Crawl space encapsulation costs depend on factors such as the quality of your crawl space, your home’s size, and the services you request. Crawl space encapsulation can also improve the quality of the home and prevent long-term damage.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Auburn, WA
There are 40 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Auburn
- Wu ConstructionOur experience with Wu Construction was awesome. We had water coming into our basement, gave them a call, and from consultation through installation, they were one of the most courteous and professional contractors we've dealt with. Their work is quality, prices competitive, and communication was excellent. Would recommend them to anyone with water issues read less
- Andy Construction LLCI did not end up using Andy for reasons outside of him but he would be the first person that I would use and call in the future.
- Andy Construction LLCWe got a bid from Andy Construction for water-issues in our crawlspace. Of the companies that I talked to about this issue - I thought Andy provided the most objective recommendation (though it costed lesser). Other companies were recommending a sump pump. Andy recommended addressing the source of the water (downspout drainage issue). We haven't yet gotten the work completed, but would recommend Andy Construction based on the bidding process read less
- Andy Construction LLCI have a 1906 cottage in N Seattle, with an old porous foundation. Water came into the basement for the first time in 20 years. Another contractor bid the job at $12,000 after 3 site visits and almost a month. Andy came out to the house the same day I talked to him, and estimated the same job at half that price. He followed up with questions, asked about making another visit, came out again and saw that the drainpipe was disconnected at the top of the area being flooded. 75% of the roof's water was pooling against the house. He found a ladder and fixed it and isn't charging me a dime. So, no French drain, no Delta drain, no foundation treatment, no 50' of trenching, no $$$. Andy was timely, reliable, did what he said, and knows his stuff. He was a great communicator, and I feel so so lucky to have found him read less
- Seattle Superior WaterproofingGalen is SUPER helpful! While unfortunately it was not work that his company could do because of how our house is structured, he took the time to evaluate what the cause of the leak was and whether or not it was foundation-issues or something else. Very thorough and if we do need something more appropriate for his company will definitely call again read less
- Spartan Services IncThe service was excellent. Enrique came in less than 24 hours from our call and about 24 hours before he was scheduled. We showed him the problem and he promptly fixed it. He sent a video to the mitigator who was then able to come out and assess other damage. He also pressure tested the pipe afterwards to demonstrate that the fix was definite. Thank you Enrique read less
- Mimos Remodeling LLCAllan did a kitchen remodel for us in our condo. He demo'd our old kitchen, and installed new vinyl flooring, cabinets, and countertops. A few highlights: 1) From the initial call, Allan was quick to respond with pricing, contract, scope of work, etc. We were very happy with how professional and reliable he was throughout the full project - scoping the work, assisting with material selection, to the actual remodel. 2) While onsite, I asked Allan to make other modifications to our condo that were out of scope. Allan was fair and reasonable, and we were quickly able to agree on a price for the additional work. Allan did not nickel and dime on every little adjustment, and it greatly improved the overall experience of working with Allan. 3) Allan is very customer focused. He gave insights and recommendations into materials, design choices, and solutions - and it was very helpful to have a trusted, professional opinion on different matters. He guided us with recommendations on flooring, layout changes, etc that was very helpful, and was clear in communicating the options without making me feel like he was trying to up-sell more work. I felt that Allan was truly wanting to help us create the kitchen we wanted and not pushing his own agenda. It was super helpful to have him propose different options as we weighed different factors (budget, utility, decor, etc) to make our selections. 4) The quality of work was excellent. Allan and his team are committed to doing a good job. When we pointed out areas that we were concerned about or anxious with, Allan made sure to always make any adjustments we asked for and made sure it was just to our liking. At the end of the day, we are very happy with how the project turned out. Our new kitchen looks amazing, and we would absolutely work with Allan and Mimos Remodeling again on future projects. Thank you Allan read less
- Wu ConstructionBetter than I could have asked for. They came up with a GREAT solution to my basement leaking issues (I had a river in my basement last winter) thus far this fall not a drop. His option was faster, cheaper and more effective than the other 3 companies i had bid the job. I could not be happier!
- Clean CrawlsChris arrived on time. After spending short time in crawl space of our rambler, Chris informed me that the job done in 2014 was holding up well. No evidence of pests or moistrue, no need for new vapor barrier or insulation for pipes. Appreciated his honest evaluation; no new job this time.
- Wu ConstructionThis was the absolute best experience with a contractor I have had in the seven years years of owning my my home here in Kenmore. Thomas was not only knowledgeable but conscious of what my choices were and was willing to offer fixes that were not the most expensive but the most effective. His crew was right on time worked diligently all day and cleaned up before they left. I only wish there business did more things I would hire them in a second. I would absolutely recommend this company. Thanks you ! read less
Basement Waterproofers in Auburn
- Business Description:Let us keep your home safe, dry and level. Trusted and referred by thousands of NW homeowners, TerraFirma Foundation Systems are the experts in Foundation repair, Basement and Crawlspace waterproofing, Concrete Leveling and Seismic Retrofitting. Our service area covers Seattle, Tacoma, Olympia, Vancouver, Portland, Hillsboro, Beaverton, Salem, Eugene, Roseburg, Medford, and Ashland, as well as their surrounding areas. For a permanent fix, call TerraFirma today read lessRecent Review:They were very clean. They did the job and they were quick. They did what they said they gonna do.Carlos C.
- Business Description:Wu Construction Inc, specializes in drainage and foundation systems construction and repair. Since our founding in 1983, we have successfully completed thousands of projects for homeowners and businesses throughout the Northwest. We are the best in our industry, and well regarded by our customers for our excellent service. We are lauded for our speedy responses to inquiries, our efficiency and the quality of our work. read lessRecent Review:Greg was prompt in coming to view what needed to be done and quickly assessed the best way to prevent storm water from entering our garage. He gave me a very fair bid and stuck to it. His work crew, Young and Jasper, were here right on time and worked hard all day until the job was completed. They didn't waste a minute, doing exactly what they said they would do. Their final product was excellent, much better than what I envisioned it would look like. Their work will resolve our problem (now I just have to keep things clean). Thank you for a job well done! I certainly will hire Wu Construction again if I need any services they provide read lessDavid L.
- Business Description:We specialize in crawl space and attic related services. Often times those areas of the home are neglected. We commonly find mold, rodent feces, drainage issues, infiltrated in insulation etc... Rats are a common occurrence in attics and crawlspaces and are often responsible for destroying furnace ducting, vapor barriers, insulation among other things. Crawl space Mold Treatment Crawl Space Inspection - FREE CleanUp Insulation Install/Removal Drainage & Sump Pumps Pest Control Rodent Exclus.. read lessRecent Review:Great, prompt, professional and friendly service. I would not hesitate to recommend to friends and family and hire again. Ray and his team are awesome.mark T.
- Business Description:We are not a big company that you have to go through all the phone calls. Owner Andy Zhang will be the one to answer the phone, provide you the bid, and supervise and inspect the work before finish. We are so confident in our work, quality, and over all experience that we don't need any money down. Our customers don't pay us anything until the work is done and customer is happy! For a house on the market, in most cases, we allow owner pay the full bill through escrow at closing. We pride ours.. read lessRecent Review:I did not end up using Andy for reasons outside of him but he would be the first person that I would use and call in the future.Jennifer H.
- Business Description:Let us keep your home safe, dry and level. Trusted and referred by thousands of NW homeowners, TerraFirma Foundation Systems are the experts in Foundation repair, Basement and Crawlspace waterproofing, Concrete Leveling and Seismic Retrofitting. Our service area covers Seattle, Tacoma, Olympia, Vancouver, Portland, Hillsboro, Beaverton, Salem, Eugene, Roseburg, Medford, and Ashland, as well as their surrounding areas. For a permanent fix, call TerraFirma today read lessRecent Review:Great; competitive price, installation went great, friendly and responsive staff in person and officeAndrew M.
- Business Description:Tailored Living featuring PremierGarage of Seattle is your Local Specialist in Western Washington. Working directly with customers and builders alike we pride ourselves in offering the highest quality garage cabinets, concrete and epoxy floor coatings, custom closets, pantries, Murphy beds, and home office solutions. The cabinets are finely crafted from thermo-fused melamine with computer-controlled precision and can withstand heavy loads and temperature extremes. The floor coating is a hybr.. read lessRecent Review:They do excellent work, their customer service is excellent, they missed- installing a couple of our screws of our slat board, but they came back all the way from their office in Woodinville for no additional charge. They were very professional and very easy to work with. One of the owners was actually deaf, but there was no problem working with him by writing instructions on a piece of paper. I would highly recommend this company to any homeowner that wants to have a professional and well looking organized garage read lessRobin & Jeanne O.
- Business Description:We are a full service General Contractor specializing in educating our clients on how to incorporate green building practices into their project. We have an excellent team of quality craftmen who are very conscientious read lessRecent Review:Better Builders is aptly named. Seth and Luke were mainstays at my house for 3 months, arriving promptly every day at 8am, and cleaning up everyday before they were out at 5pm. Don, the PM (worth his weight in gold), was at my beck and call - making himself available whenever needed. Everyone involved with the project was professional, courteous, and customer-service oriented. Yes, they cost a bit more - but you get what you pay for. I’m someone who barely has time to manage my family never mind contractors - Don did that for me and way more efficiently than I could have ever done. The design process with Amanda (from Housewarming) and Pete B from BB, was so much fun for me - having waited 10 years to refinish our 1954 kitchen and bath - I was ready, as were they, with great ideas to supplement my own research. In fact, 2 appliances (Best hood and Sharp microwave drawer) I would never have known about had it not been for them and the Best hood might be...well...the best thing about the remodel. :) I highly recommend Better Builders. Their customer service is bar none. They get a B vs an A on price only because they’re was some sticker shock. And this may be unfair because I believe the driver for that is more so related to the lack of workforce in these jobs, which allows the subcontractors to drive up their prices. In addition, Seattle has a healthy economy, driving competition even further. I’d do a special call out to the sub who did our bathroom tile - so patient with me and willing to brainstorm on best design, as well as a call out to the gentleman who did an outstanding job on our hardwood floors. They (BB) choose the best so expect to pay Nordstrom prices but also know the work is going to last way longer, or be that much superior, than anything you’d buy at Forever 21. Sheila Nishimoto/West Seattl read lessSheila N.
- Business Description:Croach is a leader in pest control services specializing in elimination and management of pests including rodents, ants, spiders, termites, roaches, bees, and other stinging, flying, or crawling insects. We build lasting relationships with our customers to keep their homes protected and pest-free. The basis of our success is providing customers with a tailored, long-term pest control and prevention program. We create custom elimination, exclusion, and integrated pest management solutions spec.. read lessRecent Review:My son stepped on a yellowjacket nest in our backyard and was stung a number of times. I called Croach en route to the pediatrician to see when they could send someone out, and Clayton was at our house within the hour. He found and eliminated the nest before we got back home. I wish I could give Clayton C. and Croach ten stars! Top notch service read lessBenjamin W.
- Business Description:As a locally owned and operated business, SEMCO Flooring Seattle offers over 30 years of experience. We provide you with excellent customer service, including a free proposal from a design specialist and priority customer benefit. SEMCO Flooring Seattle services both residential or commercial floors, wall surfaces, and interior and exterior floor resurfacing needs. We've added stylish, dependable and long-lasting floors and walls and have over 400 projects installed experience. We scrutinize .. read lessRecent Review:(1) very good job. The process took 5 or 6 days, a different step each day; he wasn't skimping. One day was crack repair, which he probably could have skipped without me noticing. One step involved grinding material applied the previous day to make it smooth - this is laborious. (2) fair price. Kenji did a careful estimate, based on square footage and what was involved. A different contractor quoted me almost twice as much, $5K, after barely looking at the project. (3) hard to understand. Kenji is hard to understand, and I found the document/contract somewhat confusing. Maybe this keeps some customers away? If you're willing to live with that, he does good work at a good price. (4) professional. (4a) I wasn't sure what I wanted at the outset, and Kenji worked through that with me, provided options in the contract, and an updated contract when I requested a change. (4b) He was good about communicating timetable, and what the next steps were. He did need to start one day later than planned (to finish previous project, due to weather delay); that was fine with me, I had indicated I was flexible read lessTim H.
- Business Description:Af Affordable Restoration LLC, we are your local experts in water, mold and fire damage restoration as well as general remodel. We serve all of Snohomish, King, Pierce, and Thurston county and we offer free inspections. Call us today at (206) 355-8282 to schedule your free inspection read lessRecent Review:As far as I can tell they did a good job of removing the mold and drying out the area, but I can only see the above floor part not the crawl space. They did not remove the damaged, moldy siding on the exterior, but I believe they wanted me & my homeowners insurance to make an overall plan to do that part of the remediation before removing part of my siding. They could have provided more information in advance on how the process would go rather than spending so much effort 'making the sale.' Better communication and punctuality would have been appreciated. I don't know that cost of the service yet; I paid them $1000, which is my insurance deductible, and they submitted the rest of the bill to my insurance. I don't know yet if all will be covered read lessJackie E.
Deals in Auburn for Basement Waterproofing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
When calculating the cost to waterproof your basement, you need to factor in much more than just a can of waterproof paint. We’ve rounded up the top types of waterproofing projects and how much they cost so you can figure out your budget.
Sometimes, simple preventative steps, such as routine gutter cleaning, can be enough to keep water out of your basement. But, depending on the problem, you may have to consider a combination of basement waterproofing solutions.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- Federal Way
- Bonney Lake
- Lake Tapps
- Des Moines
- South Hill
- Normandy Park
- Black Diamond
- South Prairie
- Maple Valley
waterproofing contractors in Auburn
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Better Crawl IncPO Box 4355
- A Carpenter Restoration Renovation RemodelPO Box 8336
- A&D Construction Serv Inc14838 Jake Dr SE
- A+ Pest Control LLCPO Box 989
- AAA Renovation Pros LLC3201 SW Avalon Way #41
- ACS Seattle LLC4742 42nd Ave SW 500
- Advanced Construction &Remodeling12218 4th Ave Ct E
- Affordable Restoration109 Washington Blvd
- All Construction Services Inc.12410 N.E. 24th St.
- All New Again1500 Industry St Suite 200
- All restoration solution12158 se 212th ct
- ALLIANCE RESTORATION, INC7733 W Bostian Rd
- Alpine Ridge Construction IncPO Box 410
- Alyn Murray Handyman Services14419 Greenwood Ave N 145
- American Crawlspace CleanoutsPO Box 2368
- Andy Construction LLC2333 NE 94th St
- Aqueous Solutions4585 S. 134th Pl
- Aqueous Solutions Inc4585 S 134th Pl
- AR JOYCE REMODEL, INC.2922 21ST AVE S
- Artifex Construction4400 168th St SW
- Axis Custom Builders19318 29th Ave SE
- Azimuth Construction Group LLC607 south 301st street
Federal Way, Washington
- A Better Crawl Inc
- B-Dry LLC310 Junction Blvd
- Beetle Boys Construction214 113th St South
- Better Builders4800 California Ave SW
- Bevan's Inc.4320 196th St SW
- Black Diamond Blasting12237 14th Ave S
- BODINE CONSTRUCTION SERVICES, INC.6009 212th St SW
- Burrows Asphalt12920 Juanita Dr NE
- BURROWS ASPHALT SEALING12920 JUANITA DR NE
- B-Dry LLC
- C&S Construction LLC3256 S. 360th St.
- Calmana Construction LLC.2100 S 260th St G102
Des Moines, Washington
- Cantrell Masonry Restoration & Construction9516 121st Ave NE .
Lake Stevens, Washington
- Carlisle Classic Homes7353 15th Ave NW
- Cascade Valley Construction12447 Military Rd
- Cavaliere Construction Co LLC1880 136th Pl NE
- Cazadores Painting LLCPO BOX 5013
Mercer Island, Washington
- CHEK Construction & Painting2621 E. 33rd Ave.
- CIRQUE BUILDING3400 36TH AVE W
- CJ NW Construction Inc834 NE 195th St
- Classic Insulation & Pest Control1404 Riverside Dr Suite C
Mount Vernon, Washington
- Clean Crawls9217 Aurora Ave N
- Clean Green Restoration120 State Avenue NE Ste 1460
- Clear View Construction LLC5230 16th Ave SW
- Combined Construction, Inc.4493 Russell Rd Ste G
- Complete Home Improvement and Repair22909 125th Ave SE
- Concrete Sealing Solutions, Inc.5420 Kitsap Way
- Cramer Construction Inc.P.O. Box 98496
- Crawl Pros109 S. 25th Street
- Crawl Space Solutions8118 Stinson Ave
Gig Harbor, Washington
- Croach8221 44th Ave W
- Crystal Clean Pressure Washing7724 40th st. w b
- CRYSTAL SODA BLAST12218 51st Pl S , WA
- Custom Plumbing and Home Remodeling19115 189th Pl NE
- Cutting Edge Construction Today LLC2818 NE 178th St
- C&S Construction LLC
- Dales Helping Hands1737 NW 56th St 602
- Diversified Crawlspace Services 12201 34th Ave E
- Divine By Design7811 148th Street Ct E
- DOCHNAHL CONSTRUCTION INC16442 SE RENTON ISSAQUAH RD
- Done Right Construction & Remodel Services9230 15th st. n.e
Lake Stevens, Washington
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
- DR ConstructionP.O. Box 60064
- DreamCatcher Remodeling, Inc.14102 77TH AVE NE
- Dales Helping Hands
- E R Elite Remodeling LLC2011 Adams Ave
- EA Construction LLC14703 31st Ave NE
- Earl Zackery ConstructionP.O. Box 94784
- Ed Heuss Co LLC5420 Kitsap Way
- Elect Disaster Recovery427 W Meeker St
- Ellisport Engineering, Inc.20501 81st Ave SW
- Emerald City Tile & Stone2024 172nd St SW Unit B
- Estate Renovations llc14915 38th Dr SE Unit O1131
- Estimable Construction LLC5608 239th St SW
Mountlake Terrace, Washington
- Excavators Northwest1416 NW 46th Street Ste 105-216
- Experience NorthwestPO Box 58494
- E R Elite Remodeling LLC
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Harts Services3510 S Pine St
- Holm Handyman Service11012 Canyon Rd Ste 8
- HOMES NORTHWEST INC19626 133rd Ave SE
- Honeydew Construction LLC4015 South K Street
- Horizon Building Inc.8624 Pacific Ave.
- HORIZON HARDSCAPES & CONCRETE11925 11TH PL SW
- Howie's Home Improvement LLC3624 PHINNEY AVE N. APT 401
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- I E PROPERTY MAINTENANCE and CONSTRUCTION SERVICES1738 S. Ainsworth Avenue
- Infinity Construction & Design5720 112TH ST SUITE B
- InterContracting5223 18th Ave SW
- I E PROPERTY MAINTENANCE and CONSTRUCTION SERVICES