When you’re ready to remove the popcorn ceiling in your bedroom, who do you call? Find out who to hire for this project—and if this is something you can DIY.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Kennewick, WA
There are 4 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Recent Drywall Reviews in Kennewick
- The Lucas Firm, Inc.Outstanding! The work was performed efficiently and the results were phenomenal! Very happy customer!
- The Lucas Firm, Inc.Richard Lucas and his team are talented. They have integrity and they always gets the job done. If you need anything remodeled, painted or constructed, you can expect a fair price, and for knowledgeable and trustworthy people to complete the project. I would highly recommend the Lucas Firm for any construction job
- A Roman Drywall llcHe was really good, on time, was ready in the morning, and was done that day. They had a great response time and came the very next day after contacting me. They had great customer service.
- Built Construction & Electric LLCLet me preface this review by saying that this is the first time we've ever done any kind of remodel so we weren't sure what to expect. There were a few glitches along the way, but I suspect that it's to be expected in any project - no big project is going to go flawlessly. Some of the glitches were due to miscommunication (probably mostly us not fully understanding the process and not knowing what questions to ask), some scheduling issues (some avoidable, some not), and some communication issues (we were sometimes not informed of things - schedules, delays, etc - that we thought we should have been told). Bottom line though is that the work was done pretty close to on time, Ryan and his crew were friendly, polite, and helpful, and the quality of the work was/is excellent! We love our additional space
- 1st Choice Painting & Moore (Noe Perez)The existing drywall in the garage needed repair because of sagging ceiling panels, 17-year old peeling drywall tape, and holes left from insulating the wall cavities. After the garage attic and wall cavities were insulated (by a different contractor), this company replaced the existing drywall tape, shored up the sagging ceiling panels, patch the insulation holes, and texturized/primed/painted the wall and ceiling surfaces. The results look great. I also appreciate that Noe Perez, the contractor, did a thorough job cleaning up afterwards
- Built Construction & Electric LLCRyan and his "team" came in and completed my kitchen remodel after a broken water line and a previous contractor had made a poor mess of everything. They completed installation of all cabinets/island, laminate counter-tops, electrical/plumbing work, and installation of appliances in basically a month. They were prompt and courteous at all times, often going beyond what was required. Their craftsmanship is excellent! You'll be fortunate if you can hire them. I'm so grateful for all their hard work, thanks again, Jean
- Built Construction & Electric LLCJob went very well. Listened to what I wanted done and delivered. Had to cut off approximately 7 inches of wall, lower electric boxes down, put new cap on for granite, install dry wall for tile backsplash plus drywall and texture wall after lowering. Communication was exceptional, promptly answered any questions and concerns I had. Cleaned up after every visit. All work was nicely done and finished job in a timely manner. Very professional
- Built Construction & Electric LLCThe whole project went extremely well and was on budget. Ryan was easy to work with, professional and kept in communication through the entire project.
- Marine Plumbing Service IncHe was responsive, thorough, considerate, helpful and completed a quality job in a timely fashion. Completely impressed by him and the work he does. It was an expensive job but was worth the cost. Wouldn't use anyone else and highly recommend this company for others.
- Kevin's Handyman ServicesThe time required for the job took a little longer than originally expected but the quality of the finished work was very much worth the wait.
Drywall Contractors in Kennewick
- Business Description:Construction can be a cumbersome undertaking for any homeowner or business. At Built Construction & Electric, we strive to make the experience as painless as possible, whether it is changing out a switch in your home or a large commercial projectRecent Review:We are working with them now on the electrical for our pool. Can’t recommend them more highly. We’ve given their information to several people already. Ryan Palmer has been super responsive from the initial quote through our current project, always keeping us informed of what’s going on. Reasonable with his prices and timeframe. Incredibly kind and respectful. His guys are great and knowledgeable, always showing up as planned to get the job done. Wonderful guys to work with. We will definitely use them again for any future projects we may have. Customer service is a bit of a lost art with too many businesses. Not these guys. Excellent experience. HIGHLY RECOMMEND ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐Amanda M.
- Business Description:Licensed, bonded and insured. I have spent my whole life in the home improvement field with qualifications ranging from 8 years as a production manager for Sears Home Improvement to owning my own home improvement company. I pride myself in customer satisfaction, I'm not happy until you are. I offer estimates at no charge to you and I guarantee my work for three years as opposed to the state minimum of 1 year. There will never be any hidden charges or fees, and you will always get exact..Recent Review:Greg & Donnell cleaned all the exterior cabinet surfaces. I didn't want the insides painted and I really like the contrasting look now when I open them. Greg removed the doors and drawers and took them to his place to primer, lightly sand and paint. He and Donnell came back to do the same with the boxes. They worked super quick and well together. A real team there. They started on Monday and were completely finished by Friday morning. I purchased some handles at Home Depot and my son added them to the cabinets which really made them stand out. I could not be happier with the results. My cabinets turned out exactly like the picture I had in my head. My kitchen looks so much bigger and open and lightChristine H.
- Business Description:American Leak Detection offers the highest level of expertise in the field of leak detection and line locating. We are licensed and bonded in Oregon and Washington. Award winning.Recent Review:They showed up right on time and quickly found the source of the problem.William H.
- Business Description:Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate todayRecent Review:It went absolutely amazing, which is why I had him come, and do work for me many times.Gwendolyn R.
- Business Description:Open availability at this time. Hundreds of happy customers have chosen Kirbyworks for their painting needs. Call 509-551-1060 to find out why.Recent Review:They were great they did a fantastic job, professional.Ann C.
- Business Description:Mission Statement "Our mission is to provide the highest quality craftsmanship in everything we do!" If you own a residential or commercial property in Richland, WA or the surrounding areas and are looking for a well versed remodeling service provider, turn to The Lucas Firm, Inc. We’re a locally owned company with 20 years of experience so no job can be too hard for us. We manage to beat the competition because we know how to combine our skills and expertise with the best products and state ..Recent Review:Great!! We just bought a house in the tri cities area and needed our bathroom remodeled. I looked on Google first, we called several contractors and got many estimates but my wife didn’t like any of them. We decided we’d try Angie’s list and The Lucas Firm was one of the first contractors highly recommended. Richard contacted me the very same day and gave us an estimate, plus many ideas on how to make our dream a reality. My wife picked him after he’d been at our house about 5 minutes. After talking it over we both decided that night to hire The Lucas Firm to do our bathroom remodel. We could not be happier! We went from an almost unusable,70s era bathroom to the nicest bathroom in the house! It’s probably the nicest room overall in the house. We are already planning on them to do another bathroom in our house. Just great all around experience with them.Adrien L.
- Business Description:We are a highly skilled, professional painting company that prides itself in customer satisfaction.Recent Review:Belza Painters are super!! Very professional, clean, and friendly. I could not have asked for a more perfectly completed job. Floors and surrounding furniture were protected against accidents. My family was so impressed the completed job that they too will be calling on them for their homesPattie A.
- Business Description:20 years of experience in construction two coat paint and super paint (sherwin Williams) SPECIAL!! 35% off commercial and residential we offer you the best of the best high quality painting both exterior and interior If you are about to alter your home, paint your kitchen, baths, or any other part of your house and would love a good price to do it, please contact us Ali (509)551-7015 We are available from 7:00 am till 9:00 pm any day of the week processional tiling and ..Recent Review:Used the wrong color in certain rooms, used satin paint on flat paint wall cut in. I had to touch up, additional repaint almost every room that Babylon Painting were paid to paint.Wayne R W.
- Business Description:Royal painting&flooring
- Business Description:Financial Consultant, real estate investment, career coach.Recent Review:He did a great job. Very good quality of work. He showed up on time, worked pretty much non-stop throughout the day, and delivered what he promised. He was very honest and trustworthy. I would highly recommend him and I will use him in the futureJeffery S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
The location and functionality of your wall will impact price. Most jobs will cost between $939 and $2,697. Walls that are load bearing will cost slightly more.
We’ve compiled some tips to help you identify the problems behind cracks in your drywall ceiling seam, how to fix them, and when to call in the pros.
Find drywall contractors in
drywall contractors in Kennewick
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 3 Cities Construction LLC4814 Sierra dr
- 3 Cities Construction LLC
- B C Construction200802 E Game Farm Rd
- Babylon construction4608 w hood ave
- Banlin Construction LLC320 W Columbia DR
- BCS Construction Services3905 Corral Creek Pr
Benton City, Washington
- Belza Painting2208 S Olympia St
- Bertsch's Painting7103 W Arrowhead Ave B
- Best Construction General Contractor102 N. Lincoln St.
- Black Diamond Roofing & Construction, Inc1407 Goethals Dr
- Brock Construction Services, LLC1030 N Center Pkwy
- Built Construction & Electric LLC1761 George Washington Way # 341
- B C Construction
- CertaPro Painters® of Central Washington4702 Tieton Dr Suite C
- Clemetson Construction Services5202 Spirea Drive
West Richland, Washington
- Cliff Thorn Construction1552 Georgia ave
- Columbia Construction511 S Grant St
- CRAFTSMAN CABINETS & FLOOR122 WELLSIAN WAY
- CertaPro Painters® of Central Washington
- Enlows Handy Dnady Construction314 Rossell Ave
- Enlows Handy Dnady Construction
- Kirbyworks Painting906 N Ledbetter St
- Kirbyworks Painting
- L&L Enterprises1717 South Everett Place
- L&L Enterprises
- McCaw Coatings3921 Melody Ln
- McCaw Coatings
- White Stone Drywall5120 W Court St
- White Stone Drywall