Cables, cords, and wires are needed to power the devices in our homes, but hiding them all can be a real hassle. Learn 11 ways to put them out of sight.
Get matched with top Electricians in Asotin, WA
There are 5 highly-rated local electricians.
Matching on Angi
Recent Electrician Reviews in Asotin
- Andrea Pettitt Real Estate LLCAndrea Pettitt and her team were amazing in helping us sell our home in Boise. This was an investment home bought by myself and my brother which made everything more challenging because we live in the states of Washington and Oregon. Plus, the house was in poor condition prior to us putting it on the market. Andrea and her team took care of everything. She is so well connected in Boise and arranged for a new roof, carpet, drywall, and painting. There were issues that arose throughout the process and Andrea handled everything with complete professionalism. My brother and I put our trust in Andrea's hands and have no regrets. The house sold quickly and it ended up being an exceptional investment. This would not have been possible without Andrea Pettitt and her exceptional team. I strongly recommend her for your real estate needs!!
- Arnott Construction IncWe have not yet begun the project due to scheduling and lead time on items, but we are under contract and plans are in place to begin the end of February. We have been very pleased with John Arnott and look forward to working with him to complete our project. I will definitely provide reviews when we are complete. Can't wait!
- Aftershock Electrical LLCCouldn’t have been more professional. I wasn’t home when service was performed and based off our phone conversations the job was quickly and accurately completed.
- Aftershock Electrical LLCHe was very professional. He arrived on time and completed the work without any issues all in the same day! Replacing all outlets and light switches throughout both floors of my home. I feel safer knowing I had a genuine professional do the work, definitely recommend him to anyone!
- Switch Electric LLCI had a whole house backup generator system installed earlier this year which had not functioned properly since the original wiring. I called Switch Electrical for assistance and they got me into their job queue right away. The morning of the appointment, the technician arrived slightly ahead of schedule. After a brief history of what had been done and what was believed to be the problem, Aaron (the tech) did a quick overview of the previous work done by another electrician. He diagnosed the problem in less than five minutes and with the help of his partner, replaced the entire Automatic Transfer Switch (ATS), re-wired the ATS from the main panel and tested the system for safety and functionality. Everything worked exactly as it was supposed to. He was done in less than an hour. Both Aaron and his help were very professional, courteous and prompt. They didn't mind me asking a ton of questions and reviewed everything with me before they left. Very impressive! I would not hesitate to use them again in the future
- MANEMAN ELECTRIC INCCouldn’t have been better. Super company and people down to the secretary. Wonderful, professional and caring company.
- Compass Electric LLCThey are wonderful. They did a great job. We had them out for the estimate and called them back out. They came out quickly and got the job done quicker than we expected. They were professional and nice guys. They went above and beyond for us. I cannot say enough great things about them.
- A-1 Electric Co IncEmailed the company. Received a very prompt email detailing information need and making further recommendations.
- ALASKAN ELECTRICAL SVC LLCMitch helped with my video doorbell, replaced a garage shop light, replaced a fried gfi outlet, and repaired an exterior outlet. He showed up on time, worked quickly, gave options when applicable, and charged very reasonably. You can't ask for more.
- Switch ElectricRiley was on time and professional. Very knowledgeable and offered affordable options. Riley happily answered any questions I had with ease and confidence. Riley is definitely a skilled electrician who knows his trade.
Electricians in Asotin
- Business Description:Residential, and Commercial Electricians available 24/7 for assistance. Over 20 years of experience. We are licensed and bonded in the state of Washington.Recent Review:He was very professional. He arrived on time and completed the work without any issues all in the same day! Replacing all outlets and light switches throughout both floors of my home. I feel safer knowing I had a genuine professional do the work, definitely recommend him to anyoneDestiny T.
- Business Description:Free Phone Consultation. Not sure if we can help? Give us a call, it's on us! We are more than happy to talk with you and discuss your computer problems. Fast service. In some cases we can help you right now! If not, we will schedule an appointment that fits your schedule. If you receive our answering service, please leave us a message. We will call you back as soon as possible. Domestic Based Support. Our company is based right here in the United States and all of our technicians speak clear..Recent Review:We were able to fix things over the phone. He held back offering additional info to tell me how to clean up my computer because he wanted to be able to do it. Another computer person gave me detailed instructions to do so. Other than that, I had no complaintsLori A.
- Business Description:Owner operated. Additional DBA: The Fan Doctor. Licensed electrician in New Hampshire & Massachusetts. Over 30 years experience.Recent Review:It went very well. Ed was very prompt and responded to my call within an hour. His work was excellent. He informed me that for safety's sake I should have a GFI in the kitchen area (actually he checked the circuit and determined that I needed two to comply with code). He replaced the switches and outlets that I needed, installed everything (with many trips up and downstairs to the electrical box to determine what was on which circuit). He was very professional and friendly and good-natured while he worked. I will definitely hire him againSusan L.
- Business Description:We are a Leak Detection business only: If you have a hidden water pipe leak and need a little help finding it, give Simply Leak Detection a call! We can find any hidden water pipe leak without damaging or unearthing your property looking for it. We promise to arrive prepared and ready to share all results with you, our valued customer. * We utilize the latest & most sensitive water leak detection technologies! * All leak detection methods are non invasive / non destructive and safe for your..Recent Review:Friendly, prompt and took the time to explain what he thought was going on which equipped me to better communicate with the plumbing crew, also had a great reccomendation on whom could handle it quickly and at a reasonable price. Found my front yard leak in 30 minutes. Will hire again if I find myself in this position again and will reccomend to any I know who need this service. Job Details: Property Type: Residential Service: Water Leak Detection Location: FEDERAL WAY, Washington 98003 Date Completed: Nov 201Sean T.
- Business Description:10 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. TRAVEL CHARGES APPLY. NO SERVICE FEES. LICENSE #: WIPLIL*935KW. MAY CONTACT THROUGH EMAIL.Recent Review:The actual replacement of the blinds went absolutely great (A+). The crew was on time, worked in an efficient and professional manner, was careful with our home furnishings, and cleaned up well after their work was done. Excellent job by the installers. The order process went great (A). The sales person and designer were reasonably responsive, and were very helpful in guiding us to the proper choices of fabric, color, etc. The only hiccup in the entire experience was in the definition of the project. Due to the fact that we live in a condo, where the attachment of blinds is subject to many restrictions due to the structure of the building, the initial project scope assumed that we (the homeowners) would be responsible for much of the prep work prior to the installation of the blinds. We felt that, since we didn't have a good understanding of what Wipliance required in terms of prep work, this was an opportunity for issues. However, once we all worked out the proper scope of work, it went well. It did, however, take what seemed like a long time to get those details sorted out. So, yes, we'd use Wipliance again, and would recommend them to others. Just be sure to discuss all aspects of the scope of work, and who is doing whatMichael R.
- Business Description:Have no fear, HelloTech is here. We can send a tech to your door to help with your computer, home theater, TV mounting, and general device needs. In many cases, we can solve your issues remotely for much less, simply by connecting to your computerRecent Review:The technician was very thorough and fixed several things for me. He advised me to get an external mouse, which fixed the last of the problems. I've used them several times since and they've always been very good. I would prefer to talk on the phone, but the "chat" still worksSueAnn G.
- Business Description:Beacon Plumbing is a plumbing company originally established to serve the city of Kent, Washington "known for its slogan - stop freakin'...call beacon" & its ads with "Marshawn Lynch". Beacon Plumbing was founded by Bill Cahill in 1999 with 1 employee and his son, and was named Beacon Plumbing Heating & Mechanical, Inc. for much of its history. Based in Kent, Washington Beacon Plumbing has now has over 50 employees and has served over 100,000 households, making it one of the largest plumbin..Recent Review:Once Beacon arrived, it took their tech only a few minutes to isolate the problem as a short in the line to my post lamp at the end of the driveway. They disconnected the line to the lamp and restored power to the faulty circuit breaker, but they said they couldn’t do the location work needed to identify where the short in the underground line to the post lamp is at. Told me I’d have to have someone else come out and do that, but they would be glad to come back and repair the line once the break was located…and I’m sure charge me more money! The technicians were friendly and knowledgeable, but I really didn’t appreciate learning about the $246 trouble-shooting service fee after they showed up and after I asked what fees were involved during the initial phone call. And to add salt to the wound, after they charged me over $350, they couldn’t fully resolve my problem. I definitely would not recommend Beacon based on their pricesRichard A.
- Business Description:See Light Benders at most major home shows and solar events. There are many advantages to living and working in natural light- our customers tell us it is very soothing and gives them a feeling of energy and higher concentration along with the money saved not using electric lighting during the day. New hybrid Solatube with LED. Smart LED combined with daylight! The Solar Star Attic fans pay for themselves in short time & do not make noises! Why not save money & not be bothered by a noise ma..Recent Review:They were very professional and courteous. I have 5 cats and they were very careful that they did not get out or get into anything. They were very efficient and great workers. They were clean and cleaned up after themselves.Carol R.
- Business Description:Local Electrical Contractor, specializing in commercial and industrial, services and control systems and whatever situation arises!
- Business Description:WARMZONE is a national company designs and sells radiant snow removal systems for heated driveways and walkways, radiant floor heating and roof deicing. We have a trained staff of professionals that will learn about your project requirements and perscribe the best solution possible to heat your driveway or home. We have a network of subcontractors across the United States. Our consultations and designs are free and we have one of the largest selection of proven products to choose from. Call o..Recent Review:Warmzone has been very responsive. However, the installers made mistakes installing the system and when they went to correct it, somehow caused damage that made the system inoperable. They had to come back a year later and redo it. Now it works pretty good. Every time I've had questions Warmzone has been very responsive. i would use them again--but use their recommended installers and not my contractors who did it last time. <br /> One caveat: The system doesn't always work perfectly in very cold weather with fast accumulating snow. We have old-fashioned clay brick pavers. Next time I'll send Warmzone a sample of the pavers so that they can test for the power needed to operate the system effectively. <br /> But--they sell a great product and they're very helpful to deal with. They'll get right on the phone with you and troubleshoot, even long after the sale. <br /Carol B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful electrician articles
Outdoor kitchens are a great way to use your yard space with your family or entertaining. Here are some tips to keep your outdoor kitchen clean and maintained.
Figure out the cause of your light bulbs burning out too soon. There are several potential causes: the type of bulb you're using, the fixture itself, or your home voltage.
Find Electricians in
Electricians in Asotin
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Beacon Plumbing, Heating, & Mechanical Inc8611 S 192nd St
Kent, Washington 98031
- Beacon Plumbing, Heating, & Mechanical Inc
- FLERCHINGER ELECTRIC INC505 ELM ST
Clarkston, Washington 99403
- FLERCHINGER ELECTRIC INC
- JBC Group Solutions IncPO Box 496
Clackamas, Oregon 97015
- JBC Group Solutions Inc
- Kirsch Electric Inc503 S 3rd Ave
Sequim, Washington 98382
- Kirsch Electric Inc
- MACDONALD MILLER7717 DETROIT AVE SW
Seattle, Washington 98106
- MACDONALD MILLER
- Northwest Power Services INC2675 NW Mountain View Road
Silverdale, Washington 98383
- Northwest Power Services INC
- Obot Electric2020 124th Ave NE Ste C-105
Bellevue, Washington 98005
- Obot Electric
- Simply Leak Detection718 GRIFFIN AVE
Enumclaw, Washington 98022
- Simply Leak Detection