Whether you built your home last year or live in one that was built more than 100 years ago, there’s a high chance some masonry was involved. Check out these ten common masonry materials that every homeowner should know about.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Woodbridge, VA
There are 169 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Woodbridge
- R M Banning Roofingexcellent work performed by RM Banning staff. They took a lot of time to think about this issue and performed a water test, which provided an area of the roof that needed repairs.
- JW Home ImprovementSo please that I went with JW. The side entry porch had rotted wood throughout and the steps were sagging. Also, exterior house paint had been removed years ago but prior owners did not address one side of house, probably cause it was hidden behind crepe myrtles. Crepe myrtles are now gone and that wall is very visible on the street. Also there were some little jobs needed around the house such as replacing rotted boards above the garage. Got a quote from JW in late April and scheduled the work for the week of July 21 for 6-7 days of work. Two workers showed up promptly on the 21st and did a great job. Very pleased with the JW crew as they kept me posted on the progress throughout the job which was completed in six days. Wish I could post before and after pictures as it looks fantasti
- The Chimney Doctor Nova IncCalled and made appointment for exterior chimney inspection for $100. They showed up exactly in the time window; inspected the chimneys; wrote up a proposal to replace crowns, fix broken flue tile, re-seal flashing for $650 per chimney for total of $1300. Because I accepted the proposal they waived the $100 inspection charge. I paid 20% down and the remainder a week later when they came to do the work. All work was done from outside house with only access to water and power required. No issues. I'd use them again
- Capital Masonry LLCMy family and I are repeat customers of Capital Masonry over many years. Mike Cadle and his team do flawless work, every time, on schedule, for exactly the quoted price. I received my quote in less than a day and the work was scheduled the very next week. Capital Masonry is well managed, hires friendly and hard-working employees and they deliver an outstanding result. I could not recommend them more highly
- Marks-Woods Construction Services, LLCExcellent. We selected Marks-Woods Construction because they worked with us to create a proposal and contract that met our most important goals and stayed within our budget. We enjoyed working with the designers to come up with the details on what we wanted. The construction was done by the MW team of professionals. They know what they are doing, and it shows in the high quality results
- American Windows & SidingWe worked primarily with Connor, Mike and Jack to have all the windows and doors replaced in our DC row home, as well as having our back doorway turned into a large bay window and former window turned into a doorway (substantial masonry work). We had a lot of questions about the masonry work beforehand, and both Connor and Mike came out to our house multiple times (once with the mason) prior to signing a contract to walk us through the process. Connor and Mike were incredibly patient and helpful as we went back and forth via email over a span of weeks to ensure that we were 100% confident in the products we ended up selecting (Sunrise Restoration windows, ProVia doors). Connor’s communication was consistently exceptional, we would always get a quick response to emails/texts/calls and were regularly updated on the status of our order (delayed due to COVID-19). Connor was even able to provide a long-term financing option at our request. Once the products had arrived, Jack arranged our install dates and set expectations for the work. AWS showed up with a large crew of 10-12 workers who were all respectful, friendly and thoughtful as they maneuvered swiftly throughout our home. Connor and Jack were present to oversee a lot of the work, though the crew needed little direction. The speed at which the team operated was impressive, and the quality of the install did not suffer as a result. Although we had purchased inserts rather than full tear replacements, some of our window frames had deteriorated and AWS replaced the damaged wood frames without hesitation. Given the small size of our home, we weren’t able to get much done while the team was working but luckily my partner and I both had work off during the two install days. During the installation we realized that one of the initial door measurements had been off, and Mike very kindly offered to order a correctly sized replacement door at no cost to us. A couple months after the initial install, Connor and Jack returned when the replacement door was ready and also inspected all the windows and doors to ensure that everything was perfect. I cannot overstate the level of dedication to customer satisfaction we experienced with AWS. As I said, this was not a small job and we could not be happier with the final outcome. Even when unexpected challenges arose along the way, Mike, Connor and Jack put our wants and needs first in determining the appropriate solution. AWS is a truly professional operation, and we’d highly recommend them to our family/friends/anyone considering new windows or doors
- The Chimney Doctor Nova IncThey did an excellent job on all of the work they performed! Very thorough and made sure everything was done just right. Had a very solutions-oriented approach to challenges, which I appreciated. All of the crew and staff were lovely to work with, pleasant and responsive and efficient. They have my highest recommendation
- Capital Masonry LLCOur flagstone and brick walkway was repaired and restored and it looks beautiful, just like it did when we moved in 27 years ago. The entire experience from beginning to end was professional. Garrett came out promptly and gave us an assessment of our existing walkway and then provided a very detailed and professional estimate for the project. I really wanted to restore the walkway; so many memories and footprints over the years on those stones and was pleased to hear that restoration was possible. Within a few weeks the walkway was completed, and wow, it looks amazing. I highly recommend Capital Masonry and will be using them again for a patio and driveway project. Thanks again for making this home project a pleasure
- Exterior MedicsI worked with Yong to get an estimate to replace an exterior section of brick veneer with a window. They ran into unexpected problems and additional damage once the Team tore down the wall but they gave me options, and I switched to siding instead of real brick. Overall, I'm very happy with the outcome and how it looks. I would use them again, and I hope we can strike a good deal on a new roof when I'm ready
- Capital Masonry LLCOutstanding work by Mike and the team. They arrived exactly on time for the estimate and I loved that they had an iPad ready to show high quality photos of similar projects as we walked around the site. I had the estimate for the project 90 minutes after they left and the work was scheduled and completed two days later. Mike was extremely responsive via email and the system he is using made it very easy to complete payment. After dealing with other contractors that took weeks to produce and estimate this was such a better experience
Masonry Contractors in Woodbridge
- Business Description:COMPARE AND SAVE Family-owned and operated. Making homes safer for over 30 years. Servicing all or your Chimney and Masonry needs. Fast, friendly and reliable service completed in a professional manner. The Chimney Doctor NOVA, Inc. services all of Northern Virginia, Prince William & North Stafford County. We provide our customers with professional chimney cleaning and repair services at a reasonable cost without compromising on the quality you expect. Your safety comes first at our company a..Recent Review:Called and made appointment for exterior chimney inspection for $100. They showed up exactly in the time window; inspected the chimneys; wrote up a proposal to replace crowns, fix broken flue tile, re-seal flashing for $650 per chimney for total of $1300. Because I accepted the proposal they waived the $100 inspection charge. I paid 20% down and the remainder a week later when they came to do the work. All work was done from outside house with only access to water and power required. No issues. I'd use them againBrad/Johanna K.
- Business Description:An annual chimney inspection, cleaning, and repair may safeguard you and your family from possible dangers that can arise from a lack of proper maintenance. If you are unsure about your chimneys condition, don't wait until it is too late. Call us now for an inspection from one of our qualified technicians
- Business Description:Mottern Masonry Design is a Northern Virginia company with 20+ years of experience in the Masonry field. A benchmark in the masonry field, Mottern Masonry Design and all its employees strive to provide you with outstanding craftsmanship & durability, innovative ideas, exceptional customer service, and a beautiful end product. We specialize in creating custom walkways, stone & brick stoops, patios, fireplace profiles, chimney caps, and repairs of all sizes. We combine the ideas of our potentia..Recent Review:The Mottern Masonry team did an excellent job. Jeff Mottern came to the site and advised on the design of the patio and steps, and the type and size of stone suitable for the project. The workers, under the direction of George, were punctual, very hard-working, and did an excellent job. We are very happy with the resultsRoberta B.
- Business Description:Sixpenny Chimney & Air Duct Cleaning specializes in chimney cleaning and repair, air duct/dryer vent cleaning, gutter cleaning, house cleaning, masonry work, and pressure washing. With over 31 years of experience, you can be sure you are receiving a quality service for a fair price. Call our office today to schedule an appointment at 703-491-8697!Additional contact name - Ryan CorRecent Review:great! quick, easy, on-time, professional jobElizabeth W.
- Business Description:Exterior Medics is a premier home remodeling company, specializing in exterior replacement and repairs for both commercial and residential properties. When it comes to service and execution, we are unmatched. We've earned the Angie's List Super Service Award for 8 consecutive years, and are among just 2% of contractors nationwide to earn the GAF Master Elite status. Our team handles every project with utmost care and a laser-focused attention to detail. We consider every home we touch to be a..Recent Review:Work was performed on schedule for exact price quoted. Work crew was careful, professional and pleasant and left the site clean. This large project was well managed and I was kept informed of weather related schedule adjustments. I am confident this project was performed to produce a superior finished product and that it will provide years of trouble-free service backed by Exterior Medics' warranty support that I have seen in action on neighbor's homes. I believe I paid a premium price and received a superior finished productSamuel W.
- Business Description:CM Hardscapes is a family owned company. Our years of experience affords us the ability to give your project that something special that will set it apart from the rest. We always deliver a quality product along with quality customer service. Our company is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals. Our mission is to pro..Recent Review:Bill and his team (including Kim in the home office) did a fantastic job helping finalize our design, adapting to some last minute changes, and keeping us informed throughout the process. Miguel, Jesus, Adrian, and Muriel were on time, respectful, hard-working, professional and polite. The job turned out great, they left the job site tidy, and the price was fantastic. I would strongly recommend them. Great jobEd B.
- Business Description:If you're looking for high quality and personal service, you've come to the right place. At David Ricard Masonry we’ll take your ideas and turn them into beautiful artwork that always pleases our customers. Honest family business that has been serving the Washington DC area for over 12 years. Please call (571) 437-8957 24/7 to contact us for a free estimate now!Recent Review:It went really well. Would definitely hire again.Aaron B.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Paving and Masonry Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today
- Business Description:We have the best masonry contractor and offer the following services: masonry service, brick restoration, concrete masonry and brick masonry repair. Contact us for more information! Affordable Masonry; Residential Masonry Contractor; Concrete Works; Stone Works; Flag Stone Patios Alexandria, VA; Arlington, V; Fairfax, VA Masonry Contractor, Masonry Service, Brick Restoration, Concrete Masonry, Brick Masonry Repai
- Business Description:We offer residential and commercial new construction and remodeling serviced in Northern Virginia. Family owned and operated, Construction Company offers everything from total New Construction to total home renovations. Our company brings together the very best in experience and customer service. Contact us today to schedule your free estimateRecent Review:Excellent! Great company. Great response time. Delightful to work with. Great work.Willa P.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
If your brick or stone wall needs repairing, then you need a brick masonry contractor to tackle the project. Hiring a mason for a project can feel daunting, but if you follow these tips you’ll know just what to do to find the perfect pro for you.
Brick houses were the standard of the 19th and 20th centuries, and they’re looking to make a comeback. Using this guide, you’ll get a better understanding of the benefits of owning a modern brick home. Find out if a brick exterior is right for you.
Find masonry contractors in
- Lake Ridge
- Dale City
- Mason Neck
- Fairfax Station
- Fort Belvoir
- Manassas Park
- West Springfield
- Indian Head
- Mount Vernon
- North Springfield
- Bryans Road
masonry contractors in Woodbridge
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Mr. Handyman of Northern Virginia - Arlington to Haymarket9120 I Beam Ln
- 1 ENTERPRISE LLC1402 North Capitol Street NW Ste 4
Washington, District Of Columbia
- 196016201 Morrow Rd
- 2 Torres Remodeling8162 mount vernon
- 3-R Contracting, LLC237 East Davis Street Suite 200
- Mr. Handyman of Northern Virginia - Arlington to Haymarket
- A & A Construction Svc9319 Mike Garcia Dr
- A Z Razo ConstructionPO Box 73
- A&E Roofing & Siding and more7612 Helmsdale Pl
- A-1 CONCRETE LEVELING2070 Rock Hill Road
- A-1 Lawn and Landscape, LLCPO Box 895
- A. YORI CONSTRUCTION13800 OLD COLUMBIA PIKE
Silver Spring, Maryland
- AAV INC8101 Hudson Falls Way
- ABLE CONSTRUCTION SERVICES9120 GORMAN RD
- Absolute Construction 11222 Ascot Cir
- Absolute Flooring897 Highams Ct
- Absolute Improvement Services129 Upshire Circle
- AC&M Landscape Design and HardscapeP.O. Box 5913
- Acclaim Home Services5765F Burke Centre Parkway Suite 215
- Ace Deck & Fence4150 N Fairfax Dr
- Advanced Construction Group1112 N Fairfax St
- Advantage Lawn & Landscaping15200 Kapp Valley Way
- Affordable Lawn Care Landscaping and Tree ServicePO Box 228
- AJ's Masonry6711 HUNTLAND DR
- Alberto E Matias12693 Castile Ct
- ALCOA CONCRETE & MASONRY INC4908 46TH AVE STE B
- Alex Construction220 Lambert Dr.
- Alfa Landscaping, Inc.13425 Keating Dr.
- ALFREDO'S CONSTRUCTION INC4602 Beech Way
Temple Hills, Maryland
- Alfredos Construction Company Inc4602 Beech Way
Temple Hills, Maryland
- All In One Builders Inc9496 Fostern Ln
- AllGreen Landscape CompanyPO Box 2597
- Alliance Services5317 Danas Crossing Drive
- ALMO CONSTRUCTION INC24908 EVERGREEN MILLS RD
- Alter Construction Corp2932 Melanie Ln
- America's Best Home Improvement15808 Livingston Rd
- American Custom Hardscapes Inc74 Simpson Ln
- American Custom Home Improvement8190 Strawberry Ln Ste 122
Falls Church, Virginia
- American Exteriors & Masonry26 Fairfax St SE Unit 204
- American Home Contractors Inc11820 W Market Pl Ste F
- American Restoration7964 Conell Ct Ste C
- American Service & Installation Corp.15812 Mt. Everest
Silver Spring, Maryland
- American Windows & Siding10516 Detrick Ave
- AmericanRemodeling and HomeRepair Inc9712 loganJay Dr
- Anchor Landscape and Property Services, LLC5704 General Washington Dr.
- Anderson Construction12004 Mastbrook Lane
- ANGLE3 Design Build LLC8116 Arlington Boulevard, Suite 228
Falls Church, Virginia
- Anthony Holden Home Improvements8911 Lee Manor Dr
Ellicott City, Maryland
- Anytime Handyman Services14356 Northbrook Ln.
- Apex General Contracting5100 Monarch Ct
- Apex Waterproofing2972 PS Business Center Drive
- Aqua Clean Solutions Inc. Roof / Exterior Cleaning4393 Kevin Walker Dr.
- Arborstone, LLC.P.O. Box 561
NEW MARKET, Maryland
- Archangel Remodeling642 Wayward Dr
- AROCON Roofing & ConstructionServicing All of Maryland and Virginia 101 R John Street
- Art Stone Home Improvements L.L.C1008 Petworth Way
- Artin Services Inc7304 Boudinot Dr C
- Artisan Outdoor LivingPO Box 5251
- ARTISTIC MASONRY CONTRACTORS2 E 15TH ST
- As You Like It Landscaping4224B Ijamsville Rd
- Ashburn Handyman and Remodelers LLC1100 N. Argonne Ave.
- Ashless Chimneys IIPO Box 97
- Ashmasters Chimney Service IncPO Box 4240
- Ashton Manor Environmental17701 New Hampshire Avenue
- ASIL SERVICES INCPO Box 14391
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
- assa construction services,llc8805 Oxwell Ln
- Avec Construction Inc11601 Vantage Hill Rd Ste 21B
- Avedon USA LLC505 Commerce Dr
Upper Marlboro, Maryland
- A & A Construction Svc
- B.A.I Construction2815 Gibson Oaks dr
- baires chimney servicrs corporatio13903 Mapledale Ave
- Barratt ConstructionPO Box 60463
Washington, District Of Columbia
- BART CONSTRUCTION1936 BEAVER LN
Mc Lean, Virginia
- Belco Services LLC7517 Gary Rd
- Beltrand`s Contractors Inc5810 Benton heights Ave
- BEST BID3933 Avion Park Ct
- Big Dog Concrete Construction7703 Well St
- Bill's Handyman Service14713 Crenshaw Dr
- Billings Construction Inc14725 Baltimore Ave
- BLUE RIDGE MASONRY9411 Wall St
- Blue Ridge Sealants & Waterproofing, LLC999 Dicks Hollow Rd
- Blujax Construction Group LLCPO Box 4246
- BMC Group Inc9824 Sudley Manor Dr
- Bonillas Contractors Inc.13408 Tamarack Rd
Silver Spring, Maryland
- Bostick Masonry9908 Oak Branch Dr.
- Bowers Brick Inc5522 Enon School Rd
- BP Associates Inc.4005 Mavis Court
- BP Home Improvement LLC251 S Reynolds st apt 319
- Brax Roofing7851 BEECHCRAFT AVE
- Breezewood Construction LLC13506 Floris St
- Brevic Development LLC6084 Franconia Rd A
- Brian Sandberg Construction Co. Inc.P.O. Box 3674
- Bright Construction Group2812 Old Lee Hwy Ste 200A
- Brook Custom Remodeling10114 Oakwood Chase Ct
- Brothers General Contractor, LLC193 Old Centerville Rd.
Manassas Park, Virginia
- BTLane Contracting4822 Stonefield Ln
- Built Right Construction131 April Ave.
Strephens City, Va. 22655, Virginia
- B.A.I Construction
- Caballeros Construction1622 Hylton Ave
- CAMPBELL & FERRARA NURSERIES INC8351 Richmond Highway
- Campbell's Power Washing & General ContractorP.O. Box 1681 holly way
- Campos Masonry Inc9435 lafayette ave
- Capitol Chimney Service LLC12059 Tech Rd
Silver Spring, Maryland
- Caballeros Construction