It’s exciting to start planning your new dream home, but first you need to find the right professional to manage your project. Discover who to hire to build a house.
Get matched with top home builders in Kennewick, WA
There are 7 highly-rated local home builders.
Recent Home Builder Reviews in Kennewick
- Built Construction & Electric LLCLet me preface this review by saying that this is the first time we've ever done any kind of remodel so we weren't sure what to expect. There were a few glitches along the way, but I suspect that it's to be expected in any project - no big project is going to go flawlessly. Some of the glitches were due to miscommunication (probably mostly us not fully understanding the process and not knowing what questions to ask), some scheduling issues (some avoidable, some not), and some communication issues (we were sometimes not informed of things - schedules, delays, etc - that we thought we should have been told). Bottom line though is that the work was done pretty close to on time, Ryan and his crew were friendly, polite, and helpful, and the quality of the work was/is excellent! We love our additional space
- Built Construction & Electric LLCWe had Built Construction build us a new house. We had previously used this company for electrical work on our old home and were very pleased so we went with them on this whole new project. What we ended up with was a beautiful house that we are so proud of. I would recommend them to my friends and family
- Built Construction & Electric LLCWe worked with Built Construction to design and construct a new addition to our home. The project involved updating our master bath and adding a walk-in closet and root cellar (below grade). Ryan and his team were great to work with, listen to our ideas and provide constructive feedback so that we came to the best outcome. The work took a little longer than we expected but this in part was due to some changes as we made as the work progressed. We now thoroughly enjoy our new addition. A friend told us it was like walking into the bath of a fancy B&B. We would recommend Ryan and his team to all our friends and family
- JEN JAN WOODWORKINGProject went very well. I had used this contractor to construct a stand alone studio last fall. We were very pleased with his integrity and the quality of his work, and wanted him back to do this work. Very reliable and dependable. He has a high regard for quality -- both for the appearance of the work, and for its durability. He is a pleasure to work with. I would be happy to recommend him to any interested party
- JEN JAN WOODWORKINGContractor came back with a very reasonable price. When he started my project, our project was the only thing he worked on. He bought into the look and feel that we wanted to create. He offered good approaches in the areas where I was seeking design suggestions. He had a very high standard of quaility, and his integrity was first rate. We are delighted with the outcome. He was a joy to work with, and he produced a studio that we had dreamed about.. I have already asked him to come back next spring and do two more projects for us
- SCOTT'S QUALITY CONSTRUCTIONScott did an awesome job! We had several contractors look at the project. Some proposed gutting the shower and starting from scratch, at unnecessary cost and time wasted. Some admitted the shower rebuild was beyond their ability. Scott quoted on the project reusing as much of the building material as could be salvaged. He was not overwhelmed by the breadth or depth of repairs, which included: replacing floor joists and flooring, rebuilding walls from scratch with insulation, drywall, and texture, and correcting original structural deficiencies, just to name a few. Scott also understood and appreciated the extra details, such as blending his work in with the initial construction, and not disturbing aspects which could not be easily repaired, such as the concrete porch and exterior walls. He coordinated and worked well with the plumber, and he went out of his way to accommodate us. His quote was fair and competitive. Perhaps more important, he was accurate and on-budget. His quote covered exactly the work he needed to do, and there were no surprise charges. We are quite pleased with the end result, and we will definitely hire Scott again
- First Choice ConstructionHe did an amazing job. He took time out of his own schedule to personally help me. He guaranteed everything and followed through with his work and his word.
- Standard Paint & FlooringThe Standard Paint and Flooring showroom had an extensive product selection and the showroom is absolutely the nicest flooring showroom in town. We would recommend working with Standard Paint and Flooring on any type of flooring job from a custom home to remodels. Lastly, we really enjoyed working with one of their designers, Whitney. When we have last minute installation issues, she came out to the house and helped make on-site changes and selection. She provided great customer service
- HERRON CONSTRUCTIONWe contacted Dennis Herron with a request for a small but important job of installing a railing and gate to protect an open stairwell. He responded quickly, arrived on time for the estimate, agreed to do the work that same week, and showed up to do the work when he said he would. The job was more difficult and took more time than he anticipated, but he persevered and finished the job, and the result looks great
- Vincent ConstructionVincent Construction provided an estimate in a timely manner, pricing was very reasonable, very professional contractor.
House Builders in Kennewick
- Business Description:Hageman Custom Homes is family-owned and operated. They treat every customer like part of their family and offer service that comes with a personal touch. We Custom Build to Your Personal Style. Washington State Contractor Licence # GHCONHC887MRecent Review:It was excellent. What makes them excellent are their details, design, and they paid attention and work with the customer as far as changes and everything in general. They paid attention to what we wanted and made it happenTroy K.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:Vincent Construction is a family owned company in business since 1976. We are a general contractor and also have a custom cabinet shop. Call us for all your construction/remodeling needs.Recent Review:Outstanding. They were very professional also on time every day. The job took about 8days. The employees was outstanding. I want to mention the names of all the employees that we worked with. Robert, Pedro, Jesse, Dave also Doug they were a great team they all worked together. We had the job done March 8 2020. If you want a job done correctly please think of them. They are outstanding people and a great companGlenda W.
- Business Description:Construction can be a cumbersome undertaking for any homeowner or business. At Built Construction & Electric, we strive to make the experience as painless as possible, whether it is changing out a switch in your home or a large commercial projectRecent Review:We are working with them now on the electrical for our pool. Can’t recommend them more highly. We’ve given their information to several people already. Ryan Palmer has been super responsive from the initial quote through our current project, always keeping us informed of what’s going on. Reasonable with his prices and timeframe. Incredibly kind and respectful. His guys are great and knowledgeable, always showing up as planned to get the job done. Wonderful guys to work with. We will definitely use them again for any future projects we may have. Customer service is a bit of a lost art with too many businesses. Not these guys. Excellent experience. HIGHLY RECOMMEND ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐Amanda M.
- Business Description:Licensed, bonded and insured. I have spent my whole life in the home improvement field with qualifications ranging from 8 years as a production manager for Sears Home Improvement to owning my own home improvement company. I pride myself in customer satisfaction, I'm not happy until you are. I offer estimates at no charge to you and I guarantee my work for three years as opposed to the state minimum of 1 year. There will never be any hidden charges or fees, and you will always get exact..Recent Review:Greg & Donnell cleaned all the exterior cabinet surfaces. I didn't want the insides painted and I really like the contrasting look now when I open them. Greg removed the doors and drawers and took them to his place to primer, lightly sand and paint. He and Donnell came back to do the same with the boxes. They worked super quick and well together. A real team there. They started on Monday and were completely finished by Friday morning. I purchased some handles at Home Depot and my son added them to the cabinets which really made them stand out. I could not be happier with the results. My cabinets turned out exactly like the picture I had in my head. My kitchen looks so much bigger and open and lightChristine H.
- Business Description:Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate todayRecent Review:It went absolutely amazing, which is why I had him come, and do work for me many times.Gwendolyn R.
- Business Description:Mission Statement "Our mission is to provide the highest quality craftsmanship in everything we do!" If you own a residential or commercial property in Richland, WA or the surrounding areas and are looking for a well versed remodeling service provider, turn to The Lucas Firm, Inc. We’re a locally owned company with 20 years of experience so no job can be too hard for us. We manage to beat the competition because we know how to combine our skills and expertise with the best products and state ..Recent Review:Great!! We just bought a house in the tri cities area and needed our bathroom remodeled. I looked on Google first, we called several contractors and got many estimates but my wife didn’t like any of them. We decided we’d try Angie’s list and The Lucas Firm was one of the first contractors highly recommended. Richard contacted me the very same day and gave us an estimate, plus many ideas on how to make our dream a reality. My wife picked him after he’d been at our house about 5 minutes. After talking it over we both decided that night to hire The Lucas Firm to do our bathroom remodel. We could not be happier! We went from an almost unusable,70s era bathroom to the nicest bathroom in the house! It’s probably the nicest room overall in the house. We are already planning on them to do another bathroom in our house. Just great all around experience with them.Adrien L.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated since 1975. Residential & Commercial glass shop. Residential windows, entry doors, replacement glass, tabletop glass, mirrors, shower doors, skylights, solar tubes, deck railing, interior doors & wood trim. Commercial storefronts, aluminum windows, manual & automatic doors, door service & repair. Parts including, handles, locks & closers. Automatic door service. Specialize in commercial contract glazingRecent Review:They shown up as scheduled, good job with the clean up, and very satisfied with their performance.Elver R.
- Business Description:We are a General Contracting company specializing in complete Residential Remodels. We can build from ground up, whole house, kitchen/bath remodels, additions, decks, painting, complete demo, siding, windows, doors ect.. Owner has been in construction field for 16 years. Company has been in business for 2 years. Company has crews for all stages of projects being required. We offer all Custom built Windows and Doors from Provia. We will build each Window and Door to fit the unique charact..Recent Review:Horrible. Hardin Rehab Homes professes to "not charge any mark-up on materials", they say what they pay is what you pay. However, they grossly over-order the materials and then refuse to return the refund - this created a 53% mark-up on materials for our job. Also, a major component of the project was left out without any discussion or ok by us - we were charged for the material and the labor and when it was omitted, another return of our money was refused. The contract stated they will use knowledgeable and capable workers, but they used 2 teenagers that knew nothing about what they were doing. Steve Hardin (owner) was only on site about half the time yet professed to be there and doing most of the work. No clean-up was done throughout project and the project was never completed by Hardin Rehab Homes, we brought in another contractor to finish. Hardin Rehab Homes refused 5 requests for a meeting to finalize things and talk about our "issues" with the project and the money. Technically job abandonment. We finally got Hardin Rehab Homes to attend mediation over the issues in which an agreement was made (and signed), however, they "decided" they didn't want to pay, and didn't ... CAN NOT recommend Hardin Rehab Homes for any kind of work !!! We've been trying to get our money back for over 6 months now. RESPONSE TO SERVICE PROVIDER'S RESPONSE: 12/18/2020: I am writing a 2nd review as my first received a response that is totally incorrect by the business. We filed with small claims court and went to mediation; where Hardin Rehab Homes AGREED they owed us for the portion of the job contracted and charged for but not done - materials and labor. An agreement was reached, a legal document was signed, but the business told the BBB they, "decided they didn't want to pay it". This is not good business practice. A 53% markup on materials is also NOT good business practice. In the job we contracted we experienced fraud, scamming, and dealt with a contract not adhered to by the company that provided it. I stand by my review on this site and can prove through Documentation that everything I have said is correct. I cannot recommend this company for any work of any kindChristina F.
- Business Description:CI Construction & Consulting, LLC Is A Locally Owned And Operated Business. We Care About Your Customers And Providing Quality Workmanship That Will Last. If you've been combing the Kennewick region for a construction company to take the lead on your building and electrical project, consider CI Construction & Consulting, LLC in Kennewick, WA. Our licensed and insured company comprises a team of remodelers, vastly trained in new builds, restorations and additions. We have more than 18 years ..Recent Review:I found CI Construction and Consulting through Angi list. They are based out of Kennewick and have opened an office in Kitsap County area now. Aeryl Price is the most unprofessional rude person to deal with. Quinton and Matthew are very professional. There were issues with the installation of the shower pan that caused Aeryl stop installing it and to have "a friend" who didn't ever work for CI that "owed him a favor" to install it. Aeryl's "friend" installed it incorrectly and Aeryl had to rip the pan out. When there were questions about the insulation of the glass door being installed wrong. My son spoke with Aeryl on the phone. Aeryl started to insult my sons knowledge "not being a professional like he is" "who knows more about it then my son would". After my son asked Aeryl several times to stop "slinging insults" Aeryl said he would speak to us when he came later that day. Aeryl came then left with out talking to us. A few days later Aeryl came to install the shower fixtures with an Apprentice. Aeryl spoke with me about the shower door conversation. He stated "he knew he should of spoken to us but my call was the 3rd complaint call he'd received that day and he was tired and just wanted to go home'. That "I shouldn't of called him in the first place since he wasn't the one installing the door". You are the boss you get the calls. This wasn't the first time I got the tired and over worked excuse. At the completion of the project I asked when I'd be receiving my final payment invoice receipt and the warranty paper work. Aeryl replied it's on their website. It is not Kristine office staff stated it has never been. When I took my concerns about Aeryl and no warranty or receipt to Chris Immele the owner. I received and email answer stating he would get back to me after he gathered information from all involved and that when my final payment is processed I'd receive my paid in full invoice and warranty. Final payment prosses 7 Nov 2021 another email asking again for it. I've heard nothing at all. I doubt I will on any of the matters. I don't recommend this company. They will tell you want you want to hear then encore youAnnette D.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home builder articles
A-frame homes have many benefits, but there are drawbacks to keep in mind if you decide to build one. Find out everything you need to know about A-frame houses.
Compare all the pros and cons of building a new home versus buying an existing one, including price differences, maintenance costs, energy efficiency, and more.
Find home builders in
home builders in Kennewick
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
- A & G Solutions4815 W Clearwater Ave Lot 144
- Aarrow Plumbing1416 W Ainsworth St
- Absolute Home Solutions165 Keene Rd
- Air-Tight Remodeling125 Cottonwood Dr
- All Trades Contracting LLCP.O. Box 4313
- Ambience Anew404 S Vancouver St
- A & G Solutions
- Enlows Handy Dnady Construction314 Rossell Ave
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
- Enlows Handy Dnady Construction
- GREG SENGER CONSTRUCTION1312 W Canyon Lakes Dr
- GREG SENGER CONSTRUCTION
- INLAND BATH & KITCHEN, INC.82 WELLSIAN WAY
- INLAND BATH & KITCHEN, INC.
- LCR Construction, LLC8382 Gage Blvd Suite J
- LCR Construction, LLC
- Pacific Coast Construction101332 E. Canyon View Dr
- Pacific Northwest Builders90 Rankin Road
- Pacific Pro Garage Doors IncPO Box 4989
- PacWest Builders4509 Arilington St.
West Richland, Washington
- Parker Construction7603 Vendovi Dr.
- Perfect Circle Construction Inc6320 W Clearwater Ave
- Prodigy Homes Inc.8458 W Gage Blvd A
- Pacific Coast Construction
- QUALITY STRUCTURES ONE INC6908 W ARGENT ST
- QUALITY STRUCTURES ONE INC
- Schneider Construction4014 S Jean St
- Seamless Renovations LLC620 Skyline Dr.
- Solstice Solar and ConstructionP.O. Box 129
- SPT LLC1804 N Jefferson St
- Standard Paint & Flooring360 N Kellogg St
- STEPHEN RECKER CONSTRUCTION6503 S Coulee Vista Drive
- Stone Bridge Realty Group4230 Galewood St Suite 100
Lake Oswego, Oregon
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- Schneider Construction
- The Black Woodpecker, Inc719 JADWIN AVE
- The Works General Contracting1608 S Ely St # E
- Tri-Cities Remodel Pros LLC5252 Pinehurst St
West Richland, Washington
- Tri-City Glass Inc304 E Columbia Dr
- Tri-Enterprises LLC3002 S. Everett Pl.
- The Black Woodpecker, Inc