When safeguarding your basement, regrading your soil can protect your foundation from unwanted moisture and big problems down the road. Consider these five tips as you explore how to regrade your yard to help your foundation.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Winchester, VA
There are 6 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Winchester
- Dominion Surveyors, Inc.We had contacted several surveyors, and found Dominion to be the most reliable and reasonably priced. It did take a while for the project to be done, but the crew was extremely friendly, and even waited for us to return to the house (10-15 minutes) after they had finished to give us a walk through of the property lines. We received the plat both via email and hard copy. We appreciated the email so we could move more quickly with our fence project. We would definitely recommend them
- WL Meekins Inc Land SurveyorsThe experience went very well. The team was early, completed the task in a timely fashion, and provided clear explanations of the work that was performed. It has served me well in my conversations about property lines with my neighbors. I appreciate the value of the job and the cost associated with it. I will use them in the future should I have any other needs of this nature
- CRES SurveysVery, very well. Called Alan on Thursday, the survey team arrive the following Monday and I had the survey in hand just one week after I called. Terrific service.
- WL Meekins Inc Land SurveyorsThe survey team arrived on time, worked carefully, and completed the job within about four hours. Good job.
- Apex SurveysMy engagement with Apex Surveys, LLP was exceptional from start to finish. Kathleen, the Office Manager was professional and very responsive. She provided an extremely competitive quote and scheduled the survey to meet our needs. Mitch and Gaelen were informative and performed the survey in a timely and professional manner. This company deserves your business
- Price Land SurveyingDid not hire after getting an estimate three times that of a competing bid. We accepted the competing offer and the surveyor did a thorough and competent job.
- CRES SurveysUtterly unprofessional, disrespectful, and to be avoided. These people cannot be relied on. I have had CRES Surveys perform surveys for my clients in the past, and I recently ordered another survey from them. They said they could get to it in the next few weeks, and would contact me to make arrangements. After waiting several weeks, I called to check in and see if they had an idea of when it might be done, and after sitting on hold for several minutes, the person on the phone said that they had "decided not to do this survey." When I asked why, they said that "it was not going to be financially advantageous," with no other explanation, which makes no sense at all. I have employed them to do similar surveys in the same neighborhood before. All of this with no communication with me
- WL Meekins Inc Land SurveyorsI have used W.L. Meekins Inc. in the past and was very happy with there prompt service and final product. I needed to update my prior House survey and emailed W.L. Meekins on a Monday. They responded quickly to my email (within hours). On Wednesday the crew came out and performed the survey. They were very professional and friendly and reasonable prices On Saturday I received my survey. Outstanding service and as before I would not hesitate to use them again and I highly recommend this company
- Merestone Land Surveying PLLCVery responsive and prompt with coming out. They came out, did the survey, got the plat and everything.
- Price Land SurveyingSurvey went easily at a great price, would highly recommend would hire again. He clearly marked the corners of my yard, now I am sure where i need to install a new fence.
Land Surveyors in Winchester
- Business Description:Bringing over 35 years of experience, Landmark-Fleet is a modern land surveying firm comprised of highly qualified and well-experienced surveyors, CADD technicians, and support personnel. We utilize trained field survey crews, fully equipped with the latest electronic data collection equipmentRecent Review:Solid company and fair pricing. Awesome to work with, kind and professional. Overall an excellent value, we couldn't be happier. Would hire again and/or recommend to friends and family.Chad W.
- Business Description:www.cairnssurvey.us We are a family owned and operated land surveying company based in Madison, Virginia. Our professional land surveyor services include the following: Boundary and Mortgage Surveys of all sizes Family Transfers and Administrative subdivisions Drainfield Plats/New Construction Layout Boundary Resolutions/Property Line Marking Our surveyor services include the conducting of boundary and mortgage surveys for Title and Settlement Companies, Real Estate Attorneys, and Realtors to..Recent Review:Reschedule Several times put the well site at the wrong place we had to have her come out again it cost us another $450 and put us back on time frame of 3 months having to have county re approve. Absolute worstRegina B.
- Business Description:Free EstimatesRecent Review:It was a very good experience overall.Young K.
- Business Description:Price Land Surveying is locally owned and operated in Stephens City, VA. With 35+ years in the industry, every job is handled in a professional, but fun manner. We love the work we do and look forward to working with you in the future. Call or email today for a free estimate! SERVING THE NORTHERN VIRGINIA AND THE SHENANDOAH VALLEY AREASRecent Review:Did not hire after getting an estimate three times that of a competing bid. We accepted the competing offer and the surveyor did a thorough and competent job.John B.
- Business Description:We are a husband and wife engineering and land surveying comapny. Both principles are very hands on and perform the majority of the work required to fulfill the obligations to the client. Please be aware we do ask for deposits. The amount varies but usually amounts to 40 to 50 percent of the total job. Being that most jobs are less than $300.00 the deposit covers direct expenses associated with the completion of a portion of the project. Direct expenses are fuel, materials, labor cost, and e..Recent Review:Responded to request for quote during the weekend, scheduled a Monday afternoon appointment. Didn't require me to be home. A team of two, including Mr. Thurber, showed up on-time and performed the work within an hour, locating all property boundaries and taking all needed measurements. By Wednesday I had the updated PLAT for my county permittingAshton H.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated. LAND SURVEYING and Land Planning in Virginia and the Washington DC Metro for over 20 years.Recent Review:Utterly unprofessional, disrespectful, and to be avoided. These people cannot be relied on. I have had CRES Surveys perform surveys for my clients in the past, and I recently ordered another survey from them. They said they could get to it in the next few weeks, and would contact me to make arrangements. After waiting several weeks, I called to check in and see if they had an idea of when it might be done, and after sitting on hold for several minutes, the person on the phone said that they had "decided not to do this survey." When I asked why, they said that "it was not going to be financially advantageous," with no other explanation, which makes no sense at all. I have employed them to do similar surveys in the same neighborhood before. All of this with no communication with meCody C.
- Business Description:Professional Land Surveyors since 1986 with a strong track record of completing projects on time and within budget.Recent Review:BW Smith and Associates were the land surveyors used when I bought <br /> my property several years ago. I approached them to mark my property line for <br /> an extension of fencing since they had all the previous information, After a <br /> fairly easy and pleasant exchange we agreed upon price and scope of work. When <br /> I asked about scheduling they indicated that they have a 5-10 day window. <br /> I explained that the date itself was not an issue for me as I was not in a <br /> hurry. I however did want to know the day the work would be performed as I <br /> wanted to be home. I have dogs and did not want them to be out while folks were <br /> in and out of the current fenced area. The person indicated that they only know <br /> the schedule of work the same day and they could not let me know ahead of time. I told them if they told me what day they were planning and had to bump me I would understand and we could try for another day. <br /> They advised they could only call me the morning of the day the work would be performed. <br /> I asked to escalate to the office manager and she gave me the same response. They could not tell me the night before when they put the list together. <br /> She did ask the Head of Surveys and he gave the same response. No one in the <br /> company thought it was appropriate to honor my request to be home while work was <br /> performed on my property. Responsible dog owners would never allow people on the property without the dogs being accounted for properly and asking me to lock my dogs up for 5-10 days with no semblance of a when is not reasonable. This company is not animal friendly. <br /> They originally received my work through the Title Company I used and I plan to also let them know that this company does not wish <br /> to work with homeowners who like to be home. <br /> The quote was for $365 to have fence lines marked and I had agreed to pay in <br /> full before we had the scheduling conversation. <br /> <br /> <br /Kelly l.
- Business Description:Your yard will look its absolute best after trusting All Landscaping Services as your ground maintenance architect. From tree service, to excavating, and even auto towing, we do it all.Recent Review:David and amp; his crew came out to my mother and amp; father-in-laws house as expected and did all of the yard work, removed 3 trees that were taken down and cleaned everything from top to bottom. I would highly recommend this company to any one, they will not be dissapointed. They do the work like they would treat their own family. After the job is over and they leave, you know they have done exactly what you wanted and for the quoted price. You will not be sorry. I am and will be asking for their services in the future. <br /June L.
- Business Description:A Professionally Licensed Land Surveying firm, with over 20 years of experience Surveying throughout the Commonwealth.
- Business Description:Computer-Aided Engineering, Modeling, Design, Drafting, Procurement, Coordination, Estimating, and Permit services to private,consulting, contractor and professional firms.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Find land surveyors in
- Clear Brook
- Stephens City
- White Post
- Bunker Hill
- Cross Junction
- Charles Town
- Capon Bridge
- Front Royal
- Round Hill
- Shenandoah Junction
land surveyors in Winchester
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ALEXANDRIA SURVEYS INTERNATIONAL LLC3949 pender drive ste 120
- ALEXANDRIA SURVEYS INTERNATIONAL LLC
- Dzinbild14980 Davis Rd
Church Road, Virginia
- Exit Realty Associates8998-C Lorton Station Boulevard
- Exit Realty Associates
- Insite Geomatics9875 Molloy Way
- Insite Geomatics
- Land FAX USA1602 Belle View Blvd
- Land Survey Solutions PLLCPO Box 1960
- Landmark-Fleet Surveyors8014 Midlothian Turnpike Suite # 103
- Leatherbury's L.L.CPO Box 371
- lightning ventures inc.1246 golden west way
- Land FAX USA
- Sng Engineering Inc344 Main St Ste 200
- Sunrise Pools & Spas2929 Eskridge Rd TS-1
- Superior Turf and LandscapingP.O. Box 428
- Surveyors Development and Associates LLC3230 Chillum Rd. Ste 101
Mt. Rainer, Maryland
- SWSG555 Herndon Parkway Ste 260
- Sng Engineering Inc