Installing a dishwasher can change your kitchen cleanup routine for the better. Find out how much it costs to install a dishwasher and slash your after-dinner cleanup time.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Asotin, WA
There are 4 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Asotin
- Mike's MechanicalAll in home systems checked and serviced as needed. Lub, oil, filter etc. so to speak. Mike’s field service crew are first rate. I have had them replace motors, check outside A/C equipment etc. All well done for good price. Also plumbing work (drain line); replace a section of water service line etc. All around home mechanical service
- David's Appliance ServiceWe called to see if we could get our washer fixed and he told us what we could try to do to fix it and we were able to fix it with no service call!! I am so impressed that he could have easily charged us for a service call but was kind enough to give my husband a few pointers to try beforehand!!! I will recommend Dave's appliance to all my friends and family!!! Thank you so much!!
- ANDERSON'S APPLIANCE REPAIRShowed up on time, and did a very good job of making my annoying gas range more usable. He had to take one burner away for some outside work, which added about $20 to the total price. I was a little surprised at the cost, only because I wasn't given a ballpark price. The burners work beautifully now, and the oven comes up to temperature. He knew what he was doing, and was on time for both appointments
- Sears Appliance RepairFantastic! We call the same people every year for the maintainance and anything else we need to have looked at. Best of the best!
- Sears Appliance Repairwell as described. order was on time, product was defect free,technician had some issues with installation but was able to resolve on site with phone assistance
- Bill B & Son Appliance RepairOn the oven my problem was fixed and I was charged a fair price. With the dryer, Bob tried to find the problem but it did not present itself when he was here. He didn't charge me for the visit even though I asked if I could reimburse him for his trouble. I will call him with all of my repair needs.
- ANDERSON'S APPLIANCE REPAIRService was efficient and effective. Advice and information was excellent. Price was as quoted with no surprises. I would definitely recommend Anderson's, and I will call them again if I need other appliance work.
- Sears Appliance RepairRepair person was excellent. He ran late but notified me via email and then by phone. He was conversant, polite, experienced and explained what he was doing.
- Sears Appliance RepairThe guy that came was real knowledgeable and really nice. He did his job and actually didn't charge us very much. He was honest and really didn't have to do much so didn't charge us much.
- Mike's Appliance RepairTuesday night, our dishwasher quite working = wouldn't start. Wednesday morning, I went online to the "Factory" web site and scheduled an appointment. The earliest appointment they had was a week out. There was nothing in Angie's list for this area, so I took a chance and called Mike, the closest to us. He came out that afternoon, checked things out and thought the motor was bad. He had to order a motor, but went ahead and scheduled a time for us on Friday afternoon. Friday, he showed up right on time with motor in hand. That's when the "fun" started. When he started to take the dishwasher out, he discovered that the electrical connection ran trhough a junction box, without enough length on the cable to pull the dishwasher all the way out. Rather than "down tools" and give up, he asked me to pull the power and proceeded to disconnect the cables from the junction box. He pulled the dishwasher and removed the motor. He spun the motor and said "I don't think this is bad, the shaft wouldn't spin whille it was in the washer". He took a closer look and discovered a small shard of glass (the witdh of a pencil lead) had jammed in the side of the food grinder, where it was invisible until he had the whole motor housing disassembled. He removed that piece of glass, reassembled everything, reconnected the dishwasher (3 wire nuts in the junction box), and tested - it filled and ran, but was noisy. After another round of disassembly/assembly (and removing the food grinder), he discovered the grinder was slightly bent. Fortunately, he had that part, replaced it, assembled/reconnected things again, and it functioned "like new". Throuhout the whole ordeal (over an hour), Mike was courteous, cheerful and informative. And, at the end of it all, he charged us his base rate plus the parts. He could have easily charged us for additional labor, or even replaced the motor and we would not have known the difference. If we ever have another appliance issue, Mike will get the call
Appliance Repair Experts in Asotin
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances and HVAC units today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs and $50 heating and cooling via video chat with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Make an appointment today on our website. Neli's certified technicians will work with you to conduct either a diagnosis to find out what's wrong or a repair. You will use Neli’s advanced..Recent Review:excellent. Don confirmed the origin of the leak. He informed me that this particular problem is common in the LG. He gave me directions on where to order the part. I am awaiting that part now. I had the machine already opened to the problem area so the whole process took about 15 minutes. Virtual repair is a great idea especially during the pandemic. Neli does it greatJohn H.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.coRecent Review:After getting a ridiculous quote for a dishwasher drain pump and the "intensive" labor, I was trying to figure out how much the pump REALLY cost. I looked up the part through your website and it was $50 less. I also read some comments that suggested it wasn't all that difficult to do on my own. Read some descriptions, even found a youtube video. I know I could have called for support, but I didn't need to! <br> <br>The other repair place treated me like I was a foolish woman and I wouldn't understand what was involved. On a scale of 1 (being easy) to 10 (being difficult), I'd say this was about a 3. I just replaced the pump this morning and it's working great. Took me about 25 minutes all by myself. <br> <br>This whole thing cost me less than $100 and those expects were going to charge me $320!  Kim N.
- Business Description:10 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. TRAVEL CHARGES APPLY. NO SERVICE FEES. LICENSE #: WIPLIL*935KW. MAY CONTACT THROUGH EMAIL.Recent Review:We've had Wipliance doing work at our house for a couple years now. Distributed audio, televisions and surround sound, upgraded routers and wifi, etc. This go around it was a monitored alarm system with all the bells and whistles. Glass break, motion detector, heat, CO2, smoke detectors and door and window alarms. All controlled from our phones and panel. Lots of flexibility and user friendly interface. Also got an upgraded digital front door lock so the kids can get in without a key. System has been up and running without any hitches for a month now and we are very pleased with it. Thanks Wipliance - especially Pete. <br /Timothy H.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:They told me the parts that could need changing if my washer is making a loud grinding noise. It was up to me to pick which parts I wanted to purchase. I purchased but it did not fix the problem. A better source is [*** Link removed ***] . I think it cost about $15 and you communicate via email but it's with a real technician working on your specific problem. I have use that site twice, with very unusual problems and they got it right both timesDon M.
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ..
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance ZoneRecent Review:It went very well! Morgan was excellent and patient with me as I had to double check the part I need to replace. The diagram showed the part I need and she is inquiring with the manufacturer about availability and pricingThomas K.
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, jbrauser@arwplan..Recent Review:I saw American Residential Warranty advertised on TV for about the 10th time. I never paid any attention to it before because we had one. I started thinking about it and I looked and I thought I had put that information in my cell phone and I had. They were still advertising and they had a special on top of their normal. Oh my goodness it was such a good deal. It was so much cheaper than anybody else. You are not under a contract for a full year, you can cancel it at anytime. You can use your existing people, like if you have a plumber that you love, you can use him. It was just almost too good to be true. I kept asking her questions. Another good thing was that they cover stuff like garage door openers, which most of them don't. They cover ice makers and refridgerators which most of them don't. I was just bowled over. We haven't used them yet, we just signed up with them. By purchasing a full year we got 2 free months. And we have that option for the rest of our lives, to have it at the price we purchased originally and if we pay yearly we get the 2 free months from now on. That is almost unbelievable. I will let you know if I have any problems with them but right now I am very happy with them. If we cancel we get the prorated amount back. There was nothing that scared us about going ahead an using them. Just dealing with them on the phone, the woman was very knowledgeable, she answered all of my questions. I talked to her off and on for about 4 days. I would say, well, my husband wanted me to ask about this and my husband wanted me to ask about that. She knew, she didn't have to go ask somebody. They seemed to have their act togetherNancy & Bryan U.
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a..Recent Review:They are great. My mother has had for years a Sears home maintenance policy for things like the refrigerator and dishwasher and so forth. The dishwasher died and a young man from Sears came out and had no problem at all in getting a replacement. He was very courteous. My mother always said that they were very good. My brother and I went down and decided which model we wanted and they had to order it. It took a week or two but it was actually quite rapid. We went down to the Sears store and found that they had one of their top rated models on sale for about $420 or $450 and $380 was what they gave us as a credit, so we got a much better dishwasher than had been there previously for under $100. He had known my mother and asked how she was. It sort of took me by surprise because she had died the previous year. I sort of burst into tears and said she died and he apologized and said that she was such as kind woman. He was polite and kind, and he had known my mother and had liked her, and then just had no problem at all. He took a look and said that he would look for a part but he didn't think that he would get it. That is why it took two weeks because he took a week to check the databases and look for a part and could not find it. So he called back and told us to come down and get a new one. The quality is really goodKristine K.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:The heater they supplied was a good one. However, they sent an inexperienced repairman to replace the heater. He slipped and fell through our newly remodeled bathroom. The company repaired the hole in the wall with the wrong texture and then wrong the type of grout. We are going to have ceiling repaired by a company recommended by the my daughter who works for one of the largest builders in the country. I have cancelled my service with the warrantee company. I now have to pay an additional $150.00 to have the ceiling refloated and all the wrong grout taken off and replaced with the correct type. <br /> <br /> *In response to service provider response: We hired 1 contractor that they recommended. He came out and said that he did a lot of work for High Tech. He fell through the ceiling that same day. We called High Tech the same day. They wanted my husband to go up in to the ceiling to get a model number. He is 79 years old and could not do that. We then had to contact a different service provider and pay an extra $150.00June G.
- Business Description:A home warranty is a service contract that covers the repair or replacement of important home system components and appliances that break down over time. A home warranty can help save you money.Recent Review:knocked on my door at exactly the time we had set. Came in, explained what he was going to do and got right to work. The gentlemen was very clean and even wiped down my appliances as he was through inspecting them. He was very nice and respectful. <br /> I am excited to have Medico Maintenance by my side for the next year, knowing that if any of my home systems or appliances break down, repair or replacement is on a call away. <br /> Oh and one more thing, its only a $60.00 deductible!! So if my $2,500 fridge breaks down, I call, they come out, they fix or replace my fridge, I pay my $60.00 deductible, and my family has a working fridge againNora Z.
Deals in Asotin for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Ensure your front-load washer lasts its lifespan. Follow these front-load washer maintenance tips to fend off damage, mildew, leaks, and other problems.
If your dated appliances don't impress, it's time for a refresh. We break down the cost to refinish appliances, including ovens, refrigerators, washers, and more.
Find appliance repair services in
appliance repair services in Asotin
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- C & R Service Solutions LLC562 Lakeland Plaza Ste 156
Cumming, Georgia 30040
- C & R Service Solutions LLC
- Geek Squad - Best Buy31601 PACIFIC HWY S
Federal Way, Washington 98003
- Geek Squad - Best Buy
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina 27609
- High Tech Home Warranties
- Medico Maintenance215 J ST SW
Quincy, Washington 98848
- Medico Maintenance
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina 27330
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair
- WIPLIANCE2020 124th Ave NE STE C105
Bellevue, Washington 98005