion on the installation date but NationServe contacted me and we worked it out. The installer arrived as planned and the installation went quickly and smoothly. He also assisted in activating the opener in our car and made sure that we were familiar with the programming of the door activation devises. The Genie opener is exceptionally quiet and everything has been working perfectly. I am very pleased with my responsiveness and the professionalism of the NationServe personnel
- Pacific Pro Garage Doors IncA recent family emergency dictated that I must make an immediate and unexpected out of town trip. When I attempted to open my garage door it failed catastrophically thus trapping my car in the garage. I called a friend and she suggested that I call a business she had used - Pacific Pro Garage Doors. The owner was at my door and I was on my way within the hour. I subsequently contracted with Pacific Pro Garage Doors to replace both of my garage doors. The work was done as scheduled and the quality of the work exceeded my expectations
- Richardson Garage Doors IncThey replaced the garage door spring in a professional manner, unfortunately the capasitor went out while he was here. He diagnosed the problem and quickly called up his office and made arrangements for a new one. Since our door was out of commission for another few days until the part came in, he promptly placed a lock on the door for us. When the part came in, they sent another nice fellow out, not charging us for a second and quot;call outand quot; fee. They were very quick and efficient under the circumstances
- Richardson Garage Doors IncThe installer was very professional. He arrived on-time and got right to work. Did a very thorough job servicing our existing door which was functional, as well as replacing the opener on the second door which was non-functional. Additionally, he gave me a lot of information about maintaining our doors and was happy to answer all my questions. I could not be happier with the installer and would not hesitate to recommend this company to anyone. The price came out higher than one of the other installers I called for an estimate, but I am confident I got what I paid for
Garage Door Companies in Kennewick
- Business Description:Construction can be a cumbersome undertaking for any homeowner or business. At Built Construction & Electric, we strive to make the experience as painless as possible, whether it is changing out a switch in your home or a large commercial projectRecent Review:We are working with them now on the electrical for our pool. Can’t recommend them more highly. We’ve given their information to several people already. Ryan Palmer has been super responsive from the initial quote through our current project, always keeping us informed of what’s going on. Reasonable with his prices and timeframe. Incredibly kind and respectful. His guys are great and knowledgeable, always showing up as planned to get the job done. Wonderful guys to work with. We will definitely use them again for any future projects we may have. Customer service is a bit of a lost art with too many businesses. Not these guys. Excellent experience. HIGHLY RECOMMEND ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐Amanda M.
- Business Description:Hello, we offer; Service, Maintenance, Repair and Instalation. Alot of the competitors are big comapnies that charge big prices. We are a honest owner operated small business, that is able to offer small prices. I've been in the business for more than 20-years.Recent Review:They came out immediately, on a Friday night. Assessed the issue and scheduled for first thing the next day to do repairs. On time, great work, very friendly and knowledgeable. Had to order a support bar and came back on Monday, a holiday and got it done very quickly. I would highly recommend them!! 5 stars ***** :Shirley S.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job. Additional DBA - GDSCO. Garage Door Supply Company is an authorized Chamberlain LiftMaster dealer. We carry a complete line of LiftMaster Parts, Accessories and LiftMaster remote control transmitters and receivers. LiftMaster is a registered trade mark of the Chamberlain Manufacturing Group. LiftMaster and Chamberlain parts, accessories and remotes are interchangeable with Sears Craftsman parts, accessories and remotes.Recent Review:Great. I'm in IA, he's in UT. Not conducive to doing business.Michael F.
- Business Description:Need odd jobs done around the home or office? We are a dependable team that offers experienced and friendly service. Some of the services we offer (but not limited to): • Painting: Exterior and Interior • Remodels (kitchen, bath, etc.) • Drywall (install and repair) • Tile Repair • Flooring • Shelving • Repair/Replace faucets, hardware, etc. • Molding • Decks, fences, minor roof repair • Odd jobs For all of your handy man and general contracting needs License # HANDYHG843O
- Business Description:John and Shannon are a general contractor team that offers a solid 35 years of experience. Estimates are free. Payment schedules depend on job size. No financing available.Recent Review:They were very good Fixed problem when you had wind issuesJanice I M.
- Recent Review:Easily. Came on time. Answered my questions. Made suggestions.Mary P.
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated business, you will have the owners working on your needs. We use subcontractors for any job that we believe they can do better. Our License number is VULCANHS902JK and we are bondedRecent Review:New Roof - put it on when it was too cold out and it didn't 'cure' He joked that it was my fault it didn't stick, because I had it done so late.- major windstorm took off a bunch and he asked to be paid from insurance... He should have just said, no, sorry too late in the season for roofing. His crew took forever and left a lot of mess. New windows and doors - several things had to be re-worked, re-done because things (pocket door) upside down. |Owner had worker do bulk of the work and did not supervise closely. Messy - caulk walked on floor, sidewalk, doormats, never came off. |Beware, Pat's a charmer. Get everything in writing... That's my fault that we did work as materials came in (which I bought.Ginger W.
- Business Description:Locally owned.Recent Review:<p>A recent family emergency dictated that I must make an immediate and unexpected out of town trip. When I attempted to open my garage door it failed catastrophically thus trapping my car in the garage. I called a friend and she suggested that I call a business she had used - Pacific Pro Garage Doors. The owner was at my door and I was on my way within the hour. I subsequently contracted with Pacific Pro Garage Doors to replace both of my garage doors. The work was done as scheduled and the quality of the work exceeded my expectations.</p> <br /Michael D.
- Business Description:CTC specializes in remodeling and home face lifts. We have a commercial department, and have a lot of expertise in commercial repairs, remodels, and renovations. If you're looking for a company that does quality construction give us a callRecent Review:We did a pretty big job with them. They basically replaced the tub and redid all the tile around it, so a partial remodel. I think the good was that the people that actually work with their construction company. I liked the project manager I thought the crew was pretty good. The sub contractors, we late and the plumbing contractor, in particular, had to come back two times to get the tub to not leak. The quality of the sub contractors was not great. But, their people are good the sub contractors are not. When they were here, they were good. They were polite and professionalJeffrey P.
- Business Description:My wife & I are the sole owners and operators of our company and strive to provide the best quality service that my 30+ years experience in this industry can offer. My father started me in this business over 30 years ago with All Doors Inc. and he always told me to make the customers door look & run like I would want my own to look & run. Now that I have my own company, that same statement still stands true with me and my wife. 10% Military/Veteran discountRecent Review:Excellently. Dondi Doesher, owner of the company, arrived within the promised timeframe. Although this turned out to be an electrical problem, he very quickly was able to locate the problem and fix it. He also then checked my other unit to make sure that it also did not have the same problem. He then adjusted the tension on my two units and replaced two of the burnt out bulbs. I was pleasantly surprised at only being charged $87.00. I will definitely use him againMitch D.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage door company articles
It’s time for a new garage door, but between styles, types, and width, you might be a little lost. Using this guide, you’ll understand how garage door installation costs will vary based on several factors, like materials, labor, and how it opens.
A garage door is for more than just curb appeal—it’s also a major entry point and becomes a security weakness when broken. Don’t let your garage door fall into disrepair. Find out the average garage door repair cost and keep your home stylish and safe.
Find garage door companies in
- Tri Cities
- West Richland
- Benton City
- College Place
- Walla Walla
- Milton Freewater
garage door companies in Kennewick
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Built Construction & Electric LLC1761 George Washington Way # 341
- Built Construction & Electric LLC
- Cliff Thorn Construction1552 Georgia ave
- Cliff Thorn Construction
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- NationServe of Kennewick440 N Quay St
- NationServe of Kennewick
- Overhead Door Company of Tri Cities7400 W Arrowhead Ave
- Overhead Door Company of Tri Cities
- Richardson Garage Doors Inc401 Wellsian Way
- Richardson Garage Doors Inc