Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Inwood, WV
There are 1 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Inwood
- PC Dimagno Engineers & SurveyorsThis business charges $170/per hour for a 2 man crew. I was charged a whopping $2180 for just 2 corner points. 2 days of work to set 2 corners, when known points were available for reference, is an unreasonable charge. Having done survey work in the past, I find it extremely hard to accept that it could possibly take that long to set 2 corners of a lot. Additionally, prior to work being done, a phone conversation took place where I expressed my concern over the amount of time it would take to finish the job as the contract was VERY open-ended; charging "by the hour". I did not want to invest much over $500 for the corners to be set. I was assured several times throughout the length of this phone call that the work shouldn't take but a couple hours, given other corners were available for reference. I fully expected to be contacted if problems occurred and my target cost of $500 would be exceeded; especially since I made it clear that this was a concern of mine. No phone calls. Not even a hint that the work would take more than a day to finish. When I received the invoice, I called to find out why I was charged so much. Answers were vague at best and sadly, there was no recollection of any specifics discussed during the phone call prior to work being done. Basically the stance of the company is "You signed the contract. Pay up." There seems to be a lack of business professionalism here. From work efficiency to honoring verbal commitments, this company needs to consider a new business model. Banks and title companies may not question the amount of time Dimangno PC Engineers & Surveyors charge to do survey work as they typically roll these charges up in settlement costs. However, as an individual looking to do home improvements, I would be wary of Dimangno and their competence to do work quickly and efficiently. Charging "by the hour" means that YOU, at the end of it all, will pay big money for this incompetence
- PC Dimagno Engineers & SurveyorsHe surveyed the property before I got home. He went ahead and did it the day before. He was supposed to meet me there like we had discussed. Then he sent me a gigantic bill. The price was terrible.
Land Surveyors in Inwood
- Business Description:David H. Martin Excavating, Inc. is a family-owned company that started out in 1968 with one man, a dump truck, and a backhoe. Today we have more than 200 employees, a large fleet of dump trucks and a vast assortment of excavation equipment to take care of all your excavation needs. Let us help you with your next projectRecent Review:Very pleased! It was a pretty big job (making a hill flat for pole building site) They did a great job, reasonable price, and very professional every step of the way. Would definitely recommend!MERISSA J.
- Business Description:Natural Resource Management
- Business Description:Transportation/Utility Design, Traffic, Land Development and Planning, Surveying, Right-of-way Acquisition, Environmental, Construction Engineering and Inspection, Structural, Litigation Support
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Buying a new home, designing a new addition, or dreaming up a new fence? Hiring a land surveyor is an important step for many big projects. Check out how much a property survey costs and how to budget for this important professional.
How much does it cost to clear land? The answer depends on the size of the terrain, how densely forested it is, and the general accessibility of the site. This guide goes over all the factors involved in your land clearing cost.
Find land surveyors in
- Bunker Hill
- Clear Brook
- Shenandoah Junction
- Charles Town
- Cross Junction
- Harpers Ferry
- Berkeley Springs
- Falling Waters
land surveyors in Inwood
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!