If you’re not sure how to price pressure washing services, you’re not alone. Knowing what to charge so you stay profitable can be tough. Follow this pricing guide to learn what to charge per project, square footage, and more.
Get matched with top pressure washers in Winchester, VA
There are 59 highly-rated local pressure washers.
Recent Pressure Washing Reviews in Winchester
- JW Home ImprovementWe recently hired JW Home Improvement to resurface our deck, repair and paint all the trim on the exterior of the house, and make other much-needed repairs and improvements. We very much appreciated Estimator Josh, Field Supervisor Clinton, and Office Manager Michelle for their responsiveness and friendliness. The team they sent to us, Alberto and Javier, were excellent! Highly skilled in so many areas of construction and painting and problem solving, they were efficient, careful, hard working, and thorough. Good natured, they took the time to explain to us what they were doing whenever we had questions. We highly recommend them and plan to hire them again
- JW Home ImprovementThe work was outstanding!! Miguel Romero and William Gebara were our technicians. They exceeded our expectations. The next time we have a need for a handyman, our first call will be to JW Home Improvements
- JW Home ImprovementThere are not enough superlatives to describe the wonderful work that JWHI did on our home. We called them in because our house desperately needed to be painted, some key exterior repairs were required, and the gutters needed to be replaced. Specifically, the paint on the brick exterior was dingy and badly flaking, the siding (wood) portion of the house had dry rot in places, one of the shutters had fallen off during a windstorm, and the wooden columns on the front porch had visible vertical cracks. Thomas Matamoros, Apolo Gonzalez, and the rest of the team did back-breaking work day after day, for several weeks, to address and remediate these and other issues. They power washed the exterior; expertly scraped and primed the surface to ensure it was properly prepared for painting; spent many laborious hours painstakingly repairing and repainting the columns and shutters; removed and replaced rotted wood where it existed, even in corners; communicated their progress after each workday; were extremely solicitous to make certain we were aware of and approved of the work that was being done; and, after doing a superb job painting the exterior, replaced the old, deteriorated gutters with beautiful shiny new ones. The house looks phenomenal! We are so appreciative of the thought, effort, and craftmanship Thomas and Apolo put into our home. Their work is of the highest quality, and we feel fortunate that JWHI assigned them to our project. We also appreciate that Assistant Project Manager Ever and Project Manager Cliff stopped by to offer insights and solicit feedback. We are so pleased to have worked with JWHI. The company has earned our family’s trust, and we recommend them without reservation
- JW Home ImprovementJ.W. Home improvement came out and did a thorough analysis and estimate of the various projects we needed addressed. They scheduled the work to start a couple weeks out, and they were able to start a day early. We had 2 fabulous workers at the house 8-10 hours a day. The quality of their work was superior, and they were able to complete all the work in far less time than estimated, mostly due to their efficient use of time. They communicated with us every day to ensure we were on the same page with everything. Even though all the work was outdoors, they wore face masks all the time. Great company, great workers
- JW Home ImprovementWe had a wide range of tasks that needed to be done around our house, and we saved a lot of time and money by having JW do all of them, rather than hiring multiple separate firms. Kevin and Soren did an excellent job -- they did quality work, worked efficiently, and and were good to communicate with. Jesse did an excellent job helping us define the scope of our project and identify what needed to be done (and what didn't need to be done). Kevin even made a couple extra trips to complete some electrical work that proved to be more complex than we anticipated. We had a great experience with JW and would recommend them to anyone
- Deck Armor LLCWe’re very happy with the job they did. They were prompt when replying to emails and the crew was very kind and professional.
- R&L Pressure WashingMr. Ortiz and his organization were very professional, responsive and the service they provided was amazing.
- Mottern Masonry DesignIn two words: highly satisfied Here's what we needed done: a) Fix all cracks in mortar of patio wall b) Fix stone steps that had sagged like 3 inches away from the house c) Repair entire walking surface, which had begun to sag in spots and whose mortar was half gone. The total job involved pulling up all the pavers, destroying the entire existing foundation, pouring a new foundation (including a 16" pit of concrete below the foot of the steps: "those steps will never move again" we were told), laying the pavers back down (including new ones to replace the 50% of ones that got broken when pulling them up), deconstructing the steps, reconstructing the steps, recapping the patio walls and repairing all mortar cracks in the patio walls. They ended with an "acid wash" which brought out the color in the stone as if it were brand new. We interviewed 4 different companies before hiring Mottern. While their prices were highest, the margin was small (about 5% above others), but well worth it. Highlights: - Jeff Mottern spent 2 hours with me during the estimation process, discussing what we needed done, offering solutions, and generally making me comfortable that this company knew their stuff - They wrote up a detailed contract with exact prices and services to be performed - They estimated one start date, but then when I signed the contract they tried to move it to two weeks later. When I explained that this would overlap with my time out of town they worked with me to find another start date that was within a few days of the original estimate. - The workers were phenomenal. Working in 95 degree weather from about 7 am until late afternoon. A crew of 3 was always on site. Half the job was deconstruction, the other half re-construction. When it came to re-construction, they brought in a new crew member who must've been a master mason, because his stonework was impeccable! - Because one issue was steps sagging from the house (letting rain get in and rot wood), they arranged for a carpenter to come in, mid-job, and repair the rotten wood between stair-deconstruct and stair-reconstruct. - They had to work around existing lighting and electrical cables that ran under and through the existing patio, and did so without any issues. For the sake of being genuine, if I had to find one flaw it was that, as I had concerns or questions throughout the job, it sometimes took 1-2 days before I got an answer back from Guy (their "answer guy"). Thankfully this didn't lead to any issues, but it would've made me less nervous to have immediate responses. In the end, we are thrilled with the work they did, and would recommend them for any masonry work
- R&L Pressure WashingWe are very pleased with the work of R&L. Louis contacted me within 1 hr after I posted my request on Angi, and came by the same day for an inspection. Within a week we have developed a plan for the work and the project was completed. Louis and one other person from his company showed up in time, we’re courteous and meticulous about their work and completed Everton time. As a result we now have a beautiful deck. Louis was direct and honest, he explained our options adequately and helped us to decide on the option that was the best for us. His fees were fair. I would highly recommend Louis and R&L to anyone seeking to complete a similar project
- JW Home ImprovementWe are thrilled with the quality of work provided by the JW Home Improvement team! All of our projects turned out great! We would definitely hire them again for any future needs.
Pressure Washing Services in Winchester
- Business Description:No More Dirty Roofs is the Richmond roof cleaning specialist you can trust. Not all roof cleaners are alike. All of our roof cleaning is done using non-damaging low pressure and green, environmentally safe formulas. All of our roof cleanings come standard with a minimum 2 year warranty, and we offer a maintenance package for an average of $50.00 a year that includes a lifetime warranty. We are licensed & insured up to 1 million dollarsRecent Review:Excellent work! At least 1/3 of my roof on the north side had a great deal of moss on it. On much of the rest of the roof there were small amounts of moss along the bottom edge of shingles, and there were patches in scattered places on the main part of the shingles. After Hector and his son cleaned the roof, it looked brand new. They removed plants and furniture from our deck before the job and replaced them after the job. They even did a light washing of the vinyl siding of the house, which was outside the agreed-upon scope of work, but they did not charge me for it. As a former member of a site safety office in a then-Fortune 50 company, I was particularly impressed with the excellent precautions they took to insure their safety on the roof during the job. Hector’s 27+ years of experience was evident in every aspect of the job. I plan to bring him back in a year for annual maintenance. I definitely recommend No More Dirty Roofs to any home owner needing roof cleaningDavid H.
- Business Description:George's Powerwashing is the best priced power washing company in Northern Va Please message us your name, telephone, and address for your quote! When you choose our company, you will get a company with an impeccable reputation of providing our customers with nothing but the highest quality workmanship. Customer service is a main focus for our company. We are the more affordable and reliable company in the northern Virginia area. We will not call the job done if it's not 100% done and our per..Recent Review:Cleaning completed but time spent to cost ratio was unusually high for this area.eva g.
- Business Description:The LogDoctors of Eastwood, LLC is a full service contracting company handling all aspects of log maintenance, repairs and restoration since 1989. We give you high quality service and top notch products all at competitive prices. We stays on top of new innovative techniques while also using the tried and true of our trade. We view ourselves as partners with our customers, our community our vendors and our environment. Our goal is to ensure your greatest investment, your home, not only looks ..Recent Review:I can’t say enough about Dave and his crew. Professional and shares his knowledge. The look and feel of the logs is amazing. The house is 23 years old and has been maintained, but this took it to a new level. Highly recommendJan H.
- Business Description:A full service Family owned and operated business for over 52 years serving All of Maryland . License # MHiC 94487. Insured and bonded.Recent Review:Mr. Holden was very accommodating and communicated any changes in scheduled times. The leak was repaired and tested the same day thanks to the hurricane.Tiloy G.
- Business Description:own businessRecent Review:Gilberto and his guys are efficient and skilled in putting together my back addition, roof, and siding. He wakes me through the process and did it on schedule and on budget.Twee N.
- Business Description:Northern Virginia's premier deck and patio builder.Recent Review:They got back to me the same day and they estimate process was good.Paige h.
- Business Description:Sandoval Home Improvement, LLC is a Family-Owned Remodeling Company offering Free Estimates and Affordable Prices. Our Mission is to Provide Outstanding Customer Service and Client Satisfaction.Recent Review:I couldn’t be happier with the customer service and professionalism I received!Kevin K.
- Business Description:Business owners include Gyula Scherer and David Kelley.Recent Review:From the professionalism and thoroughness of the initial visit and estimate and explanation of what needed to be done, the color selection recommendations for each area, though easily making some adjustments to what was originally wanted, through the paining crew's several days of careful work, to recommendations on cabinet and drawer knobs and pulls to very response followup on minor touch up, we were very pleased with the entire job. They were always there when they said they would be and they always cleaned up thoroughly before they left each dayRonald Z.
- Business Description:We are a small, organized family-owned business. We stand behind our work, and thousand of references are available in all areas of DC, MD and VA communities. We accept payments by cash, check or credit card.Recent Review:We woke up one more recently and the temperature in the house was intolerably cold. I had the thermostat set on 75, which was much higher than we even usually have it, but even when I would switch the fan from Auto to Blow, the system seemed to cut on for a couple minutes and then just die, and it was blowing cold air. I was so worried because I was afraid to call an unknown company, and the people I'd worked with in the past weren't answering because it was so early in the morning. I called AQP and they answered right away (it was before 7AM) and said they could be here in an hour. When the technician arrived, he quickly diagnosed the problem and said he would have the part replaced and the system running within a couple hours, which he did. By afternoon, our house was warm again, and the cost was extremely affordable. I will definitely hire them againJennifer L.
- Business Description:We provide upscale residential and commercial mowing and lawn care along with various other services. Ask us about our Firewood delivery options. We provide reasonable prices with weekly and biweekly options for care. We have been in business officially for one year but all of the staff have 10+ years of experience in expert lawn careRecent Review:Could not had a better experience. Thank you very much.Diana H.
Deals in Winchester for Pressure Washing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pressure washer articles
A pressure washer is a fun and satisfying way to clean stubborn buildup around your home, but pressure washing is not without its risks. We’ve broken down the pros and cons of DIY pressure washing vs. hiring professional services here.
Pressure washing your home can be a quick way to get the exterior of your house clean. But, not every part of your home can hold up to the intense pressure of power washing. This guide breaks down what can (and can’t) be safely pressure washed.
Find pressure washers in
- Clear Brook
- Stephens City
- White Post
- Bunker Hill
- Cross Junction
- Charles Town
- Capon Bridge
- Front Royal
- Round Hill
- Shenandoah Junction
pressure washers in Winchester
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & B Painting3414 Frenora Ct
Falls Church, Virginia
- A & E Pressure Wash6207 Edmonds Court
- A & L Contractors, LLC13520 Jefferson Davis Hwy
- A C CAMPBELL PAINTING & WALL942 GREENDALE RD
- A One Call Handyman Service11703 Newport Mill Rd
Silver Spring, Maryland
- A&E Roofing & Siding and more7612 Helmsdale Pl
- A&K RemodelingPo Box 2266
- A&T Painting and Remodeling13400 Buchanan Drive
Fort Washington, Maryland
- A+ Handyman625 Berryville Ave
- A-1 COMPLETE TREECARE & LANDSCANG4431 RINGWOOD RD
- A-Plus Construction Group LLC100 North Cameron St
- A. Graham Maintenance4504 Sutherland Circle
Upper Marlboro, Maryland
- A.C. PAINTING203 old macdonald rd #538
- A1 Pro Wallcovering18514 RELIANT DRIVE
- Above All Landscaping & Tree Service14714 Darbydale Ave
- Advanced Pressure Washingpobox 163
- Ahearn Hauling Co.
- AJ Ross Service5406 Riverdale Rd
- Alco Products Inc11512 Schuylkill Road
North Bethesda, Maryland
- Alfaro Contractor7805 Hooes Rd
- All Dominion Construction, LLC9029 Longstreet Dr
- ALLEN LAWN & TREE SVC INC6216 SEABROOK RD D
- Always Clean LLC10803 Scott Dr
- Alzate Painting LLC2114 Lanier Dr
Silver Spring, Maryland
- america contractor inc.1504 jasper street
Silver Spring, Maryland
- American Home Pride105 Atoka Dr
- American Rental7101 wimsatt rd. unit H
- American Roof Brite1216 Lorraine Ave
- American Service & Installation Corp.15812 Mt. Everest
Silver Spring, Maryland
- Americanhomefix4404 mahan rd
Silver Spring, Maryland
- americans choice services11213 smithfeild rd
- AmeriServices Inc.12138 Central Avenue #529
- AMS HOME IMPROVEMENT2517 Oakenshield Dr
- Andrewz Homes & RenovationPO Box 1199
- Angelic Home Improvements & Landscaping Servicesp o box 1423
- Angie's Tree Service19417 Brandy Rd
Brandy Station, Virginia
- Anglins Ford LLC15834 Bobolink Dr
- Anthony Holden Home Improvements8911 Lee Manor Dr
Ellicott City, Maryland
- Antonio Landscaping LLC6316 S Kings Hwy
- Apex Landscape2844 shananadale dr
Silver Spring, Maryland
- Apex Waterproofing2972 PS Business Center Drive
- Aqua Ducks Power Washing7237 Howellsville Rd
- Arco Painting & Remodeling LLC14405 Innsbruck Court
Silver Spring, Maryland
- Art Stone Home Improvements L.L.C1008 Petworth Way
- Art's Quality Painting14084 Ryon Court
- Atlantic Powerwash13500 King Charles Dr
- Avalos Contractor, LLC14304 Artillery Ct
- Avalos Stone and Landscape3516 Longfellow St
- A & B Painting
- B & A Power WashingPO Box 220449
- B.K. Services427 ridge road
X, West Virginia
- BAILEY'S HOME IMPROVEMENT14506 GOLDEN OAKS RD
- Barry's Custom Carpentry538 York Ave
- BDL Painting LLC7203 Loisdale Rd
- BEALE'S CLEANING SERVICE9611 WATERFORD DR
- Beau's Services7910 Lake Anna Parkway
- Berriers All Around Home Medic LLC68 Edmonds Rd
- Big Daddy Cleaning LLCPO Box 2511
- Big Sky Rents & Events4754 Riverside Dr
- Billy's & Sons power washing5010 Deerfeild rd
Ruther Glen, Virginia
- BJ Global Enterprises LLC11160 S Lakes Dr Ste 266
- Blanca's Remodleing303 Sunbury Ln
- Blanco Contractors956 Branch Dr
- Blankson Home Improvement13670 Wasp WAy
- Blue Ridge Exterior Cleaning200 W. 12th St. Suite C-21
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Blue Ridge Property Services LLCPO Box 975
- BMC Group Inc9824 Sudley Manor Dr
- BNS Contracting8308 Felsted Ln
- Bolivar Painting Company5804 Bunker Woods Ln
- Branch cleaning5832 Oak Ladder Ct,
- Breezewood Construction LLC13506 Floris St
- Brian W Alexander Home Maintenance and Repair47 W 18th St
Front Royal, Virginia
- Bright Construction Group2812 Old Lee Hwy Ste 200A
- Bright House SpecialistsPO Box 2035
- Brown's Cleaning Service112 Stafford Mews Ln
- BTLane Contracting4822 Stonefield Ln
- Bucher Enterprise182 Marple Rd
- Bug Busters Pest Control Services Inc.1400 W. Third St. N/A
- Building Services Group LLC1250 Connecticut Ave NW 200
Washington, District Of Columbia
- Burden Busters Errands Chores & More5711 Seminole St
College Park, Maryland
- B & A Power Washing
- C&C Home Services6104 Tonto Ct
- C&K Painting Services4528 Massaponax Church Road
- C&L Painting & Repairs324 Kirby Street
- c&p tree&landscape8801 Arlington Blvd
- C. E. Gene Comer General Contractor, LLC1180 Loftis Rd
South Boston, Virginia
- Cadel Construction Group604 Twinbrook Pkwy
- Call For Jobs1340 CENTRAL PARK BLVD
- Campbell's Power Washing & General ContractorP.O. Box 1681 holly way
- Campos Contracting LLC8501 Richmond Hwy Lot #2
- Capital Cleaning7958 Janna Lee Ave
- Capital Cleaning Squad171 Dunlap Dr
Charles Town, West Virginia
- Capitol 1 Cleaning Service3605 Gaither Way
White Plains, Maryland
- Carrion n son's Home Improvements2917 wickersham way
- Carter and Sons Construction13770 Spriggs Rd
- Carters Property management 1015 Fords Shop Rd
- Castro Electrical Services 8527 Ziggy Ln
- Castro's Painting USA14955 Enterprise Ln
- CE Commercial Kitchen Cleaning Maryland11006 Veirs Mill Rd Ste L-15 145
Silver Spring, Maryland
- C&C Home Services