How do you pick the best leather furniture? Genuine leather and faux leather options offer different perks for price, durability, and comfort. Here's a guide to choosing good leather when decorating your home.
Get matched with top tree removal services in Kennewick, WA
There are 5 highly-rated local tree removal services.
Recent Tree Service Reviews in Kennewick
- Top Tree Service LLCExcellent work! Done quickly and professionally and they cleaned up afterwards. The neighbors were so impressed that Top Tree Service got additional work from them as well.
- Joe's Yard ServiceCame the next day after giving us a bid. Removed all of the forty year old shrubs and ground down the stumps. All done in one day and left the site clean. I would use this service again.
- Joe's Yard ServiceJoe's yard service crew did an awesome job. They removed one tree and trimmed another. They did a great job cleaning the mess up and the crew was very pleasant. They made sure I was happy with the job. I recommend Joe's Yard Service and will hire them again! Thank you for a job well done! Sandy Hoga
- Joe's Yard ServiceJoe was extremely responsive. He gave me a quote and had a crew out the next day to get started. They did a fantastic job!
- Joe's Yard ServiceI needed 8 valves replaced in a very difficult area to reach as they are located in a concrete area with several tree roots That had grown into the system. They responded immediately and came to evaluate the situation the very next day. They then proceeded to complete the job quickly thereafter making sure all the sprinklers were operating properly prior to leaving. They also removed 5 stumps and one tree all in the same day. They cleaned up the work area very nicely afterwards and were extremely friendly. There was a few broke drip lines at a few of the stump removal areas which they are coming back to repair. I was very pleased with their work and would highly recommend them to anyone. Joe was very intent on making sure things were done professionally and properly. Joe even called the following morning to make sure everything was working properly on a Sunday. Great service, I plan to use them again in the future for some Vinyl fencing repair once I can save up enough money. You can’t go wrong with this business. Nice to know there are still a few business owners around that care about the quality of their work
- Joe's Yard ServiceVery well. Worked quickly. Cleaned up when finished. Joe even pruned another smaller tree near the bigger one as an extra bonus. Very happy with the look of the trees and the quick and thorough manner in which the work was completed and cleaned up!
- Joe's Yard ServiceJoe's team worked steady and efficiently to accomplish the job exactly as we'd asked. Joe was very good to work with in laying out the work to be done and negotiating a reasonable price. We were thrilled when he indicated he could move his team over and do it the same day. And, that's just what he did
- Top Tree Service LLCWithin 2 hours, Ryan arrived to assess the damage, provide an estimate, and schedule removal. The tree was removed in less than 1 hour on Monday and the stump/roots removed on Thursday. With the right equipment, right knowledge, and right attitude, their work was done quickly and professionally. I was very impressed and appreciative
- Top Tree Service LLCI hired Top Tree Service to trim up my willow as it has been looking really sad and messy this year. The gentleman who came out took a look at her and refused to do any trimming at all. He told me that sometime in the past, she had been topped (this was before I lived in this house) and my poor tree was now sick from an infection. He came out on his own time and could have charged me for coming out or could have just gone ahead and trimmed up the dead branches. Instead, he offered me free advice on how to help my tree come back to good health. These folks know their work and I am thankful for it. I will definitely call them again
- Top Tree Service LLCExcellent! Service was great, price fair, and our tree was removed and stump ground very well. Overall very nice experience. We would highly recommend.
Tree Service Companies in Kennewick
- Business Description:When you contact Top Tree Service LLC, we will schedule an appointment for an arborist to meet with you and do a walk through of your property. This allows us to discuss and address the health and safety of your trees as well as answer any questions that you might have. We are a small but capable business employing 10-12 people. We offer financing on some jobs; each scenario is considered on an individual basis. We offer multiple tree discountsRecent Review:Excellent work! Done quickly and professionally and they cleaned up afterwards. The neighbors were so impressed that Top Tree Service got additional work from them as well.Steve K.
- Business Description:We separate ourselves from other companies by making sure our customers are 100% satisfied with our work prior to leaving! We make sure that EVERY job we do is done to the highest standard because that is the most important aspect to running a successful company!! Making sure that you are VERY happy with our work is our goal with every project! . Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.orgRecent Review:Fast response and showed up for project when scheduled. His crew was considerate of plants and sprinklers. Complete cleanup. Good work. Competitive prices.Robin O.
- Business Description:Homeowners, commercial businesses and public properties in the Tri-City area have made us the preferred lawn care and pest control provider. They value the fact that for more than 67 years we have supported their landscape maintenance needs better than anyone else. We’re proud of their trust, and their respect—and you can also count on us for your needs. Whether you need seasonal or year-round landscape maintenance, tree service, preventative weed and disease control or lawn care, we’ll del..Recent Review:I must, in all fairness, update my previous review. I was indeed distressed with my previous experience....BUT SO WAS SENSKE! A member of the Senske team called me within an hour of this posting, so yes....someone IS monitoring things. I spoke with Ben who, in short, took ownership, personal interest, and listened to my concerns. I was particularly impressed by his openess without finger pointing. His BELIEF in his company was refreshing. In short, he COMPLETELY RESOLED my issues and my worked consciously to EARN MY TRUST. I never doubted the quality of the work from this company. Now, I mo longer doubt their integrity. Very impressed and happy with our resolution and results. Will continue to use and recommend. ****FIVE STARS****Mauricia S.
- Business Description:Lawn Boys is a full service, professional landscaping company that is locally owned and operated, servicing the Tri-Cities, WA area.Recent Review:On time and prompt service. Colby has helped me out before and is a professional customer service oriented person. I can always trust him to perform the tasks needed.Michael R.
- Business Description:When your P.C. , Tablet or Cell Phone has you stumped you need an American based tech team on speed dial: Call Now: 877-378-9258. Remote, online, and in home support from the good old USA. In need of a performance improving tune-up? Have a virus or spyware issue? We have you covered. Have questions about a program, your printer, importing photos, working with websites, working with your computer, or just needing advice on what to buy? My Computer Works membership gives you go to access to ..Recent Review:I was satisfied with the overall installation of the requested network wiring. The job took longer that I had anticipated. The installer made sure all the connections worked properly prior to leaving the job siteMel I.
- Recent Review:After reading positive reviews on Google I contacted Stephen for an estimate. He sold himself and company well so I hired him for a major project on our new construction. His work included paver installation, laying gravel, curbing, sprinklers, low voltage landscape lighting, and sod. On November 28 he guaranteed the work to be done by December 15 (except sod). On April 16 we entered into an agreement to void the contract with a reduction of cost to compensate for the work not completed. Over the 4 plus months I received many excuses why he could not do things, many no shows for days he committed to work, and a lot of less than truthful information. I could go on but I think the 4 months’ delay and the list of work that I need to finish the job speaks for itself. The low voltage lights are not installed, the sprinklers were not set and had no flow nozzles in them, 3/4 of the sprinklers pop up at an angle and need to be reburried, the pavers are scratched because he didn’t use a pad on the compactor, no pressure reducer or filter on the drip irrigation, drip irrigation runs not attached to a water supply, and solenoid valves not connected to the timerStephen J.
- Business Description:TruGreen is the nation's largest provider of lawn and landscape services. We make it easy for you by delivering customized care solutions that are effective, innovative and responsible. TruGreen® provides a full suite of tailored lawn and landscape services. From fertilization and aeration to tree & shrub services and much more, TruGreen delivers superior results backed by our Healthy Lawn Guarantee.®1 We also offer effective solutions to help control and prevent lawn damaging insects, like c..Recent Review:I signed up and paid for six monthly weed & feed applications from first of May thru first of October. First application went fine. After six weeks I called to see where my service was. Got promise of service for following week. Repeated four times before I finally got 2nd service TEN weeks after 1st service. 2nd service was terrible! Tech did a spot check for weeds and a hand fertilizer spreader. He explained they were so far behind that he was pulled from commercial to do residential to help catch up. Called to complain AGAIN! During talk with customer service they tried to up-sell me for a service I didn't need. The only thing they are interested in sales and money. The customer doesn't matter! Please do not use this business in Spokane WA. They really suck! My lawn looks the worst it has in over 20 years! I finally decided to cut my losses, went and bought fertilizer and applied it myself along with weed sprayTracy J.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated.Recent Review:The company’s lack of integrity led to a Bad experience. Highly recommend another company. In August of 2018, we signed a contract that stated “1 full years worth of services.” Halfway through that year Epic Lawn disregarded the contract we signed and entered us into a new contract without our permission or signature. We had no idea that the original contract was over and that we were entered into a different 6 month contract. We were then threatened by Epic Lawn to have our bill sent over to a collection agency for a bill/contract we had no idea about. When I called the company to discuss, the representative apologized and agreed that they made a mistake but the manager did not want to discuss the issue. I asked the manager to call me back 7 times in 4 weeks and received no contact what so ever. This is the first negative review I have ever posted. Find another companyJoel S.
- Business Description:We offer a wide range of lawn care & landscaping services to fit your needs. From weekly care to snow removal we've got you covered year round. "What value can we bring you?"
- Business Description:We are a general contractor, specializing in exterior siding install , or repair . With 15 years experience in residential custom siding applications, including but not limited to fiber cement, vinyl, wood and metal. We are certified installers of "L. P. manufactured wood" products, and we are able to honor warranted labor, as well as material. We also do other property or building maintenance as previously mentioned. We are a general contractor with multifaceted experience in many differe..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful tree service company articles
If you have trees on your property, you may need to hire a tree service. Find out what it typically costs for tree trimming and tree removal, including what affects the price, such as the size of the tree, stump removal, power lines, and cleanup.
Do you have a bagworm infestation? Use these tips to identify the signs and learn how to get rid of bagworms on your property.
Find tree removal services in
tree removal services in Kennewick
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
- Huckaby's Tree ServiceP.O. Box 484
- Huckaby's Tree Service
- Knox Tree & Shrub Svc3720 Grant Loop
West Richland, Washington
- Knox Tree & Shrub Svc
- Lawn Boys Inc1623 Terminal Drive
- Lawn Boys Inc
- Northwest Power Services INC2675 NW Mountain View Road
- Northwest Power Services INC
- R Squared Construction
- R Squared Construction
- Senske Services - Kennewick410 N Quay St
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
- Superior Tree Service & Lawn Care2121 N Commercial Ave
- Senske Services - Kennewick
- Westcoast Tree Care Inc - Kennewick6855 W Clearwater Ave Ste A101-271
- Westcoast Tree Care Inc - Kennewick