For homeowners who struggle to keep up with household those whose health prevents them from doing certain tasks, hiring help with chores around the house can be a huge help. Here are some of the best chores pros can do for you to make life a little easier
Get matched with top handyman services in Kennewick, WA
There are 13 highly-rated local handyman services.
Recent Handyman Reviews in Kennewick
- Happy Home SolutionsEd did a great job of putting the bathroom fixtures into working order after a major remodel. He identified and solved the electrical problem. Also reinstalling the bathroom toilet and reconnected and tested plumbing components for the new double vanity. Double checked everything that he did. He is very personable as well as a good listener. He did all the work safely and efficiently. We have a few more job coming up and he is the person we will call. I recommend Happy Home Solutions without any reservation
- Happy Home SolutionsFantastic. There was excellent communication and Eric showed up when promised. He did everything from replacing roof vents, washing windows, painting walls, hanging new doors and base and window trim, to tearing out old flooring and installing a whole house of flooring, including stairs. I had him back for more help and he hauled away trash and old furniture.. I highly recommend this company
- Happy Home SolutionsWe love the work that Eric did on our fireplace remodel. He was always on time and very clean. We will be using Happy home solutions again in the near future.
- RT's SpecialtiesFantastic. Rob is quiet, extremely adept at all of the myriad of jobs I asked him to do, which kept getting longer as the day went. He was on time, didn't take any breaks until I insisted he have some food and drink, and was very gracious in staying as I added things to the list. He came very well prepared, has a whole trailer on his truck that I believe holds anything he would ever need for a job. My husband was concerned he may not bring a ladder.....LOL. He had everything. His work was quality and although quiet was very, very pleasant. I would hire him again without hesitation
- JW Home ImprovementFirst, JW Improvements came highly recommended by a neighbor. Like me, she had previously bad experiences with contractors/handymen she had hired for previous jobs. Like her, I'm extremely happy with the work JW Home Improvements performed. Two of the jobs they were here to do - fix the problem with the cracking grout in the full bathroom and installing a new door into a storage area under the stairs-- were jobs previously done by two not so good contractors. I feel confident I won't have to have someone come fix anything JW Home Improvement did in my house. The door to the storage area looks like it has always been there and makes the space usable. I can't say enough about the tiling in the 1/2 bath - except I wish I had known about JW Home Improvements when I re-modeled the full bath. I also now have closet doors that actually open properly. I also highly recommend the two employees of JW who came to do the work -Jesus and Alberto. Both arrived on time, worked diligently the entire time they were here (important when you are paying by the hour), very friendly and professional. And as I have already said - work looks great. The work took 3 days (approximately 8 hours per day). They do charge on the higher end for the hourly rate for handyman services; however, that old adage "You get what you pay for" works here - I paid more and received excellent services. (I paid a lot less for the other two contractors and got exactly what I paid for - crappy work that had to be re-done; costing me more in the end!) I have some other jobs that will need to be done if I stay in the house - I will be calling JW Home Improvements to do the work
- RT's SpecialtiesFive of my hardwired smoke alarms needed replacing, so I bought the type that meet the new 2020 standard. Rob removed the old alarms and replaced both the new alarms and the updated wiring harness to the new alarms. When everything didn't go smoothly on the first try, he called the smoke alarm customer service phone line for troubleshooting advice. He was successful on the second try. I appreciate a man who asks for help when help is needed. This is one of the (many) reasons I hire Rob as my go-to handyman
- MIKE'S HANDYMAN SERVICEMike did excellent work. He is very busy, but gave me a 3 week appointment and was there on time and did well at a reasonable rate. Will hire again!
- American Eagle Family & Pyramid Painting LLCMike got us a quote the same day we called, and was able to get to work as soon as we needed him. All in all the job was done in 3 days. This included pressure washing, sanding, caulking, some trim work, and installing roofing flashing. He and his crew worked diligently and did a great job giving our 90’s T1-11 siding a fresh face. We’ve had multiple neighbors comment on how great the house looks, and we couldn’t be more pleased! Thanks Mike and team! - David and Mega
- MIKE'S HANDYMAN SERVICEMike was very prompt , professional and committed to his work and customer satisfaction ... we definately will use him again.
- MIKE'S HANDYMAN SERVICEMike did an amazing job installing the dog door and the ceiling fan. He will defiantly be my go to Handyman!
Handymen in Kennewick
- Business Description:Experienced handyman Rob Thurston available to do repairs, and more! Click on the About "T" button to see the services he can provide!Contact me anytime to help with your repairs and Honey Do lists!Recent Review:Rob is so skilled and prepared with equipment. We have had him help with many projects and are so glad we found himBarbara H.
- Business Description:We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate today!Recent Review:It went really good. He was fast and effective. He showed up when he said he was going to show up. He did the work. He prices were not crazy, they are reasonable. He is very friendly and very approachable. He guarantees his work. I would hire him again in a heartbeatVeronica A.
- Business Description:No Job Is Too Small! Not only is AllCities Solar and Electric Co. the best at saving you money, we are a fully licensed, bonded and insured electrical company as well. From ceiling fans to hot tubs and everything in between. For over 40 years we have served our community and surrounding cities with quality service and we have been awarded one of America's top solar contractors for 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018. We are a small business with some of the best electricians available. We ..Recent Review:It went really well. I would definitely hire again.Sandra N.
- Business Description:Vincent Construction is a family owned company in business since 1976. We are a general contractor and also have a custom cabinet shop. Call us for all your construction/remodeling needs.
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated company with over 20 years experience, ready to help you achieve your dreams. We specialize in interior and exterior painting for residential and commercial and are a full service remodeling company *excluding electric*. Licensed, Bonded and Insured. Please call 509-438-0698 for your estimate/scheduling. Lic#Amerief853dRecent Review:Mike came out and gave us an estimate. We decided to hire him, based on the wonderful reviews on Angies list. The people he had working for him were inexperienced. The house was occupied, things weren’t covered properly, so there was a lot of overspray damage. Cabinets were not prepped properly, so paint began to chip right away. The cabinets were replaced, some only had one screw holding the hinge on. Mike left town for over a month, and we were unable to contact him during that time, so we had to hire someone to come in and repaint and repair the damaged cabinets. Mike did finally return over a month later, but the work had been finished by someone else. We had already paid Mike the full amount he quoted us. We also had to pay to fix what his guys had doneD H.
- Business Description:Specializing in all phases of remodeling for your home, business, kitchen, bathrooms, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all of the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:Great. Kept in touch with what was going on. Not all of the items we had ordered came in at the same time. Because of the age of our home (1944) were told we needed new floorboard and plumbing, was not up to date. They were honest with the cost and did need it updated. We were involved in every step of the way. Love love my new bathroom Fernando & Jose. Remember the wood floors in the kitchen & livingroom :Pamela W.
- Business Description:United Freight of America is your all inclusive transport solution. CONTACT US FOR A QUOTE. please include pick up and Drop off locations and vehicle informationRecent Review:Extremely smooth process! Very happy with their service, would def recommend.Adam W.
- Business Description:Earmark Construction LLC of Tri-Cities, WA is a locally owned business that specializes in home improvements, remodels and repairs for budget minded homeowners who want quality work at an honest price. The company was started by Rich Hempel in 2010. Rich has been doing room additions, remodels, decks, arbors and home repairs for the past 25 years. He has been a trusted resident of the Tri-Cities since 1991 and most of his business has been from word of mouth. From the biggest home improvement..
- Business Description:Construction can be a cumbersome undertaking for any homeowner or business. At Built Construction & Electric, we strive to make the experience as painless as possible, whether it is changing out a switch in your home or a large commercial projectRecent Review:We are working with them now on the electrical for our pool. Can’t recommend them more highly. We’ve given their information to several people already. Ryan Palmer has been super responsive from the initial quote through our current project, always keeping us informed of what’s going on. Reasonable with his prices and timeframe. Incredibly kind and respectful. His guys are great and knowledgeable, always showing up as planned to get the job done. Wonderful guys to work with. We will definitely use them again for any future projects we may have. Customer service is a bit of a lost art with too many businesses. Not these guys. Excellent experience. HIGHLY RECOMMEND ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐Amanda M.
- Business Description:We are a small locally owned business. We strive on making our customers happy, and love leaving them with a smile on there face.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful handyman service articles
You want the best contractor for your project, so interview several people before hiring anyone. If they ask any of these questions, find someone else.
Weatherstripping your property is an affordable and effective way to reduce your energy bill easily. See how much it costs and how much you can save.
Find handyman services in
- Tri Cities
- West Richland
- Benton City
- Basin City
- College Place
- Walla Walla
- Milton Freewater
handyman services in Kennewick
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & G Solutions4815 W Clearwater Ave Lot 144
- Absolute Home Solutions165 Keene Rd
- All In One Painting and Remodeling4504 S Caballo Rd
- AllCities Solar and Electric Co.2008 S 1st St
- American Eagle Family & Pyramid Painting LLC5419 W Skagit Ave
- Arnold's Home Improvement, Inc.65012 North State Route 225
Benton City, Washington
- Auto Transport - United Freight Of America1844 N Nob Hill Rd #171
- Aztec Heating and Air Conditioning1430 Appleway Rd
- A & G Solutions
- Carters Carpentry1572 E ALDER ST
Walla Walla, Washington
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- Clemetson Construction Services5202 Spirea Drive
West Richland, Washington
- Columbia Construction511 S Grant St
- CRAFTSMAN CABINETS & FLOOR122 WELLSIAN WAY
- Carters Carpentry
- Intricate Tile Designs406 Abert Ave.
- Intricate Tile Designs
- M an M bro,s507 Cora St
Benton City, Washington
- MacDaddy Construction LLC22430 S 823 pr SE
- Mi Hom Construction LLC.4403 Meadow view Dr
- MIKE'S HANDYMAN SERVICE1702 N Young St
- Minit mart400 W 48th Ave
- MLD Services1060 sw 10th st
- M an M bro,s
- One Handy Henderson211 Bartlett Pl
- One Handy Henderson
- PacWest Builders4509 Arilington St.
West Richland, Washington
- Paul Davis Restoration of Tri-Cities720 W River St
- PLAYNATION190 ETOWAH INDUSTRIAL CT
- Poseidon Painting Co. LLC2016 Davison Ave
- Precision Restoration and Construction LLC9503 Broughton Dr.
- Pride Maintenance7901 W Clearwater Ave Unit 118
- Property Care, Inc.1060 Jadwin Ave. 150
- PacWest Builders
- Quality @ your site!
- Quality @ your site!
- RT's Specialties8912 W Skagit Ave
- RT's Specialties
Handyman Services FAQ
How much do handymen typically charge?
Answer: The average cost to hire a plumber is between $50 - $100 dollars per hour, but you can find qualified individuals who can perform handyman work for less.
How much are typical handyman repair costs?
Answer: The average cost for a repair is between $50 - $100 dollars per hour, but you can find qualified individuals who can perform handyman work for less.
Should handymen be certified or licensed in Kennewick, WA?
Answer: Yes. Each state has their own requirements for licensing and certifications handyman. Be sure to check our state licensing tool to review the local handymen guidelines.
What questions should I ask a handyman in Kennewick, WA?
Answer: There are several questions or things to know before hiring a handyman to do any work in your home.
Do they have proper licensing?
Do they charge for estimates?
Do they provide references?
How many handymen are in the US
Answer: According to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics in May 2017, there are 1,351,210 handymen employed in the US. Their average salary is $19.37 per hour, with an annual wage of $40,280. California has the most handyman (126,420) with Texas (108,470) following just behind. Alaska has the highest average hourly wage at $24.87 per hour.